Sagat vs Kim Kaphwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Kim, along with his sons are in Thailand in search for the Muay Thai Emperor.

Not only is Sagat is one of the former Heavenly Kings of Shadowlaw, but Sagat has been challenged by Chang, Choi and Jhun Hoon, each of them defeated.

Even Chae Lim and May Lee tried to challenge Sagat, but after a quick demonstration of his power, May Lee and Chae Lim decided was discretion was the better part of valor and backed off.

Sagat is kneeling in front of the Giant Buddha when Kim and his sons, all dressed in their TKD uniforms.

Sagat rises to his full height, seven-foot-three, three hundred pounds, a walking mountain of muscle, his white eye looking down on the intruders of his training grounds.

Dong Hwan looked up at the kickboxer. "Wow. He really is tall."

Jae Hoon can't reply to that, since his throat is dry.

"Kim Kaphwan," Sagat intones. "An honor."

"Save it," Kaphwan replies as they slowly circle the arena. "You were once a member of the Shitenno. And you sent my friends to the hospital."

Sagat scoffed. "I only joined Shadowlaw only to get revenge on the man who scarred me." He motions to the mass of scar tissue on his chest, crossing from his right shoulder to the lower left torso. "Anger and hate can being you so far, Korean. I have no quarrel with you, Kaphwan. Leave here now, or your attempts to impress your sons will get you hurt."

"I will not run," Kim replied as he went into his stance. "You will pay for your sins and face justice."

"Your funeral," Sagat replies as he went into his stance. "You want a shot at the title? Fine. But be warned: you face no mere man." His scar begins to glow. "You face the Emperor of Muay Thai!"

Remulous
These little intros you do for your fights are badass. You should do cross over fan fiction, for real. Anyway, Sagat takes it.

brainchild81
Kim's cool, but he's just gonna get beat up in front of his kidssad Sagat's a monster.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Remulous
These little intros you do for your fights are badass. You should do cross over fan fiction, for real. Anyway, Sagat takes it.
Co-signed. You have a definite flair for the dramatic. thumb up And I write fanfiction, so trust me on that observation. Also co-sign with Rem's appraisal. Kim's gonna get murdered. big grin

Emperor Ashtar
Tiger Rape, Sagat wins!

Major Snafu
Thank you both for the praise. Given the fact that I also write videogame fanfiction also helps, but under another alias. My works are on several sites. You'd be surprised as to who my fanfiction alias is. If I told you, then you'd think I was BS-ing.

Remulous
Who are you?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
Who are you?

My official title is The Head of the Crooked Party, but the shortened version is The Headcrook.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.