Warhulk/ APOC vs Thor/Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swerve1988
APOC and Warhulk are in a tavern in asgard when odin appears and slaps warhulk's brew out his hand because warhulk didn't hang up his battle gear before sitting down. Odin gets jumped and put into a comma.
thor and loki team up to get vengeance.

who wins?

Happy Dance

Soujaboy
Asgardians 10/10

swerve1988
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Asgardians 10/10

WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT? confused

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC and Warhulk are in a tavern in asgard when odin appears and slaps warhulk's brew out his hand because warhulk didn't hang up his battle gear before sitting down. Odin gets jumped and put into a comma.

who wins?

Happy Dance

Team One smile

Evil_Ash
Asgardians 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Asgardians 10/10

Can Thor beat Hulk?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by guy222
Can Thor beat Hulk?

Yes

swerve1988
bump

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Asgardians 10/10

Bouboumaster
Hulk win.

I'm ****in' tired of heard about War Hulk.

swerve1988
i think team one will eliminate the asgardian threat

Evil_Ash
i think team one will eliminate the asgardian threat

And no one agrees with that.

swerve1988
anyway you slice it team 1 wins
thor struggles with regular hulk....amp hulk tenfold(infinate x 10 = infinate at a waaaaayyyy higher degree) thor gets mutilated APOC is STILL stronger than the hulk so loki wouldn't stand a chance against both of them

Evil_Ash
anyway you slice it team 1 wins
thor struggles with regular hulk....amp hulk tenfold(infinate x 10 = infinate at a waaaaayyyy higher degree) thor gets mutilated APOC is STILL stronger than the hulk so loki wouldn't stand a chance against both of them

no expression

Soljer
If Thor was written intelligently, he'd have a good chance of solo'ing the duo.

But...since CIS is on in fights, and Thor is kinda dumb...(Yeah, I know he's actually really smart. He still fights like an idiot.)

I really think that Warhulk and Apocalypse can take this more often than 0/10.

I mean, Apocalypse and Loki have stalemated before, and Warhulk is plenty capable of taking out a Thor who's fighting like a dumbshit, right?

DevilGoblin
Warhulk solos 10/10 the second team.

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Warhulk solos 10/10 the second team.

cosigned

HereComesRandal
hulk has beaten thor before but this is War Hulk were dealing with here, he might have trouble against thor and loki both but he does have apoc who is highly underrated, they would win easily

LORDSIDIOUS01

who wins?

Happy Dance

Thor and Loki lose. Meh

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Soljer
If Thor was written intelligently, he'd have a good chance of solo'ing the duo.

But...since CIS is on in fights, and Thor is kinda dumb...(Yeah, I know he's actually really smart. He still fights like an idiot.)

I really think that Warhulk and Apocalypse can take this more often than 0/10.

I mean, Apocalypse and Loki have stalemated before, and Warhulk is plenty capable of taking out a Thor who's fighting like a dumbshit, right? Might skim a win or 2 but not the majority. If prep than asgardians 10/10. Loki is far better at prep than Apoc whos on par with Rita Repulsa when in comes to plans.

guy222
Team One

Xplosive
Team one.
Apocalypse already stalemated Loki, even having slight advantage there. War Hulk did to Classic Juggernaut as almost no one else. And guess who was involved there that Hulk was capable of that, it was Apocalypse.
Hulk has already defeated Thor before, War Hulk is beyond that Hulk who fought Thor before. We don't know even who would win, WWH or War Hulk. War Hulk had better showing against Juggernaut than WWH.
Apocalypse should even be more capable as what War Hulk was.

llagrok
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Might skim a win or 2 but not the majority. If prep than asgardians 10/10. Loki is far better at prep than Apoc whos on par with Rita Repulsa when in comes to plans.

Lulz.

You're one of the people who think that world domination is Apocalypse goal? Or even better, killing the x-men? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.