Wonder Twins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Zan Vs Jayna

Setting: Empire State Building

My personal opinion would say that Jayna is victorious big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Aren't they like . . . twins and therefore identical?

LORDSIDIOUS01
"wonder Twins Activate" Zan and Jaina are two of the sillyist t comic book characters around.

Entity
Hopefully they kill each other in the process!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Entity
Hopefully they kill each other in the process!

oh

Soljer
Zan. He seemed like he had mini-ice-man-like powers with his water.

Jayna just turned into animals.

Validus
Zan

Men > Women

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Zan

Men > Women

Hermaphrodites > Men + Women 313

Soljer
Zan

Men > Women

That too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Zan Vs Jayna

Setting: Empire State Building

My personal opinion would say that Jayna is victorious big grin

Jayna ftw

bigbran
Zan

Men > Women laughing

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
"wonder Twins Activate" Zan and Jaina are two of the sillyist t comic book characters around.

Good eveningwavehug

Badabing
Gleek ftw. durfist

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually in Extreme Justice they were really Cool. They talked in thier alien language. And we found out that they sat on a high council of other twins who had powers. Like one set had a twin who could turn into any metal and the other could turn into light things. In extreme justice Zan was like iceman and red tornado and a water elemental all in one. able to turn into storms, water, ice giants and more. Jayna could turn into mythological animals like dragons and even uber alien animals.

Badabing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually in Extreme Justice they were really Cool. They talked in thier alien language. And we found out that they sat on a high council of other twins who had powers. Like one set had a twin who could turn into any metal and the other could turn into light things. In extreme justice Zan was like iceman and red tornado and a water elemental all in one. able to turn into storms, water, ice giants and more. Jayna could turn into mythological animals like dragons and even uber alien animals. blink Really, have any scans?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Badabing
blink Really, have any scans?

I don't have the books with me. They are locked in my dads basement somewhere. I keep all comics sealed there. but they were very uber in extreme justice. everyone was.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Why is that? I find nothing wrong with them confused

---

I stick with my words. I believe that Jayna would win in a fight between the two smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Why is that? I find nothing wrong with them confused

---

I stick with my words. I believe that Jayna would win in a fight between the two smile

I will insult no one's opinion...

Well, that's not true. I insult people pretty often.

But I'm trying to follow guy's example, so, back to what I was saying;

I respect your opinion, but can I ask why? Or how?

Scoobless
Because water can drown animals?

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Because water can drown animals?

But Zan is the one that turns into water....or ice-constructs....or blizzards....or mist....

He seriously seems like Iceman-lite. And that's why I'd give him the win over 'beast boy' Jayna.

Newjak
Because water can drown animals? But what if she turns into a fish then its a stalemate no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by Newjak
But what if she turns into a fish then its a stalemate no expression

Fish can drown.

no expression

Soljer
Fish can drown.

no expression

Not to mention the fact that they can freeze.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jayna can turn into a magical dragon, or creatures of myth or even gorrilla grodd. I'd say it's a stalemate. They have to touch each other for thier powers to activate.

Soljer
And a dragon can't be frozen or drown? A werewolf can't be frozen or drown? A hippogryph can't be frozen or drown?

Anyways, it's a fight, so they'd touch each other eventually. Also, it was never revealed whether they HAD to touch each other and say "Wonder Twin powers activate!" or whether that was just a habit of theirs. It's been hypothesized to be the latter.

Regardless. Iceman >>>> Beast Boy.

Kaldorei
If they need to touch in order to use their powers (Which I did not know), then Jayna looses confused

I was thinking that shape-dancing would help her in the fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
And a dragon can't be frozen or drown? A werewolf can't be frozen or drown? A hippogryph can't be frozen or drown?

Anyways, it's a fight, so they'd touch each other eventually. Also, it was never revealed whether they HAD to touch each other and say "Wonder Twin powers activate!" or whether that was just a habit of theirs. It's been hypothesized to be the latter.

Regardless. Iceman >>>> Beast Boy.

Please come out of the Cartoon and into the comic book. PLEASE. In the comic book she was able to tranmorph into alien creatures of severe power, like plasma dragons and just dumb stuff. He could turn into storms and more. I can see her turning into gorilla grodd and wtf pwning him and he could turn into mist and then ice inside of her and wtf pwn her. in the Comics they had to touch. They were captured and seperated so they could not touch.

Newjak
Not to mention the fact that they can freeze. Actually there are species of fish that can survive being frozen alive up to -76 degrees Fahrenheit.

Soljer
Please come out of the Cartoon and into the comic book. PLEASE. In the comic book she was able to tranmorph into alien creatures of severe power, like plasma dragons and just dumb stuff. He could turn into storms and more. I can see her turning into gorilla grodd and wtf pwning him and he could turn into mist and then ice inside of her and wtf pwn her. in the Comics they had to touch. They were captured and seperated so they could not touch.

roll eyes (sarcastic) How is Gorilla Grodd going to 'wtf' pwn him?

Hell, has Jayna ever even morphed into Grodd before? There is no real reason to assume she could. He's a specific animal....if she could change into SPECIFIC animals, and not just species...then one would imagine she could turn into Kal-El. Or Jonn Jonnz. Can she? erm.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually there are species of fish that can survive being frozen alive up to -76 degrees Fahrenheit.

Which is nothing compared to -270 degrees centigrade.

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic) How is Gorilla Grodd going to 'wtf' pwn him?

Hell, has Jayna ever even morphed into Grodd before? There is no real reason to assume she could. He's a specific animal....if she could change into SPECIFIC animals, and not just species...then one would imagine she could turn into Kal-El. Or Jonn Jonnz. Can she? erm.

If she can turn into mythological animals and animals from other world's, then she can turn into a clone of Grodd. At any rate, she was shown turning into a plasma dragon. SO I say she gets as many wins and her brother due to both of them being unlimited within thier scope of powers.

Soljer
If she can turn into mythological animals and animals from other world's, then she can turn into a clone of Grodd. At any rate, she was shown turning into a plasma dragon. SO I say she gets as many wins and her brother due to both of them being unlimited within thier scope of powers.

She can turn into a mythical animal. A werewolf. Not any PARTICULAR werewolf. She can turn into a dragon. Not any PARTICULAR dragon.

She may be able to turn into specific 'breeds' of dragon, like Plasma, but that's hardly the same thing as a specific dragon.

That's like saying since she can turn into a poodle and a chihuahua, she can turn into an exact clone of _MY_ dog. With all the powers that my dog entails shifty.

Besides all that, who says she'd even have the required experience to effectively UTILIZE Grodd's powers? confused.

Water wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.