Captain America vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Ben grimm human form

colossus human form

gambit no charging powers

cyclopes no optic blasts

who wins?

first fight is capt with shield. second fight is capt with out shield

manorastroman
captain definitely wins with the shield. without is tougher to tell...ben grimm and colossus are no h2h slouches, and very very strong in human form (not cap level, but still). then you have cyclops, who is very underrated h2h, and gambit, who's somewhere between daredevil and spidey in agility...

meh, cap both scenarios.

capt it up
thing is a peakhuman in human form in terms of strength......

Soljer
That term gets thrown around way too often.

What feat does Ben Grimm have to put him anywhere NEAR Cap in ANY category. Much less strength.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
That term gets thrown around way too often.

What feat does Ben Grimm have to put him anywhere NEAR Cap in ANY category. Much less strength.
no idea I think he was just stated it. If I recall right when he was in the military he was far stronger then any other soldier. They said he was peak human or some such.

grimm22 would know more about it then me. I only know about the issue he was in with wolverine back before he became thing.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
Ben grimm human form

colossus human form

gambit no charging powers

cyclopes no optic blasts

who wins?

first fight is capt with shield. second fight is capt with out shield

I don't understand this thread at all.

It's Captain America vs. handicapped heroes. erm

Ben loses.
Piotr loses.

Gambit, however, can win both matches. I'm assuming he gets his staff?

Cyclops cannot.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Ben loses.
Piotr loses.

Cyclops cannot.

it supose to be all of them vs captain at once.......

King KAM
thing is a peakhuman in human form in terms of strength...... says?Originally posted by Metalmanx

Ben loses.
Piotr loses.

Cyclops cannot. gambit wins???? COME THE **** ON!!!!!!!! this is ****ing rediculous, all you and capt it up do is sit around and try to think of ways to piss me off, get a ****ing life you two, jeesus.

Gambit aint never beat nobody worth a goddamn in h2h, but now he beats cap, the man paid off Deadpool cuzz he was scared, gambit dont got the feats to beat cap. plain and simple.

you guys show me feats, or shut the **** up.

bigbran
Originally posted by King KAM
Gambit aint never beat nobody worth a goddamn in h2h
Hehe... double negative says he has beat someone worth a damn in h2h... stick out tongue

King KAM
it supose to be all of them vs captain at once....... cap still wins, all we have here is....

an ex amatuer boxer, a big russian guy who,some acrobat with a metal stick,some guy who's h2h feat is beating up 4 nobodys.

cap has kicked the shit out of over 10 guys who were better trained without the shield, besides cyclops and collosus, most of these guys are pathetic.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
Hehe... double negative says he has beat someone worth a damn in h2h... stick out tongue who?

Metalmanx
says? gambit wins???? COME THE **** ON!!!!!!!! this is ****ing rediculous, all you and capt it up do is sit around and try to think of ways to piss me off, get a ****ing life you two, jeesus.

Gambit aint never beat nobody worth a goddamn in h2h, but now he beats cap, the man paid off Deadpool cuzz he was scared, gambit dont got the feats to beat cap. plain and simple.

Yea. How did you guess? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I sit in my room all day long wondering how I'm going to piss you off next.

Get over yourself.

Gambit is low-level superhuman in reflexes, speed, and agility. Coupled with his accomplished fighting skills and his trickery, I could see him besting Cap. But I can also see Cap winning, too. Pretty much a 50/50 for each.

Honestly, I don't care if you disagree with me. I feel that I'm right.

And capt, I didn't realize they were all fighting him at once. The team has a slight chance (the numbers actually hurt them in this case), but Cap would still win the majority.

bigbran
who? "aint never beat" is a double negative.
You basically said that he has beat someone worth a damn in h2h, and basically said that he beats Capt... but that's just one robot's opinion.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
"aint never beat" is a double negative.
You basically said that he has beat someone worth a damn in h2h, and basically said that he beats Capt... but that's just one robot's opinion. lemme rephrase it then, Gambit has never beat someone worth a damn in h2h. there.Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yea. How did you guess? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I sit in my room all day long wondering how I'm going to piss you off next.

Get over yourself.

Gambit is low-level superhuman in reflexes, speed, and agility. Coupled with his accomplished fighting skills and his trickery, I could see him besting Cap. But I can also see Cap winning, too. Pretty much a 50/50 for each.

Honestly, I don't care if you disagree with me. I feel that I'm right.

And capt, I didn't realize they were all fighting him at once. The team has a slight chance (the numbers actually hurt them in this case), but Cap would still win the majority. you say you feel you are right, but yet you have nothing to prove your arguments, no scans, no bios, no nothing, therefore you have no case, and get thrown out of the court of KMC due to lack of evidence.

NEXT!

manorastroman
actually it was a triple negative. ain't never beat nobody. so...it was technically what he meant to say.

King KAM
Originally posted by manorastroman
actually it was a triple negative. ain't never beat nobody. so...it was technically what he meant to say. pwnage

Soljer
Heh. At the stacked negatives.

Anyways, Steve wins this. None of these guys are at his level.

Even Gambit's 'superhuman' reflexes and agility (which, as far as I know, has only ever REALLY been stated to be agility,) he is nowhere near the combatant that Captain America is.

Captain America wins in a stomp.

StyleTime
says? gambit wins???? COME THE **** ON!!!!!!!! this is ****ing rediculous, all you and capt it up do is sit around and try to think of ways to piss me off, get a ****ing life you two, jeesus.

I guess stalemating Daredevil is nothing huh? Beating Wolverine? Spiderman?
That said, I think Captain takes a majority over Gambit in purely hand to hand. Gambit would fare the best on that list though.

As for the Deadpool thing, I wish KMC would get the damn facts straight. Gambit just fought half of Marvel's street level fighters. Also, he just received his full power set. For you people who don't know anything about Gambit(90% of KMC), this means that if Gambit lost control, he nukes the damn city. He paid Deadpool off so he wouldn't end up blowing up about 4,000,000 innocent people. **** it pisses me off when people bring up that bullshit showing.

Is there somebody out there stupid enough to think that Deadpool can beat Gambit with even half of his damn full power WHICH HE MOTHER****ING HAD WHEN THE AFOREMENTIONED EVENT OCURRED?!

Man that is so annoying. Presenting half of the damned event just because people love Deadpool so much. I can't wait until I am home to use scans.

Soljer
It's not because people love Deadpool....

It's probably more due to the fact that everyone hates Gambit.

capt it up
Originally posted by StyleTime
I guess stalemating Daredevil is nothing huh? Beating Wolverine? Spiderman?
That said, I think Captain takes a majority over Gambit in purely hand to hand. Gambit would fare the best on that list though.

As for the Deadpool thing, I wish KMC would get the damn facts straight. Gambit just fought half of Marvel's street level fighters. Also, he just received his full power set. For you people who don't know anything about Gambit(90% of KMC), this means that if Gambit lost control, he nukes the damn city. He paid Deadpool off so he wouldn't end up blowing up about 4,000,000 innocent people. **** it pisses me off when people bring up that bullshit showing.

Is there somebody out there stupid enough to think that Deadpool can beat Gambit with even half of his damn full power WHICH HE MOTHER****ING HAD WHEN THE AFOREMENTIONED EVENT OCURRED?!

Man that is so annoying. Presenting half of the damned event just because people love Deadpool so much. I can't wait until I am home to use scans.

he never neat wolverine in melee combat......

other then when he straight up cheated........

StyleTime
Originally posted by Soljer
It's not because people love Deadpool....

It's probably more due to the fact that everyone hates Gambit.
That too.
he never neat wolverine in melee combat......

other then when he straight up cheated........
Gambit fights dirty my friend. Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread. We'll can deal with this when another Gambit vs Wolverine thread pops up. We're over due for one.

capt it up
Originally posted by StyleTime
That too.

Gambit fights dirty my friend. Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread. We'll can deal with this when another Gambit vs Wolverine thread pops up. We're over due for one.
lol fine, but that was a real low even for him

to tela you the truth im not sure how he even know to bring lady deathstrike up.....any ways

I think the team can take this

StyleTime
to tela you the truth im not sure how he even know to bring lady deathstrike up.....any ways

I think the team can take this
Yeah, I'll have to reread it. I can't remember how knew to bring up Lady either.

I'm still not sure about the fight. The only one who can even avoid the shield is Gambit. The rest get KO or worse at the beginning. Then it's just a matter of time before Captain America's skill overtakes Gambit's physical ability.

Without shield, having four people may actually hinder the team. Again, Captain America would look like a jackrabbit compared to everyone here but Gambit. If can manipulate their formation(he does have insane tactical skill) then he may take them at one by one. Although maybe Cyke's tactics could prevent that.

geshien
captain america vs basically, regular joes...hmmm... i'm gonna go with the super soldier.

Bouboumaster
Cap win it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.