help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gamez_freak2
a few days ago i bought my first tarantula its a Chaco Golden Stripe, and i need to know how to take care of it. I've googled it and it just has prices and pet shops. So if anyone could help.

Alpha Centauri
I'd suggest learning first, then buying it.

-AC

Shakyamunison
http://www.wikihow.com/Care-for-a-Tarantula

Röland
Originally posted by gamez_freak2
a few days ago i bought my first tarantula its a Chaco Golden Stripe, and i need to know how to take care of it. I've googled it and it just has prices and pet shops. So if anyone could help.
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Alliance
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Try asking the place you bought it from.

FeceMan
KMC is not the place to ask for help.

Personally, I'd mist it with a 15% bleach solution once or twice a day.

Magee
laughing

My friend had a tarantula a few years back and after a few months the guy didn't even let it out, was a vicious wee bastard I mean this thing would jump at you and try to bite you so we thought lets kill it. So we would blow a few bongs in its box every night, swear this thing was living in a cloud for like a week then we let it go free over in a park....

Moral of the story? dont buy a Tarantula... They are evil things.

AngryManatee
buy some mice for it to eat, keep temperatures moderately warm

Lana
I'd say return it to where you bought it from. If you can't bother to look up how to take care of a pet before getting it, then you shouldn't have one.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Magee
laughing

My friend had a tarantula a few years back and after a few months the guy didn't even let it out, was a vicious wee bastard I mean this thing would jump at you and try to bite you so we thought lets kill it. So we would blow a few bongs in its box every night, swear this thing was living in a cloud for like a week then we let it go free over in a park....

Moral of the story? dont buy a Tarantula... They are evil things.

laughing

Classic

-FO!!

~Forever*Alone~
what kind of tarantula is it?

Barker
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'd mist it with a 15% bleach solution once or twice a day.

FeceMan
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
what kind of tarantula is it?

Alliance
Originally posted by FeceMan
Personally, I'd mist it with a 15% bleach solution once or twice a day.

Will 15% be enough?

Mist it with formaldehyde (at least reaction grade). Carful not to mist yourself too.

Symmetric Chaos
Burn it to death and have a priest purify your house.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by gamez_freak2

buy other creatures like frogs and such and make them duel. Or a scorpian,thats the way to go.

seriously though, just put a kitten in the tank with it. Kittens assume a certain parental bond with tarantula's and naturaly know how to take care of them. serisouly google that shit if you dont believe. put a kiten in there with it, it'll be all good

BackFire
Kill it. Spiders suck.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BackFire
Kill it. Spiders suck.

scared of spiders backfire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.