Fear for your life thread!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
You kill Lois lane, and you're not sorry about it.

When you're leaving the room, you find Superman costumes in the closet. You realize that Clark kent is Superman, and you just killed his wife.

She wrote your name on the wall in blood, which you cleaned up. But you know his supervision can see what was once there.

You can call one name, and they'll be there to protect you from a bloodlusted Superman.

Who do you call?

No character above the top tier.

Darkseid down is okay though

Doesn't matter which universe either....DC, Marvel, Image, Wildstorm, etc.

Scoobless
JP!

no expression

Priest
The Sliver Surfer or Thor

The Boxer
Batman! He has kryptonite!

"V"
Adam Warlock, The Radioactive Man or Thor.

juggernaut66666
The Boxe......
Oop I ment to say The Judge.

The Boxer
juggernaut66666, whats your point?
gimme a chance, get to know me. you will realize you are wrong, and i am NTO connected to this judge. what makes you think i am him?

juggernaut66666
Me just only thinks that you iz him.......smilewink

DigiMark007
Good people would hand you over to Kal. Would Surfer really protect a cold-blooded murderer?

No, he wouldn't. I'd hire out Lobo to protect me at all costs. Or someone like Despero, Count Nefaria, etc.

TricksterPriest
I call the one guy who actually managed to kill Supes in a clean fight. Doomsday.

Wait, how much prep time do I get? If I can get a week or even a month, I'd get Ra's Al Ghul or Joker. Then we could kill Superman. thumb up

The Boxer
Why do you think that?

bean_machine
Originally posted by UniOmni

When you're leaving the room, you find Superman costumes in the closet. You realize that Clark kent is Superman, and you just killed his wife.

She wrote your name on the wall in blood, which you cleaned up. But you know his supervision can see what was once there.

You can call one name, and they'll be there to protect you from a bloodlusted Superman.

Who do you call?

I would blow up the wall so he can't see the name then I go home and take a nap. If not then I'd call Juggernaut to protect me with his shield while I take a nap.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I call the one guy who actually managed to kill Supes in a clean fight. Doomsday.

Wait, how much prep time do I get? If I can get a week or even a month, I'd get Ra's Al Ghul or Joker. Then we could kill Superman. thumb up
I wouldn't hire Apocalypsesly

TricksterPriest
If he was a DCU regular and I had some prep time, I would hire him.

juggernaut66666
How about switching on a model of Amazo? sly

UniOmni
No prep time.

Just the moment to shout one name, and have them appear at your side, knowing they must protect you from the angry alien.

Choose wisely.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
How about switching on a model of Amazo? sly

thumb up Just make sure you get a good one and not the shit version that trashed by Batman&Nightwing. whistle'

Edit: Sticking with Doomsday.

juggernaut66666
thumb up Just make sure you get a good one and not the shit version that trashed by Batman&Nightwing. whistle'

Edit: Sticking with Doomsday.
I would pre-order one of those JLA 27 types.haermm

Priest
i would use Odin

Validus
Genis

TricksterPriest
I would pre-order one of those JLA 27 types.haermm

This has been bothering me abit. If you told it the justice league was disbanded, would it lose all it's powers, or was that PIS? I've never been able to figure out if that was an actual weakness or just a plot device.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
i would use Odin
You would have to find his grave first.....

Priest
You would have to find his grave first.....
If i cant find it, ill use RKT

Big Sexy
definitely lobo. WW would kill me instead of Superman and I'm not 100 percent sure flash,GL, or MM would give me a hand.

UniOmni
In my opening post i said no one above the top tier. That means no skyfathers etc.

Darkseid down is cool beans tho

The Boxer
Batman has kryptonite ... he would do something about it

juggernaut66666
How about Supes drops a skyscraper on Batman with kryptonite?

The Boxer
how about batman being too smart for that? he knows superman very well

shksprtx
I'd call the surfer -- he can turn anything into Kryptonite...

The Boxer
Surfer is not DC

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by The Boxer
How would Batman dodge a skyscraper?

The Boxer
he wouldnt doge it. batman has preparationtime. it wasnt stated when superman would return. to make a supermanhominh kryptonitemissile would not be hard. and especially not make them follow me, and activate when he gets close

Big Sexy
Now that I think about it, definitely Magneto. Since Superman doesn't know what Ive done yet Mags has time to put up his shield. All he has to do is "Only allow red solar radiation in" just like Dr. Polaris. I'll then kick the shit out of Superman myself.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Now that I think about it, definitely Magneto. Since Superman doesn't know what Ive done yet Mags has time to put up his shield. All he has to do is "Only allow red solar radiation in" just like Dr. Polaris. I'll then kick the shit out of Superman myself.
haermm

Priest
a powerless superman would probally still kick ur ass laughing out loud

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Priest
a powerless superman would probally still kick ur ass laughing out loud of course Id cheat cool

juggernaut66666
This reminds me the part where the thugs "fight" Superman in Superman Returms.

Big Sexy
This reminds me the part where the thugs "fight" Superman in Superman Returms. Pretty much. I'd still pack a gun though. I mean the guys over 6 ft tall.

juggernaut66666
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hoGYudIrig

Big Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hoGYudIrig When you put it that way I dont need the gun. I can definitely take Kevin Spacey.

shksprtx
Surfer is not DC

I somtimes find it helpful to read the original post, don't you?

janus77
I'd call OJ Simpson's lawyer (Johnnie Cochran) and get him to convince Superman that I wasn't there... oh and also to deed poll my name to something else.

then I could scheme and plan for a while and kill off Superman, when he least expects it yes

janus77
oh and umm I'd call someone with the same name as me...

then clobber them over the head with a blunt object and wait for Clark to arrive and thank me for apprehending Lois' murderer big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by janus77
oh and umm I'd call someone with the same name as me...

then clobber them over the head with a blunt object and wait for Clark to arrive and thank me for apprehending Lois' murderer big grin Or he uses his X-ray vision to see that your lying to him wink

janus77
well I'll take a cold shower before I talk with him!

or I could simply say "Superman, I killed xxxx!" smile
that's honest and true... just leave it upto him to misconnect the dots.

The Boxer
i would call the place where ou changes name, if batman is busybig grin

batdude123

Watch out skyscraper!!!

Batman's gonna crush you with his intellect!!!

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl

Who do you call?

I would call DS. He would pwn Superman severly. Morg would be another choice. He loves a good fight.

Symmetric Chaos

Who do you call?

hmm

This looks like a job for Superman.

batdude123

Superman has shown that he can recharge himself with yellow sun radiation in mere moments.

If you tried hitting him after that, you might as well be hitting a brick wall. haermm

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I would call DS. He would pwn Superman severly. Morg would be another choice. He loves a good fight.

He said Darkseid "down" could be a choice... as in Jobberseid.

Superman would just mangle him again... especially if he thinks D-Side killed Lois. smile

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Watch out skyscraper!!!

laughing out loud
*Batman throws his SAT score at Superman, knocking him out*

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
*Batman throws his SAT score at Superman, knocking him out*

Touche Mr. Validus... touche. hmm

Big Sexy
Superman has shown that he can recharge himself with yellow sun radiation in mere moments.

If you tried hitting him after that, you might as well be hitting a brick wall. haermm Who said I wanted Magneto to stop?

Donkey Punch

Who do you call?

There's only one saviour and his name is Jesus.

~Get pelted by fruit and shit~

batdude123
Who said I wanted Magneto to stop?

Who says Superman can't vibrate out of the bubble Magneto would trap him in?

DigiMark007
Watch out skyscraper!!!

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Anyway, this thread should ACTUALLY HAPPEN to everyone when they join. If you survive, you can stay on KMC. If you die....well...you're dead.

For one thing, we wouldn't have any Hulk fanboys again. Ever.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Anyway, this thread should ACTUALLY HAPPEN to everyone when they join. If you survive, you can stay on KMC. If you die....well...you're dead.

For one thing, we wouldn't have any Hulk fanboys again. Ever.

*decides to take the thread seriously*

Thanos

swerve1988
APOC with the power of the twelve

swerve1988
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC with the power of the twelve

sorry too god-like

War Hulk!!! Happy Dance

janus77
Wonder Woman.
if I'm gonna die, I want my last night to be good! yes

Board Walker
Who is DS down? Really you keep saying he is jobberseid, please list the times when he has jobbed?

Because it seems like you take forum gossip as truth.

Big Sexy
Who says Superman can't vibrate out of the bubble Magneto would trap him in? Who's to say thats when I start praying?

Board Walker
Who says Superman can't vibrate out of the bubble Magneto would trap him in?

Current Superman saved the DC omniverse by vibrating through it, I'm sure he could vibrate through Mags shield.

Tazer
Yo.

the Controller who bestowed the LSH with a Miracle Machine, and get my own copy.

prob SOLVED.

big grin

Tazer

Redatom65
Captain Atom.

Kryptonite and Red Sun.

to easy

draxx_tOfU
superman >>> captain atom

ninja

Redatom65
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
superman >>> captain atom

ninja

chair

King Kandy
Masterbruce. He'd kill Superman with his Martial Arts skillz.

Or Insane Genis-Vell.

Galan007
Resurrection Man

Bentley
This is a hard one, I can try to beat Supes in a straight fight using Lobo; bring someone to resurrect Lois and get the hell out of there; or my favorite: Being an smartass, call a psychic so he destroys my memory making me entirely unaware of what I did so in the case Clark retaliates he kills an innocent. Jaque mate to Supes, he is pwned!

(In real like I would go with the most likely to keep me alive, not the coolest)

Symmetric Chaos
Flash

or, as I am obligated to say in threads like this one, Yuki . . .

Magee
Pa Kent. I know he would talk him out of killing me or even hitting me tbh. Then It would be life in jail for me. big grin

charlemagne9746
I'd strike some kind of deal with Ares, or some Olympian god to provide me with ambrosia, making me a god. Hey, atleast if i get my ass whipped, I'd still be immortal.

batdude123
Originally posted by Board Walker
Current Superman saved the DC omniverse by vibrating through it, I'm sure he could vibrate through Mags shield.

Um... that's exactly what I was insinuating.

batdude123
Originally posted by Redatom65
Captain Atom.

Kryptonite and Red Sun.

to easy

laughing out loud

Captain Atom CAN beat Superman... but there'd be nothing easy about it.

bigbran
Thanos... because according to some a certain hater... he isn't above top tier...

Or I'd call someone who owns a gas station... and kablowy!

capt it up
Mole Man

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Thanos... because according to some a certain hater... he isn't above top tier...

Or I'd call someone who owns a gas station... and kablowy!

Then again... Superman could ask Weapon X to give him some adamantium claws... and *SNIKT!!*

Yes, bran... I totally went there.

Redatom65
laughing out loud

Captain Atom CAN beat Superman... but there'd be nothing easy about it.

i meant, to easy of a choice stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
Mole Man

haermm

capt it up
haermm

who think of looking for me hundred of miles under ground........

bigbran
Then again... Superman could ask Weapon X to give him some adamantium claws... and *SNIKT!!*

Yes, bran... I totally went there. I didn't know he had prep...

Plus, Thanos doesn't have the IG, because I guess the IG lowers his duribility... ermm so, you point is moot.

batdude123
who think of looking for me hundred of miles under ground........

Even though Superman can search around the planet in seconds, and his vision is good enough to see that far underground?

big grin

batdude123
I didn't know he had prep...

Plus, Thanos doesn't have the IG, because I guess the IG lowers his duribility... ermm so, you point is moot.

BAH!!

Touche. disgust

Symmetric Chaos
Even though Superman can search around the planet in seconds, and his vision is good enough to see that far underground?

big grin

I'm sure he could just drop a mental block or something . . .

Redatom65

big grin

You'd take Adam West's Batman <_<

capt it up

big grin

see, but why would he search there? He be searching hundreds of miles underground? Come on that be dumb of him to do. There no way he think of that.

plus Mole Man has his monsters and a random pole...........

bigbran
Goku... shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Redatom65
You'd take Adam West's Batman <_<

Um... nobody can beat Adam West's Batman... especially with Burt Ward backing him up. ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Goku... shifty

Oh dear god.

Redatom65
Um... nobody can beat Adam West's Batman... especially with Burt Ward backing him up. ermm

Maybe Val Kilmer's batman ermm

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Oh dear god. Fine...

Vagina... I mean, Vegeta... shifty

capt it up
Oh dear god.

so true krillin would be the better bet.

Symmetric Chaos
Fine...

Mew... shifty

Mewtwo was the improved version. It lost because people started crying. Thats a fair fight no expression

bigbran
Mewtwo was the improved version. It lost because people started crying. Thats a fair fight no expression But I can actually perfect the noise that Mew made... no expression

Symmetric Chaos
But I can actually perfect the noise that Mew made... no expression

OK thats pretty scary.

Symmetric Chaos
Ichigo, Chad, Orohime, Ishida, Zaraki and Urahara

shifty

xmeat
i'd get huc and say supes killed betty

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
i'd get huc and say supes killed betty I'd get Hulk, and tell Supes that Hulk actually killed Lois.

capt it up
i'd get huc and say supes killed betty

then we watch hulk get totaly destroy by superman.

Thanks though, it would make it funnier to watch since hulk would be so mad yet unable to do any thing to stop superman from kicking the crap out of him over and over again. It would also allow us to watch the fight longer since hulk would be able to take a few more ass whoopings

Redatom65
laughing

charlemagne9746
lol...if I ever wanted to kill Lois, I think I'd go buy a Batman costume....maybe Lois won't know the difference from the real thing.....unless Lois and Bruce have a lil somethin' somthin' goin' on on the side that Supes knows nothing about.

charlemagne9746
what would be worse though....actually killing Lois, or have Supes come home and find you in bed with Lois..lol

charlemagne9746
I don't mean to be gross, but I can't help it. How could Lois and Superman even have sex. If everything about Superman is "super", would Lois even be able to handle it? Imagine her on the bed suckin' Superman off....his load would probably go straight through her throat like a gunshot wound...through the ceiling....eventually puncturing a 747 jet causing it to crash due to pressure loss..lol

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't mean to be gross, but I can't help it. How could Lois and Superman even have sex. If everything about Superman is "super", would Lois even be able to handle it? Imagine her on the bed suckin' Superman off....his load would probably go straight through her throat like a gunshot wound...through the ceiling....eventually puncturing a 747 jet causing it to crash due to pressure loss..lol

I actually read an analysis of that concept which basicly proved that if Clark ever had an orgasm it would destroy the planet.

charlemagne9746
lol....damn. Maybe Wonder Woman or Big Barda would be about the only two who could handle it.

xmeat
then we watch hulk get totaly destroy by superman.

Thanks though, it would make it funnier to watch since hulk would be so mad yet unable to do any thing to stop superman from kicking the crap out of him over and over again. It would also allow us to watch the fight longer since hulk would be able to take a few more ass whoopings pissed off huc that beat armored onslaught would cause universal shockwaves with his claps.

TricksterPriest
pissed off huc that beat armored onslaught would cause universal shockwaves with his claps.

Thank you for changing the subject. thumb up And hell no. Supes would throw Hulk to the sun.

SpunkySmurph
I'd call Doop... I mean, who wouldn't?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'd call Doop... I mean, who wouldn't?

Reasonable people.

Personally I think I would call Superman and have him save me.

xmeat
Thank you for changing the subject. thumb up And hell no. Supes would throw Hulk to the sun. huc could survive the sun and i dare you to prove me wrong.
Plus huc is strong enough to toss supes to the sun as well.
Hucs thunderclaps can cause universal shockwaves.

SpunkySmurph
Reasonable people.

Personally I think I would call Superman and have him save me. Good thing he wouldn't fall for that clever ploy... haermm

SpunkySmurph
Plus huc is strong enough to toss supes to the sun as well. no expression

no expressionno expressionno expression
no expressionno expressionno expression

capt it up
pissed off huc that beat armored onslaught would cause universal shockwaves with his claps.
actaully he enevr beat onslaught if you read the dam issue onslaught evolved further. Hulk did nothing at all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Good thing he wouldn't fall for that clever ploy... haermm

Superman = a flying brick
Superman = a window

Superman >>> Superman

TricksterPriest
huc could survive the sun and i dare you to prove me wrong.
Plus huc is strong enough to toss supes to the sun as well.
Hucs thunderclaps can cause universal shockwaves.

hysterical

Vintage Xmeat. I'm so profiling this.

jollyjim311
I would get someone who could bring Lois back to life, and have them help me write a letter of apology.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I would get someone who could bring Lois back to life, and have them help me write a letter of apology.

mhm If you can't restore a human's body and soul without help you have no business being on KMC.

Blair Wind
no expression

I'd pick a teleporter. Send me to friggin other side of the universe. Mmmm and someone who at the same time can take it to supes.

I say Void enhanced Spartan smile

xmeat
actaully he enevr beat onslaught if you read the dam issue onslaught evolved further. Hulk did nothing at all. huc broke his entire armor with a punch that sent universal shockwaves

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

I'd pick a teleporter. Send me to friggin other side of the universe. Mmmm and someone who at the same time can take it to supes.

I say Void enhanced Spartan smile

Bottom of page no expression

capt it up
huc broke his entire armor with a punch that sent universal shockwaves
actaully he broke the armor it said nothuing about universal sockwaves. Also if you read the issue you would know that onslaught allowed for it to happen in order for him self to evolve.......nice try though

Validus
Originally posted by Validus
Genis
Page 1 no expression

xmeat
actaully he broke the armor it said nothuing about universal sockwaves. Also if you read the issue you would know that onslaught allowed for it to happen in order for him self to evolve.......nice try though cause only hulk was capable of doing it nice try.

superkronick92
I'd call kryptonite man, and start spooning with him wink then

A. wait for supes to go away and give lois a proper funeral or

B. Wait to die of radiation poisoning.

UniOmni
Why would superman simulating phasing, work on Magnetos shields, when Kitty couldn't even phase through him without his shield up?

And who did he beat with vibrating buttcheeks?

superkronick92
Why would superman simulating phasing, work on Magnetos shields, when Kitty couldn't even phase through him without his shield up?

And who did he beat with vibrating buttcheeks?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................doomsday

capt it up
cause only hulk was capable of doing it nice try.
again onslaught allowed it...... Hulk was the only one around at the time able too with the help of many others to get hulk inthere. With out the others aid hulk would have been all but useless.

so your point? What did hulk accomplish by breaking the armor nothing since it allowed onslaught to evolve.

xmeat
again onslaught allowed it...... Hulk was the only one around at the time able too with the help of many others to get hulk inthere. With out the others aid hulk would have been all but useless.

so your point? What did hulk accomplish by breaking the armor nothing since it allowed onslaught to evolve. you didn't read it everyone was around during the fight even thor idiot oh and hulk always owned logan stick out tongue

capt it up
you didn't read it everyone was around during the fight even thor idiot oh and hulk always owned logan stick out tongue

not every one was around I own the dam issue.

thor was needed to keep the field open so that hulk could pass through. Hercules was not even there as well as many of marvels heavy hitters.

so nice try...........

capt it up
actaully hulk has a losing record to wolverine.......

xmeat
not every one was around I own the dam issue.

thor was needed to keep the field open so that hulk could pass through. Hercules was not even there as well as many of marvels heavy hitters.

so nice try........... whatever hulk still won and you can kiss my ass.

capt it up
whatever hulk still won and you can kiss my ass.
hulk won what? Actaully if you read the issue you know hulk never won since onslaught evolved into a more powerful beeing

hell hulk had nothing to do with onslaught final defeat........it was banner who did it not the hulk

capt it up
also I rather not kill your ass thank you very much. I am sorry that the truth hurts

zbucsz
i would call the greatest super-hero next to the hulk and his name is...................................................................................................................wonder-boy,what is the secert to ur power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.