Captain America h2h....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
can capt beat the fallowing people in h2h

first fight black panther

second fight Batman

third fight Daredevil

Forth fight Shang-chi

5th fight Iron Fist

6th fight Wolverine

7th fight sabertooth

capt it up
im not sure if he makes it past DD if he does im thinking shang-chi stops him for good what do you all think?

Soljer
Hand to hand...as in...no other powers?

Then he clears this. no expression.

Hand to hand as in no weapons, but they maintain their powers?

Then he stops at Wolverine.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer

Then he stops at Wolverine. I assume they retain their powers, otherwise Sabertooth would be a LOT lower

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I assume they retain their powers, otherwise Sabertooth would be a LOT lower

Good point.

Stops at Logan, then.

bigbran
Mar-Vell...

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Mar-Vell...

Did you post in the right thread?

capt it up

yes they retain there powers if they ddi not capt would be 100 pound weakling lol

any ways even with out powers and kept kept his I say wolverine given proper time to get use to know healing factor would take kept 6/10, but thats jsut my opinion.

any ways yes every one keeps there powers just no weapons of any sort.

bigbran

Did you post in the right thread? Yes.

capt it up
Good point.

Stops at Logan, then.

you think capt takes shang-chi and Iron fist in h2h combat.......

really I recall you giving Iron fist the edge in such a fight before and cept had his shield......

Soljer
Capt it up, you calling Captain America 'kept' is as bad as xmeat calling the Hulk 'huc.'

Seriously. 'Capt' is in your name. I KNOW you can get it.

teampac08
Cap can beat all of them, but at the same time any of those people could beat Cap.

capt it up
Capt it up, you calling Captain America 'kept' is as bad as xmeat calling the Hulk 'huc.'

Seriously. 'Capt' is in your name. I KNOW you can get it.
lol I miss typed it my bad

capt it up
Originally posted by teampac08
Cap can beat all of them, but at the same time any of those people could beat Cap.

umm I don't think he could beat sabertooth at all........

capt it up
still can't believe soljer said capt would beat Iron Fist in h2h I never saw that comming.....

Accel
Barring Sabretooth and possibly Wolverine, this is basically how I feel. How far you think Cap gets in this gauntlet is really just a matter who you think he could beat in H2H.

Personally, I believe either Bats or DD would beat him for a slight majority, but meh.

Martian_mind
Stops hard at sinbad.

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
umm I don't think he could beat sabertooth at all........ Umm... Mar-Vell would destroy Sabertooth in h2h.

teampac08
umm I don't think he could beat sabertooth at all........

Dude whether Sabertooth is better or not, you dont think Cap has even a slight chance? Cap is a premiere fighter in the Marvel universe, and while Sabetooth can be overwhelming it's ridiculous to think that Cap doesnt have a chance.

teampac08
Originally posted by Accel
Barring Sabretooth and possibly Wolverine, this is basically how I feel. How far you think Cap gets in this gauntlet is really just a matter who you think he could beat in H2H.

Personally, I believe either Bats or DD would beat him for a slight majority, but meh.

He stops at Batman in my eyes. Yes Captain America is a great hand to hand fighter, but according to DC Batman has mastered every martial arts known to man. Not that this is possible in real life for a human, but it's comics. Knowing that, I'd give it to Batman.

bigbran
Dude whether Sabertooth is better or not, you dont think Cap has even a slight chance? Cap is a premiere fighter in the Marvel universe, and while Sabetooth can be overwhelming it's ridiculous to think that Cap doesnt have a chance. And then he gets pawned by Mar-Vell...

teampac08
And then he gets pawned by Mar-Vell...

Dude what this have to do with the argument. I dont see the guy asking about Mar-vell. Are you trying to be funny?

bigbran
Dude what this have to do with the argument. I dont see the guy asking about Mar-vell. Are you trying to be funny? Is it working?
If not... then no... no expression

capt it up
Dude whether Sabertooth is better or not, you dont think Cap has even a slight chance? Cap is a premiere fighter in the Marvel universe, and while Sabetooth can be overwhelming it's ridiculous to think that Cap doesnt have a chance.

in h2h he really does not. Sabertooth is superhuman in every area. he also an extremely skilled fighter who is a 20 tonner not to mention the fact how is capt going to put sabertooth down?

Metalmanx
can capt beat the fallowing people in h2h

first fight black panther

second fight Batman

third fight Daredevil

Forth fight Shang-chi

5th fight Iron Fist

6th fight Wolverine

7th fight sabertooth

T'Challa could potentially take Steve for the majority. I'm assuming he still has his suit? Regardless, I've always seen BP as slightly faster than Cap, and I feel that speed would play a huge factor in their fight, since the difference in skill is negliable.

Cap would beat Batman.

Daredevil would take Cap for the majority.

Can Shang use his chi-abilities? Shang-Chi should win.

Does Danny have his Iron Fist abilities? Iron Fist should win.

Wolverine still have his healing factor/unbreakable skeleton? If so, Wolverine will win the majority.

Same deal with Sabes. If so, Sabretooth will win the majority.

TricksterPriest

.......... What the f**k? You seriously think he can take Danny h2h? Yeah, he's Captain America......but.........

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/171/1169078291328vj9.jpg

King KAM
black panther- never proven to be caps equal, in his new armor was barely hanging with a non serious injured cap.
batman- cap wins, hes equally skilled and far superior physically.
daredevil- cap wins, see batman.
shang-chi-he got roasted by wolverine in h2h, and cap would do the same.chi has no top tiers victories really.
ironfist-cap already put the whoopin to his ass, cap wins
wolverine- this could go either way if this is a knockdown fight meaning standing 10 count, he can definatley get logan 50% of the time with pressure points and so forth.
sabretooth- come on now guys....jeesus.

bigbran
Originally posted by King KAM
ironfist-cap already put the whoopin to his ass, cap wins Was that when he was a rookie?

Also, when he hit his iron fist off of Cap's shield, and it weakened him?

Fist, fists him... big grin

capt it up
I still finding the 50% vs wolverine to be funny...........but thats just me.....

teampac08
black panther- never proven to be caps equal, in his new armor was barely hanging with a non serious injured cap.
batman- cap wins, hes equally skilled and far superior physically.
daredevil- cap wins, see batman.
shang-chi-he got roasted by wolverine in h2h, and cap would do the same.chi has no top tiers victories really.
ironfist-cap already put the whoopin to his ass, cap wins
wolverine- this could go either way if this is a knockdown fight meaning standing 10 count, he can definatley get logan 50% of the time with pressure points and so forth.
sabretooth- come on now guys....jeesus.

Why does everyone keep saying that Captain America is superior physically. All he has is an endurance advantage since the supersoldier serum prevents fatigue in the body. Strenghtwise and speedwise they should be even. He can outlast him but I see Batman being a slightly better hand to hand combatant, and there's no way that the gadgets will not be a factor in this fight.

King KAM
Was that when he was a rookie?

Also, when he hit his iron fist off of Cap's shield, and it weakened him?

Fist, fists him... big grin ironfist, was done with all his training. so no rookie factor there, has he ever shown to improve at all? has he been upgraded since? no.

also, on the fist on caps shield thing, cap now knows what the Iron Fist is and can do, then he didnt, he KO's IF before it ever even gets to that.

King KAM
Why does everyone keep saying that Captain America is superior physically. All he has is an endurance advantage since the supersoldier serum prevents fatigue in the body. Strenghtwise and speedwise they should be even. He can outlast him but I see Batman being a slightly better hand to hand combatant, and there's no way that the gadgets will not be a factor in this fight. i dont think batman is using his gadgets, i was lead to beleive it would just be a slugfest, and Batman has never once proved to be more skilled than cap, just more "fancy"

teampac08
My bad I forgot that weapons are not allowed. Captain America vs Batman without the shield or gadgets is a very interesting fight. Endurance goes to Cap but hand to hand combat slightly favors Batman. I've already stated that Bats has mastered all martial arts, not that that's possible for a human.

bigbran
ironfist, was done with all his training. so no rookie factor there, has he ever shown to improve at all? has he been upgraded since? no.

also, on the fist on caps shield thing, cap now knows what the Iron Fist is and can do, then he didnt, he KO's IF before it ever even gets to that. Well... back when he was a rookie HERO, he got beat by the Wrecking Crew, didn't he? Then, later, he beat the sam jeebus out of them.

So, Cap used a weapon... Also, this is man to man, not shield to man. Fist still wins.

Plus, Iron Fist doesn't only have his fist, and I'm saying he litterly "fists" Captain America in a fight.
Hell, I'll go so far, as to say he is one of the best fighters on the planet... but Mar-Vell beats both Captain America, and Fist in a h2h fight, at the same time...

TricksterPriest
Well... back when he was a rookie HERO, he got beat by the Wrecking Crew, didn't he? Then, later, he beat the sam jeebus out of them.

So, Cap used a weapon... Also, this is man to man, not shield to man. Fist still wins.

Plus, Iron Fist doesn't only have his fist, and I'm saying he litterly "fists" Captain America in a fight.
Hell, I'll go so far, as to say he is one of the best fighters on the planet... but Mar-Vell beats both Captain America, and Fist in a h2h fight, at the same time...

Co-sign with bigbran. (a once in a blue moon occurance stick out tongue ) Iron Fist IS one of the best fighters in the world. He can hang with ****ing Deadpool, that's damn good for a human.

kevdude
Gets pass Batman barely and loses too DD.

King KAM
Well... back when he was a rookie HERO, he got beat by the Wrecking Crew, didn't he? Then, later, he beat the sam jeebus out of them.

Hell, I'll go so far, as to say he is one of the best fighters on the planet... but Mar-Vell beats both Captain America, and Fist in a h2h fight, at the same time... he only beat the wrecking crew when cap came and helped him.

cap used the shield to block the ironfist, but for the whole fight cap was making ironfist his *****.

ironfist is one of the best on marvel earth, but he's not as good as cap.

King KAM
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Co-sign with bigbran. (a once in a blue moon occurance stick out tongue ) Iron Fist IS one of the best fighters in the world. He can hang with ****ing Deadpool, that's damn good for a human. the same deadpool, who was scared to fight cap.

nuff said.

bigbran
he only beat the wrecking crew when cap came and helped him.

cap used the shield to block the ironfist, but for the whole fight cap was making ironfist his *****.

ironfist is one of the best on marvel earth, but he's not as good as cap. What the hell is Capt going to do to them... really?

Like I said, rookie HERO.

And that's where we part ways, you see, I meant that as in, he is a better fighter than Capt, and Wolverine.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Co-sign with bigbran. (a once in a blue moon occurance stick out tongue ) Iron Fist IS one of the best fighters in the world. He can hang with ****ing Deadpool, that's damn good for a human. That's because I see Apoc for his power level, but that's another story...

the same deadpool, who was scared to fight cap.

nuff said. The same one who beat Taskmaster with both legs, and arms tied up?
It's not what he says, it's what he does.
Deadpool is just a big joker... he was scared of Hulk, and yet he fought him... you expect Capt to give off a bigger fear, over the F*CKING HULK?

King KAM
What the hell is Capt going to do to them... really?

Like I said, rookie HERO.

And that's where we part ways, you see, I meant that as in, he is a better fighter than Capt, and Wolverine.
That's because I see Apoc for his power level, but that's another story...

The same one who beat Taskmaster with both legs, and arms tied up?
It's not what he says, it's what he does.
Deadpool is just a big joker... he was scared of Hulk, and yet he fought him... you expect Capt to give off a bigger fear, over the F*CKING HULK? ironfist got made a fool in h2h by cap, and then wolverine owned a guy that was owning danny. your logic is flawed.

its not what he says, it IS what he does, and what he DID was avoid fighting captain america, out of fear. so instead he took on Daredevil(ironfist)

bigbran
ironfist got made a fool in h2h by cap, and then wolverine owned a guy that was owning danny. your logic is flawed.

its not what he says, it IS what he does, and what he DID was avoid fighting captain america, out of fear. so instead he took on Daredevil(ironfist) When? Are you citing off the rookie incident again? Also, I recall Iron Fist doing well...
Good for ABC logic, but I use a different path... and what Danny has shown, is better h2h feats than Wolverine, and even Cap.

So... please tell me KAM, how good is Taskmaster?
Also, who do you expect for someone to fear more:
Hulk or Capt?

Because he went into a fight with Hulk when his healing factor was on the fritz, and he did OK.
But he avoided a fight with Captain America? What the f**k?

Now, you can't tell me that's not pis...

Unless, Deadpool didn't want to avoid Cap in his own country... ya, that's it...
Or it could be, that he has looked up to Cap his whole life...
So, either those two, or pis...

capt it up
see your logic kinda flawed kingkam

deadpool is scared to fight capt.......but he was willing to fight both wolverine and sabertooth? Both of which are a hell of a lot more scary then capt is and who will kill deadpool with out a second thought.......

the whole deadpool thing was which person he rather fight not that he was scared to fight capt in the least.

bigbran
deadpool is scared to fight capt.......but he was willing to fight both wolverine and sabertooth? Both of which are a hell of a lot more scary then capt is and who will kill deadpool with out a second thought.......
I guess Cap is more intimidating than Hulk, Juggernaut, Wolverine, Taskmaster, Sabertooth...ermm
But that's just one robot's opinion... <----- CATCH PHRASE! cool

King KAM
When? Are you citing off the rookie incident again? Also, I recall Iron Fist doing well...
Good for ABC logic, but I use a different path... and what Danny has shown, is better h2h feats than Wolverine, and even Cap.

So... please tell me KAM, how good is Taskmaster?
Also, who do you expect for someone to fear more:
Hulk or Capt?

Because he went into a fight with Hulk when his healing factor was on the fritz, and he did OK.
But he avoided a fight with Captain America? What the f**k?

Now, you can't tell me that's not pis...

Unless, Deadpool didn't want to avoid Cap in his own country... ya, that's it...
Or it could be, that he has looked up to Cap his whole life...
So, either those two, or pis... and what are these feats, and no danny didnt do well, he got every blow he landed rolled.

taskmaster is good, but I mean, it was a bad showing, considering DP was OWNED by the Cat... everyone has bad showings.

Id be more scared of the hulk, but a loss is a loss, whether you lose to a lightweight or a heavyweight.

DP beating Taskmaster was pis, DP avoided cap, he did, you can say what you like, but he avoided the man, he didnt want to fight him. pis??? i doubt it, more like, he new that cap would simply kick his ass to no return. he cant kill DP but he can definatley KO him.

and what are some of DPs h2h feats? without the swords?

King KAM
see your logic kinda flawed kingkam

the whole deadpool thing was which person he rather fight not that he was scared to fight capt in the least. everyone kills dp without a second thought, he is a known immortal.

he ran from a fight with cap, plain and simple, there is no logic needed, he did what he did.

bigbran
and what are these feats, and no danny didnt do well, he got every blow he landed rolled.

taskmaster is good, but I mean, it was a bad showing, considering DP was OWNED by the Cat... everyone has bad showings.

Id be more scared of the hulk, but a loss is a loss, whether you lose to a lightweight or a heavyweight.

DP beating Taskmaster was pis, DP avoided cap, he did, you can say what you like, but he avoided the man, he didnt want to fight him. pis??? i doubt it, more like, he new that cap would simply kick his ass to no return. he cant kill DP but he can definatley KO him.

and what are some of DPs h2h feats? without the swords? My knowledge may be off, since I haven't seen the fight in quite a while... but I don't remember it like you said...

Thanos was owned by the Cat, with the Cosmic Cube... no expression

Know, that's some good logic, right there...

It's pis, because he didn't want to fight Cap? Am I hearing this right? What the f**k?
What about Juggernaut, Hulk, Wolverine, Sabertooth?

Taskmaster comes to mind first... Wolverine, Iron Fist/"TEH FIST!", but meh, just because he didn't want to fight Cap, I guess all his feats are pis...ermm

teampac08
and what are these feats, and no danny didnt do well, he got every blow he landed rolled.

and what are some of DPs h2h feats? without the swords?

I think that achievement vs capability are the deciding factors to some of you guys. First off, if we were to base Cap vs Deadpool on achievements Cap owns. He's done more and fought more. If we were to base on capabilities this should go to Deadpool. He's immortal, an exceptional hand to hand combatant, and he's faster and stronger than any human even those of physical perfection like Cap. Me, I base my judgement on what they have done. Potential is always a great thing, but proving what you're able to do and succeeding is a different thing. It all depends what side you're arguing, achievement or capability. Potential or proven ability.

King KAM
I think that achievement vs capability are the deciding factors to some of you guys. First off, if we were to base Cap vs Deadpool on achievements Cap owns. He's done more and fought more. If we were to base on capabilities this should go to Deadpool. He's immortal, an exceptional hand to hand combatant, and he's faster and stronger than any human even those of physical perfection like Cap. Me, I base my judgement on what they have done. Potential is always a great thing, but proving what you're able to do and succeeding is a different thing. It all depends what side you're arguing, achievement or capability. Potential or proven ability. and i LOVE facts

capt it up
everyone kills dp without a second thought, he is a known immortal.

he ran from a fight with cap, plain and simple, there is no logic needed, he did what he did.

when did he run from capt? as I recall he attack capt as well as the rest of the underground team by him self.........

wolverine is a hell of a lot more scary then capt is and I pritty sure every one in the marvel universe would agree........

teampac08
and i LOVE facts

Me too, that's why I agree with you when it comes to Cap vs Deadpool. Cap vs Bats, on the other hand is too difficult to predict. Both are exceptional fighters and both have proven themselves in their own universes. That's why they're heavily respected by their peers even though they have no true powers.

capt it up
and i LOVE facts

yet you say capt can tie wolverine.........

King KAM
when did he run from capt? as I recall he attack capt as well as the rest of the underground team by him self.........

wolverine is a hell of a lot more scary then capt is and I pritty sure every one in the marvel universe would agree........ he only meant to attack DD but he was ambushed, when they all jumped on him, he was about to fight cap but then hid behind him from hercules, he then tried to shoot cap in the back which cap blocked effortlessley.

and wolverine is more scary than cap like a prize fight is less scary than a killer. but what if Fedor(top fighter) was willing to kill you???im pretty sure his scary, stock would shoot up.

TricksterPriest
Just read through IF's respect thread. Not only had he fought AND BEAT the entire Wrecking Crew before he fought Cap, but he used his IF move to smash Thunderball's wrecking ball. Now, using the IF drains him alot. So......HE WAS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND HE WAS STILL STALEMATING CAP FOR AWHILE.

2nd, DP respects Cap. Of course he'd rather fight someone else rather than beat up Cap. And after the DD (IF in disquise) fight, he fought the new avengers and did pretty damn well. INCLUDING FIGHTING CAPTAIN AMERICA!

3rd, If you're using the Cat fight as an indicator that DP sucks, you don't know shit about the character. Did you even read his dialogue? He was drooling the whole time. It was a fanboy moment for him, he was in awe of the cat. DP spazzed out with his ADD, that fight does not count against him. Shen Kuei even admitted that if DP fought him again, he would not win.

And finally, DP has outright owned Taskmaster twice. AND Taskmaster admits that DP is better than him during their last fight.

capt it up
he only meant to attack DD but he was ambushed, when they all jumped on him, he was about to fight cap but then hid behind him from hercules, he then tried to shoot cap in the back which cap blocked effortlessley.

and wolverine is more scary than cap like a prize fight is less scary than a killer. but what if Fedor(top fighter) was willing to kill you???im pretty sure his scary, stock would shoot up.
even if capt was willing to kill he would still no be nearly as scarry. the guy gives of vibes that scare the shit out of people........

also it not like capt not willing to kill he has in the past......

not to mention as you stated earlier capt knows dp is immortal so........

King KAM
yet you say capt can tie wolverine......... facts are, cap and wolverine have never finished a fight, cap was shot in the neck in one, the other was just a skirmish, and the latest one cap couldve tried to kill wolverine with the sword, but he didnt, some idiot interefered, and then shit got all out of whack.

and these are facts, you might want to trhow in little other details but i only speak the truth.

capt it up
facts are, cap and wolverine have never finished a fight, cap was shot in the neck in one,

You mean after wolverine got him pinned to the ground completely helpless and could have killed him.........

the other was just a skirmish,
? what?

nd the latest one cap couldve tried to kill wolverine with the sword, but he didnt, some idiot interefered, and then shit got all out of whack.
First wolverine had not eaten or slept in a month then he fought nuke. Then capt sneak attack him. Then the fight began and logan gave him a blood clot. Logan could have killed capt there, but he thought it put capt out of the fight. Capt lost there was nothign capt could have done wolverien enw if capt tried to fight then he could die. Hell the fight was over after the blood clot.

and these are facts, you might want to trhow in little other details but i only speak the truth.

what the capt straight up got beat by a were wolf minded wolverine and then got blood clot by a weaken wolverine and had to be rushed to the hospital?

Logan won one fight plain and simple and the next he won as well he did not need to go to no hospital.

Apolloknight
Trickster brought up a good point, Iron fist was exhausted from already using the Iron fist twice that day. Yet Iron fist still gave Cap a little trouble.

Had Iron fist been fully charged and bloodlusted like he was during the his Black Panther fight, then I believe the outcome would of been a whole hell of alot different.

Cap was barely dodging Iron fist regular attacks.

King Kam, you are quick to point out when cap was tired, or handicapped in his losses, you should, practice what you preach and realize not all of caps victory's have been spade tight.

King KAM
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Trickster brought up a good point, Iron fist was exhausted from already using the Iron fist twice that day. Yet Iron fist still gave Cap a little trouble.

Had Iron fist been fully charged and bloodlusted like he was during the his Black Panther fight, then I believe the outcome would of been a whole hell of alot different.

Cap was barely dodging Iron fist regular attacks.

King Kam, you are quick to point out when cap was tired, or handicapped in his losses, you should, practice what you preach and realize not all of caps victory's have been spade tight. barely dodging...he was in zero danger the hole fight, as for him using the Iron fist, he uses it another time after the fight, so he couldnt be too tired.Originally posted by capt it up
You mean after wolverine got him pinned to the ground completely helpless and could have killed him.........

? what?

First wolverine had not eaten or slept in a month then he fought nuke. Then capt sneak attack him. Then the fight began and logan gave him a blood clot. Logan could have killed capt there, but he thought it put capt out of the fight. Capt lost there was nothign capt could have done wolverien enw if capt tried to fight then he could die. Hell the fight was over after the blood clot.

what the capt straight up got beat by a were wolf minded wolverine and then got blood clot by a weaken wolverine and had to be rushed to the hospital?

Logan won one fight plain and simple and the next he won as well he did not need to go to no hospital. wolverine pinned a concious cap.... how does this count as a win??? he was about to die, cap is always about to die, but he always makes it out, the fight was interrupted, pinfalls dont count, this isnt wrestling.

how could logan have killed cap after the blood clot, the man had no control over his hands.....cap was escorting wolverine away like he was assigned to do, and then and interference happened, yes or no????

Apolloknight
barely dodging...he was in zero danger the hole fight, as for him using the Iron fist, he uses it another time after the fight, so he couldnt be too tired.

Opinions, FACT is he still landed some blows on cap, and CAP even said himself he knew Danny was pulling his punches.

King KAM
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Opinions, FACT is he still landed some blows on cap, and CAP even said himself he knew Danny was pulling his punches. he landed one blow and got floored for it, and he pulled one punch, one...

capt it up
wolverine pinned a concious cap.... how does this count as a win??? he was about to die, cap is always about to die, but he always makes it out, the fight was interrupted, pinfalls dont count, this isnt wrestling.

How was capt going to stop wolverine claws? Please im begging to know. Capt was completely helpless. Logan could have killed him at any moment. He instead let his controller walk all the way over and hit capt in the neck. If capt was unable to stop that what makes you think he could have stop logans claw from killing him? Logan could have stabbed him long before his controller came over yet he did not since he was under mind control. Capt was helpless and beat any one that reads it can see that

how could logan have killed cap after the blood clot, the man had no control over his hands
False. He had no control over his claws not his hand. He was able to punch and pick up object as he shows in the issue. He could have pummel capt to death while he was on the ground or simply gotten the sword, but he thought capt was out of the fight.

.....cap was escorting wolverine away like he was assigned to do, and then and interference happened, yes or no????
Wolverine was trying to tell him to not be a fool. Logan new if it turned into a fight capt could die. Capt even with the sword was screwed. If logan ran and capt fallowed capt would fall over and could have died. It shown later when the two square off again capt was able to do one attack before the blood clot almost kills him

Capt was done logan was all but fine other then not being able to use his claws. Hell what would have happen.

That was a severally weaken logan who healing factor was far from 100 percent and yet capt still could not win.

Apolloknight
he landed one blow and got floored for it, and he pulled one punch, one...

Was Iron fist fighting all out.

No

FACT

Give it up

capt it up
he landed one blow and got floored for it, and he pulled one punch, one...
ya and from IF that all he needs. One good punch and he could kill capt.

King KAM
ya and from IF that all he needs. One good punch and he could kill capt. unless its the ironfist...no... give cap some goddamn respect here.Originally posted by Apolloknight
Was Iron fist fighting all out.

No

FACT

Give it up was he fighting all out, im not sure, but cap probably wasnt either, but IF did only pull one punch.
fact, you give up to blackie.

How was capt going to stop wolverine claws? Please im begging to know. Capt was completely helpless. Logan could have killed him at any moment. He instead let his controller walk all the way over and hit capt in the neck. If capt was unable to stop that what makes you think he could have stop logans claw from killing him? Logan could have stabbed him long before his controller came over yet he did not since he was under mind control. Capt was helpless and beat any one that reads it can see that

False. He had no control over his claws not his hand. He was able to punch and pick up object as he shows in the issue. He could have pummel capt to death while he was on the ground or simply gotten the sword, but he thought capt was out of the fight.

Wolverine was trying to tell him to not be a fool. Logan new if it turned into a fight capt could die. Capt even with the sword was screwed. If logan ran and capt fallowed capt would fall over and could have died. It shown later when the two square off again capt was able to do one attack before the blood clot almost kills him

Capt was done logan was all but fine other then not being able to use his claws. Hell what would have happen.

That was a severally weaken logan who healing factor was far from 100 percent and yet capt still could not win. the controller interfeered, cap said he was gonna use his shield, to block the claws.

if somone crushes all the tendons in your forearms, at your wrists, you lose control over your fingers.

capt it up
unless its the ironfist...no... give cap some goddamn respect here. was he fighting all out, im not sure, but cap probably wasnt either, but IF did only pull one punch.
fact, you give up to blackie.

the controller interfeered, cap said he was gonna use his shield, to block the claws.

if somone crushes all the tendons in your forearms, at your wrists, you lose control over your fingers.

he was using his fingures and was able to make a fist so no he was perfectly fine hand wise it was his claws that were damage which was likly that capt destroy the tendons that allow wolevrien to pop his claws.

the control took his sweet old time to come over. Logan could have killed capt at any time but wait for the controller. also capt was saying aI need to get my shield up I have to. not that he was going to simply that he needed to and logan had ample time to kill capt, but did not since he was only supose to pinn capt.

King KAM
he was using his fingures and was able to make a fist so no he was perfectly fine hand wise it was his claws that were damage which was likly that capt destroy the tendons that allow wolevrien to pop his claws.

the control took his sweet old time to come over. Logan could have killed capt at any time but wait for the controller. also capt was saying aI need to get my shield up I have to. not that he was going to simply that he needed to and logan had ample time to kill capt, but did not since he was only supose to pinn capt. wolverine never makes a fist again through out the whole fight until he goes berserk.

yes, you were just pwned. i can post scans if you like, simply tell me what page you want.

took his sweet time??? he did? im pretty sure he did it as soon as wolverine pinned him, it was the direct panel afterward.

capt it up
wolverine never makes a fist again through out the whole fight until he goes berserk.

yes, you were just pwned. i can post scans if you like, simply tell me what page you want.

took his sweet time??? he did? im pretty sure he did it as soon as wolverine pinned him, it was the direct panel afterward.
yes and you notcie his claws were not out yet he made a fist? Ya like I said the tendons were the ones that allwos for his claws not his hand movements.

No the guy had to come over and do it which means logan would have had ample time to stabb capt sicne wolverine can move a lost faster then the guy who gave capt the shot.

also if you have scanns of the were wolf issue post them so people can see what happen since it pritty clear capt lost and all.

King KAM
yes and you notcie his claws were not out yet he made a fist? Ya like I said the tendons were the ones that allwos for his claws not his hand movements.

No the guy had to come over and do it which means logan would have had ample time to stabb capt sicne wolverine can move a lost faster then the guy who gave capt the shot.

also if you have scanns of the were wolf issue post them so people can see what happen since it pritty clear capt lost and all. i thought he didnt make a fist because he didnt wanna kill cap. and yes, those tendons in your forearms do have control over if you can move your fingers.

he did it in one panel, when logan pinned cap the controller was there.

and if this is pure h2h, in that issue logan was surving only on his healing factor.and adamantium. he got his head driven into 2 vehicles, he literally only landed one hit on cap and that was the headbutt.

capt it up
i thought he didnt make a fist because he didnt wanna kill cap. and yes, those tendons in your forearms do have control over if you can move your fingers.]
not the ones he crushed. They were to his claws as stated when he goes I can't use my claws pritty smart steve. His hands were fine. He made a fist later on becuase he was unable to make his claws come out at the time.

ihe did it in one panel, when logan pinned cap the controller was there.]
Logan still had ample time to kill capt.

and if this is pure h2h, in that issue logan was surving only on his healing factor.and adamantium. he got his head driven into 2 vehicles, he literally only landed one hit on cap and that was the headbutt.

what capt land 2 hitts?

Logan was also being mind controlled and had the mind of a were wolf. Capt still lost what he gunna do vs a normal minded logan with an even more powerful healing factor? absolutly nothing at all

manorastroman
capt it up versus king kam...two longtime members, both blurring the line between extremely knowledable rabid fan and annoying fanboy--who will come out victorious?

capt it up
ugg what do I ever say that fanboyish to the point of rabid?

honestly it not like I say wolverine would beat people he can't

don't shiv
Capt ihas millitary training and carries an adamantium axe ftw.

capt it up
Originally posted by don't shiv
Capt ihas millitary training and carries an adamantium axe ftw.

lol that funny you say axe since that actaully my favorit weapon and I use to train with one. I actaully need to biuld a new training axe since the other got broken.

King KAM
Capt ihas millitary training and carries an adamantium axe ftw. im well versed in h2h, and carry a firearm.

don't shiv
oooooooo lets get it on!

capt it up
im well versed in h2h, and carry a firearm.
ugg fire arm is no fair......

I don't use guns simple train with an axe and practive boxing as well as some other moves.

I want to learn midevil combat however I have no idea were they teach this

don't shiv
join a fencing school, practice archery, darts horse riding, athletics and collaring creeps with a lassoo

King KAM
ugg fire arm is no fair......

I don't use guns simple train with an axe and practive boxing as well as some other moves.

I want to learn midevil combat however I have no idea were they teach this i grapple, used to do muay thai, and boxing, now i mainly just work on my bag work at my friends how to keep my skills sharp.

capt it up
i grapple, used to do muay thai, and boxing, now i mainly just work on my bag work at my friends how to keep my skills sharp.
I always love muay thai it such good and practical form of martial art's. It one of the styles that is extreme effective in a street fight.

To bad non of the places around were I live teach it.

capt it up
join a fencing school, practice archery, darts horse riding, athletics and collaring creeps with a lassoo

I ment there forms of h2h combat and sword fighting

fencing quited different and archery jsut not my thing. I am an accomplish horse back rider though I retired.

don't shiv
that leaves collaring creeps with a Lassoo. Good clean fun big grin

Soljer
Lot has been said, but lemme ask this, then; does Iron Fist get his chi-amping and the Iron-Fist ability? Or is it straight hand to hand?

If the former, then Steve'll stop there.

I assumed that Danny was barred from these things, before.

capt it up
no dany is allowed his full powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.