Orion vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Neutral planet, bloodlust.

the Darkone
Orion 9/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion 7-8/10

Martian_mind
They hit it off and Orion teaches her how to be a "dog of love"

long pig
Orion is a hard character to pick fights for. He's above most high tier characters, but below cosmics. He's like between Superman and Surfer.

Martian_mind
Well then.....................

...............Jonn Vs Orion,

Accel
I'd love to see Orion vs Lobo.

I'm not even talking about another thread with these two. I want to see a comic where they duke it out.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Accel
I'd love to see Orion vs Lobo.

I'm not even talking about another thread with these two. I want to see a comic where they duke it out.

I think Orion has a better chance of beating Lobo than superman or any other hero.

Orion is stronger, more durable, healing factor, ridicolus fighting skills , astro force and will not stop until he kicks your head in, Wonder Woman is just over power here. IMO Orion=Thor>>>> superman in terms of overall powers and abilities.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
Neutral planet, bloodlust.

Diana

batdude123
Well, when Adam Strange abducted the JLA to his world, Hippolyta as Wonder Woman punched an enraged Orion in the face and made him bleed. He was knocked clear on his ass to and she stood over him triumphant too. 13

Validus
Originally posted by the Darkone
I think Orion has a better chance of beating Lobo than superman or any other hero.
He can't have a better chance than 10/10.

TricksterPriest
Orion will take at least 8/10 in this fight. And for the record, he'd take a majority over Surfer. He IS a legitimate cosmic.

Soljer
9/10. He wouldn't beat the Surfer, though, stick out tongue.

Unless T'Challa taught him the cosmic armlock....

long pig
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, when Adam Strange abducted the JLA to his world, Hippolyta as Wonder Woman punched an enraged Orion in the face and made him bleed. He was knocked clear on his ass to and she stood over him triumphant too. 13
He's always liked pain, so go figure. He obviously didn't have his shield up and he wasn't charged up. So, she basically hit someone in the range of new Juggernaut.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
9/10. He wouldn't beat the Surfer, though, stick out tongue.

Unless T'Challa taught him the cosmic armlock....

He has gone toe to toe with Darkseid in H2H.

How the hell can Surfer stop the AF? He might as well be getting hit by magic. Not to mention Orion's MB, astro harness, forcefield, etc, etc, etc.

long pig
I've read a lot of WW lately and man........that ***** is pretty ****in badass. I don't know he this is the sweep i originally thought. Tell, WTF happens if he gets wrapped up in her rope? any suggestions?

GRIMNIR
Orion wins in the forum I think

In my universe it would be 50/50

I like Wonder Woman and she has powers from mother Goddess Gaea

Gaea and Demeter same yes? just checkin stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by long pig
I've read a lot of WW lately and man........that ***** is pretty ****in badass. I don't know he this is the sweep i originally thought. Tell, WTF happens if he gets wrapped up in her rope? any suggestions? Yeah, looking back, Wondy got slept on hard. And sadly, still is by quite a few people. If she can lasso him, he's ****ed. And the lasso has a solid record as a melee weapon and a shield breaker. And her bracers are one of the few shields the AF can't break. Furthermore, she's capable of contending with Orion in H2H. He's stronger, but I'm not sure by how much if he doesn't amp.

Hell, she can amp too.

Prep-Man
Orion one-shotted Superman with the Astro Force. And he was holding back. He'd beat Diana for a solid majority.

TricksterPriest
That was back in the day, and he'd have to pierce Diana's shields.

Prep-Man
And she would have to get through his shields...

JakeTheBank
Orion for the majority due to the AF, but Diana makes him work for it, though. When she's pissed and willing to maim and kill, she'll go for tendons and vulnerable areas such as the throat with her tiara. And in that same kind of mindset, the lasso's soul ravaging abilities would be killer, provided she got him with it.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah, looking back, Wondy got slept on hard. And sadly, still is by quite a few people. If she can lasso him, he's ****ed. And the lasso has a solid record as a melee weapon and a shield breaker. And her bracers are one of the few shields the AF can't break. Furthermore, she's capable of contending with Orion in H2H. He's stronger, but I'm not sure by how much if he doesn't amp.

Hell, she can amp too. She can amp? Ah shit.

kbclassof09
Orion takes this.

Black bolt z
Orion

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Orion dur

psycho gundam
orion shitstomps

aztec
Diana stomps... There I said it, I don't care about Orion. stick out tongue

long pig
Speed- Equal. Both have insane speed feats both running, flying, reaction and combat speed. Skill- WW is in the top five MA masters. Orion is top three, imo he's number two. Strength-Orion. No one can disagree. Durability-Has anything ever broke WW's shield? Physically, orion's invulnerability is slightly better than Hulk's. Plus his shield puts him above WW. offensive power- AF is supposedly more powerful and destructive than Darkseid's best blast. Prior to the 90's, the AF was able to destroy anything it hit. Nothing could ever take a direct shot, which is why superman only being knocked out by a small AF blast was a great feat of PC Sup's durability. versatility- Orion Endurance- Orion, like hulk gets stronger and more endurance as the fight goes on. Defensive power-IMO WW takes this due to her lasso and bracelets.

quanchi112
Orion wins.

dianafanww

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Dog of War.

saurabh kanhere
WW brings him to her bed by seduction and then, kill him in sleep.

Star428
Pre-Flashpoint, Orion wins at least 9/10. Current versions I'm not so sure about.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Dog of War.

ODG
Don't know what a truly unleashed DCnU Orion does. Uncuffed Wonder Woman is no joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.