Fallanassi (Possible Spoilers Warning)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
I have read some great details about Fallanassi from a SW related source and nothing has been said regarding "Fallanassi Looping Technique" in it.

Some details about Fallanassi:

Fallanassi do not believe in the Force but instead believe in a thing known as "White Current". Though "White Current" is probably an another name of the Force.

What Fallanassi can do is following:

- Force immersion.

This technique allows a person to become invisible to naked eye and to electronic sensors as well. A person who is adept in this technique can hide his/her Force signature as well.

Important Note: Masking connection to the Force is not disconnecting from the Force itself. It is basically an advanced form of stealth and it means that a Force sensitive being can hide his/her Force presence or avoid detection even through the Force.

- Force illusion.

This technique allows a person to make a reflection of himself/herself in the form of a doppleganger.

- Healing.

Fallanassi also know about some healing techniques.

Anyways my actual question is that which SW related source mentions about "Fallanassi Looping Technique"? What is the exact text or quote regarding this technique in that source?

Kadesh
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I have read some great details about Fallanassi from a SW related source and nothing has been said regarding "Fallanassi Looping Technique" in it.

Fallanassi do not believe in the Force but instead believe in a thing known as "White Current". Though "White Current" is probably an another name of the Force.

- Force immersion.

This technique allows a person to become invisible to naked eye and to electronic sensors as well. A person who is adept in this technique can hide his/her Force signature as well.

Important Note: Masking connection to the Force is not disconnecting from the Force itself. It is basically an advanced form of stealth and it means that a Force sensitive being can hide his/her Force presence or avoid detection even through the Force.

- Force illusion.

This technique allows a person to make a reflection of himself/herself in the form of a doppleganger.

- Healing.

Anyways my actual question is that which SW related source mentions about "Fallanassi Looping Technique"? What is the exact text or quote regarding this technique in that source? Did you get that from wookiepedia? Youll have to ask DS and LS about this, i only heard of the technique when advent and the others talked about it

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kadesh
Did you get that from wookiepedia? Youll have to ask DS and LS about this, i only heard of the technique when advent and the others talked about it
No.

This information is not from wookieepedia.

Kadesh
No.

This information is not from wookieepedia. Then where you get it from

LORDSIDIOUS01

- Force immersion.

- Force illusion.

- Healing.

Anyways my actual question is that which SW related source mentions about "Fallanassi Looping Technique"? What is the exact text or quote regarding this technique in that source?

Part of this is from wookiepedia.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fallanassi

Captain REX
There's also an RPG website dedicated to different Force-using groups, though they have made it all up, for the most part...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Part of this is from wookiepedia.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fallanassi
I am not talking about source here. I am asking about Fallanassi Looping Technique, and so far its details are not mentioned in any Fallanassi related source that I could find on web.

exanda kane
More material which makes the Force sound like part of a computer game? Star Wars is ruined.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I am not talking about source here. I am asking about Fallanassi Looping Technique, and so far its details are not mentioned in any Fallanassi related source that I could find on web.

I will try to find something out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.