Fantastic Four vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
This is a blood lusted Immortal Hercules, versus well, the all American four. Fight's in the city....

note* No Prep....

xmeat
herc wins

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
This is a blood lusted Immortal Hercules, versus well, the all American four. Fight's in the city....

note* No Prep....

Herc ftw

Grimm22
All 4 of them?

The Four take this 7-8/10

This isn't Thor we're talking about, Herc is mad powerful but he isn't going to beat the entire team at once

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Grimm22
All 4 of them?

The Four take this 7-8/10

This isn't Thor we're talking about, Herc is mad powerful but he isn't going to beat the entire team at once

FF is overrated. Numbers, they might win. Meh

leonidas
this is close. herc COULD beat them depending on where the fight happens. sue would make things tough -- if she made them invisible he'd have trouble.

straight brawl-for-all . . . hmph. i'm not sure. 5/10 for each, maybe?

good match.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The FF win 9/10. Herc is powerful, but he can't do shit to Reed, Thing has fought the Hulk many times, He would be able to bother Herc. ANd Johnny has Reach advantage. To Pummel Herc with Fire from ABove while Sue Bubbles Hercs hands and Head.

Priest
Herc uses the thing as a club and beats the poop out of the team.

starlock
FF 8/10

I give herc props,but all they need is for the thing to buy some time for reed to figure out somthing for them to win.sue is a factor for sure,not only can she make them invisible,she can make herc Blind!

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The FF win 9/10. Herc is powerful, but he can't do shit to Reed, Thing has fought the Hulk many times, He would be able to bother Herc. ANd Johnny has Reach advantage. To Pummel Herc with Fire from ABove while Sue Bubbles Hercs hands and Head.

I'm not saying that the Fantastic Four don't win....

But Namor's put a hurting on Reed in the past.

Hell, Spiderman gave him a bloody nose.

To say that Immortal Friggin Hercules can't touch Reed is ignorant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not saying that the Fantastic Four don't win....

But Namor's put a hurting on Reed in the past.

Hell, Spiderman gave him a bloody nose.

To say that Immortal Friggin Hercules can't touch Reed is ignorant.

NOt really. I'd call it PIS that spiderman gave him a bloody nose or that Namor hurt him. I'd have to see the story. Reed must have been caught off guard or something. Or else doomed would have killed Reed Years ago if it were that easy to hurt him. I used to read FF alot. Reed once bulked up to Hulk like size and had an increase in strength and Durability. I don't see Herc hurting a non jobbing reed.

leonidas
it's a forum myth that blunt force can't hurt reed. it can. he CAN be ko'd physically. and in this type of melee there would be explosions, fire, all kinds of things in the environment that could help herc. using reed as a shield against johnny would be an option. big grin

ben wouldn't be a problem. johnny would be tough to take down if written properly, but he'd not be able to do much more than hurt/annoy herc who is bloodlusted. herc has taken shots from nova and firelord without problem.

sue is the toughie. she could make his life hell in all kinds of ways. bloodlust means all out though and he could put a LOT of strain on her fields and hurt her that way (it's been done in the past by both hulk and thor).

sue's versatility gives the team the edge. i said 5/10, but i'm revising to the team 6/10 -- because of sue.

Soljer
Question; does Hercules have his mace?

Regardless, Ben and Reed are no problem to take out. Johnny would be a mere annoyance.

Sue's the real problem.

erm.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer
Question; does Hercules have his mace?

Regardless, Ben and Reed are no problem to take out. Johnny would be a mere annoyance.

Sue's the real problem.

erm.

Pretty Much

Ben could keep him busy for awhile though, I mean he obviously isn't going to beat him, but he could definitely hold his own

KillAll
if ben could hold his own without any additional powers why couldnt he win by himself if sue just made him invisible???? he has the strength to put herc down EVENTUALLY. especially if he cant see his opponent.

starlock
Originally posted by KillAll
if ben could hold his own without any additional powers why couldnt he win by himself if sue just made him invisible???? he has the strength to put herc down EVENTUALLY. especially if he cant see his opponent.

I would say ben is a great boxer and has a big heart,plus body armor

Hercules-One of the best wrestlers and a great fighter, he has ALOT more experience(in history with olympus)-and is stronger

so ben can stay with him out of sheer determination,but if sue helps ben, well it is not ben by himself

shksprtx
FF wins with Johnny using Nova Flame attack against Herc...

Board Walker
Is herc blood lusted?

Ben is KO'ed in the first 30 seconds, Reed is ko'ed by sheer blunt trauma , Johnny is KO'ed either from a 20 mile pounce traveling at speed blitzing speeds.

Sue well, he uses his mace of doom to magicaly PIS pwn her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.