We support you Darth Sweers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
Darth Sweers is the,"real" Alex Sweers. Sweersa is the fraud. Shadow has told me about Sweersa how he ruins Alex's name. I'm on your side Darth Sweers I mean Alex;-D. Don't fear the dark side you must face it and confront it. Sweersa is nothing more then a reflection of Darth Sweers conscience. I'm the real Cory Morr. My play is Bury the Dead by Irwin Shaw. I am the revolter of Shadowscourge. My the left hand of God crush the corrupt, the wicked and the evil of the right.

Captain REX
JediKatarn1: *post above*

Captain REX: I'm sorry, but I don't believe you, and this is a waste of a thread.

Count Makashi
This guy(JediKatarn1) is persistent, you cant deny that.

Kadesh
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Darth Sweers is the,"real" Alex Sweers. Sweersa is the fraud. Shadow has told me about Sweersa how he ruins Alex's name. I'm on your side Darth Sweers I mean Alex;-D. Don't fear the dark side you must face it and confront it. Sweersa is nothing more then a reflection of Darth Sweers conscience. I'm the real Cory Morr. My play is Bury the Dead by Irwin Shaw. I am the revolter of Shadowscourge. My the left hand of God crush the corrupt, the wicked and the evil of the right. Your a sock

Darth Subjekt
ban?

Darth Sweers
Thank you Cory Morrel, you are one of the good few men. People should know mr Suttle is not a demon as bad tounges claim.

Nellis Munn
"were Doomed!" -C3PO

I have a feeling we wont hear to end of this...

darthsecretus30
Darth Sweers is the,"real" Alex Sweers. Sweersa is the fraud. Shadow has told me about Sweersa how he ruins Alex's name. I'm on your side Darth Sweers I mean Alex;-D. Don't fear the dark side you must face it and confront it. Sweersa is nothing more then a reflection of Darth Sweers conscience. I'm the real Cory Morr. My play is Bury the Dead by Irwin Shaw. I am the revolter of Shadowscourge. My the left hand of God crush the corrupt, the wicked and the evil of the right.

laughing

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/razor.jpg

General G
Closing?

General G
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
laughing

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/razor.jpg

laughing out loud

Captain REX
It's not down the road or across the street...

It's straight for the jugular.

LORDSIDIOUS01

sick sick

Who is this person?

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
"were Doomed!" -C3PO

I have a feeling we wont hear to end of this...

I've got the same bad feeling about it.

close the stupid thread already.

Nellis Munn
I agree, Before the 'poison' of supershadow threads spreads and kills us.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Captain REX
It's not down the road or across the street...

It's straight for the jugular.

laughing

overlord
I support Mr. Sweers as well, sweersa is a really weird kid.

I also support the man who made this page: http://www.myspace.com/mew3

I hope Cory gets well soon.

sweersa
This is truly pathetic.

Once again Darth Sweers is trying to convince people he is me.

And once again Cory forgot who is the real Alex Sweers.

lol

overlord
stfu you sad individual, stop pretending to be a friend of Cory, then making fun of him and Lord Shadow. Get the hell out of our beautiful forums, you shadowscourger.

sweersa
lol

What are you trying to accomplish?

I imagine its taking this pointless forum down by any means necessary?

Just kidding!

It was a nice move when Peter Andre backed out of the whole unintelligent 20 year old club od pro-SS impostors and idiots. But now someone names Gary runs it. How long do you think he will keep the gig up? Do I have 3 months? 4 months?

overlord
Are you deaf or something? I said stfu and gtfo with your retarded nonsense. Well, actually you do have 5 months to sign the treaty to join the unintelligent person society or Cory Moron will enter your house late at night with the blade of holy judgement.
Just warning you little banner boy.

zephiel7
W
T
F?

Ushgarak
Spammy. Don't bother. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.