RYU vs KEN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
you guys were talking about it so here we go

theTRUEjudge
ryu is more serious

Kurash
ryu is just a better fighter, he concentrates on what he needs to do a lot better

lionking
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Masters

Street Fighter II

Ken received an invitation to the second Street Fighter tournament, but since his last U.S. Martial Arts tournament, he had let himself spend too much time with his girlfriend, Eliza, rather than training. Only Ryu's personal challenge rekindled Ken's fighting spirit and persuaded him to enter the second World Warrior tournament. After the conclusion of the tournament, Ken and Eliza are married. Because Ken had stated that he would only marry Eliza after winning a decisive fight against Ryu, it is widely speculated that he was victorious against his rival.

lionking
does any one know how many times they battled each other

Thanos_THOTU
Ryu means Dragon and Ken Fist ... Obiviosuly Ken wins ...

xmeat
ryu wins

Dinalfos
The mods win this one.

Tha C-Master
It will be close until Ryu goes all out, canonically he should be a bit stronger than Ken now seeing as he's intensified his training.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Doesn't this belong in the games srction. "I'm Wounded" I'm Wounded" Ken always got beat up by Ryu.

Loot
Ryu is considered the best, he takes this one.
Although in the game i normally use ken, i like his technique more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.