What street leveler to low mid tier can.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
beat ninja turtles miky from the tribunal saga.........

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
beat miky from the tribunal saga......... confused

Symmetric Chaos
Who?

capt it up
ninja turtles miky the one who wares orange.......

bigbran
ninja turtles miky the one who wares orange....... Oh... not Wolverine... shifty

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Oh... not Wolverine... shifty

I would agree with you there

Symmetric Chaos
ninja turtles miky the one who wares orange.......

I thought you said milky embarrasment

capt it up
lol

King Kandy
Hey, I'm confused... Were you Wolverine8888?

capt it up
Originally posted by King Kandy
Hey, I'm confused... Were you Wolverine8888?

what does that have to do with any thing?

NiņoAraņa
Deadpool shifty

capt it up

King Kandy
what does that have to do with any thing?
Well, I was thinking about it, and you were here.... Yeah.

capt it up
Well, I was thinking about it, and you were here.... Yeah.

why were you thinking about it...........you were not even around during the time of wolverine8888

King Kandy
why were you thinking about it...........you were not even around during the time of wolverine8888
Well, I heard about him from all the recently bumped threads from 2005. And some guy said you were him when I tried to look for some posts of his.

capt it up
Well, I heard about him from all the recently bumped threads from 2005. And some guy said you were him when I tried to look for some posts of his.

ya he is me in a sense why do you ask.........

King Kandy
ya he is me in a sense why do you ask.........
Wasn't the guy a Wolverine fanboy second only to wolvertooth?

capt it up
Wasn't the guy a Wolverine fanboy second only to wolvertooth?

depend which one you speak of.......There was two user under that name both used it at a different time.........

Kento
Any smart fighter could beat Mikey. Just outsmart him. That's why Leo can beat Mikey besides Leo always training. As much as I like Mikey any smart fighter should be able to beat him if he was by himself.

King Kandy
depend which one you speak of.......There was two user under that name both used it at a different time.........
But it was the same account.
I'm talking on a general basis.

It was you and your brother, right?

capt it up
But it was the same account.
I'm talking on a general basis.

It was you and your brother, right?

yup......

capt it up
Originally posted by Kento
Any smart fighter could beat Mikey. Just outsmart him. That's why Leo can beat Mikey besides Leo always training. As much as I like Mikey any smart fighter should be able to beat him if he was by himself.
false. lleo enevr actaully fought Miky in one on one combat.....

also miky not a dumb fighter at all he actaully the most talented and hardest to read while in combat. You assume a lot by saying he not a smart fighter. Raph is the least smart fighter out of the group and even he is far from a dumb fighter.

also miky at this time would spank pritty much any street leveler

Darth Macabre
Low mid tier, eh? Hmm...

Martian_mind
Ragman WTF pwns him.

bigbran
Mar-Vell destroys him, and then goes and beats all of the Turtles... all the while laughing at Splinter... and then he pawns Splinter...

Martian_mind
Only to be pwned by RAGMAN!!!!

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Only to be pwned by RAGMAN!!!! Bullshit... because I was thinking of only first appearance Mar-Vell... later appearance destroys him, and then both team up, 2 pwN teh ZHit out of ApOcoflips!

Martian_mind
lol....

but seriously RAGMAN!!! would pwn all of marvel at once.

with ease.

while asleep.

with a terminal disease.

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
lol....

but seriously RAGMAN!!! would pwn all of marvel at once.

with ease.

while asleep.

with a terminal disease. HA! Mar-Vell has cancer, and he was still beating up ass holes in outer SPACE!

He beats up Ragman, and then uses Ragman to go and clean up someone's period blood.
U g0ts SErV3d!

Kento
false. lleo enevr actaully fought Miky in one on one combat.....

also miky not a dumb fighter at all he actaully the most talented and hardest to read while in combat. You assume a lot by saying he not a smart fighter. Raph is the least smart fighter out of the group and even he is far from a dumb fighter.

also miky at this time would spank pritty much any street leveler

Just because Mike and Leo ain't fought doesn't mean Leo can't win. Leo is the better fighter Mikey isn't. He's a goof off who is the most agile, and could be the best fighter if he trained harder. Mikey isn't a smart fighter he beats Raph simply by making Raph angry and being faster then Raph. Raph's also all about brute force which is why Mikey can beat him. If he ever fought Leo it would be a different story all together. Mikey couldn't get to Leo as he does Raph.

Mikey would loose to Batman, Captain America, Nightwing, Deadpool, and Taskmaster just to name a few. Deadpool because Deadpool's crazy, Taskmaster, Captain America, and Batman because they're a lot smarter and more serious. Nightwing because he's a more serious fighter and just as agile if not more. Mikey is a goof when he should be training and as much as I like him and want to say nobody could beat him I can't because of his personality. If he went serious I'd say he could probably beat those guys but he isn't serious.

capt it up
Originally posted by Kento
Just because Mike and Leo ain't fought doesn't mean Leo can't win. Leo is the better fighter Mikey isn't. He's a goof off who is the most agile, and could be the best fighter if he trained harder. Mikey isn't a smart fighter he beats Raph simply by making Raph angry and being faster then Raph. Raph's also all about brute force which is why Mikey can beat him. If he ever fought Leo it would be a different story all together. Mikey couldn't get to Leo as he does Raph.

Mikey would loose to Batman, Captain America, Nightwing, Deadpool, and Taskmaster just to name a few. Deadpool because Deadpool's crazy, Taskmaster, Captain America, and Batman because they're a lot smarter and more serious. Nightwing because he's a more serious fighter and just as agile if not more. Mikey is a goof when he should be training and as much as I like him and want to say nobody could beat him I can't because of his personality. If he went serious I'd say he could probably beat those guys but he isn't serious.

jsut becase he goofs off doesnot mean he not a smart combatant.

making raph made and sloppy is a perfect example of being a smart fighter.

also you assume raph is purely brute strength becuase........oh becuase you have no idea what your talking about. First if raph was purly brute force he would not defeat alien beings who are many times his strength in combat or golems. Both raph and miky are cunnign fighters and extremely skilled. You underestimate them greatly.

also you forgot I said ninja tribunal saga.......ya maky curf stomps every one on your list pritty much. He had superhuman speed in that saga. I mean liek speed demon level speed and aslo was able to shartter huge stone golems with a single attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.