Superman, Supergirl, Wolverine Vs Batman, Flash, Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Prep (Yes, I know what that means now big grin)
They all get time to prepare for the fight big grin

Setting: Streets of Gotham City.

Everyone at their prime. All 6 goes for everything they are worth (Like the world depended on this fight)

Priest
Wolverine with Prep is a MONSTER!

Kaldorei
A Team 1 victory, then? blink Aaaaw. No matter how much I try with threads, it always end up being an easy match confused

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Kaldorei
A Team 1 victory, then? blink Aaaaw. No matter how much I try with threads, it always end up being an easy match confused pretty sure he was bieng sarcastic...i would actually give this to team 2, mostly because of Flash

Kaldorei
Oh, sarcasm laughing out loud Funny happy

I tried thinking of an even match setup and this 3v3 was the best I could do stick out tongue I would however too guess that Team 2 wins (If I am allowed to vote in my own thread stick out tongue)

Priest
A Team 1 victory, then? blink Aaaaw. No matter how much I try with threads, it always end up being an easy match confused
nah this is close, i was just kidding.. stick out tongue
Wolverine is pretty much a nonfactor here in this match imo...he's not really gonna contribute anything to his team because;
1) he's weak compared to anyone else in this match.
2) he's not really a prep guy.

Im going with Team 2 in this match tho..
Batman easily is the smartest guy on both teams, and he's really really good with prep.
They have Flash the fastest man alive, and they have Juggernaut, a guy that can't be harmed my no physical means.
Batman would utilize his team mates power, primarily Flash's for a easy win with prep.
another thing to add, is that team one, superman and supergirl have many weakness(k-nite, red-sun radiation, solar drain etc..) that can be easily exploited by Batman.
thats just my 5 cents smile

Soljer
Team 2 wins. Batman with prep and the Flash means that Superman and Supergirl are non factors.

And, what the hell is Wolverine going to do to the Juggernaut or to the Flash?

GoBotsLive
Team 1 wins 8/10.

Superman and Supergirl can take Juggs, even if it means not destroying him. They can throw him into the sun and then, team 2 becomes considerately weakened. Juggs isn't known for his prep either.

Batman would have a hard time with Wolverine. I see Wolverine tearing Bats into pieces. The reason being, Batman has never tangled with someone of Wolverine's tenacity and fighting skill. I'm not referring to martial arts, which is overrated, I'm talking "fighting." Wolverine is stronger, faster and just kicks ass when he's really mad. It's insane to believe Batman could dodge all Wolvie's attacks.

Besides, Batman's prep is overrated by many. Sure, he's smart, but it takes him a long time to profile and study someone until a good plan is had. For instance, he's always had trouble with Joker, Penguin and the Riddler and it took nearly years of working with and fighting alongside Superman just to have a plan for him (which isn't full-proof either if Superman really fought back). A quick plan wouldn't suffice in this situation, considering his teammates might not cooperate.

Flash would give Team 1 some trouble, but he's too headstrong and would eventually fall to the two Kryptonians.

Soljer

Batman gives the Flash a set of Kryptonite rings. The Flash vibrates said rings into Superman's and Supergirl's body before they can react.

Batman then sets up a nice little tanning booth that utilizes red sun radiation.

Batman could then solo the two weakened kryptonians. Hell, even if he couldn't, the Flash SURE AS SHIT could.

Also, even if the Juggernaut is thrown into the sun, he'll simply walk back. It's not like he'd be phased.

And Wolverine gets his skeleton ripped out by the Flash.

Juggernaut isn't even needed here.

GoBotsLive
Originally posted by Soljer
Team 2 wins. Batman with prep and the Flash means that Superman and Supergirl are non factors.

How so? Oh.. He's going to bring Kryptonite... I'm sure they would know that and prepare for it. The last time Batman prepped for Superman he nearly got killed, if not for Superman holding back and Catwoman holding Lois hostage. Seriously, even with prep time, Batman is on very thin ice with two Kryptonians.

Flash is a threat, although again - it's two Kryptonians.

He can't touch the Flash or hurt Juggs, but he get rid of the Bat. Then, Team 2 fails miserably. They fail anyway, because Juggs isn't much of a team player or a prep guy, neither is the Flash who is fairly headstrong.

Soljer
Originally posted by GoBotsLive
How so? Oh.. He's going to bring Kryptonite... I'm sure they would know that and prepare for it. The last time Batman prepped for Superman he nearly got killed, if not for Superman holding back and Catwoman holding Lois hostage. Seriously, even with prep time, Batman is on very thin ice with two Kryptonians.

Flash is a threat, although again - it's two Kryptonians.

He can't touch the Flash or hurt Juggs, but he get rid of the Bat. Then, Team 2 fails miserably. They fail anyway, because Juggs isn't much of a team player or a prep guy, neither is the Flash who is fairly headstrong.

The Flash has good odds of soloing team 1 if he's written to the top of his game. The fact that he'd be decked out in kryptonite which he could vibrate INTO the kryptonians certainly doesn't help team 1's chances.

Also, no one on team 1 can put Juggernaut down for the count. Torquasm-Vo would be their only chance, and they wouldn't be able to get through Juggernaut's inertia dampening field to remove his helmet.

Team 2 wins damn near 10/10.

GoBotsLive

Batman gives the Flash a set of Kryptonite rings. The Flash vibrates said rings into Superman's and Supergirl's body before they can react.

Batman then sets up a nice little tanning booth that utilizes red sun radiation.

Batman could then solo the two weakened kryptonians. Hell, even if he couldn't, the Flash SURE AS SHIT could.

Also, even if the Juggernaut is thrown into the sun, he'll simply walk back. It's not like he'd be phased.

And Wolverine gets his skeleton ripped out by the Flash.

Juggernaut isn't even needed here.

Not even close... Superman and Supergirl throw Gotham into the sun. Batman dies, Juggernaut has a long walk back to earth and the flash escapes with some bumps and bruises. End of story.

Soljer
Not even close... Superman and Supergirl throw Gotham into the sun. Batman dies, Juggernaut has a long walk back to earth and the flash escapes with some bumps and bruises. End of story.

Are you stoned? Juggernaut walks back to Earth, the fight isn't over! The Flash need not escape, considering that he can fight off two kryptonians with RIDICULOUS ease.

Pick up a comic sometime, the Flash is a step above most of his comrades, when not hindered by the Plot.

GoBotsLive
The Flash has good odds of soloing team 1 if he's written to the top of his game. The fact that he'd be decked out in kryptonite which he could vibrate INTO the kryptonians certainly doesn't help team 1's chances.

Also, no one on team 1 can put Juggernaut down for the count. Torquasm-Vo would be their only chance, and they wouldn't be able to get through Juggernaut's inertia dampening field to remove his helmet.

Team 2 wins damn near 10/10.

Who says Team 1 would have to put Juggs down? They'd just have to get rid of him and with 2 Kryptonians, it wouldn't be too hard.

The Flash soloing Team 1 is quite ridiculous my friend. If Superman were written to the top of his game, it might be him soloing Team 2. But I've already stated that the Flash IS a factor in this fight. However, he wouldn't be decked out in Kryptonite. Batman has one stick of Kryptonite, maybe not enough to Kill one Krptonian, but just weaken him/her. It hasn't been proven yet. Besides, Superman and Supergirl can move at super speeds two, albeit not as fast as the flash, but one punch from them and the Flash is a memory.

Bouboumaster
I just can't stop imagine the fat Juggernaut trowing into the sun. Must be funny, lol

GoBotsLive
Are you stoned? Juggernaut walks back to Earth, the fight isn't over! The Flash need not escape, considering that he can fight off two kryptonians with RIDICULOUS ease.

Pick up a comic sometime, the Flash is a step above most of his comrades, when not hindered by the Plot.

Seriously, Superman is a step above everyone when not hindered by a plot. Ridiculous ease huh? Please show me this...

The trip from the sun would take Juggs awhile. By then, Batman would be dead and possibly the Flash. Kapeesh?!

Soljer
The Flash can remove all kinetic energy from the two kryptonians.

Poof. They're statues. Now friggin JUGGERNAUT could speedblitz them.

Not to mention the fact that an infinite mass punch would easily be superman level or more. Hitting with the force of a white dwarf star? Yeah. Team one is ****ed.

Besides the fact that the kryptonians aren't fast enough to lay a FINGER on the flash, he has a protective speed force aura, and an INSANE healing factor. Superman won't be doing a damned thing to him.

Flash solos team 1 at LEAST 8/10. Team 2 destroys team 1 around 10/10.

Skeets
Did you say they're at their "Prime" as in Flash Prime....haermm
Someone's getting the Multiverse dropped on their dome piece....13

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Skeets
Did you say they're at their "Prime" as in Flash Prime....haermm
Someone's getting the Multiverse dropped on their dome piece....13

By 'prime', I mean their best version smile

Skeets
By 'prime', I mean their best version smile
Exactly..Flash Prime wins Via Mutiverse dropping on dome pieces.

Soljer

laughing

Good times.

Priest
laughing

Good times.
c0-signed laughing out loud
is greatdane banned or something?

Skeets
Originally posted by Priest
c0-signed laughing out loud
is greatdane banned or something?
Who's that?

Soljer
Who's that?

Great Dane!

Anyways, I dont think he's banned...just hasn't been around.

Priest
Who's that?
The theorist that thinks flash can do a kamikaze and drop the multi-verse on one's domepiece.

GoBotsLive
The Flash can remove all kinetic energy from the two kryptonians.

Right... Just like he always does.

Originally posted by Soljer Not to mention the fact that an infinite mass punch would easily be superman level or more. Hitting with the force of a white dwarf star? Yeah. Team one is ****ed.

How did you come to this conclusion Einstein? I love how people try to equate the force of punches to white dwarf stars without even know what the effect of such a force would even do. Please prove to me that the Flash has the potential power of a white dwarf, then prove that "this" force is capable of destroying Superman. That is your argument.

Besides the fact that the kryptonians aren't fast enough to lay a FINGER on the flash, he has a protective speed force aura, and an INSANE healing factor. Superman won't be doing a damned thing to him.

He has an aura as long as he's moving. But, he also burns out. His healing factor isn't enough to withstand Superman's best punches.

TFlash solos team 1 at LEAST 8/10. Team 2 destroys team 1 around 10/10.

In your wet dream.

GoBotsLive

Superman PRIME would mop the floor with Flash Prime.

Priest
based on what?
do u even know wat The Flash Prime is capable of?

Skeets
The theorist that thinks flash can do a kamikaze and drop the multi-verse on one's domepiece.
Juntai had a part in it as well...
It was me who came up with the whole Multiverse dome piece thing...13
Yeah,right.

guy222

Everyone at their prime. All 6 goes for everything they are worth (Like the world depended on this fight)

Team One

Soljer
Right... Just like he always does.

How did you come to this conclusion Einstein? I love how people try to equate the force of punches to white dwarf stars without even know what the effect of such a force would even do. Please prove to me that the Flash has the potential power of a white dwarf, then prove that "this" force is capable of destroying Superman. That is your argument.

He has an aura as long as he's moving. But, he also burns out. His healing factor isn't enough to withstand Superman's best punches.

In your wet dream.

Uhhh...because the comic STATED in BLACK AND ****ING WHITE that the Flash was hitting with the force of a white dwarf star.

Besides that, he needn't only hit him once. He can hit him ALL DAY LONG, since Superman will be incapable of moving without kinetic energy.

Not to mention the fact he'll already be weakened by the kryptonite vibrated into his body.

Besides - have you ever seen the Flash's speed force aura's damage soak? Have you seen how insane his healing factor can be?

Both could take plenty of damage from Superman.

Flash, 8/10. Team 2, 10/10.

Priest
Juntai had a part in it as well...
It was me who came up with the whole Multiverse dome piece thing...13
Ha, good shit..
i had some of my best laughs at KMC when people were strokin Flash a little too much.

Validus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/flasheternity.jpg

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
He was around when I was gone all those months eh?
Juntai was the one who came up with the whole Multiverse thing back in the day.

Priest
hysterical
best quote ever

Soljer
Ha, good shit..
i had some of my best laughs at KMC when people were strokin Flash a little too much.

He's still a beast when utilizing his full potential.

He's not multiversal or anything, but still a beast.

Anyways; what're you guys' opinions on the fight?

Skeets
He's still a beast when utilizing his full potential.

He's not multiversal or anything, but still a beast.

Anyways; what're you guys' opinions on the fight? Originally posted by Skeets

GoBotsLive
Uhhh...because the comic STATED in BLACK AND ****ING WHITE that the Flash was hitting with the force of a white dwarf star.

Yeah... And exactly what does that mean? White dwarfs don't exert nuclear fusion, they simply oppose gravity. So what kind of force are we talking about? And how much of it?

Besides that, he needn't only hit him once. He can hit him ALL DAY LONG, since Superman will be incapable of moving without kinetic energy.

Barry Allen was the fastest Flash. It's been stated in several publishings that he was faster than Superman as far as footspeed. Now if the Flash couldn't catch Superboy Prime, but Superman was able to land some punches, what does it say? It says Superman can move at speeds (not run, mind you) that challenge the Flash.

Not to mention the fact he'll already be weakened by the kryptonite vibrated into his body.

He'd have to catch one Kryptonian, while the other ripped his head off.

Besides - have you ever seen the Flash's speed force aura's damage soak? Have you seen how insane his healing factor can be?

Again, he only has an aura while moving and healing factor doesn't mean much when the other guy can rip your head off.

Soljer
You've negated nothing. The flash can still freeze them in place. He can still beat them both before they can react.

He could even speed force dump them, if you really want to go there.

I also don't see how either kryptonian will be ripping his head off when it's...you know, intangible.

Anyways. As far as your question about "what does that mean?" in reference to the white dwarf comment...

Let's find out. Due to relativistic effects, the flash's mass will be around that of a white dwarf star. The typical white dwarf star is about 1E29 kg. The Flash can travel at speeds exceeding c.

That means he'll be delivering a kinetic energy of around one half times 1E29 times 3E8. 1.5 E 37 Joules. A GIGATON (not a mega ton, mind you) gives off only about 4E18 joules. That is a SHIT LOAD of orders of magnitude difference.

That's per hit. Considering that the Flash could easily hit him a thousand times before he reacts.....confused .

Yeah. That won't affect Superman in the least roll eyes (sarcastic).

Kaldorei
You've negated nothing. The flash can still freeze them in place. He can still beat them both before they can react.

He could even speed force dump them, if you really want to go there.

I also don't see how either kryptonian will be ripping his head off when it's...you know, intangible.

Anyways. As far as your question about "what does that mean?" in reference to the white dwarf comment...

Let's find out. Due to relativistic effects, the flash's mass will be around that of a white dwarf star. The typical white dwarf star is about 1E29 kg. The Flash can travel at speeds exceeding c.

That means he'll be delivering a kinetic energy of around one half times 1E29 times 3E8. 1.5 E 37 Joules. A GIGATON (not a mega ton, mind you) gives off only about 4E18 joules. That is a SHIT LOAD of orders of magnitude difference.

That's per hit. Considering that the Flash could easily hit him a thousand times before he reacts.....confused .

Yeah. That won't affect Superman in the least roll eyes (sarcastic).

Those numbers give me a headache, but I bet it is describing something powerful eek!

Metalmanx

Flash for the win against Team 1. Easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Team Uno

Metalmanx
How, exactly? If you don't mind my asking?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Metalmanx
How, exactly? If you don't mind my asking?

Aw crap.

I typed wrong. Team 2 easily.

Then again . . . Flash does his domepiece dropping and Wolvie can just regen. During that time Superman will just drop a mental block and transenced to godhood and Supergirl will have discovered that she has a new power.

Team 1 effortlessly cool

darthgoober
Bats decks himself out in a suit like the one he attacked Darkseid in during prep. Then Flash shares speed with Bats and Juggs making them all capable of faster than light movement. So right out of the gate Bats KO's Wolverine(at faster than light speeds and in that armor, it shouldn't be a problem), and then moves on to help the upgraded Juggs against Super Girl while Flash himself takes on Supes.

Team two takes it 10/10.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Bats decks himself out in a suit like the one he attacked Darkseid in during prep. Then Flash shares speed with Bats and Juggs making them all capable of faster than light movement. So right out of the gate Bats KO's Wolverine(at faster than light speeds and in that armor, it shouldn't be a problem), and then moves on to help the upgraded Juggs against Super Girl while Flash himself takes on Supes.

Team two takes it 10/10.

mhm

Mine is much more like what would happen in comics.

Validus
Team 2 would lose 10/10 in an actual comic.

Arachnid1

carver9
flash solos team 1

Kaldorei
Really? Wow blink I thought it would be a tough matchup embarrasment

jasonk3

ermm He can atleast scratch Juggernaut...or poke him...won't do much but he's on the team, gotta make some use of him stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Superman took Juggernaut down, as did WW, so he will do it again. An evil Supergirl outsmarted the Flash, ok this is not very hard, she would win a second time too. Wolverine and Batman would be sweet, maybe an stalemate. But in the end Batman would have to pwn Superman and Supergirl alone..... So Batman wins wink.

Martian_mind
New Sig!!

tkitna
Team 2 wins easily.

With prep, Batman should know everything there is to know about Wolverine and Juggernauts powers. I'm sure he would make some type of suit that is impervious to adamantium or something and use Juggs as a human shield if he had to.

Anyways, Juggernaut throws Wolverine out of the city so the team can concentrate on the two kyrptonians. Batman has Flash drop the kyrptonite in them or basically has him throw many IM punches at them until they drop. Also, isnt Juggernaut impervious to physical harm? Whats Superman or Superbroad going to do to him?

Ahhh, i'm tired of explaining this. It shouldnt be hard. Team 2 everytime.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 2 wins easily.

With prep, Batman should know everything there is to know about Wolverine and Juggernauts powers. I'm sure he would make some type of suit that is impervious to adamantium or something and use Juggs as a human shield if he had to.

Anyways, Juggernaut throws Wolverine out of the city so the team can concentrate on the two kyrptonians. Batman has Flash drop the kyrptonite in them or basically has him throw many IM punches at them until they drop. Also, isnt Juggernaut impervious to physical harm? Whats Superman or Superbroad going to do to him?

Ahhh, i'm tired of explaining this. It shouldnt be hard. Team 2 everytime.

Juggernaut was beaten physically by Superman, a one hit to the ground btw (I assume that he won, as he was latern seen in the Daily Bugle comig back from his "Job", just you don't get a wrong idea), he was also beaten by WW in an h2h fight......... The first one happened in DC vs MArvel #1 the second in the Unlimited Access #1.

tkitna
Your using a DC/Marvel crossover as canon?

In Marvel and Juggernaut at his best,,,,when has he been physically beaten or harmed?

Newjak
Team 2 would lose 10/10 in an actual comic. In an actual comic with Prep Batman on the team are you serious Team 2 every time no expression

Anyways as for the match Batman finds a way to fuse Cain Marko and Wally West into the Flashernaut then the Flashernaut solos everything and everyone stick out tongue

Realistically though with Prep Batman would make some kind of power converter to attack to Flash that would allow Flash to drain Superman and Supergirl's speed even faster and transfer it to the Juggernaut who then goes on to pummel them both into the ground.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Newjak
Anyways as for the match Batman finds a way to fuse Cain Marko and Wally West into the Flashernaut then the Flashernaut solos everything and everyone stick out tongue

Oh, God, I laughed eek!

Newjak
Oh, God, I laughed eek! Why whistle

stick out tongue

Kaldorei
I have no idea. I found it hilarious stick out tongue I actualy could picture me the merge and the actual result and the result in combat eek!

World domination at hand stick out tongue

Newjak
I have no idea. I found it hilarious stick out tongue I actualy could picture me the merge and the actual result and the result in combat eek!

World domination at hand stick out tongue I actually made a thread to see just how powerful the Flashernaut is and the general idea was he was very powerful.

Kaldorei
Invincible? confused

Newjak
Invincible? confused NO but from the general outline you had to go pretty high on the power scale to beat him.

Symmetric Chaos
Invincible? confused

Almost.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tkitna
Your using a DC/Marvel crossover as canon?

In Marvel and Juggernaut at his best,,,,when has he been physically beaten or harmed?

Not as canon, sry my friend for the mistake, but it is an nice reference, a possibility one can consider.

GoBotsLive

Soljer
...You're retarded.

1. Force is not speed times mass. It's ACCELERATION times mass.

2. Mass can grow. Look up the difference between invariant mass and relativistic mass.

3. Kinetic energy is not based on distance. It's mass and velocity. Distance is irrelevant.

4. We don't debate what would happen in comics here, otherwise Supergirl would get bat-kicked out of this fight the same way Captain Marvel did. We debate via logic - something you seem to lack.

GoBotsLive
...You're retarded.

1. Force is not speed times mass. It's ACCELERATION times mass.

2. Mass can grow. Look up the difference between invariant mass and relativistic mass.

3. Kinetic energy is not based on distance. It's mass and velocity. Distance is irrelevant.

4. We don't debate what would happen in comics here, otherwise Supergirl would get bat-kicked out of this fight the same way Captain Marvel did. We debate via logic - something you seem to lack.

Name calling already... Poor guy, I know your head hurts from thinking too hard.

1. Acceleration depends on speed and velocity. I was using the most basic idea, but I'm sure you knew that...

2. Since you want to get technical, neither mass , invariant mass nor relativistic mass are the same. Relativistic mass and invariant mass explains the effects of speed on mass. However, you still haven't proven that the Flash's relativistic mass became equal to that of a white dwarf. More likely, the answer is his speed.

3. In a vacuum kinetic energy isn't based on distance. But try my exercise in the real world and there you have it. I'd rather get a running start to hit someone anyday, over just swinging at them close-up.

4. Yeah, only the Batkick on Captain Marvel was inconclusive. They didn't show us what happened. Needless to say, I'll agree with you here. Comic logic is inconsistent at best... But then, so is yours.

Soljer
1. Acceleration has nothing to do with velocity. Come on, this is grade 6 stuff.

2. Relativistic mass approaches infinity as a body approaches the speed of light. Flash travels at many times the speed of light, there is no reason to assume that his mass couldn't approach that of a white dwarf star, or even GREATLY supercede it.

3. Kinetic energy. Not based on distance. Velocity. Mass. Not distance. *scratches head* I don't know how much simpler this could be.

4. My logic is inconsistent? I'm not the one arguing that kinetic energy somehow involves distance and acceleration is dependent upon speed....confused.

GoBotsLive

H. S. 6
This is ridiculous.

Flash steals all their speed, and Team 2 proceeds to beat the living hell out of Team 1, 10/10.

Kaldorei
Maybe it is ridiculous, but I am learning a lot from it stick out tongue

carver9

Darth Martin
Juggs wrestles with Supergirl
Batman>Wolverine with prep
I'll let you guys argue about Flash and Supes but remember Bats has contingency plans on all JLA members

Validus
Originally posted by carver9
Oh my gosh your retarded. Lets put it like this. Wonderwoman has fought almost anybody including superman. She fought zoom, (someone who is close to flash speed) when zoom punched wonderwoman (remember she fought about every powerhouse in dc) she said that that was the hardest punch she felt her entire life (even though she was punched by superman before. Theres your answer, flash punches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than superman.
That was before Superman rocked her from the sun to earth.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Oh my gosh your retarded. Lets put it like this. Wonderwoman has fought almost anybody including superman. She fought zoom, (someone who is close to flash speed) when zoom punched wonderwoman (remember she fought about every powerhouse in dc) she said that that was the hardest punch she felt her entire life (even though she was punched by superman before. Theres your answer, flash punches waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than superman.

Zoom does not use the Speed Force, his speed works differently, and he definetly hits harder, even so he was punched by Superman during IC.

Kaldorei
Sundipping seem like a superman hobby stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.