wendigo vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins and why?

not mauvis wendigo .

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
who wins and why?

not mauvis wendigo .

Wendigo

Rick/Genis
Isn't this kindof spite?

SpunkySmurph
Spiderman ftw.

Cause, y'know, if Wolverine's done it...

Rick/Genis
laughing where's varnage?

capt it up
I think people really think spiderman can win. It not ment to be a spite. I don't think spiderman can take the majority, but thats just my opinion I could be wrong

King_Mungi
Wendigo, they fought once..actually it was Ghost Rider and Spider-Man against him and he was still batting them away like flies.

Also another time Spider-Man ran into a Wendigo that was taller than the World Trade Centres

edit: Whoops they also fought in Spider-Man #8

shksprtx
Wendigo, after a long battle, catches and eats Spiderman as a mid-day snack...

Acrosurge
All Wendigos are not created equal. Some have been weaker than others. Which one are we talking about here?

guy222
Wendigo will destroy Spidey

BUSTER1
If Spidey is up against the pussy Wendigo he encountered in the early 90's -in the Perceptions story, covered from Spiderman issues 8-12, featuring Wolverine- then he can maybe take 2/10
If he goes up against the virtually unkillable dangerous Wendigo, who fought the Hulk and Xmen in the 70's and 80's he is dead meat 10/10

psycho gundam
this is like sabretooth and sasquatch wrapped in one, spidey is outclassed.

spider-man would never fight him anyways, he is realist and knows when to call the avengers to deal with these types since his run in with the juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
Spiderman has no chance.

guy222
Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.