King Thoer vs Current Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Well who takes this?

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Well who takes this?

Its a good match. I am unsure

Kento
Shouldn't Ion be able to easily remove or contain Thor with his ring? Somebody might come to prove me wrong but I think GL ring has an edge over Thor, and both are basically suped up versions of them right? I'll take Ion until somebody proves me wrong.

id369
I hate myself for the typo.

(this is what happens when I try to do things in a hurry multitasking away).

Please excuse my tardness.

Its King Thor vs. Current Ion.

id369
Originally posted by Kento
Shouldn't Ion be able to easily remove or contain Thor with his ring? Somebody might come to prove me wrong but I think GL ring has an edge over Thor, and both are basically suped up versions of them right? I'll take Ion until somebody proves me wrong.

Ion no longer (has or needs) the ring.
And King Thor wields the Odin Force.

Galan007
Shouldn't Ion be able to easily remove or contain Thor with his ring? Somebody might come to prove me wrong but I think GL ring has an edge over Thor, and both are basically suped up versions of them right? I'll take Ion until somebody proves me wrong. Ion doesn't have a ring, he's the "torch bearer" for the entire GLC. smile

Anyhow,

Ion ftw.

Kento
>.> Hmm I need to get back caught up with Kyle along with a bunch of other comics. Stupid bills.

guy222
>.> Hmm I need to get back caught up with Kyle along with a bunch of other comics. Stupid bills.

I paid mine smile

Kento
I pay mine I just never have the money to get what I want. I gotta get food, stuff for my g/f, then theres video games, comics, manga, yugioh cards (yes I like yugioh), so I gotta choose what I want and can get. That and wal-mart doesn't have comics or manga so I gotta stick with games for the most part until I can get out to the mall.

guy222
I pay mine I just never have the money to get what I want. I gotta get food, stuff for my g/f, then theres video games, comics, manga, yugioh cards (yes I like yugioh), so I gotta choose what I want and can get. That and wal-mart doesn't have comics or manga so I gotta stick with games for the most part until I can get out to the mall.

I understand smile

Tazer
Yo.

Well who takes this?

as it stands, this current ver of Ion hasnt done anything a GL hasnt done in the past (even the resurrection bit has been done a few times. and successfully too, once by Guy even) so as far as I can tell his sole power-up resides in him no longer needing an external contraption to administer the GE-effect (doesnt need a ring to do stuff)

that being the case, I think Ion could maybe give him a tussle, but King Thor *would* take home the win.

now if this were ORIGINAL Ion, thats a whole diff story. wink

Tazer

Batman-Prime
From what I saw of KT and what I know about current Ion, I buy the series, Thor would win 8/10, maybe more.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
From what I saw of KT and what I know about current Ion, I buy the series, Thor would win 8/10, maybe more.

king thor was awesome smile

Flame On!!
Well who takes this?

What can King Thoer do?

-FO!!

Validus
King Thor was not awesome. Ion wins.

Tazer
Yo.

just outta curiosity: wat has Ion done which makes U think he'd beat KT??

Tazer

Validus
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

just outta curiosity: wat has Ion done which makes U think he'd beat KT??

Tazer
It's more based on the fact that KT was totally unimpressive.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Validus
It's more based on the fact that KT was totally unimpressive.

Current Ion lost against the Elseworld Flash and Atom..... that was also very unimpressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.