Donald Pierce vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who the least powerful person who can take him?

Can anys treet levels take him

could sabertooth, spiderman or some one of that level take him.

who can bring down Pierce from the hell fire club?

Martian_mind
Ragman.

capt it up
who is ragman and I said weakest person........

Martian_mind
Ragman,absorbs souls of really evil people and can borrow their strength.He's street-mid-tier on his worst days and Abstract on his mediocre

shifty

But weakest person?

Detective Chimp FTW!!

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ragman,absorbs souls of really evil people and can borrow their strength.He's street-mid-tier on his worst days and Abstract on his mediocre

shifty

But weakest person?

Detective Chimp FTW!!
no idea who those people are.

does ragman have super speed or a healing factor.........

SpunkySmurph
Capt, Ragman is a magic user that is by no means a street leveler.

Martian_mind
Healing Factor better then Wolverines and he can see superfast people in slow mo by borrowing speed.

He also has Rag-sense.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Shhhhh....if i play it cool i could set up an easy debate...

capt it up
figure as much........

Martian_mind
alright,no Ragman.

But Detective Chimp pwns him.

SpunkySmurph
Who DOESN'T Chimp pwn?

Besides Doop, I mean.

Martian_mind
Chimp would manhandle Doop,i mean,he's a chimp who TALKS!!

SpunkySmurph
Doop's a flying green bean with a portal to Doop Land in a pimple on his forehead.

Doop >>>>> All.

capt it up
I don't want to sound mean, but this is actaully one of the few topic I am very interested in people opinions about.

so if you could please give me people you both think are the least powerful person who can take Pierce that be aperciated.

I am not mad or any thing and I found your conversation funny and you can keepi joking as well I just like it if you could also post a serous reply as well.

If not thats cool too

Martian_mind
Sorry Cap.

Has Sabretooth ever fought him?

And Ragman is made of soiled Rags and rapists,He so pwns Doop.

capt it up
Sorry Cap.

Has Sabretooth ever fought him?

And Ragman is made of soiled Rags and rapists,He so pwns Doop.
no need to say sorry.

not that I am aware of.

I agree he would pwn doop...........I have no idea who either of them are lol

SpunkySmurph
He doesn't seem THAT good... how high are his reaction/strength levels, Cap?

Doop inhaled and spat out Mjolnir... he pwns rapists for his pwnful breakfast.

Martian_mind

co-signed,we need an ability gauge.

Oh,and Ragman kissed Enchantress,he pwns Doop.

SpunkySmurph
<Insert comment relating to thread here>

Doop could go back in time, to when Ragman was born, and snap him like a twig.

Martian_mind
<cosign>

ragman is eternal and is not bothered by frivolous things like time.

capt it up

he has at least class 90 strength.

he has superhuman reaction time because he a cyborg.

capt it up
bump

Martian_mind
Class 90?

Does he have sonics and stuff?
because f he's just physical Venom may be able to take him.

capt it up
Class 90?

Does he have sonics and stuff?
because f he's just physical Venom may be able to take him.

he may have sonics im not sure. he does have electric blasts that can be used in a whip like weapon or a simple blast.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by capt it up
he has at least class 90 strength.

he has superhuman reaction time because he a cyborg. Class 90? I'm not so sure about that. Why do you say he's class 90?

capt it up
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Class 90? I'm not so sure about that. Why do you say he's class 90?
he over powered colossus untill colossus got enraged......

snoopdogg
he over powered colossus untill colossus got enraged...... He had leverage on Colossus though. Didn't Colossus tear his arm off?

He's strong I'll give him that. But not sure he's a 90 tonner.

capt it up
He had leverage on Colossus though. Didn't Colossus tear his arm off?

He's strong I'll give him that. But not sure he's a 90 tonner.

they were fighting and then grappled and pierce got colossus to the ground. also he only enchanced his abilities oevr the year so i thought it was safe to assume he roughly around 90 tons.

he did nto tear it off, but he did damage it ocne he was enraged, but thats more of a durability thing.

snoopdogg
they were fighting and then grappled and pierce got colossus to the ground. also he only enchanced his abilities oevr the year so i thought it was safe to assume he roughly around 90 tons.

he did nto tear it off, but he did damage it ocne he was enraged, but thats more of a durability thing. Pierce is strong but once Colossus got p!ssed during the fight he broke his arm then he ran off. He might be Class 90 though but I never knew he upgraded himself.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandPierce.jpg

capt it up
Pierce is strong but once Colossus got p!ssed during the fight he broke his arm then he ran off. He might be Class 90 though but I never knew he upgraded himself.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusandPierce.jpg
my bad he did ripp of his arm my mistake.

thats why I said class 90. Since colossus is a 100 class character and when enrage his strength increases.

ya pierce always comments on the fact that unlike mutants he can constantly up grade him self.

still I say he roughly 90 tons to preform such a task maybe a little lower. he hella strong though

Martian_mind
Thing?

capt it up
Thing?

doubt it peirce has adamatium claws......

Martian_mind
Oh shit....

Shadowcat?

TricksterPriest
I think DP could do it if you gave him an adamantium sword.

Martian_mind
Deadpool?

Nah,peirce isn't an idiot and with enhanced reaction times he could probably just rip off the arm DP's holdin the sword iin.

capt it up
DP would lose for sure

ExodusCloak
Jubilee. shifty

In all honesty Donald Pierce was the runt of the Hellfire Club family.

SpunkySmurph
Well, Jubilee COULD do it.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Spidey can do it.

capt it up
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Spidey can do it.
not likly..........

guy222

antman, luke cage, iron fist and spidey

capt it up
Originally posted by guy222
antman, luke cage, iron fist and spidey

IF and luke cage would get stomp as would spidy........

WorldWarHulk

who can bring down Pierce from the hell fire club? Exitar.

capt it up
bump

WorldWarHulk
bump Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Exitar.

capt it up
dont know who that is so I can't comment.

so thats the only person you think that a street leveler who can beat pierce?

WorldWarHulk
dont know who that is so I can't comment.

so thats the only person you think that a street leveler who can beat pierce? Ya, he's pretty close to a street leveler anyway.

I'm still thinking here... wait, street levelers?
Hmm...

Bentley
I think Black Panther with anti metal bullets will do the trick.

capt it up
plack panther does not have anti-metal bullets..........

Bentley
Damn! Foiled again!

Panther with 30 minutes of prep.

Heck, Panther claws may mess with him as it is barring that his whole body has been covered by adamantium lately.

capt it up
Originally posted by Bentley
Damn! Foiled again!

Panther with 30 minutes of prep.

Heck, Panther claws may mess with him as it is barring that his whole body has been covered by adamantium lately.

claws would not do really any thing.........

also pierce with prep is a bad ass........

Bentley
How is that anti metal won't do anything against a cyborg? It vibrates and steel turns jello.

Panther needs very little to make Pierce scraps in his street leveliness.

llagrok
not likly..........

Does capt like get, random obsessions with characters? Couple of weeks ago it was all about Wolvie. Now we're gonna see 20 threads where you speak of Donald Pierce's might and glory??

He's a RUNT and was beaten by the new mutants. Pierce couldn't even take Toad with the flu.

Both Spidey and Deadpool can handle Pierce with relative ease.

Let the falcon fight 'im.

capt it up
Originally posted by llagrok
Does capt like get, random obsessions with characters? Couple of weeks ago it was all about Wolvie. Now we're gonna see 20 threads where you speak of Donald Pierce's might and glory??

He's a RUNT and was beaten by the new mutants. Pierce couldn't even take Toad with the flu.

Both Spidey and Deadpool can handle Pierce with relative ease.

Let the falcon fight 'im.
it called pis my friend

also you do not even know what pierce powrers are do you?

He can fly has superhuman agility, reflex, durability class 90 strength. He has long range attacks. He also has rockets that fire nanites......... He would kick the living shit out of deadpool or spiderman

Bentley
Yet no answer about the anti metal which is tailor made to rape cyborgs.

llagrok
it called pis my friend

also you do not even know what pierce powrers are do you?

He can fly has superhuman agility, reflex, durability class 90 strength. He has long range attacks. He also has rockets that fire nanites......... He would kick the living shit out of deadpool or spiderman

He does NOT have class 90 strength. His body was completely trashed by Colossus, which doesn't not make him a class 90. You just made it up. Wolverine also beat him in hand to hand combat, despite him being stronger, thus strength is not all.

I would appreciate it if you could show me a scan where Pierce can fly? It's quite possible that you're right, but I haven't seen him fly yet. He has never possessed rockets, flight, class 90 strength, reflexes, or durability at the same time.

Get off your Pierce hype please.

Who do you think would be a good match, after he has lost to colossus and wolverine. Do we need to get Thanos?

capt it up

WorldWarHulk
I'll still stick with Exitar until I see some evidence to suggest otherwise...

llagrok
Fine. So Colossus did exactly win, but he was able to rip off Pierce's arm. That proves that he's stronger. Erik Larsen, the writer who did Wolverine 141 doesn't even have a clue. He almost made Synch pick a fight, common.

Even with all his new powers, I still think Spidey can take him.

capt it up
Originally posted by llagrok
Fine. So Colossus did exactly win, but he was able to rip off Pierce's arm. That proves that he's stronger. Erik Larsen, the writer who did Wolverine 141 doesn't even have a clue. He almost made Synch pick a fight, common.

Even with all his new powers, I still think Spidey can take him.

ther eno reaosn spdierman can take him.

also colossus lost...yes colossus is stronger, but pierce is still roughly a 90 tonner......

erick larsen is a great writter and by the way it well with in synch character to pick a fight with wolverine. Snych does not even like wolverine........

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I'll still stick with Exitar until I see some evidence to suggest otherwise...

snoopdogg
ther eno reaosn spdierman can take him.

also colossus lost...yes colossus is stronger, but pierce is still roughly a 90 tonner......

erick larsen is a great writter and by the way it well with in synch character to pick a fight with wolverine. Snych does not even like wolverine........ Colossus did not loose. Pierce was the one who ran off cause he was too badly injured to continue the fight. Try not to warp stuff either.

And Pierce is not class 90 either cause when he TRIED to overpower Colossus he was still a teenager yet and was listed at 70 tons at that time. So Class 50 seems more proper.

capt it up
Colossus did not loose. Pierce was the one who ran off cause he was too badly injured to continue the fight. Try not to warp stuff either.

And Pierce is not class 90 either cause when he TRIED to overpower Colossus he was still a teenager yet and was listed at 70 tons at that time. So Class 50 seems more proper.
actaully accordng t the x-men ultimate guide colossus was 100 tons.

also colossus lost if a not mistaken after pierce eletricuted him. I am not warping any thin.

snoopdogg
actaully accordng t the x-men ultimate guide colossus was 100 tons.

also colossus lost if a not mistaken after pierce eletricuted him. I am not warping any thin. I suggest you reread the fight. Pierce was the one who ran off before the fight was over cause he was too badly injured to continue. Colossus broke one of his arms.

capt it up
I suggest you reread the fight. Pierce was the one who ran off before the fight was over cause he was too badly injured to continue. Colossus broke one of his arms.
yes and then he got electricuted..........

snoopdogg
yes and then he got electricuted.......... And that did nothing but blind him for a moment. Colossus has taken electricity/lightning attacks like a walk in the park. Pierce was f*cked and he knew it so he high tailed his @ss out of there.

Soljer
Electrocuted? Colossus? PIS there, my friend.

He's been portrayed as all but immune to even LARGE doses of electricity in the past.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer

He's been portrayed as all but immune to even LARGE doses of electricity in the past. All Pierce did was blind him for a moment so he could run away. He didn't do any damage to him.

Soljer
All Pierce did was blind him for a moment so he could run away. He didn't do any damage to him.

Heh, I didn't see your post above mine, we posted at the same time, stick out tongue.

capt it up
And that did nothing but blind him for a moment. Colossus has taken electricity/lightning attacks like a walk in the park. Pierce was f*cked and he knew it so he high tailed his @ss out of there.
I re read it you are correct. though the arm colossus damage was the same one the was injuried by wolverine earlier

capt it up

He's been portrayed as all but immune to even LARGE doses of electricity in the past.

he been hurt by electricity before by storm, but any ways that does not matter since all it did was blind him in this instantances

snoopdogg
I re read it you are correct. though the arm colossus damage was the same one the was injuried by wolverine earlier Wrong again. Go re-read that also.

Soljer
he been hurt by electricity before by storm, but any ways that does not matter since all it did was blind him in this instantances

Are you quite sure? I remember storm attacking him with lightning....to absolutely no effect.

capt it up
Wrong again. Go re-read that also.
wow it was the other arm. wierd you think the hurt arm would have broken first.........

any ways that still put pierces strength well over spidermans and well over whats needed to break the webbing

capt it up
Are you quite sure? I remember storm attacking him with lightning....to absolutely no effect.
oh I am sure. It was a newer story that talks about the teams first training session with one another. storm lightning goes out of controll and colossus is all but helpless. I can give you the issue number if you like

snoopdogg
wow it was the other arm. wierd you think the hurt arm would have broken first.........

any ways that still put pierces strength well over spidermans and well over whats needed to break the webbing Well I agree he appears to be stronger than Spider-Man but his webbing has held Rogue who can lift 50 tons.....

capt it up
Well I agree he appears to be stronger than Spider-Man but his webbing has held Rogue who can lift 5o tons.....
in PIS issue were night crawler was unable to teleprt out of the same webbing and colossus could not get it off his face.........

not really good evidence when so much pis crap happen at the same time.

also pierce over powering colossus untill colossus got angery woudl put him well over 50 tons.........

snoopdogg
oh I am sure. It was a newer story that talks about the teams first training session with one another. storm lightning goes out of controll and colossus is all but helpless. I can give you the issue number if you like In the Uncanny 150's Emma Frost switched bodies with Storm and attacked Colossus with twin lightning bolts that did nothing. And there is a few other times her lightning had minimal effect.

snoopdogg

also pierce over powering colossus untill colossus got angery woudl put him well over 50 tons......... Colossus was 70 tons level at that particular time. I would say by that feat Pierce would be 40-50 tons.

capt it up
In the Uncanny 150's Emma Frost switched bodies with Storm and attacked Colossus with twin lightning bolts that did nothing. And there is a few other times her lightning had minimal effect.
well in giant-size x-men issue 2 or 3 forgett which one. Colossus is effected by the lightning badly.

capt it up
Colossus was 70 tons level at that particular time. I would say by that feat Pierce would be 40-50 tons.
actaully he was not. colossus was never 70 tons. I am not sure were you got your info, but it false.

thing at the time period was weaker then colossus.......

snoopdogg
actaully he was not. colossus was never 70 tons. I am not sure were you got your info, but it false.

thing at the time period was weaker then colossus....... That's a story for another time.

capt it up
That's a story for another time.
what?

pierce had to have been around 80 to 90 tons at the time. which puts him well above spidermans webbing strength.

Soljer
What proof is there that Pierce was a ninety tonner? Teenage Colossus was around seventy tons, assuming he over powered pierce, that'd make Pierce sixty at best....

capt it up
What proof is there that Pierce was a ninety tonner? Teenage Colossus was around seventy tons, assuming he over powered pierce, that'd make Pierce sixty at best....
but see teen colossus was nto 70 tons at all.......

he was neevr at any point weaker then thing.

also pierce over powered colossus untill colossus got angery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.