Ok what the hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat
I have been ignored on here since I was accused as a sock of some Judge guy. Then I read a thread made by him and he has written I am someone called AJ or Whirl or whatever it is.

What the **** !!!

I am sorry but its getting annoying.

You really are not a nice site. You claim to be a nice site but then be cruel to new members.

What is with you all.

Symmetric Chaos
You do realize that

A) This is not the place for a thread like this
and
B) Every sock and troll has made this thread at least once

Why not just debate and ask questions rather than spam?

"V"
You suck dude, "We" claim to be a nice site? We claim nothing. Secondly it was a single person who claimed that you were AJ or Whirly or whomever, so therefore everybody is to blame? I think not.

Either way, I don't care.

theTRUEjudge
yo r right!
see how boxer was judgedbig grin

Redatom65
Originally posted by theTRUEjudge
yo r right!
see how boxer was judgedbig grin

o when o when will the KMC socks leave, O when, o when, will they actually have a life. O when o when will Judge get a life and leave the board alone

grey fox
I demand we un-ignore my fanboy !

Combat
V I don't know you so its not aimed at you. But I arrived. I was spoken to until I was accused of being a sock then I have gotten no replys for anything. Ignored everywhere.

Then I am called Whirl or something. People take notice of me and stop ignoring and accusing

Oh and:

Chaos or whatever maybe they do make them, but maybe people who aren't socks make them because people are bastards.

Oh and V one final bit, I tried to debate but no one replied.

Combat
Originally posted by grey fox
I demand we un-ignore my fanboy !

Thank you Fox.

I became your fanboy when I saw you humilate Judge, I think it was him anyway.

Funiest thing ever.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Combat
V I don't know you so its not aimed at you. But I arrived. I was spoken to until I was accused of being a sock then I have gotten no replys for anything. Ignored everywhere.

Then I am called Whirl or something. People take notice of me and stop ignoring and accusing

Oh and:

Chaos or whatever maybe they do make them, but maybe people who aren't socks make them because people are bastards.

Oh and V one final bit, I tried to debate but no one replied.

Lord of the flie young one, Lord of the flies it's what happens when no adults are aroound.

You are like "Piggie"

-FO!!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Lord of the flie young one, Lord of the flies it's what happens when no adults are aroound.

You are like "Piggie"

-FO!!

No one's getting crushed by a boulder. Well not yet anyway.

I have been ignored on here since I was accused as a sock of some Judge guy. Then I read a thread made by him and he has written I am someone called AJ or Whirl or whatever it is.

What the **** !!!

You really are not a nice site. You claim to be a nice site but then be cruel to new members.

What is with you all.

For the record, I don't think people are ignoring you. People are just to lazy to reply. Or aren't interested enough to reply. Making a thread like this just seems very Drama "Queenish"/Unnecessary.

theTRUEjudge
its my fault, combatsmile

Combat
Shut up Judge, your right its your fault asswipe

hush
spam.

theTRUEjudge
it issmile
because of me, your KMCdom will sucksmile

Flame On!!
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
No one's getting crushed by a boulder. Well not yet anyway.

But the behaviour of the "Sock hunters" is completely lawless they react to almost nothing from the Judge. They perpetuate him. They are the ones that should be banned.

smile

-FO!!

geshien

What the **** !!!

What is with you all.

you'll get over it roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExodusCloak
But the behaviour of the "Sock hunters" is completely lawless they react to almost nothing from the Judge. They perpetuate him. They are the ones that should be banned.

smile

-FO!!
Point taken but then again Piggy was partly responsible for the fate that fell upon him. If Piggy didn't draw so much attention to himself he could have been one of the "sock hunters", better off then a piece of bacon. IMO. shifty

Fact of the matter is, Piggy made his first mistake when he told Ralph his school nickname. Very bad move by the piglet. erm

I know it's a horrible thing, but Piggy made himself an easy target.

Flame On!!
Point taken but then again Piggy was partly responsible for the fate that fell upon him. If Piggy didn't draw so much attention to himself he could have been one of the "sock hunters", better off then a piece of bacon. IMO. shifty

Fact of the matter is, Piggy made his first mistake when he told Ralph his school nickname. Very bad move by the piglet. erm

To a point, however it was the imaturity and lack of rules that allowed piggie to get stoned. This is really no different. The Judge in his mechanisms is purely highlighting the stupidity of the sock hunters. He couldn't give a shit what they think of him. He's laughing at them anyway.

-FO!!

BooBoo Bear
To a point, however it was the imaturity and lack of rules that allowed piggie to get stoned. This is really no different. The Judge in his mechanisms is purely highlighting the stupidity of the sock hunters. He couldn't give a shit what they think of him. He's laughing at them anyway.

-FO!!

You suck cock Flame On!!

-Marcus

Big Sexy
edit

ExodusCloak

-FO!!

I'm not saying the people who stoned Piggy aren't at fault. Just saying that there two sides to this story (Well technically four). Thing is I didn't even know who Combat was till this thread. And a topic like this it can only invite trouble.

I prefer not to comment on the Judge situation. I'm still trying to figure out how a person has the time to troll a forum for half a year. I barely have time for KMC anymore.

BooBoo Bear
I'm not saying the people who stoned Piggy aren't at fault. Just saying that there two sides to this story. (Well technically four) Thing is I didn't even know who Combat was till this thread. And with a topic like this it can only invite trouble.

I prefer not to comment on the Judge situation. I'm still trying to figure out how a person has the time to troll a forum for half a year. I barely have time for KMC anymore.

I has time because I am Svend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.