VS Sections failures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Boxer
First off, i have a fight...
The original Xmen:
Beast, Angel, Cyclops and Iceman
vs. The 4 ninja turtles

just to make this thread legal

now, i have seen some BIG failures here on KMC... where people debates with simply unlogical logic.

Examples:

Spiderman vs Captain America
Wolverine vs Batman
Presence & GEB vs TOAA

First off... Omnipotence is the maximum power. TWO omnipotent beings cant defeat one. it will be stalemate. no matter the number of omnipotent beings fighting each other, it will always be stalemate. NO omnipotent beings can surpass each other. Why? THEY HAVE NO MILITS AND CAN DO FRIGGIN EVERYTHING!!

Now, for Wolverine... He is fair to pit up against characters when he DONT have a healing factor, but his adamantiumskeleton and healingfactor makes him win 10/10 against ALL other single street levelers. Daredevil, Spiderman, Beast, Batman, Captain America... No matter how sad it is.

And Spiderman vs Captain America... Why is htat fight so popular? Spiderman is so much stornger than Cap that he should punch right through him. And he is fast enough to do it. SKILLS DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR OPPONENT IS TOO FAST FOR YOU TO PUT THEM TO TEST.

but... more omnipotent beings have defeated each other in comics? Wolveirne ahs been defeated by streetlevelers? Spidey and Cap fought a draw?
ITS COMICS!! The shitty logic is there to make it exciting. Here on KMC, we debates with logic, not PIS

And now.... MAGNETO!!!
HE CANT RIP BLOODIRON OUT OF PEOPLE! ONLY IN COMICS! he wouldnt be able to rip my iron out of my body... as mine isnt magneticsmile maybe he can with spiderman and aunt may, but then, they are nto humen. he sholdnt have that advantage on a forum that goes by logic

Needed to ease my heartwink

Soljer
Iceman solo's the turtles.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Iceman solo's the turtles.
I agree, this is pretty close to spite.

The Boxer
its the original iceman, you know, weak, snowy??

juggernaut66666
The one that pwned Oblivion?shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by The Boxer
its the original iceman, you know, weak, snowy??

He could still probably solo the turtles.

And if he can't, cyclops sure as shit can.

shksprtx
Hell, Beast solos the turtles...

Priest
Originally posted by shksprtx
Hell, Beast solos the turtles...
laughing out loud
this is spite!

The Boxer
people, this is from uncanny xmen?

where cyclops could knock himself out because the pressure was too much, and his beams could only make big pressure??

The Boxer
but... dont you agree on my outpointings?

The Boxer
it took time to write
please answer

shksprtx
Fine...

now, i have seen some BIG failures here on KMC... where people debates with simply unlogical logic.

Examples:

Wolverine vs Batman
Presence & GEB vs TOAA

First off... Omnipotence is the maximum power. TWO omnipotent beings cant defeat one. it will be stalemate. no matter the number of omnipotent beings fighting each other, it will always be stalemate. NO omnipotent beings can surpass each other. Why? THEY HAVE NO MILITS AND CAN DO FRIGGIN EVERYTHING!!

Now, for Wolverine... He is fair to pit up against characters when he DONT have a healing factor, but his adamantiumskeleton and healingfactor makes him win 10/10 against ALL other single street levelers. Daredevil, Spiderman, Beast, Batman, Captain America... No matter how sad it is.

And Spiderman vs Captain America... Why is htat fight so popular? Spiderman is so much stornger than Cap that he should punch right through him. And he is fast enough to do it. SKILLS DOESNT MATTER IF YOUR OPPONENT IS TOO FAST FOR YOU TO PUT THEM TO TEST.

but... more omnipotent beings have defeated each other in comics? Wolveirne ahs been defeated by streetlevelers? Spidey and Cap fought a draw?
ITS COMICS!! The shitty logic is there to make it exciting. Here on KMC, we debates with logic, not PIS

And now.... MAGNETO!!!
HE CANT RIP BLOODIRON OUT OF PEOPLE! ONLY IN COMICS! he wouldnt be able to rip my iron out of my body... as mine isnt magneticsmile maybe he can with spiderman and aunt may, but then, they are nto humen. he sholdnt have that advantage on a forum that goes by logic

1) You're right. When talking about skyfathers/omnipotents, two on one is just plain ridiculous.

2) I'm inclined to agree. Wolvie's healing factor and skeleton make him more than a match for most street level characters. Having said that, I think Batman would find some way to hurt him, if not take him out completely.

3) Spiderman is faster and stronger, but Cap is an expert fighter with many more years of training and experience than Spidey, who is basically just a gifted amateur with lots of experience doing what he does. Cap should be able to anticipate any move Spidey makes and find an appropriate counter-attack.

4) I've seen a number of debates here on KMC for which logic was not only not a factor, but a foreign concept.

5) We're not talking about real-life here. Magneto ONLY EXISTS IN COMICS. So trying to say he couldn't rip the iron out of your blood IRL is irrelevant.

The Boxer
i said its ridicolous because it will ALWAYS be stalemate...
10000 omnipotent beings vs 1 omnipotent being = stalemate

And it doesnt matter that Cap can counter if Spidey is so fast that he simply punches before Cap reacts and is so strong he punches through him...

And logic is needed, or else, i could say Cap could defeat Hulk for being iconic...

And if i was in comics, i would laugh while he tried to rip my bloodironbig grin because it aint magneticwink

shksprtx
And logic is needed, or else, i could say Cap could defeat Hulk for being iconic...

And if i was in comics, i would laugh while he tried to rip my bloodironbig grin because it aint magneticwink

1) ???????

2) ???????

The Boxer
1) If we go by comiclogic, debating is nearly not neccesary... Cap would win nearly every fight for being iconic, and so on

2) iron in the blood is not magnetic. MAGNETO HAS REALITYSHAPING POWERS!stick out tongue

Dinalfos
Why do y'all hate the Turtles?

The Boxer
i dont hate the turtles?
they rocks
better fighting scenes than ANY amrvel or dc comic

Kaldorei
I do not get it blink

Loot

shksprtx
1) If we go by comiclogic, debating is nearly not neccesary... Cap would win nearly every fight for being iconic, and so on

2) iron in the blood is not magnetic. MAGNETO HAS REALITYSHAPING POWERS!stick out tongue

1) I thought comic logic referred to something being logical in the world of the comic. A character's reputation, or stature as being "iconic" should have nothing to do with it.

2) Magneto has been shown on a number of occasions manipulating non-magnetized iron, as well as other non-magnetic metals...

The Boxer
i have NEVER denied i would lose to magneto...

just...

he cant rip my ironsmile because mine isnt magnetic, even through i dunno about cyclops and the rest... science have proven my iron isnt magnetic, no humans aresmile

The Boxer
Originally posted by shksprtx
1) I thought comic logic referred to something being logical in the world of the comic. A characters reputation, or stature as being iconic should have nothing to do with it.

2) Magneto has been shown on a number of occasions manipulating non-magnetized iron, as well as other non-magnetic metals...

1) i know,but i mean that cap would win fights in comics that are just impossible. and some people uses than on KMC, even through its pis

2) thats like Hulk sooting lasers. its against his powers

Loot

Symmetric Chaos
What's this argument that iron in hemoglobin isn't magnetic?

ExodusCloak
1) i know,but i mean that cap would win fights in comics that are just impossible. and some people uses than on KMC, even through its pis

2) thats like Hulk sooting lasers. its against his powers

Magneto's power isn't just the Manipulation of Magnetism. Magneto controls Electromagnetism. He controls one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. Hence the reason why he can control non-magnetic objects.

Soljer
The hemoglobin is not ferromagnetic. It doesn't matter. Magneto doesn't JUST affect magnetism. He's dismantled plastics before, and could simply rip you in half, no blood rip needed.

The Boxer
electromagnetism have NOTHING to do with iron in your blood??

The Boxer
Then, WTF is the point in calling him Magneto if the guy can jsut control everything??

boriquaking55
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Magneto's power isn't just the Manipulation of Magnetism. Magneto controls Electromagnetism. He controls one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. Hence the reason why he can control non-magnetic objects indirectly through creation of electromagnetic fields.

Good explanation, just wanted to add that last part to complete it.

The Boxer
the iron in our body have NOTHING to do with iron. its jsut the name. can magneto, example, make EGGS levitate?? course, the iron in our blood is basically made of the same as eggs

shksprtx
the iron in our body have NOTHING to do with iron. its jsut the name. can magneto, example, make EGGS levitate?? course, the iron in our blood is basically made of the same as eggs

WRONG! The iron in our blood is, in fact, iron.

Of course, this is all irrelevant, since Magneto could simply shut off the electromagnetic bonds holding the molecules of your body together, and you would dissipate like a cloud of steam.

Kutulu
This sums up what I feel about this post:

http://www.danamania.com/temp/dontloadthis.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
can magneto, example, make EGGS levitate??

Well since normal humans in our world have levitated a frog with magnetism nothing stops Magneto from levitating eggs.

ExodusCloak
electromagnetism have NOTHING to do with iron in your blood??

Of course it does. Electromagnetic Energy is present in the atomic bonds of haemoglobin. It is one of the fundamental forces of the Universe.(Strong Nucleur, Weak Nucleur and Gravity being the other 3)

Magneto only realized that he controlled Electromagnetism after the Fantastic Four trapped him in a Plastic Prison.

And yeah he could probably levitate eggs.

Flame On!!
First off, i have a fight...
The original Xmen:
Beast, Angel, Cyclops and Iceman
vs. The 4 ninja turtles

just to make this thread legal

Examples:

Wolverine vs Batman
Presence & GEB vs TOAA

And now.... MAGNETO!!!

Genius.

smile

-FO!!

Soljer

....yes.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Of course it does. Electromagnetic Energy is present in the atomic bonds of haemoglobin. It is one of the fundamental forces of the Universe.(Strong Nucleur, Weak Nucleur and Gravity being the other 3)

Magneto only realized that he controlled Electromagnetism after the Fantastic Four trapped him in a Plastic Prison.

And yeah he could probably levitate eggs.

Electromagnetism is present and affects all things not just an iron bound chelate complex. You are quite right Exodus. For example MRI scanners are calibrated with a non magnetic disk of Aluminium wwhich is of course affected by the MRI scanners magnetism.

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Electromagnetism is present and affects all things not just an iron bound chelate complex. You are quite right Exodus. For example MRI scanners are calibrated with a non magnetic disk of Aluminium wwhich is of course affected by the MRI scanners magnetism.

-FO!!

And the MRI itself effects water right?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Flame On!!

-FO!!

Nice MRI example. stick out tongue

Mags is supposedly proof of the Unified field theory, but there's very little proof of that. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.