Puck Vs Rock lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
self-expanatory

capt it up
interresting......

hmmmm not sure yet......

rocklee a bad ass.

Symmetric Chaos
RockLee can win via KO if he doesn't burn himself out.

Martian_mind
nanananananana NEJI

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
nanananananana NEJI

Would be punked by Puck as his techniques would be largely useless.

Martian_mind
How would screwing with his chakra be ineffective?

Symmetric Chaos
How would screwing with his chakra be ineffective?

Does Puck use chakra?

capt it up
neji would be un able to damage puck . most all of neji attacks would be useless.

also rocklee>>>neji

Martian_mind
Neji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rock Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Banana man

Symmetric Chaos
How long till this gets closed do you think?

Martian_mind
The time it takes to dance to the moon.

Symmetric Chaos
The time it takes to dance to the moon.

Ya know there should be a thread thats reserved for fights that would normally be against the rules.

Martian_mind
or we could just tell digi to bugger off.

I like that option.

Symmetric Chaos
or we could just tell digi to bugger off.

I like that option.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Neji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rock Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Banana man
ya right.

do you read the manga's? Becuase I do.

to tell you the truth it hard to tell who better neji or rocklee though rocklee has more feats to go by.

He also can amp his powers up to levels really neji can't.

Martian_mind
Well,Rock Lee generally acknowledges Neji's superiority,and Neji only needs 1 hit to take the win.

capt it up
Well,Rock Lee generally acknowledges Neji's superiority,and Neji only needs 1 hit to take the win.
no he does not actaully.

unless you are refferring to flash backs when rocklee was the worst student ever.

rocklee never referr's to neji as his superior. He neji rival.

Neji act as if he better, but he not nor does he ever show to be better.

also neji needs far more then one hit. You referring to his special attack which he cna not simply preform unless he knows he going to hit the person that strike........

also rocklee is many times faster then neji with his weights on.......

rocklee has many special attacks that could beat neji in a single attack as well......

Martian_mind
I still say Neji wins.

capt it up
I still say Neji wins.

your welcome to you opinion there just no evidence to back it up.

Also people forgett the rocklee is also in a constant state of holding back.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
neji would be un able to damage puck . most all of neji attacks would be useless.

also rocklee>>>neji

What? no. Everyone has chakra and Neji needs just one hit even a wekaned Neji killed Kidoumaru with one strike

No again, Neji isn't a jounin for nothing now

King_Mungi
Neji act as if he better, but he not nor does he ever show to be better.

also neji needs far more then one hit. You referring to his special attack which he cna not simply preform unless he knows he going to hit the person that strike........

also rocklee is many times faster then neji with his weights on.......

rocklee has many special attacks that could beat neji in a single attack as well......

He is, stated fact. Kisimoto has even stated Neji > Lee

No, he only needs one hit to kill you. That's why gentle fist is so powerful.

Incorrect, their actually the same speed and from the latest handbooks I believe Neji is faster now.

No he doesn't, only thing was opening the 5 gates which was meant to be used against Neji, but even Gai said he was unsure in the handbook and the manga.

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He is, stated fact. Kisimoto has even stated Neji > Lee

No, he only needs one hit to kill you. That's why gentle fist is so powerful.

Incorrect, their actually the same speed and from the latest handbooks I believe Neji is faster now.

No he doesn't, only thing was opening the 5 gates which was meant to be used against Neji, but even Gai said he was unsure in the handbook and the manga.

when did kismoto state this do you have any evidence of this?

No the gental fist attack can kill you put only if done preoperly it not just a simply attack he has to damage all the chakra flow inyour body. It a special attack.

I am not incorrect neji is not rocklee speed nor has he ever been shown to be.

actauly rocklee does he has wieghts on constantly. Also he only allowed to take off the weights vs neji or inorder to save some one life. The gates are only allowed in a life or death situation.

King_Mungi
when did kismoto state this do you have any evidence of this?

No the gental fist attack can kill you put only if done preoperly it not just a simply attack he has to damage all the chakra flow inyour body. It a special attack.

I am not incorrect neji is not rocklee speed nor has he ever been shown to be.

actauly rocklee does he has wieghts on constantly. Also he only allowed to take off the weights vs neji or inorder to save some one life. The gates are only allowed in a life or death situation.

Handbook v.1 & v.2

what? Neji is the best in the style, so great he perfected 64 hands of Hakke and 128 Hakke (anime) as well as the heavenly spin on his own when that's a skill for the leader of the Main house. Yet your doubting Neji's skill with gentle fist?

Actually yes, you are as Kiskimoto has stated in his handbook he created

Incorrect, Lee often breaks the rules as shown with Sasuke. The only person not impressed by Lee's speed was Neji. Gai stated the key to beating Neji was not his unweighted speed but opening the 5 gates.

capt it up
What? no. Everyone has chakra and Neji needs just one hit even a wekaned Neji killed Kidoumaru with one strike

No again, Neji isn't a jounin for nothing now
being a jouin does not mean your more powerful then some one else. You ahve to had master two forms of energy.

rocklee can neevr be a jounin that does not mean he not mroe powerful then people who are jouins.

hell take naruto for one. Naruto stornger then any jounin and if I recall correctly he was just made a jounin.

King_Mungi
being a jouin does not mean your more powerful then some one else. You ahve to had master two forms of energy.

rocklee can neevr be a jounin that does not mean he not mroe powerful then people who are jouins.

hell take naruto for one. Naruto stornger then any jounin and if I recall correctly he was just made a jounin.

Actually it is, as per the guide outline in the handbook. What? no you don't, where are you getting this?

Actually yes he can be a jounin, hell Neji was the ONLY Leaf ninja promoted as a jounin

Naruto left the village, he couldn't perform the tests. Lee never did he has been in the village and was allowed to do the same tests, yet nothing.

King_Mungi
I'm getting the ninja stats now, hopefully this isn't closed before then. If so I will pm you them regardless

capt it up
Handbook v.1 & v.2]

really now what are there hand books called? I have never seen or heard of them and I read the manga. I pvelieve you I have just nevwr heard of them

what? Neji is the best in the style, so great he perfected 64 hands of Hakke and 128 Hakke (anime) as well as the heavenly spin on his own when that's a skill for the leader of the Main house. Yet your doubting Neji's skill with gentle fist?]
It not a simple attack he ahs to tranfer his own energy into there body. he can not do this attack simply when ever he hits some one.

Actually yes, you are as Kiskimoto has stated in his handbook he created]
please prove this. which hand book the year of the hand book and the title.

Incorrect, Lee often breaks the rules as shown with Sasuke. The only person not impressed by Lee's speed was Neji.]

yes he sometiems break the rules, but he constantly has th weights on. Also he if I recall he only broke the rule vs gia( sand demon guy). He vs sasuke, but I don't recall him taking of his weights at all......

neji never impressed what your point? Neji is really cocky and always acts as if he un impressed.

Gai stated the key to beating Neji was not his unweighted speed but opening the 5 gates.

really now which manage did he state this in? I don't recall him stating it. Oh wait you mean the lodus move. yes yes Guy did say this move was designed to take out neji however that was only the first gate. The other gates were not to be used.

capt it up
Actually it is, as per the guide outline in the handbook. What? no you don't, where are you getting this?

Actually yes he can be a jounin, hell Neji was the ONLY Leaf ninja promoted as a jounin

Naruto left the village, he couldn't perform the tests. Lee never did he has been in the village and was allowed to do the same tests, yet nothing.

The test reguires you to use energy moves such as ninjitu which rocklee can not.

rocklee can neevr be a \jounin becuase of this. So I don't see how that matters.

also the shadow guy( his name to hard to spell) is a jounin and has been for a long time. He was also not made a jounin becuase he more powerful then any one else.

King_Mungi
really now whata re there ahnd books called? I have neevr seen or heard of them and I read the manga.

It not a simple attack he ahs to tranfer his own energy into there body. he can not do this attack simply when ever he hits some one.

please prove this. which hand book the year of the hand book and the title.

yes he sometiems break the rules, but he constantly has th weights on. Also he if I recall he only broke the rule vs gia( sand demon guy). He vs sasuke, but I don't recall him taking of his weights at all......

neji never impressed what your point? Neji is really cocky and always acts as if he un impressed.

really now which manage did he state this in? I don't recall him stating it. Oh wait you mean the ldus move. yes yes Guy did say this move was designed to take out neji however that was only the first gate. The other gates were not to be used.

Their called the Naruto Handbook they have been out for years. First volume covered everything up to the sound village invasion, vol.2 covered up from then to Obito flashback

Neji has EXTREMELY high stamania, and on his death bed against Kidoumaru one hit killed him.

Doing it right now, I'll even give you a link of a translated version I'm compiling it now

No he broke the rules using the Lotus on Sasuke that's what the turtle steeped in, and he didn't take off the weights against Dosu either but broke the Lotus rule.

because as the stats shown, Neji has Lee's speed and basically has high in taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu and everything else as shown with the stats. During the Sound ninja chase in the 2nd handbook Neji had stats on par with special jounins.

Incorrect, Gai and Lee stated just before he used it on Gaara this was a secret move going to be used for Neji. He was not talking about the 1st gate, go back and read it to see for yourself.

capt it up
I'm getting the ninja stats now, hopefully this isn't closed before then. If so I will pm you them regardless

thanks. becuase man from the manga neji has never shown superior abilities to rocklee.

maybe these hand books are supose to fill stuff in.

King_Mungi
The test reguires you to use energy moves such as ninjitu which rocklee can not.

rocklee can neevr be a \jounin becuase of this. So I don't see how that matters.

also the shadow guy( his name to hard to spell) is a jounin and has been for a long time. He was also not made a jounin becuase he more powerful then any one else.

No, there are special excemptions that can be done to reach it as noted

No, Shikamaru is only a Chuunin.

King_Mungi
thanks. becuase man from the manga neji has never shown superior abilities to rocklee.

maybe these hand books are supose to fill stuff in.

Gai and Kakashi have noted his superiority, and that's why Gai taught Lee to open the 5 gates as a means to beat him.

capt it up
Their called the Naruto Handbook they have been out for years. First volume covered everything up to the sound village invasion, vol.2 covered up from then to Obito flashback

Neji has EXTREMELY high stamania, and on his death bed against Kidoumaru one hit killed him.

Doing it right now, I'll even give you a link of a translated version I'm compiling it now

No he broke the rules using the Lotus on Sasuke that's what the turtle steeped in, and he didn't take off the weights against Dosu either but broke the Lotus rule.

because as the stats shown, Neji has Lee's speed and basically has high in taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu and everything else as shown with the stats. During the Sound ninja chase in the 2nd handbook Neji had stats on par with special jounins.

Incorrect, Gai and Lee stated just before he used it on Gaara this was a secret move going to be used for Neji. He was not talking about the 1st gate, go back and read it to see for yourself.

rocklee supose to have the highest stamina of the group it one of the reasons he can use the gates......

thanks I really wanna see these hand books.

lee speed with his weights on.........with them off lee speed is many times what it was.

capt it up
Gai and Kakashi have noted his superiority, and that's why Gai taught Lee to open the 5 gates as a means to beat him.
when?

Gia noted it once back when lee was the weakest person in the village that hardly evidence. he siad he teach rocklee how to beat neji and become powerful with just tiejitsu, god why can't they make these names easy to spell

capt it up
in the Dosu fight the one were lee was drunk lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.