TMNT vs. Captain America, Night Wing, Elektra, and Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles versus Peak Humans (Captain America, Night Wing, Electra, Dare Devil)

Fight in urban area.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/Tmnt_7.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
The turtles have superior strength and speed in my opinion.

capt it up
wait can this be any version of the turtles?

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
wait can this be any version of the turtles?

ummm...yes? as long as they don't have some weird powerup or something, I guess.

capt it up
turtles lose.

If it tribunal saga turtles then they win pritty much every time.......

masterbruce
turtles lose.

make it the best version of turtles then.

capt it up
then the turtles stomp them hard it would not even be a fair match really

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles versus Peak Humans (Captain America, Night Wing, Electra, Dare Devil)

Fight in urban area.

Great movie. TMNT ftw

Metalmanx

Fight in urban area.

DD and Cap would be the only real opposition here. Elektra and Nightwing go down hard.

The Turtles would win this though. Too fast, too strong, too durable, too skilled.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
DD and Cap would be the only real opposition here. Elektra and Nightwing go down hard.

The Turtles would win this though. Too fast, too strong, too durable, too skilled.

This is how I see the matchups:

Captain America versus Leonardo (Shield versus Sword)
Elektra versus Raphael (Sai versus Sai)
Night Wing versus Donatello (Escrima Sticks versus Bo)
Dare Devil versus Michaelangelo (Billy Club versus Nunchucks)

these are some tough matchups that I can see going either way.

Kento
This is how I see the matchups:

Captain America versus Leonardo (Shield versus Sword)
Elektra versus Raphael (Sai versus Sai)
Night Wing versus Donatello (Escrima Sticks versus Bo)
Dare Devil versus Michaelangelo (Billy Club versus Nunchucks)

these are some tough matchups that I can see going either way.

Cap could probably keep blocking Leo's sword unless Leo could trick him. Or Cap could trick Leo and hit him with the shield. I say stalemate for a bit

Raph's all about brute force though he is highly skilled I can see him taking out Elektra

Nightwing is easily more agile then Donny but Donny is a lot smarter. Donny could caculate some sort of plan throw his Bo and while Nightwing thinks he missed and proceeds to beat up on Don gets hit in the back of the head with either Don's bo or some other thing Don would knock on him. Don would do some damamge but I think he's loose.

Mikey is a goof and probably wouldn't know about nor figure out Daredevil is blind and can only see him by his talking so I'm saying Mikey looses.

Then its Cap and Nightwing against Leo and Raph.

Leo and Cap still fighting like I said

Raph would easily be outmanuvered by Nightwing and his temper would probably get him here so I think he would loose.

Then its Nightwing and Cap against Leo and Leo goes down hard.

But if you put them as a team against a team instead of indiviual fights the turtles win because 1) They're a team and 2) The other team hasn't trained as a team their whole lifes.

So if its just them off scattered fighting Turtles loose. If its up close together team fighting the turtles win because they're a much better at teamwork then some thrown together team.

geshien
this is how i see it...

lets say they're all fighting their respective opponents but are secluded in areas not far but far enough to prevent aiding one another.

cap beats leo but, just barely

daredevil beats mikey

raph beats elecktra

donnie beats nightwing

so now it's raph and donnie vs daredevil and captain a.

raph takes on a worn out captain but still loses due largely to captains tact. using raphs hot head against him.

and donnie manages to beat daredevil by figuring out how daredevil uses his power. he then uses his power against him to get the W but not without some bruises.

the final match between donnie and captain america leaves both fighters exhausted and gives up the opportunity for the win for either combatant. at this point i think it's up to chance.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Agreed yes

Soljer
Did everyone suddenly forget that Elektra is incredibly skilled, AND telepathic?

Oh, my bad...I forgot.

She has the whole vagina thing working against her....

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Soljer

...That's what she said?

capt it up
Did everyone suddenly forget that Elektra is incredibly skilled, AND telepathic?

Oh, my bad...I forgot.

it funny how so many people assume DD is elecktra superior when he not in the least.

the turtles lose this unless it the tribunal saga.

SpunkySmurph
Something tells me Elektra is being HIGHLY underestimated in this thread... erm

Regardless, Smurf is here to clear any confusion, and pwn some n00bs.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Something tells me Elektra is being HIGHLY underestimated in this thread... erm

Regardless, Smurf is here to clear any confusion, and pwn some n00bs.

Tell me, why do you spell your OWN name wrong?

stick out tongue.

jrodslam
Id love for someone to post some feats of the turtles. Anyone. That would be nice. In most debates we try to back up opinions and/or facts with feats(shown evidence). I just figured that should apply here as well.erm Especially when claiming they could beat some of Marvels top MA's.

SpunkySmurph
Tell me, why do you spell your OWN name wrong?

stick out tongue. I've just got style like that.

jinzin
turtles lose.

laughing out loud
tribunal saga turtles in a CURBSTOMP...

buuuuuutttt.. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he was talking about with "weir powerups" so that's not really fair....

In a straight fight I'm gonna say it's a 5/5 split for now...

The turtles pound for pound have a granted physical superiority in strength, and possibly speed or agility.. POSSIBLY...

but the other team's got a load of super powers, elektra with her tp, cap with the syrum, and dd with his senses.. they EASILY make up for any physical inferiority they have otherwise..

Not only that but the fact that cap's leading the team and dd and elektra are ALREADY a good team, he tmnt don't even have much of a teamwork advantage here.

I can see the tmnt losing more often than not, the only thing that's making me think twice about that is that I've seen the tmnt get out of binds with every member accounted for that I don't think the other team would.. but then again maybe I'm wrong.

jinzin

Oh, my bad...I forgot.

laughing out loud my thoughts exactly.. she's IMO more of a threat than either nightwing or dd and she's getting next to no respect in this thread.. kinda sad huh?

capt it up
actaully the reason i think amrvel wins is due to her.

I can't think of a single turtle that can take her out.

DD would be very dangerous due to his speed and agility however miky could counter him were most of his brother could not. So if the turtles picked there oponets correctly they have a shot at a draw though it unlikly

jinzin
the only one I can think is mikey due to his ability to be semi unreadable and yet retain his skill... akin to taskmaster vs. deadpool....

but yeah she's dangerous.. i just keep thinking that nightwing and dd are kinda weak links here.. all they do is stay out of the turtle's way but is that enough for a win?

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
the only one I can think is mikey due to his ability to be semi unreadable and yet retain his skill... akin to taskmaster vs. deadpool....

but yeah she's dangerous.. i just keep thinking that nightwing and dd are kinda weak links here.. all they do is stay out of the turtle's way but is that enough for a win?

DD can be deadly though.

night wing gets beat by any turtle.

I forgot that miky fights sometimes like mugan from samuria shampoo.

He can fight off his instincts alone while retaining his skills. He may be able to take elektra then. The others would get beat though.

it all depends if the characters pick the right people to match.

DD pressure points and his billy clubs could put the turtles down. Other then miky raph would likly be the best person to verse DD due to his ability to take damage and he most likly the second quickest turtle.

capt it up
leo would have to fight capt.

SpunkySmurph
samuria shampoo

laughing laughing laughing

capt it up
I think that what it spelled lol.

it a show on adult swim........

SpunkySmurph
You mean samurai champloo?

shampoo... laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You mean samurai champloo?

shampoo... laughing

lol I could of sworn it was shampoo. I thought it was some joke lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.