Darkseid vs The Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Darkseid vs Bloodlusted Surfer.. which of these characters would win i'f they'd ever would go drunken monkey on eachother?

Discus!!!
cool

Bentley
When Surfer defeats Thanos or Darkseid loses to a GL, only then Norrid will take this.

Redatom65
this has been done alot

celestialdemon
And SS loses every time.

King Kandy
THIS THREAD FAILS.

Donkey Punch
Current Surfer beats Current Darksied. smile

Aqua-pimp
You know what the weird thing is ...Always everyone agree's that Superman would lose to Surfer in a fight but they disagree that Norrin is capable of owning Darkeid's ass while Clark's slaps him every day like a hooker who owed him money??? confused wtf!! confused

cool

Bentley
Supes power set is too different from Norrid's to make an straight translation of results. A GL in the other had shares a lot with SS skill wise, that would be a conclusive proof.

Aqua-pimp
Different power set???

Superman has super strenght Norrin has more strenght..
Superman has super speed Norrin is faster..
Superman has laser/xray vision Norrin has all kinds of cosmic energy attacks + he can see a martian pee in the desert from earht
Superman can fly so can Norrin
Superman is invulnerable so is Norrin

Norrin has the same power set as Clark + he has even more powers to his disposal..And this is bloodlusted surfer where talking about so he's gonna use every single one of them...
The two characters differ because of the way they fight..
Norrin uses more energy attacks and Superman just punches people..
I see no reason why The silver surfer stands less chance against Darkseid.

cool

Joey Stacks
Silver Surfer being in the same strength class as Superman is already an incorrect statement, him being stronger is wtf.

Magee
The only reason SS wins against Superman more often than not is entirely because of Supermans weakness's. Superman is stronger and faster going by feats.

starking
Darkseid would rape the chrome of his ass.

id369
Originally posted by Magee
The only reason SS wins against Superman more often than not is entirely because of Supermans weakness's. Superman is stronger and faster going by feats.

Strength I agree, speed um NO.

mykke
no way superman is faster than silver surfer, strength though I think goes to superman. Darkseid still > SS

hush
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Current Surfer beats Current Darksied. smile

no not at all.

hush
1)Superman is stronger
2)SS can only fly at super speed not move

Endless Mike
Flying was moving, the last time I checked

hush
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Flying was moving, the last time I checked

move as in fight he cant kick or hit Darksied 50 time's a min at super speed.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
When Surfer defeats Thanos or Darkseid loses to a GL, only then Norrid will take this.

Or when the Surfer beats up on Tenebrous and Aegis.

Can't wait to see that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

Can't wait to see that.

Even if Surfer beats Tenebrious oR Aegis, That still doesn't mean he won't lose to DS. He still won't be immune to the OE. Unless people would be willing to think him defeating those two would somehow make him more powerful than say Odin. DS is being written back to his kirby PC glory. There will be no defeating of him by sufer.

UniOmni
The OE could be revealed or retconned into being only glorified laserbeams, and people would still say Surfer loses.

janus77
OE worship?

if Superman beats Darkseid, Surfer obviously should do so too (and quicker).

this rubbish about Surfer being slower than Superman at "combat speed", ignores the fact that his reflexes and speed are both such that he can navigate space at +billions+ of times the speed of light.

he goes through asteroid fields does he not? that's reaction speeds on a level Superman never has to deal with on Earth.

until OE can be explained to have a comparable effect on non-DC characters and especially upon characters who can phase, manipulate matter and cast illusions (like Surfer can), I'm going to say Surfer can win more often against Darkseid than Superman does.

TricksterPriest
Ok, that's it. I need to point something out. Jeph Loeb wrote the arc where Supes kicks DS around. Which alone should discredit it. 2nd, before that, Supes never was able to even hurt DS.

third, SUPES CANNOT BEAT DARKSEID. This is a forum myth. Darkseid will always beat Superman if DS isn't jobbing. Surfer will die, and die painfully. Any statement to the contrary, is ignorance and bias. An avatar of DS can kill Surfer. and that's not even True Darkseid, who could beat pretty much any herald short of Tyrant. Hell, True Darkseid could beat depowered Tyrant and maybe full power.

janus77
you realise you're not even attempting to rationally reason things. just asserting that Darkseid will kill Surfer.

how, why, what is likely to be the nature of the battle, etc etc...

it's not really any better than the "Hulk smash" stuff you all seem to find fun to mock (at least with Hulk, he does have a history of smashing the unsmashable and the impossible).

people go on about the OE but, why should that have effect on non-DC universe characters? what's its range/power/speed etc...

something other than simply a "DS smash" statement (however circuitously you arrive at it, as above).

Nikkolas
LOL...True Darkseid lost to Doomsday....

Yeah and True Darkseid has no chance against Full-Power Tyrant. Not a prayer. He loses 20/10. Same as he does against Odin and anyone above that level.

People just don't understand that DS sucks and has always sucked. His power isn't that great and he is and never was on Galactus' level or Tyrant's level or anywhere near that. He should keep to fighting Thanos and people more int hat weight class or else he's just gonna be so embarrassed that he's even more of a joke now than he always has been.

miraclethree
darkseid owns silver surfer IMHO

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Even if Surfer beats Tenebrious oR Aegis, That still doesn't mean he won't lose to DS. He still won't be immune to the OE. Unless people would be willing to think him defeating those two would somehow make him more powerful than say Odin. DS is being written back to his kirby PC glory. There will be no defeating of him by sufer.

Uhh....

1. No he (Darkseid) isn't.

2. Not to use ABC logic, but Tenebrous = Aegis = Galactus > Odin >= Darkseid.

So, if the Surfer ends up punking either Tenebrous or Aegis, or even BOTH, then....well...

That'd really up his chances fighting Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhh....

1. No he (Darkseid) isn't.

2. Not to use ABC logic, but Tenebrous = Aegis = Galactus > Odin >= Darkseid.

So, if the Surfer ends up punking either Tenebrous or Aegis, or even BOTH, then....well...

That'd really up his chances fighting Darkseid.

Stayne her self is more powerful than T or A. DS is more powerful than Staybe. DO the math.

Soljer
Show me a little proof that Darkseid could stand up to Galactus' planet-sized-shits, and then we'll talk. Till then, Galactus = Tenebrous = Aegis >>>>>> Darkseid. erm.

Acrosurge
Stayne her self is more powerful than T or A. DS is more powerful than Staybe. DO the math. *gets out the old umbrella to deflect a downpour of fanboy water*

That's all opinion at this point. My opinion is that T&A are a little below Galactus, but still above characters like Darkseid, Thanos, Mephisto, Odin, ect. Of course, the stalwart DC proponent cannot except this, because if Surfer manages to take on an opponent(s) stronger than DS, then Norrin has an excellent chance of defeating any GL, Orion, even DS himself.

Discussion is still moot at this point, because we don't know how the Surfer vs. T&A fight is going to go down.

Aqua-pimp
:up

Darkseid will always beat Superman when he isn't jobbing... roll eyes (sarcastic)
(O no not that argument again)So that means he's jobbing all the time or does it just means he's a p*nk... and you're statement that Darkseid could f*ck Tyrant up is just blasfemous that's like saying Aunt May could f*ck Doc ock up..

I agree smile

HaHa yeah an can you believe a p*ssy like that try's to take over the universe... laughing Galactus level my ass rolling on floor laughing happy

cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Show me a little proof that Darkseid could stand up to Galactus' planet-sized-shits, and then we'll talk. Till then, Galactus = Tenebrous = Aegis >>>>>> Darkseid. erm.

HMM. It took Five sky father plus lvl beings to combine to fight DS. Stayne is the equal of Takion who was able to stalemate the ares weilding godwave. Takion says that DS is more powerful than he. Highfather says so as well and feared DS would destroy Takion on site.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see there are some serious idiots when it comes to DS. Two loses to Superman, which are very formulative and had the craziest circumstances, Do not discount the thousands of Times, DS casually pimp slapped superman. And most of those were avatars.

Acrosurge
I see there are some serious idiots when it comes to DS. Two loses to Superman, which are very formulative and had the craziest circumstances, Do not discount the thousands of Times, DS casually pimp slapped superman. And most of those were avatars. I'd be perfectly happy to accept this if DS was once again shown to be the uber-villain he should be. His losses to Superman (and Doomsday, if it wasn't an avatar), simply hurt his reputation. There's no way around it. DC needs to portray him as levels above Superman and like folk again. Can you imagine the nightmare if he follows the same reputational path as a certain X-villain? *shivers*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
*gets out the old umbrella to deflect a downpour of fanboy water*

That's all opinion at this point. My opinion is that T&A are a little below Galactus, but still above characters like Darkseid, Thanos, Mephisto, Odin, ect. Of course, the stalwart DC proponent cannot except this, because if Surfer manages to take on an opponent(s) stronger than DS, then Norrin has an excellent chance of defeating any GL, Orion, even DS himself.

Discussion is still moot at this point, because we don't know how the Surfer vs. T&A fight is going to go down.

One more thing, DC is doing something really huge where man shall fall and it's called the countdown. Guess who's the big player of this event? Take one guess. I bet you can't. A stone faced Cosmic Diety who is being written to his former glory and then some.

Acrosurge
One more thing, DC is doing something really huge where man shall fall and it's called the countdown. Guess who's the big player of this event? Take one guess. I bet you can't. A stone faced Cosmic Diety who is being written to his former glory and then some. Oh, that it might be so. Do you know who's writing the story? Will Superman get his can kicked properly?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, that it might be so. Do you know who's writing the story? Will Superman get his can kicked properly?

There are a lot of writers. Paul Dini is the head script guy. I know that it's going to be a lot of action and will have everyone in the DCU in it. They won't let much out of the bag, just saying that DS will have a major hand in what ever Universal lvl disaster is about to happen.

Acrosurge
I've nothing against, Supes, BTW, I just want Darkseid's reputation to be restored. I'm really curious to see if Countdown can do better than 52. Weekly comics are so difficult to produce and still get that good story and art. DC seems to be perfecting the process. I just hope DS doesn't get reduced to the level of his animated counterpart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've nothing against, Supes, BTW, I just want Darkseid's reputation to be restored. I'm really curious to see if Countdown can do better than 52. Weekly comics are so difficult to produce and still get that good story and art. DC seems to be perfecting the process. I just hope DS doesn't get reduced to the level of his animated counterpart.

They were going for that when they were writing him down. DC tends to do stupid shit like that to try and get the cartoon crowd in. But we know how well that works. Grant Morrison was setting DS up to be a major player. And from what I read, DS will be written to uber lvls in the Countdown. We can only wait and see tho. It's going to be a long year until it concludes.

Soujaboy
Darkseid = Overrated

Board Walker
DS takes this 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Darkseid = Overrated

Soujaboy=Idiot/ Odin Fanboy /DC hater

UniOmni
I honestly don't understand how seeing that since Superman beat Darkseid twice, once on his own and the other time with help from Diana makes it so that Surfer loses 10/10.

It happened.

And it doesn't make one a fanboy/dc hater to not believe that Darkseid has been operating at his GDS levels for all these years, when its clear he hasn't.

When he gets written up to the levels you feel makes him a challenge to Odin, much less T^A, then we'll talk.

As of now, Takion has done nothing that tells me he's on par with Odin, much less T^A.

Then again, i'm not sure they're on par with Odin either.

Stayne did what while she was around??

Oh yeah, get called the equal or ant Takion, who says Darkseid trumps him.

And imagine this..........

When DC and Marvel meet up, guess who gets compared to one another?

Not Darkseid and Galactus, but Darkseid and Thanos!!

Imagine that.

And when Darkseid and Galactus did meet up, Surfer pwned Orion and got oneshotted from behind, while Galactus took the OE, and still triumphed over a beaten Darkseid.

Not canon, but telling all the same, ehh?

Board Walker
Originally posted by UniOmni
I honestly don't understand how seeing that since Superman beat Darkseid twice, once on his own and the other time with help from Diana makes it so that Surfer loses 10/10.

It happened.

And it doesn't make one a fanboy/dc hater to not believe that Darkseid has been operating at his GDS levels for all these years, when its clear he hasn't.

When he gets written up to the levels you feel makes him a challenge to Odin, much less T^A, then we'll talk.

As of now, Takion has done nothing that tells me he's on par with Odin, much less T^A.

Imagine that.

And when Darkseid and Galactus did meet up, Surfer pwned Orion and got oneshotted from behind, while Galactus took the OE, and still triumphed over a beaten Darkseid.

I dont think he reads DC comics much.

Nvr could you post scans or the issue numbers of the issues which state that superman nor WW defeated Superman but that it was the Source which protected superman and deflected it back to DS.

DS > Multiversal

Newgods > multiversal

UniOmni
The scans will never be produced because they simply don't exist.

And the fact that you keep touting them, without having seen them yourself is telling about how you view things.

And the fact that you post Darkseid as being more than multiversal is laughable.

Darkseid isn't multiversal.

The New Gods certainly aren't multiversal.

You are a liar, and a bad one at that.

Wanna know the best feat for a New God ever?
I mean ever?

When Orion with the ultimate order(ALE) defeated the Ecruos, the ultimate chaos.

That's the best feat ever by a New God. And it was done with a powerup.

Multiversal my ass.

You don't read comics for the characters and story, do you?

You likely read them for the feats, ala battleboarder ehh?

Board Walker
The scans will never be produced because they simply don't exist.

And the fact that you keep touting them, without having seen them yourself is telling about how you view things.

And the fact that you post Darkseid as being more than multiversal is laughable.

Darkseid isn't multiversal.

The New Gods certainly aren't multiversal.

You are a liar, and a bad one at that.

Wanna know the best feat for a New God ever?
I mean ever?

When Orion with the ultimate order(ALE) defeated the Ecruos, the ultimate chaos.

That's the best feat ever by a New God. And it was done with a powerup.

Multiversal my ass.

You don't read comics for the characters and story, do you?

You likely read them for the feats, ala battleboarder ehh?

Now I know for certain you do not read DC.

One of the biggest displays for the new gods?

1. In the older comics, when we saw them in their true form and habitat, when supes went through a boom tube and beheld their true form and glory. The infinite realities were as marbles to them, and it was explained they purposely depower and desize themselves using boom tubes, so they can interact with existence, and they wont destory it from their presence.

I'm tired of your bull shit, along with Thanos_HOTU (which scans were already posted proving him wrong in accords to that Michael and Lucifer created infinite multiverses, and that DC is an omniverse).

So now its time for your ignorant bullshit, ill contact Nvr, whom I know has the issue numbers because he has shown them to me before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Board Walker
Now I know for certain you do not read DC.

One of the biggest displays for the new gods?

1. In the older comics, when we saw them in their true form and habitat, when supes went through a boom tube and beheld their true form and glory. The infinite realities were as marbles to them, and it was explained they purposely depower and desize themselves using boom tubes, so they can interact with existence, and they wont destory it from their presence.

I'm tired of your bull shit, along with Thanos_HOTU (which scans were already posted proving him wrong in accords to that Michael and Lucifer created infinite multiverses, and that DC is an omniverse).

So now its time for your ignorant bullshit, ill contact Nvr, whom I know has the issue numbers because he has shown them to me before.

We have been over this a million times with these retards. I have given issue numbers, and found scans and even had others come and back up what I was saying. Some poeple are just brick walls. The New Gods are indeed multiversal. They were able to be above the entire multiversal wipe of crisis.

nvrbeenwthagirl

It happened.

Imagine that.

LOL, your touting who gets compared to one another? You do realize in that Same issue the writers said what they thought of DS and thanos. DS called Thanos a PALE imitation of the real thing. Also, YOu say Surfer one shot Orion, but in that same book, Orion didn't even use the astro force on the surfer. That's the first thing. The astro force can destroy galaxies. ANd guess what, The OE is the OPPOSite of the astroforce. 2ndly, the cross over was silly becuz had surfer and Galactus came to Apok under thier own power, Galactus would have been looking at DS face to face and surfer would have been a knat. YOu know nothing of the new gods and its apparent and apparently neither do most of the people who write them in cross overs.

Board Walker
LOL, your touting who gets compared to one another? You do realize in that Same issue the writers said what they thought of DS and thanos. DS called Thanos a PALE imitation of the real thing. Also, YOu say Surfer one shot Orion, but in that same book, Orion didn't even use the astro force on the surfer. That's the first thing. The astro force can destroy galaxies. ANd guess what, The OE is the OPPOSite of the astroforce. 2ndly, the cross over was silly becuz had surfer and Galactus came to Apok under thier own power, Galactus would have been looking at DS face to face and surfer would have been a knat. YOu know nothing of the new gods and its apparent and apparently neither do most of the people who write them in cross overs.

That and its laughable that Uni is using that non-cannon cross over as a reference.

UniOmni
We have been over this a million times with these retards. I have given issue numbers, and found scans and even had others come and back up what I was saying. Some poeple are just brick walls. The New Gods are indeed multiversal. They were able to be above the entire multiversal wipe of crisis.

No.

You say that the Source protected Superman from the OE.

The comics where the fights take place make no mention of the Source as a factor in the battles.

The scan from Trial of Superman is posted, where it's shown that Superman is necessary to the Source.........which isn't a secret.

There is no scan that says why Superman deflected the OE, except the scan from Apok Now when he actually deflects it, and says he's stronger than Darkseid on that day.

No powerup, just all out.

And the reason why the New Gods were saved from the Crisis, tho they were powered down, is because the Fourth World wasn't part of the DCU proper multiverse.

Hence the reason why they use boomtubes to get back and fourth between the two places.

A multiversal reset is naturally not gonna apply to a reality outside the multivese, dumbspit.

Post the scans where it relates to the Superman sacred to the Source and it being a factor in his fight with Darkseid and i'll never bother you again.

You post the claim, you must substantiate the claim!

I don't read DC because i don't believe your lies?! HA!

I own the New Gods title originals. The Mr.Miracle, The ForeverPeople and the New God run itself. I know Darkseid.

And dumbspit, the opposite of the OE is the Alpha Bullets, which Izaya wielded.

The Astroforce is the gift of the source to one who know Darkness, but fights against it, ala Orion.

Acrosurge
It's getting real hot in here. *unbuttons shirt*

Not that it matters much, but I'm of the opinion that Darkseid wins a majority here 8/10. Surfer can get two wins the same way Superman did: by causing DS to get hit with his own attack. I give him the same odds as Superman via current depiction.

I'm waiting for the day when DS will be restored to his former reputation, but until then, I think the new Surfer can still get two wins. Who knows? The upcoming fight with T&A could give the skyrider better odds. We don't yet know.

Validus

Can't wait to see that.
If Surfer beats T&A straight up with no bullshit shenanigans I don't see why that feat wouldn't be thrown out the window like all the Superman feats people don't agree with.

Nikkolas
Because it makes sense.

Surfer is billions of times the speed of light, can transmute T&A into dog shit and won't be effected because he can withstand supernovas...and this was all PRE-UPGRADE.

Surfer can beat a lot of people if he uses his damn powerset.

Kurash
jesus christ, superman beating darkseid was jobbing, we dont take jobbing into account here at KMC, therefore DS at full power could take the surfer 10000000000000000000000000000000/10

Roldz
Ahm thats just not right..

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
If Surfer beats T&A straight up with no bullshit shenanigans I don't see why that feat wouldn't be thrown out the window like all the Superman feats people don't agree with.

Well, I very much doubt that it'll happen.

But if it did, it wouldn't be able to just be 'thrown out,' because it would, (pretty much) be the Surfer's only post-upgrade showing. He'd have a legit reason to be more powerful than previously seen.

Board Walker

But if it did, it wouldn't be able to just be 'thrown out,' because it would, (pretty much) be the Surfer's only post-upgrade showing. He'd have a legit reason to be more powerful than previously seen.

Then you would accept superman's higher up feats without throwing a fit, because everyone one of them has a reason to them.

Tending to accept SS higher feats but throw out Supermans, is what is called Bias.

Validus
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Because it makes sense.
Wrong. How does it make sense for Surfer to b'tch slap two Galactus level beings at once through his own sheer power? The Keith Giffen interview said Galactus would be impressed with Surfer's power but why the hell would he be impressed by the power HE gave to Surfer in the first place?

Except we've already seen Surfer with his power-up get completely dominated by Aegis. His energy blast to her face might as well have been a water gun. Now not only can he beat Aegis but Tenebrous as well and at the same time? No. That doesn't work for me. Superman and others get their top level stuff thrown out because of inconsistency (and bias) but that right there is a prime example of inconsistency.

Originally posted by Board Walker
Then you would accept superman's higher up feats without throwing a fit, because everyone one of them has a reason to them.

Tending to accept SS higher feats but throw out Supermans, is what is called Bias.
Thank you.

Juntai
I honestly see Surfer as more versatile, but Superman as more straight up powerful. It's certainly reflected in the comics, where Superman can take on some of the most powerful people in this or any reality, while Surfer -- while powerful -- most certainly doesn't play on that same level. The minute he runs into a higher end threat, he may as well be -- as Validus suggested -- shooting a water gun.

And even IF we use Darkseid as closer to Thanos level, rather than closer to Odin level.. the truth remains, that both of them have no difficulty in dispatching Surfer. While the same is not true of Superman.

UniOmni
If Surfer does to T^A what Superman has done repeatedly to Darkseid recently, then i won't rate them as highly as i would've before.

Darkseid stock drops due to losing to a herald level character, so does T^A.

If you want me to accept Superman beating up Darkseid because he's just THAT powerful, then Surfer gets a few outta 5 as well against Uxas.

I really hope Giffen doesn't do what Casey and Schultz did to Superman, to Surfer as well. Thats not creative writing.

I'd rather Surfer pull some exotic time manipulation feat out his ass, and repair the Klyn prison or shift them forward or backward in time than he just straight up overpower them.

Thats jobbing plain and simple.
And for the record, Seven Soldiers cosmic storyline trumps the uninspired bugman paranoia of Annihilation.

I don't really like GAM stories, but this was clearly head and shoulders above the competition.

Galan007
Surfer is billions of times the speed of light, If we're talking about traveling in a straight line, then ok.

But can you name one time SS has moved at those speeds while fighting an opponent? confused

can transmute T&A into dog shit and won't be effected because he can withstand supernovas...and this was all PRE-UPGRADE. What the f**k?

So does something in this rant mean that you think SS can control/withstand the OE? huh

Juntai
If Surfer does to T^A what Superman has done repeatedly to Darkseid recently, then i won't rate them as highly as i would've before.

If you want me to accept Superman beating up Darkseid because he's just THAT powerful, then Surfer gets a few outta 5 as well against Uxas.

I really hope Giffen doesn't do what Casey and Schultz did to Superman, to Surfer as well. Thats not creative writing.

I'd rather Surfer pull some exotic time manipulation feat out his ass, and repair the Klyn prison or shift them forward or backward in time than he just straight up overpower them.

Thats jobbing plain and simple.
And for the record, Seven Soldiers cosmic storyline trumps the uninspired bugman paranoia of Annihilation.

I don't really like GAM stories, but this was clearly head and shoulders above the competition. I really gotta buckle down and read SSOV again. I remember reading through them as they came out like "WTF is going on?!!"

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
I honestly see Surfer as more versatile, but Superman as more straight up powerful. It's certainly reflected in the comics, where Superman can take on some of the most powerful people in this or any reality, while Surfer -- while powerful -- most certainly doesn't play on that same level. The minute he runs into a higher end threat, he may as well be -- as Validus suggested -- shooting a water gun.

And even IF we use Darkseid as closer to Thanos level, rather than closer to Odin level.. the truth remains, that both of them have no difficulty in dispatching Surfer. While the same is not true of Superman.

Do you think that raises Superman up, or lowers Darkseid?

Cuz i don't care how angry he gets...

It doesn't make Darkseid look like a skyfather type to get stalemated by Superman.

And Superman facing a Galactus level threat.........

He would've went the way of his more durable contemporary DD, if not saved by Darkseid.

It's one thing to say Superman can go toe to toe with above the top tier threats.

Its another to make it seem like he'd do any better, when we can look at OWAW as an indication of what would've happened had he been in the same situation.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai

Oh snaps Juntai. You just ignited World War 3 on KMC by suggesting Surfer might be under Superman. sad

Symmetric Chaos
Oh snaps Juntai. You just ignited World War 3 on KMC by suggesting Surfer might be under Superman. sad

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/Deadmag/250px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg

Awww snap . . .

UniOmni
Read my post above yours Vally.

To me, the way he compared Surfer faring against two purported Galactus level beings, and then implied that Superman would fare better, is kinda misleading, since in OWAW he'd have been vaped along with DD.

Nikkolas
No.

I was talking about why it makes sense for Surfer to beat T%A.

Surfer >>>> them due to powerset. He can do tons of things they can't.

It has nothing to do with Darkseid.

And Superman would have no chance whatsoever against Thanos.

Validus

See, I agree with that. T&A would lose their Galactus level tag as far as I'm concerned if they lose to Surfer but I'm saying on this, slightly Marvel biased forum, that wouldn't happen. We'd probably see Surfer Vs Odin threads flooding the forum instead and he'd be even more celebrated than he already is.

UniOmni
That'd be a hard one though.

I'd still give the majority to Odin naturally, but i'd rather an amped/upgraded Surfer take down Odin or Thanos, than a guy who merely drops some mental blocks.

One is a cheap but telling storytelling tactic, and the other is a cheaper storytelling tactic that basically amounts to, he didn't want it badly enough before.

I like anime, but that shit is the pitz.

Nikkolas
What forum are you on?

This site is so DC biased it's downright sickening.

Symmetric Chaos
One is a cheap but telling storytelling tactic, and the other is a cheaper storytelling tactic that basically amounts to, he didn't want it badly enough before.

Then check out stuff other than shonen/action style anime.

Validus
That'd be a hard one though.

I'd still give the majority to Odin naturally, but i'd rather an amped/upgraded Surfer take down Odin or Thanos, than a guy who merely drops some mental blocks.

Well that's impossible to say because we haven't seen how Surfer wins yet but the Giffen comment about Galactus being impressed by Norrin certainly implies its just as cheap as anything you want to tag on Superman.

Galan007
This site is so DC biased it's downright sickening. laughing

Is that why some users in these forums say a Marvel characters wins in a given thread, JUST because that character is from Marvel?

UniOmni
Can't.

Bleach i love, but it suffers from the "scream some more, get more power from left field and pwn the badguy" effect.

There are some better ones, but they're hard to come by, without going torrents.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

Is that why some users in these forums say a Marvel characters wins in a given thread, JUST because that character is from Marvel?

Uhhhh...I have directly commented a few times there is a strong Marvel bias on this board as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Can't.

Bleach i love, but it suffers from the "scream some more, get more power from left field and pwn the badguy" effect.

There are some better ones, but they're hard to come by, without going torrents.

YouTube has a few good ones.

UniOmni
Well that's impossible to say because we haven't seen how Surfer wins yet but the Giffen comment about Galactus being impressed by Norrin certainly implies its just as cheap as anything you want to tag on Superman.

True enough.

But look at it like this.

Would you rather Powergirl defeat evil Ganthet because she dropped some mental blockage, or because she ate a magic plant that returned her to her fullpower levels and then increased her sunlight intake exponentially.

In one case, Ganthet loses to a girl who tried harder than she did before. That drops Ganthet down to a much lower level, since she's not the most powerful ***** on the block by far.

Or would you rather he lose to someone who had an outside powerup. It still sucks as a fan of the smurf, but it doesn't taste like piss marinated in shit. It just tastes like piss alone.

Ya dig?

Nikkolas
No.

That's why Nyr and Board Walker say characters can win JUST because they're from DC.

Nyr believes DC God > Marvel God.
BW believes every cosmic in DC > The Living Tribunal.

Oh and let's nto forget that true Darkseid is a match for Galactus because, on KMC, he beat the Anti-Monitor at the height of his powers, can bend the multiverse and absorbed a pantheon of the uber-ness gods.

Yet, in reality, he used tech to beat a weakened A-M, used tech and prep to beat Ares and absorbed a pantheon of no-name canon fodder gods.

KMC = Home of the DC Fanboys...second only to Comixtreme.

Mindship
Darkseid wins.

If Superman wasn't protected by the Source, he'd lose. But he doesn't because he is part of the Grand Scheme of that universe.

The Surfer has no such special protection. Golly, he doesn't even belong to that universe.

Kurash
uhh this board is heavily marvel biased, and DS is not overhyped

UniOmni
laughing

But those are the guys who couldn't make a good argument if they tried!

Would you say the posters who count are downright Marvel biased?

Validus
True enough.

But look at it like this.

Would you rather Powergirl defeat evil Ganthet because she dropped some mental blockage, or because she ate a magic plant that returned her to her fullpower levels and then increased her sunlight intake exponentially.

In one case, Ganthet loses to a girl who tried harder than she did before. That drops Ganthet down to a much lower level, since she's not the most powerful ***** on the block by far.

Or would you rather he lose to someone who had an outside powerup. It still sucks as a fan of the smurf, but it doesn't taste like piss marinated in shit. It just tastes like piss alone.

Ya dig?
I can't and won't dig because Surfer's power up has already been shown on panel as not enough to make Aegis turn her head sideways. As I said before, he might as well have hit her with a water gun. In this case, he can't do anything but try harder than last time.

Nikkolas
Uh, yeah, when people, multiple people at that, are saying he's a match for Galactus, he's overhyped the point of LOLZ GAWD IZ STUPID11`11111!!

Darkseid is overrated. He's not strong. he's not cool. He's done nothing to put him on Odin or Galactus' level.

And this sight is sickeningly DC biased. Always has been since I've been here.

Validus
No.

That's why Nyr and Board Walker say characters can win JUST because they're from DC.

Nyr believes DC God > Marvel God.
BW believes every cosmic in DC > The Living Tribunal.

Oh and let's nto forget that true Darkseid is a match for Galactus because, on KMC, he beat the Anti-Monitor at the height of his powers, can bend the multiverse and absorbed a pantheon of the uber-ness gods.

Yet, in reality, he used tech to beat a weakened A-M, used tech and prep to beat Ares and absorbed a pantheon of no-name canon fodder gods.

KMC = Home of the DC Fanboys...second only to Comixtreme.
Nvr and Board Walker =/= Entire forum

For every Nvr this forum has, theres 3 xmeats.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Mindship
Darkseid wins.

If Superman wasn't protected by the Source, he'd lose. But he doesn't because he is part of the Grand Scheme of that universe.

The Surfer has no such special protection. Golly, he doesn't even belong to that universe.

In none of the fights where Superman beat Darkseid, did his connection to the Source factor in. Nobody remarked on it.

It's forumlore, plain and simple.

If the scans come that prove me wrong, i'll apologize.

Surfer against Darkseid??

Surfer 2/10

starking
Man what are you people smoking. There is more than enough evidence that proves Darkseid is far more powerful than Superman and Surfer put together. The storys where Ds jobs to Supes is loaded with pis/cis. Yet some people still say ''IT HAPPENED GET OVER IT''. I mean its rediculous, Darkseids high end feats show that he is far above Supes. Darkseid wasnt effected by the crisis and before that he could own billions of pc Kryptonian level beings, so logically Darkseid should own post-crisis Supes easily. But I guess every crappy showing counts for a character they hate(thats not how you debate, READ the damn rules). Now back own topic, Surfer does not stand a chance against a well written Darkseid and when I say well written I dont mean the way I want him to be, but the way he should be. From what I heard Jack Kirby said Ds is supposed to be full fed Galactus's equal. And for those that believe Darkseid isnt a galaxy buster, it was shown that if his power wasnt around the entire Dc universe would be destroyed, I dont think Odin or Tyrants power is that important to their universe. Sadly even though I posted all this crap, people are still going to dissmiss Seid as Supermans *****. Btw can someone post the scan where the New gods were in their true forms, I've been dying to see that.

Soljer
What forum are you on?

This site is so DC biased it's downright sickening.

You stoned? There is a DEFINITE Marvel Bias on this forum. It's ridiculously obvious.

leonidas
And this sight is sickeningly DC biased. Always has been since I've been here.

blink

UniOmni
I can't and won't dig because Surfer's power up has already been shown on panel as not enough to make Aegis turn her head sideways. As I said before, he might as well have hit her with a water gun. In this case, he can't do anything but try harder than last time.

Oh, i understand that in regards to T^A. Giffen already showed us the status quo on that issue.

I mean if Thanos or some other above the top tier lost to amped Surfer, it wouldn't be as bad if he just tried harder. At least to me.

Thanos is much lower in personal power than Galactus.

Kurash
DS in his true form wouldnt even feel surfer hitting him, itd be stupid, might as well pit the punisher against superman

Validus
We're all wrong and Nikkolas is right. laughing out loud

starking
Uh, yeah, when people, multiple people at that, are saying he's a match for Galactus, he's overhyped the point of LOLZ GAWD IZ STUPID11`11111!!

Darkseid is overrated. He's not strong. he's not cool. He's done nothing to put him on Odin or Galactus' level.

And this sight is sickeningly DC biased. Always has been since I've been here. You don't know jack, and thats not how you debate, your completely ignoring feats.

Galan007
Would you say the posters who count are downright Marvel biased? No.

I'm saying this forum has shown a definate trend of being Marvel biased.

Nikkolas
Not even close.

*looks back at Superman vs. Surfer thread where multiple people say Supes can KO Surfer with one punch*

*looks back at Darkseid vs. Odin where people say DS can bend the multiverse and defeat the Anti-Monitor*

And those are the only recent ones that come to mind.

KMC Darkseid is an equal to Galactus. What more evidence do you need that this place is DC biased on cosmic levels.

Nikkolas
Exactly.

You all are just saying stuff with no proof.

Everything I stated has happened in multiple threads.

I'm supporting my claim. All you're doing is making baseless statements.

Do you want me to look up the half-dozen topics where people say Darkseid is Galactus or Odin-level?

DevilGoblin
Silver Surfer rapes any version of Darkseid just like he raped Orion.

Validus
*looks back at Superman Vs Surfer thread where multiple people say Surfer will take a hit from Superman and then ASK for another hit*

*looks back at Surfer Vs JLA thread where multiple people say Surfer can solo the League*

*looks back at posters saying Marvel's God was more powerful than DC's God because he created a bigger multiverse*

*looks back at every Superman vs Hulk thread somehow having multiple pages of debate*

*looks back at multi page Magneto Vs Green Lantern thread with a close vote*

*looks back at multiple posters say Surfer is more versatile than Green Lantern*

*looks back at a certain someone saying Hulk throwing Cap's shield from a 10 foot distance will take Superman's head off*

UniOmni
Nikkolas, to be honest, only Nvr, Kurash and BW believe Darkseid operates on those levels.

They don't represent the majority.

I still maintain that the posters of value don't lean a certain way.

And imo, the pis/cis thing is laughable.

Superman without cis as it's called here, would either end every comic at page 15, or lose and die at page 15.

Flash is the same way, unless you factor in character personalities.

It makes debating much more rewarding.

CIS!!! Darkseid without CIS would zap him and scatter his atoms to the cosmic wind!@

CIS@!! Surfer would open a blackhole, and zip around them at one hundred times lightspeed and blast Superman and the rest of the big seven into and he wins!!

CIS and PIS gave way to the thread of Surfer vs the Big Seven. And truely, without CIS he'd have a decent chance at winning it.

CIS and PIS are acronyms created for showings you don't like.

starking
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Silver Surfer rapes any version of Darkseid just like he raped Orion. My god your a moron, I bet you think surfer can take Thanos, plus CROSSOVERS don't count.

Skeets
Yeah,I called CIS when Aunt May got shot...ermmnone

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Skeets
Yeah,I called CIS when Aunt May got shot...ermmnone

You would, I'd call it PIS...writer forgot her auto-shields. sad

Nikkolas
*looks back at a certain someone saying Hulk throwing Cap's shield from a 10 foot distance will take Superman's head off*

*remembers that the Shield is stronger than adamantium and will be hurled by a person stronger than Superman and nods as the statement it will take Supes' head off is the only reasonable conclusion*

Validus
I called PIS when Batman lost to Superman in Sacrifice. sad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/JLAClassified036_08.jpg

Validus

*remembers that the Shield is stronger than adamantium and will be hurled by a person stronger than Superman and nods as the statement it will take Supes' head off is the only reasonable conclusion*
Sure it is. All that other stuff I listed must be reasonable too. I listed more examples off the top of my head of this forums Marvel bias while you continue to harp on the ideas of TWO posters as cause for the forum having a DC bias.

Skeets
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You would, I'd call it PIS...writer forgot her auto-shields. sad
Either or.

Galan007
I once saw an Ironman v.s. Hal Jordan thread!

It lasted over 10 pages...... OVER 10 PAGES! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The problem with that is people were actually arguing for Ironman!

DC bias?

Riiiiiight... no expression

ExodusCloak
Either or.

Oh wait...she did have her shields up? confused Definitely CIS. stick out tongue Or Hitlers gun shifty

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6623/untitledsy4.th.jpghttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8508/amazingspiderman538024tt1.th.jpg

Validus
I once saw an Ironman v.s. Hal Jordan thread!

It lasted over 10 pages...... OVER 10 PAGES! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The problem with that is people were actually arguing for Ironman!

DC bias?

Riiiiiight... no expression
That wasn't as bad as the Iron Man Vs Spartan 3.0 thread with someone saying Iron Man had auto protection against being teleported into the sun. laughing out loud

Skeets
That wasn't as bad as the Iron Man Vs Spartan 3.0 thread with someone saying Iron Man had auto protection against being teleported into the sun. laughing out loud
He doesn't? that's news to me then....ermmnone

Galan007
That wasn't as bad as the Iron Man Vs Spartan 3.0 thread with someone saying Iron Man had auto protection against being teleported into the sun. laughing out loud SO!

Nikkolas says there's a DC bias, so that's how it is!

friggin n00b! mad

j/k stick out tongue

Validus
An excerpt from an 11 page Hulk Vs Martian Manhunter thread

Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk can beat the justice league. MM is not a match for the king of teams smasher.

Soujaboy
KMC Forums are DC biased. gunsmilie

UniOmni
Not fair vally.

It'd be like me taking a Nvr or BW quote as proof of the forums DC bias.

NVR - How do you know Superman Prime isn't above Galactus, when some of his lesser Supermen are on par with Galactus?!

BW - Superman 1Million is as powerful as Odin, and would take the majority!

Don't go to extremes to make the point.

Symmetric Chaos
KMC Forums are DC biased. gunsmilie

KMC Forums are Image biased. gunsmilie

Skeets
DevilGoblin isn't "Marvel" bias just Hulk Bias...13roll
Want to see some real DC bias just read any random post by dvampire...haermm

ExodusCloak
I'd say Diana gets a lot of slack on KMC but not sure if that's because she's DC or just a women?

Got to look at both sides though. You've got to love table ducking Apocalypse. shifty

Validus
Not fair vally.

It'd be like me taking a Nvr or BW quote as proof of the forums DC bias.

NVR - How do you know Superman Prime isn't above Galactus, when some of his lesser Supermen are on par with Galactus?!

BW - Superman 1Million is as powerful as Odin, and would take the majority!

Don't go to extremes to make the point.
No, thats what I'm saying though. For every nvrhadaclue on KMC, theres 3 or 4 DevilGoblin's. The examples I listed on the previous page are from different posters.

Skeets
For every Skeets there's a Validus....ermmnone

Validus
For every Skeets there's a Validus....ermmnone
This place needs more Skeets.

UniOmni
Quite the ego you have ehh?

Skeets
This place needs more Skeets.
Hell no,For every Validus there's a Batdude...herbcry
Mr.Morrison....herbeyes
People really pm'd you?

Soljer
*laughs*

I love how the Marvel fans are touting the DC bias, and the DC fans are touting the Marvel bias.

But, seriously, the forums themselves aren't biased - they are inanimate.

There are POSTERS on the forums that are biased, sure.

dvampire, Nvr, and the like are strongly DC biased.

Others like Avalon and Validus are not as rampant, but still biased.

Then there are the likes of Nikkolas, Soujaboy, DevilGoblin, xmeat, and many others who are strongly Marvel biased.

Then the weaker marvel biased posters.

Then, the very few who are either indie-biased or truly neutral.

The latter are few and far between.

Fact of the matter is, there are plenty of DC biased folks here. There are plenty of Marvel biased folks here.

Which are there MORE of? Probably Marvel. Not that it makes a big difference.

Bias exists, recognize it, get over it, no biggie.

I'm sure plenty of people here would call ME biased as well. And they have. I've had tons of people call me Marvel-biased. Tons of people have called me DC-biased. It's life. Meh.

Can't we all just get along?

dvampire
DevilGoblin isn't "Marvel" bias just Hulk Bias...13roll
Want to see some real DC bias just read any random post by dvampire...haermm

I would like for you to post something where I was being biased.

You, Soljer, and Juggs666 are the ones being biased, and throw a crazy tantrum when no one agrees with you.

Validus
SCREW YOU FOR CALLING ME BIAS! mad

Symmetric Chaos

*flips to the HistoryChannel*
*watches for a few moments*

I'm gonna say as a species . . . not a chance.

Soujaboy
*laughs*

I love how the Marvel fans are touting the DC bias, and the DC fans are touting the Marvel bias.

Then there are the likes of Nikkolas, Soujaboy, DevilGoblin, xmeat, and many others who are strongly Marvel biased.

Fact of the matter is, there are plenty of DC biased folks here. There are plenty of Marvel biased folks here.

I'm sure plenty of people here would call ME biased as well. And they have. I've had tons of people call me Marvel-biased. Tons of people have called me DC-biased. It's life. Meh.

laughing

Validus
Just the truth. If you don't agree with me, theres a slight chance (99%) that you're wrong. That doesn't include the 1% chance that someone hacked my account and decided to pose as me.

ExodusCloak
SCREW YOU FOR CALLING ME BIAS! mad

I know it's random but your avatar reminds me of Hannibal Lecter no expression Not sure why?

*laughs*

Probably just find something else to hate, like Vally's avatar.

Skeets
Originally posted by dvampire

You, Soljer, and Juggs666 are the ones being biased, and throw a crazy tantrum when no one agrees with you.
You know I posted that because I saw you were on...haermm

Soljer
Originally posted by dvampire

Woah, where did I throw a tantrum?

I'm the one that just asked for us all to get along!

Symmetric Chaos

Probably, just find something else to hate. Like Valy's avatar.

Yes . . . hate is the way to end hate.

Validus
Who the hell started this trend of calling me Vally? That's some ghey shit right there...

Soljer
Exodus - not that it bothers me, but out of curiosity, is there any reason you always post center justified?

pr1983
Who the hell started this trend of calling me Vally? That's some ghey shit right there...

laughing

no expression

vally.

Exodus - not that it bothers me, but out of curiosity, is there any reason you always post center justified?

i'd wondered that myself...

ExodusCloak

OCD got worse after the New X-Men Respect Thread.

See, everything just looks wrong now. no expression

Not sure? leo? Xmarks? Batdude? Skeets? Pr? Avy? Demigod? Ill?

Skeets
I have never called you that....erm
It does sound super ghey.

I have called you Jon,Peaches,*****,Whore...etc..13

Big Sexy
*laughs*

Can't we all just get along? You knows whats funny, you posted this to try to make peace and it made it worse. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Just the truth. If you don't agree with me, theres a slight chance (99%) that you're wrong. That doesn't include the 1% chance that someone hacked my account and decided to pose as me.

I think you were originally the herald to the Nvr virus, but then the green of the lantern took your attention, and you never managed to get back on track.

World Domination needs you Validus, or should i say..............VALDIUS MINEUT - The EverGaining tarkon swuqthe?!

I know your secret ET!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You knows whats funny, you posted this to try to make peace and it made it worse. stick out tongue

Thats because he placed me in the same league as Xmeat and DG. sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You knows whats funny, you posted this to try to make peace and it made it worse. stick out tongue

Aint humanity grand?

Validus
I think UniOmni started the curse of Vally. He's going to pay for that one.

Soljer
Thats because he placed me in the same league as Xmeat and DG. sad

I couldn't think of another Marvel-biased poster off the top of my head, stick out tongue.

pr1983
OCD got worse after the New X-Men Respect Thread.

See, everything just looks wrong now. no expression

Not sure? leo? Xmarks? Batdude? Skeets? Pr? Avy? Demigod? Ill?

wasn't me...

ocd, really? centre aligned, there's no margin, so that's what f*cks it up for me...

Validus
I have never called you that....erm
It does sound super ghey.

I have called you Jon,Peaches,*****,Whore...etc..13
Peaches no expression

Big Sexy
Thats because he placed me in the same league as Xmeat and DG. sad I'd be mad as hell too but I think he meant just as a general bias but not not a "blind to the truth marvel wins all bias borg "

Flame On!!
smile

-FO!!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by pr1983
wasn't me...

ocd, really? centre aligned, there's no margin, so that's what f*cks it up for me...

I've gotten so use to centering in respect threads that it became a habit. Then someone went and stole my Emma Frost respect thread. sneaky2

I intend on hijacking it sometime in the near future.

pr1983
I've gotten so use to centering in respect threads that it became a habit. Then someone went and stole my Emma Frost respect thread. sneaky2

f*cker... hope you sorted em out...

Skeets
Peaches no expression
I find that name to be very Smexy...
jockey<=====Haven't used that smilie in ages...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by pr1983
f*cker... hope you sorted em out...

Not yet, haven't seen the user in a while so more time to start plotting. evil face

I guess this thread got derailed? confused

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>