You vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Boxer
Which comic book characters can you take?

I can, without doubt, take Robin, cartoon Toad, Leech, Arthur and a few others.

And how long would you last against some characters you cant take?

I would last some Thing, but is doomed to lose

capt it up
robin which one..........

Evil_Ash
Rhino. 313

Kaldorei
Rip the page out of the book eek! VICTORIOUS! I DEFEATED APOCALYPSE! eek!

embarrasment

Just joking with you.

Well, I might be capable of bringing Batman Junior AkA Robin down if he was sleeping blink That would probably be the best I could do happy

Soljer
Robin would shit stomp any of the posters on this board. 10/10.

Even if he were sleeping.

The Pict
Originally posted by Soljer

thumb up

The Boxer
I WOULD take Robin. ONE good punch from me will knock him out.

But stay On-Topic and tell who you yourself is capable of taking and who you might put up a good fight against

Symmetric Chaos
CaptainAmerica (although I could probably one shot the poser)

I'd say I might fare well against Thanos about 5/10

The Boxer
symmetric chaos, please, stay serious

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Boxer
symmetric chaos, please, stay serious

no expression

Ask anyone (but not Spunky or Bigbran) thats a perfectly fair analysis of what I can do.

But to give you a real answer. No one on this board has a chance in hell of beating any comic hero or villian.

The Boxer
I can sure as HELL beat Arthur and Aunt May and Cartoon Toad... and theyre comic characters?

Symmetric Chaos
I can sure as HELL beat Arthur and Aunt May and Cartoon Toad... and theyre comic characters?

Arthur from TheTick? Maybe

AuntMay is not a hero or villian

CartoonToad would probably win against most people and he's also not a comic character.

The Boxer
The Toad from the Xmen cartoon, Xmen Evolution, was defeated simply by a normal guy...?

And Arthur form the Tick, yes. He is fat, slow, not strong and cant fight at all.

And Aunt May, i can take her, but guess she doesnt counts...

And Leech, of course i can take him, he is a little ugly boy

Priest
This kinda reminds me of a thread that the Judge made a while back, or was it masterbruce,.maybe both..

Soljer
The Toad from the Xmen cartoon, Xmen Evolution, was defeated simply by a normal guy...?

And Arthur form the Tick, yes. He is fat, slow, not strong and cant fight at all.

And Aunt May, i can take her, but guess she doesnt counts...

And Leech, of course i can take him, he is a little ugly boy

Also, Robin'd kick your ass.

Kaldorei
yes It is impossible to tell no They do not exist and we can not agree with what anyone say. I could claim I have black belt in five martial arts, but none on this forum could do anything to prove me wrong. With five black belts, I could probably have enough technique to take down some.

We can go by that. I have five black belts big grin

Me > Robin
Me > *Cheerful*
Me < Pissed Batman
Me < *Sad*

The Boxer
Me and Robin would have an even match, but i can take him

Kaldorei
What do we know about Robin?

He is powerless, right? confused
Does he know any martial arts? blink

Soljer
Even if you had five black belts of the highest degree, Robin'd still be better trained than you, and much faster.

Robin could ace the UFC/Pride championships. No forum poster is going to provide a challenge.

Kaldorei
I am just speculating. I know nothing about Robin confused I just assume he is powerless, but you get my point with what I said before?

Deathstroke
I could maybe beat the Joker if I had a gun.

The Boxer
I am boxer. Robin would have his problems.

Kaldorei
That is right, Boxer! Rip that page out of the comic book! Show him who is the boss! evil face

*Runs to get knives and siccorz* blink I hate that word. How do you spell it?

Soljer
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I am just speculating. I know nothing about Robin confused I just assume he is powerless, but you get my point with what I said before?

Yeah, he's powerless....same way Batman is.

But he's smarter than any ten posters here combined, more skilled than damn near ANYONE real-world, and is far faster than most humans could even HOPE to be.

He'd shit stomp the Ju....Boxer.

boriquaking55
Robin would beat the crap out of anyone here - don't kid yourselves.

Soljer
That is right, Boxer! Rip that page out of the comic book! Show him who is the boss! evil face

*Runs to get knives and siccorz* blink I hate that word. How do you spell it?

laughing Not like that.

Scissors. If I recall correctly.

The Boxer
Do you know me enough to say Robin would beat me? i have been here 2-3 days, only

Soljer
Do you know me enough to say Robin would beat me? i have been here 2-3 days, only

Yes. I do.

You're human. You live in the real world.

Robin'd shit stomp you.

Kaldorei
laughing Not like that.

Scissors. If I recall correctly.

Then 'Scissors' it is big grin

I still think I could cut Robin. He may be invincible, but the magazine is not evil face I live by my philosophy smile

The Boxer
I am MUCH stronger than Robin. I punches with over 340 kilo in strenght, stands 1,88 cm tall, weight 80 kg and is a great and fast technican.
And i never gives up. You have to knock me down

Kaldorei
I am a ninja! I am trained in the sacred arts of Ninjaism.

The Boxer
I am a ninja! I am trained in the sacred arts of Ninjaism.

ninjas rocksbig grin

Soljer
I am MUCH stronger than Robin. I punches with over 340 kilo in strenght, stands 1,88 cm tall, weight 80 kg and is a great and fast technican.

And that's exactly what Robin would do. Especially if blood lusted. He'd knock your ass to the curb and take your god damned head off at the shoulders.

Kaldorei
Even though I am more the pop music kind smile

I rock shifty

Deathstroke
It wouldn't be too hard to trick Mxy into saying his name backwards if he doesn't instantly turn me into a hot dog or something crazy.

"V"

Ok, stop the cock-stroking. We don't care if you're bloody Bruce Lee, Robin still kicks your arse 10/10. He kicks everybody's arse 10/10, there's no shame in it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Deathstroke
It wouldn't be too hard to trick Mxy into saying his name backwards if he doesn't instantly turn me into a hot dog or something crazy.

Meh, even if Mxy SAYS his name backwards, he doesn't HAVE to leave the dimension. Those are rules to a game which HE invented.

Superman's gotten him to say his name backwards before, and Mxy just refused to leave. When Superman asked, Mxy said something along the lines of "I make the rules..."

Kaldorei
Did not Robin dodge bullets in one of the comics? Dodge bullets from a gun that was at his back. The man opened fire from behind (Out of line of sight) and Robin successfully dodged them.

The Boxer
Soljer, Robin moves slightly faster than ordinary people and is pretty skilled in martial arts. but he is still a normal boy who is just highly welltrained.

Soljer
Did not Robin dodge bullets in one of the comics? Dodge bullets from a gun that was at his back. The man opened fire from behind (Out of line of sight) and Robin successfully dodged them.

Yeah. In damn near every comic he's in.

Soljer
Soljer, Robin moves slightly faster than ordinary people and is pretty skilled in martial arts. but he is still a normal boy who is just highly welltrained.

Slightly faster? Robin'd be clocked at higher speeds than Bruce Lee or Jet Li in the real world.

You ain't got shit on Robin. Get over it.

The Boxer
if i loses to robin, i would still give him trouble

Soljer
if i loses to robin, i would still give him trouble

No. You wouldn't.

You'd fare no better than the hundreds upon thousands of nameless, faceless thugs that Robin one-punches on a daily basis.

The Boxer
i am no ordinary thug. i am pocalfighter...? i have been outnumbered and won before.

but i would give robin trouble, even through he would win

Kaldorei
Heheeee happy Thug sounds funny. Reminds me of thump which sounds even more fun eek!

The Pict
i am no ordinary thug. i am pocalfighter...? i have been outnumbered and won before.

but i would give robin trouble, even through he would win

No you wouldn't, you'd sh!t yourself trying to do half the things most comic characters do. You certainly wouldn't touch Robin. Any Robin. Spoiler would beat you.

Faceman

but i would give robin trouble, even through he would win Masterbruce is that you?

The Boxer
i am not masterbruce, no.

and i would give robin trouble. more than those thugs.

but instead, stay on topic and tell who you can take and who you would fare well against or last against

Kaldorei
Well, we have that anti-mutant kid in X-Men 3 Last Stand big grin ME WINNING!

Faceman

but instead, stay on topic and tell who you can take and who you would fare well against or last against I would fair well against Electra, in bed... big grin

Soljer
I don't care if you've beaten two or even ten people at once before.

Robin could take on Emelianenko, Gracie, CRO COP, Nogueria, Coleman, Hughes, Barnett, Shamrock, Hunt, Couture, Fujita, Silva, and St. Pierre. Simultaneously.

And come out on top.

The Pict

This would make you one of the most skilled and fastest fighters in the real world.

Soljer
Well, we have that anti-mutant kid in X-Men 3 Last Stand big grin ME WINNING!

Yup. Leech.

You'd kick the shit out of leech. smile.

NiņoAraņa
i'd fair well against Prof X, without his powers of course...shifty

Kaldorei
I am a ninja. I can kick Leech's ass and I think I might be able to take on Magneto in a room with nooooooooooooooooooooo metal at all (Not even my hair pin) (eek! Just me speculating. Do not hate me eek! )

Faceman

The Pict
Originally posted by Faceman
Oh sure pick on the handicap, mad Why don't you pick on The Boxer. eek!

laughing out loud

Soljer
I am a ninja. I can kick Leech's ass and I think I might be able to take on Magneto in a room with nooooooooooooooooooooo metal at all (Not even my hair pin) (eek! Just me speculating. Do not hate me eek! )

He could still use the metal in your bloodstream. Or could just bring up metal from the Earth's core.

You might have chances against depowered Movie Magneto, though. stick out tongue.

Soljer
Oh sure pick on the handicap, mad Why don't you pick on The Boxer. eek!

Because then we'd be picking on the handicapped...

NiņoAraņa
Oh sure pick on the handicap, mad Why don't you pick on The Boxer. eek! that's worse then picking on the handicapped! sad

i could take on Kaldorei shifty

Priest
kinda reminds me when the judge had to fight a few gang members in his good bye thread he had a while back.

Faceman
I think we can make some money on pay per view, if we schedule a fight between The Boxer, and Masterbruce..... wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
kinda reminds me when the judge had to fight a few gang members in his good bye thread he had a while back.

Funny that you'd draw such correlations between The Judge and The Boxer.

Acrosurge
I'm thinking I might be able to take Flash Thompson. The guy was a gifted athlete, but I don't know that he had much combat training outside of his stint with the army.

The Pict
Originally posted by Priest

The one where he said he'd probably die?

Soljer
I think we can make some money on pay per view, if we schedule a fight between The Boxer, and Masterbruce..... wink

Oh, Masterbruce would shit stomp him. Master Bruce is stronger and faster than Captain America, and more skilled than Rogers and Wayne combined.

JP, on the other hand....

Kaldorei

NiņoAraņa
eek! No way! I rock! nosweat i'm rockyer stick out tongue

Kaldorei
I know pop shifty

Priest
Originally posted by The Pict
The one where he said he'd probably die?
yep, he was out numbered in that fight too smile
Funny that you'd draw such correlations between The Judge and The Boxer.

yep, go figure

NiņoAraņa
I know pop shifty i know j-rock AND j-popshifty

Kaldorei

shksprtx
I could easily curbstomp J.J. Jameson...

Probably Alfred Pennyworth as well, though he might put up a helluva fight...

The Boxer
uhm... this masterbruce you would pit me up against... do you mean batman?

in that case, i am dead. i know my limits.

and i realize i cant take robin. i dindt knew enough about him. have just readed his feats

NiņoAraņa
Unfair. I get to use a bat happy i get a spoon....stick out tongue

Soljer
uhm... this masterbruce you would pit me up against... do you mean batman?

in that case, i am dead. i know my limits.

and i realize i cant take robin. i dindt knew enough about him. have just writed his feats

Funny that The Boxer came knowing so much about the forum and it's posters, and even made a jab at MasterBruce, but now feigns ignorance....

Kaldorei

Faceman
Funny that The Boxer came knowing so much about the forum and it's posters, and even made a jab at MasterBruce, but now feigns ignorance.... laughing

The Boxer
Funny that The Boxer came knowing so much about the forum and its posters, and even made a jab at MasterBruce, but now feigns ignorance....

i dunno shit about masterbruce. one said me and him should fight on payperview. who is masterbruce?

and i dont know very much about the forum and its posters?

NiņoAraņa
I pick Batman happy He will dominate the forum members (And looks good droolio) you can't get a character as a weapon laughing out loud

Priest
Funny that The Boxer came knowing so much about the forum and it's posters, and even made a jab at MasterBruce, but now feigns ignorance....
I wonda, he only as been a member for so long roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kaldorei

NiņoAraņa
Want to bet? eek! cheater stick out tongue

Kaldorei

NiņoAraņa
No bet? Good. I would loose stick out tongue you might win13

Kaldorei

NiņoAraņa
I just came to think. You are not allowed to fight me. I am no comic hero or villain eek! I win shifty tie then...stick out tongue

unless, we BOTH win shifty

Kaldorei
I win on W/O eek!

geshien
hmmm...i'd fight...(without their handicap of course)

bruce banner
tony stark
johnny storm
flash thompson
scott summers

then i'd test myself against stick. just sparring, nothing more.

Superboy Prime
...5/10 against Thanos?

I'll be damned.

Symmetric Chaos
Are we allowed to use superscience to turn the odds in our favor?

Sam Z

You'll break your hand trying. And it doesn't even matter which Robin we are talking about.

You vs Robin = Robin 1000000000/10.
Comicbook peak humans...

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Sam Z
You'll break your hand trying. And it doesn't even matter which Robin we are talking about.

You vs Robin = Robin 1000000000/10.
Comicbook peak humans...

We came to that conclusion yes

Sam Z
We came to that conclusion yes

Oh. embarrasment Sorry, I'm too lazy to look through 5 pages...

Redatom65
captain america, azrael, pyro....they're all dead

geshien
also human ben grimm. doesn't he have boxing skills?

theTRUEjudge
i can hang around with karate kid for hours before i backs downsmile

geshien
Originally posted by theTRUEjudge
i can hang around with karate kid for hours before i backs downsmile

maybe by a rope...

brainchild81
Originally posted by geshien
hmmm...i'd fight...(without their handicap of course)

bruce banner
tony stark
johnny storm
flash thompson
scott summers Scott would hurt you. Even w/his eyes closed. Click the link in my sig. I'd beat all the others though. I'd beat Leech & Angel from the Wolverine 3 movie also.

geshien
Originally posted by brainchild81
Scott would hurt you. Even w/his eyes closed. Click the link in my sig. I'd beat all the others though. I'd beat Leech & Angel from the Wolverine 3 movie also.

he might hurt me, but i'd doubt he'd beat me. and i'm aware of his combat skills.

Kaldorei
Oh. embarrasment Sorry, I'm too lazy to look through 5 pages...

Can not blame you big grin

I have ninja skills. I can defeat Leech with ease happy

shksprtx
Can not blame you big grin

I have ninja skills. I can defeat Leech with ease happy

Ummmmm...I would think that a comatose Aunt May could beat Leech with ease...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by shksprtx
Ummmmm...I would think that a comatose Aunt May could beat Leech with ease...

But a ninja would make it look awsome.

Kaldorei
I can too smile

Exactly, Symmetric Chaos big grin

shksprtx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But a ninja would make it look awsome. laughing

The Boxer
if nightcrawler may not teleport or use knifes, i can take himwink

Soljer
if nightcrawler may not teleport or use knifes, i can take himwink

He's still damn near as fast and as agile as Spiderman.

He's also "punched people with the strength of twelve men," or something along those lines. And he isn't too lacking in skill, having trained with Wolverine and Cyclops.

Nightcrawler'd wreck you, too.

The Boxer
if you arent clumsy, his speed wont matter, he dont have superreflexes, only superspeed. i need one good hit to win

Soljer
if you arent clumsy, his speed wont matter, he dont have superreflexes, only superspeed. i need one good hit to win

Nightcrawler has taken more punishment than you'd be able to deal out over the entire course of your life. One hit isn't ending anything.

Also, Nightcrawler DOES have very enhanced reflexes. He stomps you 10/10. Even without teleportation or weapons.

Sam Z

He does have reflexes better than any average human and what you said makes no sense. Super speed will matter. And one hit from you won't do anything but annoy him.
Seriously, Nightcrawler would beat you even if he will not use teleportation and if he'll have both hands tied behind his back.

The Boxer
I am amrtial artist, and a good one, at that.
the moment he punches, he wont knock me out. so he is open, i grabs his arm, and vijudo and wrestiling , my superior strenght and weight would crush him. and even through he mentally wont give up, his body will after some time

Soljer
the moment he punches, he wont knock me out. so he is open, i grabs his arm, and vijudo and wrestiling , my superior strenght and weight would crush him. and even through he mentally wont give up, his body will after some time

One hit from nightcrawler would turn your skull into a macaroni picture.

Kurt is also a better martial artist than you are, and is faster and stronger than you could EVER dream to become.

He stomps you. You're as bad as JP....

The Boxer
Who is JP??

And that skinny, little guy is not stronger than me. Not if its the cartoon network one we are talking about... does the comic one posses superstrenght?

He is faster, yes.

Better martial artist? I would say around even

And i never gives up, he cant just onepunch me

Sam Z

You'd lose even if you're Mike Tyson who found this forum and registered under the name "The Boxer".
Sorry...

He does have reflexes better than any average human and what you said makes no sense. Super speed will matter. And one hit from you won't do anything but annoy him.
Seriously, Nightcrawler would beat you even if he will not use teleportation and if he'll have both hands tied behind his back.

Soljer
Who is JP??

And that skinny, little guy is not stronger than me. Not if its the cartoon network one we are talking about... does the comic one posses superstrenght?

He is faster, yes.

Better martial artist? I would say around even

And i never gives up, he cant just onepunch me

He is MUCH faster. He is absolutely a better martial artist. He can punch with the strength of twelve men. He can use his tail as another weapon to fight with - and it's strong enough to lift his own body weight AND another's.

He'd punch you once and your jaw would be on the other side of the room. I'm fairly sure you wouldn't want him to try for a second.

The Boxer
He dont punches with 12 mens strenght?

and who is JP?

Kaldorei
Kaldorei > Leech!

I would use my awesome ninja skills eek!

Soleran

LOL

Sam Z
Kaldorei > Leech!

I would use my awesome ninja skills eek!

Can you teach me? ninja

The Boxer
WHO IS JP!!!???

Kaldorei
Can you teach me? ninja

For a price ninja

WHO IS JP!!!???

Jean Pray? confused I have no idea blink

Soljer
For a price ninja

Jean Pray? confused I have no idea blink

JPlatinum.

Sam Z
For a price ninja

Since when do ninjas take money for teaching people? confused

Kaldorei
Since when do ninjas take money for teaching people? confused

Since I became one ninja

basilisk
Is there prep? Classic or current me?

Kaldorei
eek! I got one.

Kaldorei > Albert (Batman series) whip

Sam Z
Since I became one ninja

LOL

MightyEInherjar

http://respect-the-elf.freeservers.com/pics/excal3rumble.GIF
http://respect-the-elf.freeservers.com/pics/excal55practice.GIF

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Riiiiight...

Soljer
Originally posted by basilisk
Is there prep? Classic or current me?

laughing

Pre-retcon me would shit stomp Val Armorr....

braz

But stay On-Topic and tell who you yourself is capable of taking and who you might put up a good fight against

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

braz

yes

The Boxer
forget the robin and nightcrawler thing, i draws it back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.