galactus team vs guardians of the universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
the guardians

vs

galactus
aegis
tenebrous
FP tyrant

Utrigita
goodbye guardians nice knowning you and all that but you are done ownd fried toasted etc

xmeat
bump

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
bump

Guy asks u, which guardians

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Guy asks u, which guardians

I assume the Oans.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I assume the Oans. yah

xmeat
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
As in all of the Oans? As in they control the central battery Universal altering, big bang producing power. Goodnight Big G and freinds.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
As in all of the Oans? As in they control the central battery Universal altering, big bang producing power. Goodnight Big G and freinds. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tazer
Yo.

ALL of those guys vs the GotUs might be too much for the Oans.

Tazer

xmeat
bump

Validus
Galactus team wins

Ethereal
Galactus Team ftw.

you have 1 potentially at eternity's power, but if not, at normal Galactus I am to assume he is slightly above either Aegis and/or Tenebrous, and those2 right below him, and Fp Tyrant right at or a bit below them 2.

4 sub universal/universal wreckers.

xmeat
galan team ftw

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
the guardians

vs

galactus
aegis
tenebrous
FP tyrant I could see, them all fighting each other... 'cept T and A...

Utrigita
Originally posted by Ethereal
Galactus Team ftw.

you have 1 potentially at eternity's power, but if not, at normal Galactus I am to assume he is slightly above either Aegis and/or Tenebrous, and those2 right below him, and Fp Tyrant right at or a bit below them 2.

4 sub universal/universal wreckers.

Thats the way I would put it to with a small change

Galactus fed normal powerlevels is said to be on the same level as FP Tyrant and I believe that Aegis and Tenebrous is roughly TOGETHER at the same level. The Galactus we saw fighting them wasn't powered he was weakend in that fight just my analyse of the battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.