Petition to Save Mercy Reef (CW's Aquaman show)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I just found this save Mercy Reef Petition and decided to put it up. Here you go.

Petition

This show could turn out to be one of the best shows on CW and I think it should come back.

We are not the only people trying to save it either. Lets keep going!
others

Magee
I hated the thought of this but after watching the trailer it looked as if it might not be half bad. To bad internet petitions are about as useful as me or you sending CW an e-mail.

Magee
hmm that petition is useless as 1 person could sign it 1 million times lol. Already signed it 5 times...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Magee
hmm that petition is useless as 1 person could sign it 1 million times lol. Already signed it 5 times...

laughing

The more the merrier.

Kal875
I was #4303!

Amazon
I was 4300! Maybe it is useless but it doesn't hurt to try. It had great potential. However they really need to not have Anette o'tool as Aquaman's mother. Everyone would think it was way to close to a Smallville spin off.

Kal875
As his birth mother? Nah, she died in the pilot ep., I believe.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Amazon
I was 4300! Maybe it is useless but it doesn't hurt to try. It had great potential. However they really need to not have Anette o'tool as Aquaman's mother. Everyone would think it was way to close to a Smallville spin off.

Ummm, she wasnt. confused

Im not signing, I think this would be a big step back from the Green Arrow character.

Amazon
Originally posted by AstroFan
Ummm, she wasnt. confused

Im not signing, I think this would be a big step back from the Green Arrow character.

Yeah I was. That's was the screen said after I signed the petition. confused Did I not do it right????

But I agree, green arrow would be better. But if they aren't going to do a green arrow spin off then the Mercy reef should be next in line in my opinon.

AstroFan
I was talking about what you said about AnefteO'Toole, she wasnt in it.

Amazon
Yeah she was... She was the voice narrating in the background.

AstroFan
I think this show needed more dude speak. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.