Predator vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, I know this isnt comic based(please Digi, dont see this lol), but ive seen other Master Chief threads remain so why not this one, and Im really interested in this fight.

Predator: Warrior class with class 10 strength, mastered many styles of complex h2h combat, shoulder cannon, 14" indestructible wrist blades, spear gun, combi-stick, cloak, medicomp and light armor.

Master Chief: Full health, Mark V armor weighing half a ton, motion sensor, Energy sword, Battle Rifle, 4 frag grenades and 4 plasma grenades.

the fights in the jungle, no prep.

MightyEInherjar
Plasmacaster + Spear Gun ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
ok, I know this isnt comic based(please Digi, dont see this lol), but ive seen other Master Chief threads remain so why not this one, and Im really interested in this fight.

Predator: Warrior class with class 10 strength, mastered many styles of complex h2h combat, shoulder cannon, 14" indestructible wrist blades, spear gun, combi-stick, cloak, medicomp and light armor.

Master Chief: Full health, Mark V armor weighing half a ton, motion sensor, Energy sword, Battle Rifle, 4 frag grenades and 4 plasma grenades.

Pred

grey fox
Predator.

zbucsz
Hmmm...... i dont know dont master c got like a shield thing going on?...........what kind of pred? it would be close but pred should win most of the time

teampac08
Dont know about this one. Master chief is incredibly strong and his shield fills up his health when he hides. Not to mention it only takes two-three punches and whoever he's hitting dies. Or at least that's what xbox live makes me believe lol. Wow, he even has an energy sword too? That's a one hit kill lol.

Kaldorei
I say that Master Chief score this one, but is it not in the wrong forum? confused I would think this is more the 'Game Versus' kind of thread smile

The reason he was in other threads might be because the other threads had comic characters, but as far as I am aware, Predator is no comic character (Is he? erm)

Again, Master Chief scores big grin

Kazenji
Originally posted by teampac08
he even has an energy sword too? That's a one hit kill lol.

Which you have to wait until that circle goes red

Kaldorei
Only if you follow the game strictly. Master Chief is waaay more skilled than you or I would make him look like in the game stick out tongue

De'javu blink

braz
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which you have to wait until that circle goes red

nice sig man. wink

shksprtx
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I say that Master Chief score this one, but is it not in the wrong forum? confused I would think this is more the 'Game Versus' kind of thread smile

The reason he was in other threads might be because the other threads had comic characters, but as far as I am aware, Predator is no comic character (Is he? erm)

Again, Master Chief scores big grin

Actually, I believe there was an Alien Versus Predator comic series in the early nineties...

However, Predator is known primarily through the three movies (Predator, Predator II, and AVP), so technically this is not a legal thread...

Soljer
Predator threads are generally allowed in this section. As are alien and terminator.

They all had lengthy comic runs.

Master Chief, however, is not.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Soljer
Predator threads are generally allowed in this section. As are alien and terminator.

Ahhh....thanks for the clarification on the rule...I wasn't sure whether Pred's comic run was long enough for it to count, so I erred on the side of conservatism...

Preadtor 10/10 ftw

Kaldorei
I do not really understand that 1-10 /10 rating. Is it how easily the fighter win?

If so, I would say Master Chief 7/10 eek!

Soljer
I do not really understand that 1-10 /10 rating. Is it how easily the fighter win?

If so, I would say Master Chief 7/10 eek!

It's to imply "If they fought ten times, character X would win Y times out of ten."

Kaldorei
Oh. Well, still 7/10 to Master Chief then smile

Thank you, Soljer smile

boriquaking55
Isn't MC like class 60 or something like that?

Soljer
Oh. Well, still 7/10 to Master Chief then smile

Thank you, Soljer smile

Not a prob.

And, boriqua, Master Chief's strength level was never fully described. He's flipped tanks (even in the novels) and is supposed to be as strong as ten men without the armor....

Who knows what he is with it?

boriquaking55
Not a prob.

And, boriqua, Master Chief's strength level was never fully described. He's flipped tanks (even in the novels) and is supposed to be as strong as ten men without the armor....

Who knows what he is with it?

Well, flipping a tank (in this case some sort of fictional futuristic tank) would be indicative of at least class 50 I would think. Today's M1A Abrams weighs about 60 tons so I assume that's where people get the idea from.

Plus Predator's having Class 10 strength is PIS, they shouldn't possess anywhere near that strength. Maybe Class 5 tops. Bad writing if that comes from the comics, imo. Nowhere in the movies does it indicate Predator's possess that massive a strenght level (I dont care whether were talking Elder, rookie or not).

shksprtx
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Well, flipping a tank (in this case some sort of fictional futuristic tank) would be indicative of at least class 50 I would think. Today's M1A Abrams weighs about 60 tons so I assume that's where people get the idea from.

Plus Predator's having Class 10 strength is PIS, they shouldn't possess anywhere near that strength. Maybe Class 5 tops. Bad writing if that comes from the comics, imo. Nowhere in the movies does it indicate Predator's possess that massive a strenght level (I dont care whether were talking Elder, rookie or not).

I'll grant that MC has a massive strength advantage, but the Predator has speed and stealth on his side.

Soljer
Originally posted by shksprtx
I'll grant that MC has a massive strength advantage, but the Predator has speed and stealth on his side.

I dunno about massive. We've seen predators lift tanks, too.

EDIT: My bad, the original poster specified class 10.

boriquaking55
The predator comics piss me off obviously. They made them too powerful.

grey fox
The books (In which most people consistently claim that MC is 'uber') are non-canon. Thus all his strength , speed ect feats are void.

A predator on the other hand has quite easily KICKED a tank over.

braz
Originally posted by grey fox
The books (In which most people consistently claim that MC is 'uber') are non-canon. Thus all his strength , speed ect feats are void.

so does the Mjolnir armor enhance his strength or no..? because one guy said MC possesses the strength of 10 humans w/o the armor, which are most likely peak humans(500-600 lb press) so I would guess hes around class 3 strength.
and I dont think a Pred has ever KICKED a tank over. I believe there was one Predator in all their history who had class 48 strength and was able to flip one, but thats all.

braz
Originally posted by zbucsz
Hmmm...... i dont know dont master c got like a shield thing going on?...........what kind of pred? it would be close but pred should win most of the time

Warrior. which is like a veteran, very experienced. theyre the best next to Elders which make up less than 1% of their whole population. no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz

Damn, braz. I personally think this is a great match. thumb up

This thing could EASILY go 50/50 for the two parties here. Both are highly skilled, super fast, super strong, etc., etc.

Honestly, I can't decide. The two seem near even to me. 50/50.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox

Uh...false? The novels are, in fact, canon. erm

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Damn, braz. I personally think this is a great match. thumb up

This thing could EASILY go 50/50 for the two parties here. Both are highly skilled, super fast, super strong, etc., etc.

Honestly, I can't decide. The two seem near even to me. 50/50.

wink Thanks. I actually, honestly cant even decide myself. lol thats why I made it and said PLEASE dont close this lol

psycho gundam
just imagine an invisible brute with an energy sword, jumps like a flood,and is a better hunter than you. p.s. can selfdestruct with a small nuclear blast just for spite.

Kazenji

But is'nt there that Halo Graphic novel wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Kazenji
But is'nt there that Halo Graphic novel wink

And the carebears had a comic run, too. Doesn't mean we allow fights with them here.

Hell, KISS had a comic. Doesn't mean we want Gene in the fights.

Metalmanx
And the carebears had a comic run, too. Doesn't mean we allow fights with them here.

Hell, KISS had a comic. Doesn't mean we want Gene in the fights.

...I smell a thread in the works.

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.