Magneto v.s Dr. Polaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
field: Time Square

battle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mags

Blair Wind
One takes the north pole, one takes the south pole, and everyone walks away happy......ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
One takes the north pole, one takes the south pole, and everyone walks away happy......ermm

Or the earth is flung into the void of space for kicks.

King_Mungi
*batdude's head explodes*

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind

I have the feeling that would probably just blood rip the entire planet . . .

2damnloud
Didn't Dr. Polaris OWN the Jusitce league.

I rememner seeing a scan where he even affected WW "magical" bracelets and the GL ring.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
I rememner seeing a scan where he even affected WW "magical"

He shocked her because she had a very low tolernace for it. He didn't grab the braclets with his power.

Scoobless
*Watches and laughs as Batdude's head explodes*

evil face

2damnloud
But, but, she's taken Zeus' Lightningroll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess she IS susceptible to electricity

shifty

Symmetric Chaos
But, but, she's taken Zeus' Lightningroll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess she IS susceptible to electricity

shifty

Just electroshock therapy apparently . . .

batdude123
Bump... big grin

2damnloud
Dr. Polaris 8/10-10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magneto seems to have the finer tune control over his power. Dr. Polaris by sheer pwing of the JLA seems more powerful. But He doesnt' have the career and feats of Magneto. So for now I"m going with mags for a slight majority. 7/10.

2damnloud
They both rip blood.

Magneto uses tech for his global feats.

Magneto has atomic control, but it was a chore.

Dr. Polaris seems to do more with the actual spectrum of energy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They both rip blood.

Magneto uses tech for his global feats.

Magneto has atomic control, but it was a chore.

Dr. Polaris seems to do more with the actual spectrum of energy. What would be a better fight is Triumph vs. the Two of the. :P He's got them both beat in the broader range of power.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Bump... big grin

pokey Why hasn't your head exploded? confused

2damnloud
Magneto is good with Magnetic fields. If it's ferrous, he can manipulate it.

How much of the actual spectrum can he manipulate??

Magneto took a nuke while hooked up to a machince, but could he take like Gamma Radiation right in the face??

batdude123
Dr. Polaris 8/10-10/10

No, he isn't getting 8-10/10. erm

When he squared off against the league, it was AFTER he absorbed the entirety of the south pole in order to power himself up. When fighting them, he was in "a delicious bath of electromagnetic energy." He was operating at >> his normal levels. Even then, he did pretty basic things against the League.

J'onn- Blood rip.

Kyle- Manipulating his "METAL" GL ring.

Wonder Woman- High voltage electroshock therapy.

Batman- Fried the circuitry in his suit.

Against Superman, all he did was use tons of scrap metal to fling at him. Even after all of that, Plastic Man stepped up and made him look like a fool simply because he didn't have any metal to manipulate. erm Then one punch from Diana and he was out.

In Strange Attractors, Dr. Polaris showed high level metal manipulation, he could toy a little bit with the electromagnetic spectrum (using high frequency infrared radiation on Supes), and he redirected solar radiation away from Superman. Still, he couldn't do anything to really take Superman out of the fight. Not to mention, during that encounter, Neal was having a psychotic episode, and his other personality was actually more powerful than he is normally.

Magneto has the skill, experience, and versatility edge over Dr. Polaris. Also, I think Magneto being more mentally sound than Neal in the first place could be used to his advantage.

Erik 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.