Is there gunna be series 7?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrgav1
Well i heard that when the new network took over they re-signed smallville surely they wouldn't just re-sign them to show the rest of season 6?

I really want to know if there is going to be a series 7 or not, anybody know anything

Big Sexy
They need to end the show soon. Its getting worse. I loved it in the beginning but it went from being a great show to being more like a soap.

Magee
To me its like they have so much left to show but would rather give us some shite Lana story about her sacrifice for Clark, boo hoo no one cares lets see him fly already, lets see him do his kryptonian training ffs. Seems like their aiming this show more towards 13 year old girls with each passing episode, pricks.

~JP~
We wont know for sure until the new schedules are announced in May.

Kon-El
Originally posted by Big Sexy
They need to end the show soon. Its getting worse. I loved it in the beginning but it went from being a great show to being more like a soap.

I agree with you its starting to look like soap opera its not what it used to be!!! This thing with Lana is killing the show, people want to see action I want to see action like in first 3 seasons. About the show ending they need to finish it with season 7, I read interview with Alfred Gough and Miles Miller and they said that they are considering season 8. Season 8 would be too much they will lose the audience and the show would be canceled. It would be the best to finish the show while its still popular then never finish it at all because of the cancelation.

mrgav1
Well i like the show i have watched every single episode lol, what i have noticed in nearly every episode is lana's sly digs at clarks honesty. she goes on and on,

Fair enough she is canny fit but all that whining would do my head in

I reckon they should definatly finish on 7 they will be lucky if they can push out a season 8

Colombiankilla
ITS DONE SON ITS DONE ITS OVA ITS FINISHED I CANT SEE IT GOING ON NO MORE BECAUSE ITS DONE SON ITS DONE

Colombiankilla
GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY ITS OVER ITS DONE SON ITS STRAIGHT UP OVER

Supreme being
I has to end on season7 otherwise it would be them just dragging it out.

Colombiankilla
YEA DRAGGING BECAUSE ITYS OVA SON ITS OVER I MEAN SERIOUSLY ITS OVA COME ON MAN ITS OVA

~JP~
Ganked from TWoP

Kal875
Sweet

Badabing
Originally posted by Magee
To me its like they have so much left to show but would rather give us some shite Lana story about her sacrifice for Clark, boo hoo no one cares lets see him fly already, lets see him do his kryptonian training ffs. Seems like their aiming this show more towards 13 year old girls with each passing episode, pricks. Agreed.

mrgav1
I care but i cant be botherd to read all that lol anyone fancy giving mne the gist please lol?

Starhawk
What they still need to do is Conduit, he is the only meteor freak from the mainstream Superman comics.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Big Sexy

I agree with you. Smallville was once good. I've heard that Allison Mack might be leaving. Smallville is returning next year, but after that Michael Rosenbaum is out the door.

InnerRise
What else does Michael Rosenbaum have to do really?

He better keep this job while he still has one.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.