hulk vs martian manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
huc wins but who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
huc wins but who wins?

Even for you that's a really stupid thing to say.

spidey-dude
wow this is a tough choice here NOT !

Badabing
MM dur

xmeat
Originally posted by spidey-dude
wow this is a tough choice here NOT ! agreed

charlemagne9746
MM rapes Hulk in this one

xmeat
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
MM rapes Hulk in this one disagree

SpunkySmurph
Hulk dies 10/10

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Hulk wins10/10

cool

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk dies 10/10

But Hulk can become intangible, he can fly, he can shapeshift and are you forgetting his incredible psychic powers?

SpunkySmurph
I'm typing from a mental hospital after beating down some poor old handicapped woman for saying that she thought that Superman was better than Hulk. cool

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But Hulk can become intangible, he can fly, he can shapeshift and are you forgetting his incredible psychic powers? huc dont need that crape he's got all he needs to put j'onn don.

xmeat
cool laughing laughing

SpunkySmurph
But Hulk can become intangible, he can fly, he can shapeshift and are you forgetting his incredible psychic powers? None of that matters!!! Martian Manhunter is the strongest one eva!!!1!11!! He'll just punch his gay intangible ass, and leap up and punch him with asteroid-punching strength!!11!!11!!

xmeat
huc dont need that crape he's got all he needs to put j'onn don.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Becuz huc can hit an invisible, superfast, phased, shape changer with telepathy.

SpunkySmurph
So, xmeat, mind explaining how Hulk takes this, since you seem so peaceful at the moment?

charlemagne9746
MM gets drunk one night..and sees Hulk...thinkin' it is his wife...he whips out his big Martian dick...and speed ****s him in the ass before Hulk has a chance to orgasm. MM realizes that his wife's ass is not that hairy...so, he tells Hulk..."my bad"...before goin' home.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Becuz huc can hit an invisible, superfast, phased, shape changer with telepathy. huc can see invisible phased people j'onn has never really blitz anyone most of his speed feats come from flying like surfer, huc resisted xavier and onslaught both which put j'onn TP to shame.

bean_machine
God, stop with the Hulk fanboyism!!!

xmeat
Originally posted by bean_machine
God, stop with the Hulk fanboyism!!! what fanboyism huc beat many individuals on MM level and beyond it only fanboyism that no one on kmc choses to respect huc he taken out whole teams by himself j'onn needs the jla most of the time.
I'll finish with this tomorrow.

long pig
Huc gets so strong that he punches MM out of existance. He doesn't punch him into small peices or whatever, he punches his molecules so hard they no longer exist!

Kento
Martian Manhunter. Quite easily

tkitna
Why do you insist on calling him Huc? The only thing gayer than that are your opinions and threads.

Whatever happened with you leaving here and going over to CBR anyways? Did they kick you out already?

Anyways, the Hulk has no way of winning this unless MM kills over from old age.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by long pig
Huc gets so strong that he punches MM out of existance. He doesn't punch him into small peices or whatever, he punches his molecules so hard they no longer exist! laughing laughing laughing

The Boxer
Manhunter will have to defeat Hulk without telepathy, as Hulk has standed against strong telepaths already with ease. Even Onslaught! Hulk will take A LOT of hits and pass out. MM is just too fast and has too advanced powers

xmeat
exactely except the speed part he's been owned by DD MM only has speed feats not blitzing feats.
Hulk wins this but not easy but in the end he'll win.

juggernaut66666
exactely except the speed part he's been owned by DD MM only has speed feats not blitzing feats.
Hulk wins this but not easy but in the end he'll win.
No he wouldn't.

The Boxer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No he wouldn't.

is xmeat the fanboy of this section?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by The Boxer
is xmeat the fanboy of this section?
He ,DevilGoblin ,FearOfBlood ,Hulster04 ,HulkRulesAll and miraclethree.

The Boxer

thanks. thats good to know. all hulk fanboys?

juggernaut66666
thanks. thats good to know. all hulk fanboys?
Yeah.

The Boxer
Hmmm... how come a green, hanibalmonkey on steroids can have this many fans??

and i have found out what you meant by Judge before. nope, your confusing me with someone else, dudewink

Symmetric Chaos

Theres also Capt, Mungi, Trickster and SC (representing Wolveine, anyone Canadian, Apocalypse and Yuki respectively). But they usually/always have some idea what they're talking about.

We also have 2damnloud and Rutgot who are the resident Storm fanboys.

Soljer
Originally posted by tkitna
Why do you insist on calling him Huc? The only thing gayer than that are your opinions and threads.

Whatever happened with you leaving here and going over to CBR anyways? Did they kick you out already?

Anyways, the Hulk has no way of winning this unless MM kills over from old age.

Spontaneous Failure of Existence?

shifty.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmmm... how come a green, hanibalmonkey on steroids can have this many fans??

and i have found out what you meant by Judge before. nope, your confusing me with someone else, dudewink
I agree, you seem to be far superior in your use of english than The Judge. And more into the actual fights than into creating sock threads.

UniOmni
Xmeat, no offense but why? WHY?!!!

I'm a fan of Hulk, but you're the reason why he has a bad rap on this forum.
Same for Darkseid and Nvr.

Go away until you learn how to debate in truth.

The Boxer
nvrbeenwithagirl, thank youwink

The Pict
Originally posted by Soljer
Spontaneous Failure of Existence?

shifty.

haermm MM or Hulk? (or Xmeat)

Anyway Martian Manhunter for the win.

Magee
hehe I love how some people get pissed off by some 12 year old who has no clue.

Hulk wins.

Priest
Originally posted by long pig
Huc gets so strong that he punches MM out of existance. He doesn't punch him into small peices or whatever, he punches his molecules so hard they no longer exist!
thumb up
huc ftw

ExodusCloak
shifty

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6544/xmen197006609hd3.th.jpghttp://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1188/xmen197006610pf8.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Xmeat, no offense but why? WHY?!!!

I'm a fan of Hulk, but you're the reason why he has a bad rap on this forum.
Same for Darkseid and Nvr.

Go away until you learn how to debate in truth.

Please don't be a ****ing tard and bring into this. my assessment of DS are correct. he is indeed Odin lvl or higher. Get ur biased bull shit out of here. And I'm not the only one who feels that way. Tard ass.

Faceman
Please don't be a ****ing tard and bring into this. my assessment of DS are correct. he is indeed Odin lvl or higher. Get ur biased bull shit out of here. And I'm not the only one who feels that way. Tard ass. Dude please watch you're language, my little sister on these forums....

DevilGoblin
If hulk is really mad he can destroy the league, i don't see any single chance for MM to match hulk's power

Hulk 9/10 and i'm generous.

Anyone else agreed.

Redatom65
just xmeat pal. -_-'

Regardless, I'm surprised Martian Mind hasn't been here yet

xmeat
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
If hulk is really mad he can destroy the league, i don't see any single chance for MM to match hulk's power

Hulk 9/10 and i'm generous.

Anyone else agreed. hell yeah hulks beaten better than him speedblitz my ass.

bean_machine
Stop the Hulk fanboyism.

bean_machine
Hulk is just a strong green brick. many characters that are weaker than him have a variety of powers to bring him down bfr him and the like. Many characters have a much greater base strenght than Hulk and have the speed to bfr him into the sun.

xmeat
Hulk is just a strong green brick. many characters that are weaker than him have a variety of powers to bring him down bfr him and the like. Many characters have a much greater base strenght than Hulk and have the speed to bfr him into the sun. this is insanely pissed off motherfreaking mindless huc who's pissed so bad that banners trapped in all that pissness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
Dude please watch you're language, my little sister on these forums....

Tell her to get off. It's bleeped out any way.

bean_machine
No matter how strong Hulk gets he does not get FTL speed, flying capabilities, etc. More versitile characters win. Like MM.

geshien
hulk wins it

xmeat
No matter how strong Hulk gets he does not get FTL speed, flying capabilities, etc. More versitile characters win. Like MM. yet he has in the past and so has other characters like him hell hulk owns hercules and hercules has stalemated heralds.

Redatom65
chair @ hulkings

bean_machine
Hercules does not have the versitility that MM has.

Show me on panel Hulk flying at FTL speeds and any other powers (intangibility, invisibility, energy projection, etc.)?

Anyways Hulk gets stomped by an immortal Hercules

Symmetric Chaos

huh

Any version of Herc has a fighting style that plays right into Hulk's hands.

complexbrother
I'm not a Hulk fan and I think he can take it.

Hulk has a measure of super speed, he's telepathic resistant, and his level of durability is second to none, whereas MM's is directly tied in to his mind (which is the source of almost all his powers), plus (world)Hulk has superior fighting skills, and Hulk has been a long time away from the simple "Hulk Smash" that we all seem to still think he's on. I give hin a 6/10 chance.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by complexbrother

Hulk has a measure of super speed, he's telepathic resistant, and his level of durability is second to none, whereas MM's is directly tied in to his mind (which is the source of almost all his powers), plus (world)Hulk has superior fighting skills, and Hulk has been a long time away from the simple "Hulk Smash" that we all seem to still think he's on. I give hin a 6/10 chance.

MM can just go intagible when ever Hulk tries to fight him. Plus he can fly out of Hulk's range.

xmeat
Hercules does not have the versitility that MM has.

Show me on panel Hulk flying at FTL speeds and any other powers (intangibility, invisibility, energy projection, etc.)?

Hucs owned superskrull and reed richards plus vision who phased through hulk several times to no effect so that cancels phasing for j'onn.

Martian vision whats that gonna do laughing out loud Most of j'onn speed feats are from flying not from running.
HUc owns herc anyday of the week stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl

confused

MM is a Superior Telepath to almost anyone who has tried to mess with hulks mind. Plus how is the hulk going to win against someone who can phase in and out and pound him with near superman lvl strength and then simply zip back out. phased, invisible, and super fast with telepathy. MM doesn't have to mind rape hulk. he could just implant images of multiple mm's in hulks head so that he doesn't know who he's hitting. all the while, he's being battered by a super fast, invisible, phased opponent.

Symmetric Chaos
Hucs owned superskrull and reed richards plus vision who phased through hulk several times to no effect so that cancels phasing for j'onn.

Phasing works so phasing won't work?

You do understand the idea of defense right?

bean_machine
Hulk lacks the versitality to tag and to bring down MM.

Just like Superman can take down Hulk any day of the week.

xmeat
confused

MM is a Superior Telepath to almost anyone who has tried to mess with hulks mind. Plus how is the hulk going to win against someone who can phase in and out and pound him with near superman lvl strength and then simply zip back out. phased, invisible, and super fast with telepathy. MM doesn't have to mind rape hulk. he could just implant images of multiple mm's in hulks head so that he doesn't know who he's hitting. all the while, he's being battered by a super fast, invisible, phased opponent. Is MM a better TP than charles and onslaught?
Also vision can phase in and out become intangible shoot blast fly at highspeed and yet huc still owned him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is MM a better TP than charles and onslaught?
Also vision can phase in and out become intangible shoot blast fly at highspeed and yet huc still owned him.

Vision is no MM. And MM is a better telepath than charles. onslaught's tp feats weren't that impressive.

Redatom65
1. Hulk is a telepath
2. Hulk Is stronger
3. Hulk is faster
4. Huk flies faster
5. Huk is smarter
6. Huc is greener
7. Huc is cooler
8. HUC SMASH1111111111111111!11

bean_machine
Give it up xmeat hulk loses to MM.

xmeat
Vision is no MM. And MM is a better telepath than charles. onslaught's tp feats weren't that impressive. MM better than xavier and onslaught laughing laughing charles along with cable xman and other could mind freeze a bunch of people at the same time.

Redatom65
Give it up xmeat hulk loses to MM.

he won't, he never has given up anything. He says Hulk aways wins. SO does Devilgoblin

Symmetric Chaos
MM better than xavier and onslaught laughing laughing charles along with cable xman and other could mind freeze a bunch of people at the same time.

MM has scaned the mind of every person on earth without using tech.

xmeat
Give it up xmeat hulk loses to MM. why because you say so laughing out loud thanks but no read a freaking huc comic than talk.

Redatom65
why because you say so laughing out loud thanks but no read a freaking huc comic than talk.

How many hav you even read. 2?

bean_machine
I have but he lacks the versitality to win against MM. If you give me a logical explanation how Hulk, with his powerset can beat MM then I will concede that MM loses. Until then MM FTW.

I mean what can Hulk do against this...

confused

MM is a Superior Telepath to almost anyone who has tried to mess with hulks mind. Plus how is the hulk going to win against someone who can phase in and out and pound him with near superman lvl strength and then simply zip back out. phased, invisible, and super fast with telepathy. MM doesn't have to mind rape hulk. he could just implant images of multiple mm's in hulks head so that he doesn't know who he's hitting. all the while, he's being battered by a super fast, invisible, phased opponent.

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
How many hav you even read. 2? more than enough especially PH which huc is now a warrior.
Oh and DD owned MM and MM way faster huh speed sometimes isn't everything. Especially not to hulk.

ExodusCloak
MM has scaned the mind of every person on earth without using tech.

Technically Charles has done the same as well, in performing the very same feat he sorted out the minds as well and selectively narrowed done which ones he wanted.
He also channeled the emotions of the Entire Skrull World into Galactus while sitting on a Skrull moon.(It had no effect on Galactus obviously. Just annoyed him)

But MM has that thing where he can morph the physiology of his brain to make it harder for telepaths. So that should give him the win against Charles IMO if both were limited to just telepathy.

But yeah this thread is just ridiculous. no expression MM takes this.

bean_machine
more than enough especially PH which huc is now a warrior.
Oh and DD owned MM and MM way faster huh speed sometimes isn't everything. Especially not to hulk.

DD has speed that matches Supes. Hulk does not.

xmeat
strength=hulk
speed=MM
durability=hulk
experience=hulk
better fighter=hulk
stamina=hulk
additional powers=MM

xmeat
DD has speed that matches Supes. Hulk does not. hulks fast to moron just as fast as DD.

Redatom65
experience hulk!?
better fighter hulk!?
WTF!?

xmeat
experience hulk!?
better fighter hulk!?
WTF!? read PH then you'll know

Soljer
strength=hulk
speed=MM
durability=hulk
experience=hulk
better fighter=hulk
stamina=hulk
additional powers=MM

laughing

Strength = Durability = Speed = Experience = Skill = Stamina = Power = Martian Manhunter.

Redatom65
I have. not impressed no expression Now read anything with J'onn

xmeat
laughing

Strength = Durability = Experience = Skill = Stamina = Power =hulk.

i already said that

bean_machine
hulks fast to moron just as fast as DD.

I must have missed something. Proof please?

Redatom65
i already said that

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

Faceman
The new Hulk

xmeat
I must have missed something. Proof please? hulk once leaped so fast he was mistaken for a missle.
He has leaped from seas to china huc is fast enough plus his speed increases with anger.

Symmetric Chaos
hulk once leaped so fast he was mistaken for a missle.
He has leaped from seas to china huc is fast enough plus his speed increases with anger.

Sure.

But he doesn't have superspeed for his combat feats.

jasonk3
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

MM wins

emporerpants
martian manhunter wins. although for the life of my i just don't know who this huc character is. i mean, i know who hulk is, but he can't be the same character as huc. only a complete retard would continue calling hulk huc after being reminded and corrected on the proper spelling numerous times...

xmeat
Originally posted by emporerpants
martian manhunter wins. although for the life of my i just don't know who this huc character is. i mean, i know who hulk is, but he can't be the same character as huc. only a complete retard would continue calling hulk huc after being reminded and corrected on the proper spelling numerous times... okay oh and huc wins smile

emporerpants
good to see you're as stupid as ever xmeat. by the way, how did that ban go? have fun? add some more "white gloss" to that hulk poster in your room?

bean_machine
hulk once leaped so fast he was mistaken for a missle.

Post a scan of Hulk battling an opponent at near FTL speeds. I don't care if he was mistaken for a missle. Missles do not reach FTL speeds. Wow leaping from the seas ti China. I'll be impressed when he leaps from the Earth to the moon at near FTL speeds.

Hulk is slow compared to MM. Hulk would never tag MM with his superior speed and intangibility.

xmeat
Post a scan of Hulk battling an opponent at near FTL speeds. I don't care if he was mistaken for a missle. Missles do not reach FTL speeds. Wow leaping from the seas ti China. I'll be impressed when he leaps from the Earth to the moon at near FTL speeds.

Hulk is slow compared to MM. Hulk would never tag MM with his superior speed and intangibility. and MM would never knock out huc. smile

xmeat
good to see you're as stupid as ever xmeat. by the way, how did that ban go? have fun? add some more "white gloss" to that hulk poster in your room? kay and huc wins smile

bean_machine
kay and huc wins smile

How so being that Hulk would never be able to land a single punch on MM?

jasonk3
okay oh and huc loses smile

thumb up

DevilGoblin
Hulk owned Vision who is MM's equal if not superior.

emporerpants
yes, tell us xmeat, how would hulk actually hit MM?

emporerpants
vision superior to MM? riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

xmeat
hulks hit many intangible characters god WHAT DONT YOU PEOPLE GET HUC CAN WIN THIS FIGHT WHETHER YOU'LL FREAKING DONT THINK HE CANT.

xmeat
vision superior to MM? riiiiiiiiiiiiight. MAYBE NOT HIS SUPERIOR BUT HE'S NOT FAR BEHIND.

jasonk3
hulks hit many intangible characters god WHAT DONT YOU PEOPLE GET HUC CAN WIN THIS FIGHT WHETHER YOU'LL FREAKING DONT THINK HE CANT. http://http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/certificate.gif

Redatom65
xmeat's typing all caps agtain... and xmeat, dude. Vision is pretty darn far behind

emporerpants
i'm starting to think that xmeat types by yelling "hulk smash kmc posters!" and slams his fist into the keyboard. its the only way to account for his crappy typing.

Redatom65
EP, I think ya spent to much time thinking about that laughing

emporerpants
heh, maybe

xmeat
xmeat's typing all caps agtain... and xmeat, dude. Vision is pretty darn far behind LOOK AT HIS DARN RESPECT THREAD HE ISN'T

xmeat
Originally posted by jasonk3
http://http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/certificate.gif laughing out loud laughing

Redatom65
LOOK AT HIS DARN RESPECT THREAD HE ISN'T

been there buddy, point is?

and seriously, take it easy

jasonk3
I change my mind. HUC WINS !!!

xmeat
been there buddy, point is?

and seriously, take it easy okay but huc wins smile

xmeat
I change my mind. HUC WINS !!! thumb up

emporerpants
xmeat, seriously, hulk would lose. he's your favorite character, cool, but that doesn't make him unbeatable. the minute you realize that is the minute you become more than just a joke on this forum.

jasonk3
thumb up

No I lied. Sorry ...HUC loses

xmeat
xmeat, seriously, hulk would lose. he's your favorite character, cool, but that doesn't make him unbeatable. the minute you realize that is the minute you become more than just a joke on this forum. seriously huc wins no he can win DAMMIT.

xmeat
No I lied. Sorry ...HUC loses thumb up

thumb down

emporerpants
as eloquent as always xmeat

jasonk3
thumb up

thumb down

Huc still loses

xmeat
as eloquent as always xmeat I TRY

emporerpants
and hulk would try too. but thats all he would do, as he would lose.

Redatom65
seriously hulk wins, no he can't win DAMN IT.

I tried correcting it the best I can, but as scottie would say

"It's no good Captain!"

SpunkySmurph
Ever notice how a fanboy's general personality reflects their favourite character?

Martian Mind is a creepy castrated emo
TricksterPriest is a lonley person with no sex drive and loads of blue make up
Xmeat gets pissed easily and has the IQ of a doorknob

bigbran
Ever notice how a fanboy's general personality reflects their favourite character?

Martian Mind is a creepy castrated emo
TricksterPriest is a lonley person with no sex drive and loads of blue make up
Xmeat gets pissed easily and has the IQ of a doorknob Ya...
Bigbran is a genius, with the total package... 'cept, I'm not purple.
stick out tongue

Magee
lol hulk wins he has superior stengthz. Obviously no one has told xmeat strength is far from everything in a fight, speed is the best thing for the key to victory. This is why Superman and other DC top tiers easily take out marvel top tiers.

xmeat
MOST MARVEL TOP TIERS HAVE OTHER THINGS GOING FOR THEM.
SPEED HASN'T ALWAYS SAVED DC CHARACTERS SUPERMAN, FLASH, WW, MM STILL GET PWNED NOW AND THEN **** YOU'LL PIS CRAPE IF THATS YOU'LL BEST EXCUSE THEN I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.

Juntai
What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
What the f**k?

hysterical2

bean_machine
SPEED HASN'T ALWAYS SAVED DC CHARACTERS SUPERMAN, FLASH, WW, MM STILL GET PWNED NOW AND THEN **** YOU'LL PIS CRAPE IF THATS YOU'LL BEST EXCUSE THEN I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.

That is either PIS or CIS. Here at KMC we pit characters at their best not forgetting about powers that they have, like they do in comics.

xmeat
That is either PIS or CIS. Here at KMC we pit characters at their best not forgetting about powers that they have, like they do in comics. and have you seen huc at his best the bastards a beast.speed has never hurt him before.

Soljer
and have you seen huc at his best the bastards a beast.speed has never hurt him before.

He's never fought someone who utilized the kind of speed we're talking about.

xmeat
He's never fought someone who utilized the kind of speed we're talking about. yes he has

SpunkySmurph
yes he has Someone with speed on the level of mm, along with strength on the level of mm?

who?
when?

xmeat
Someone with speed on the level of mm, along with strength on the level of mm?

who?
when?
hyperion
gladiator
drax
surfer

SpunkySmurph
We're talking about fights where the speed was actually used, xmeat.

bigbran
We're talking about fights where the speed was actually used, xmeat. Pwned!

Magee
SPEED HASN'T ALWAYS SAVED DC CHARACTERS SUPERMAN, FLASH, WW, MM STILL GET PWNED NOW AND THEN **** YOU'LL PIS CRAPE IF THATS YOU'LL BEST EXCUSE THEN I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. lol.

Martian_mind
Jonn bitchslaps Hulk into oblivion.

He then lols about it later and then feels bad so e rips off part of Hulks anatomy and gives it too Xmeat who cries whilst i sit in my room smiling as Xmeat cries in the mud and Smurf gets that letter telling him he is going to war in iraq.

i mean what?

The Boxer
xmeat, please, stop trolling the forums

Magee
hyperion
gladiator
drax
surfer Drax has super speed? SS and Gladiator have never used there speed against the Hulk, 1 because they don't need to and two its called CIS.

HULKSTER04
SHut UP all of you! The only GAYS in this board are those who say that Hulk cannot win over that other guy because of so and so without even realizing what the Hulk can do and has already done in the past.
And BTW did you know why they called him Martian "Man" Hunter?
Because he's GAY! He hunts men for pleasure WTF!
So suck it all of you Mother F*****s!

pr1983
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
SHut UP all of you! The only GAYS in this board are those who say that Hulk cannot win over that other guy because of so and so without even realizing what the Hulk can do and has already done in the past.

hah. funny. j'onn still kills hulk though... way too many advantages...

Symmetric Chaos

Damn. You've outed me to a bunch of geeks. Now I have to go all emo.

no expression

The Boxer
this is out of control...

1) Can Hulk hit opponents who flies near lightspeed?
2) Cant Hulk get knocked out?

Guess the restsmile

juggernaut66666
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh
OMG!What a retard!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiņoAraņa
So suck it all of you Mother F*****s! reported no expression

Soljer

complexbrother
http://www.beaucoupkevin.com/images/jla39.jpg

if Despero can do it, hulk can.

bean_machine
Hulk doesn't lay a finger on MM. Do you have any other proof other than ABC logic, free of CIS PIS?

Evil_Ash
http://www.beaucoupkevin.com/images/jla39.jpg

if Despero can do it, hulk can.

Do you know who Despero is?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>