A.M.A.Z.O Vs Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Would A.M.A.Z.O be capable of being brought down by anyone? If so, who and why? Out of what I have seen, this A.M.A.Z.O is entirely unstoppable. He without a sweat took down the whole Justice League. He grew immunity to the kryptonite (Weakness from Superman) with barely no time at all blink

I do not know if there is a limit of his powers, but as it seemed in the episode, he could fight an entire army of super heroes and win stick out tongue

Setting: Anywhere
Opponent: Anyone
Time: Anytime

Skeets
Thinking of the cartoon version eh?

Kaldorei
I guess so. I saw him in Justice League.

So, yeah. Cartoon smile

Skeets
Yeah,he was pretty out there.
There's a few threads that cover this version.
I myself don't know exactly how powerful he was.

Kaldorei
I searched the threads, found a few, but none that asks this question confused

As far as I know, he is exactly as strong as the one/ones he fight. He even evolve. When fighting superman, at first the kryptonite did have effect. At second, he had built up an immunity.

If not one single person could bring him down, how many would it take? And which ones?

Magee
He did seem powerful but this was DCU animated where most if not all characters are not as powerful as there comic versions. He moved OA to another dimension with a thought after breaking through a shield made by about 10 GL including Kyle. He effortlessly made it passed 3 teams of the JL, the first in space consisting of god knows who, Superman, GL, Orion and Captain atom where a few of those people, There was also some sort of space fleet like hundreds of ships. Then in the earths upper atmosphere I think it was Supergirl, steel and red tornado. Then on the ground was WW and a bunch of other JL members. He then made it through Lex's super duper, JL/Superman protected hide out no problem where the atom went in to the microverse with Lex but Amazo could see them np. In the end all he wanted to know was his purpose in life at which point Lex proceeds to rip him, I loved this episode.

I would say he was at least Skyfather level.

Kaldorei
So, all those could not defeat him? confused Or how was he defeated? blink

The first episode, the one I saw, he was not defeated. He simply left earth.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kaldorei
So, all those could not defeat him? confused Or how was he defeated? blink

The first episode, the one I saw, he was not defeated. He simply left earth.

They didn't beat him. Luthor talking him into an existential soul searching quest with DrFate.

Kaldorei
Is he defeatable? The question still appears in my mind. I just saw that episode stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Is he defeatable? The question still appears in my mind. I just saw that episode stick out tongue

In JLU its implied that he has in fact absorbed the power of cosmic entities and has evolved to the point where is no longer a machine.

I would say that his showings in JLU are impressive but his potential (especially against comic versions of characters) is purely speculation.

For example in JLU is best feat is arguably bumping Oa into another dimension. In comics this would be incredible especially as he easily over powered a dozen GL's to do it. However characters in the DCAU are far less powerful.

Since he can absorb powers with such ease and speed anything below skyfather is utterly screwed. Beyond that he has a theoretical chance based on what he seems to have done while adventuring in JLU.

Kaldorei
I am basing this fight from scratch. He being without powers at all when he first faces his foe.

Because, in that episode, he moved an entire planet just because it came in his way stick out tongue (He did not even blink when taking it back) blink

The Pict
I think if Superman had got to Amazo first he would could have destroyed him, but then again animated Superman kinda sucked.

Magee
Amazo knocked Superman out along with john, orion, captian atom and a few others a long with a whole fleet of star ships. Don't get to see how he did it but you see them all floating in space like a bunch of babies. That was just the JL defense in space. Its hard to show how powerful a character is up against the Justice League when they have such a variety of power sets, its a time when CIS must be brought in to play.

Kaldorei
I guess they decided not to show it because it was rather nasty stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.