Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Wolverine
I tink dis mite b a gud fite!

wat d u tink.

MightyEInherjar
Nope.

Symmetric Chaos
Been done.

Sabes wins.

Darth Wolverine
wat bt Lgan iz well tuff.

hw d u gt dose pics

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Wolverine

hw d u gt dose pics

Man, either you're a sock or you revel in stereotypes.

Symmetric Chaos
You might be better off not typing like that.

The sig and avy? I had a friend make them and then uploaded them. You can make a request in the Signature forum and check out the FAQ for how to upload stuff.

Evil_Ash
I tink dis mite b a gud fite!

wat d u tink.

hw d u gt dose pics

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ach.jpg

Darth Wolverine
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Man, either you're a sock or you revel in stereotypes.

watz a sock

capt it up
oh shut the **** up and go away you stupid sock.

Darth Wolverine
Originally posted by capt it up
oh shut the **** up and go away you stupid sock.

grrrrrr Wolverine8888888888 smash

capt it up
yup your an idiot sock. could you have been any more obvious?

Martian_mind
This may be the legendary bastion.

If so g'day and howdy.If not enjoy your stay.

capt it up
doubt it bastion since he did not know my old account name.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Martian_mind
This may be the legendary bastion.

If so g'day and howdy.If not enjoy your stay.

For however short it is. wink Never heard of Bastion.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

David Richards?

Extant?

Heard of them?Probably the best goddam troll to ever grace these forums.

capt it up
why do socks always referr to me as wolverine8888 honestly

also why do people that dislike me do it as well? it rather funny they act as if it insults me. It like by saying im wolverine8888 that some how changes my status in kmc.

I love the new commers who hear the stories of wolverine8888 and act as if they know every thing about me and assume all sorts of things with out ever debating me.

my favorit is when they talk smack about wolverine8888 with out realizing that I was wolverine8888

capt it up
David Richards?

Extant?

Heard of them?Probably the best goddam troll to ever grace these forums.

I had my moment..........

Martian_mind
Yeah,you had moments....

but dude,he was a GOD at trolling.

capt it up
Yeah,you had moments....

but dude,he was a GOD at trolling.

yes he was.

wait you were around when I semi trolled?

Martian_mind
I've been watching these boards since 03,i just never joined.

Hell i was here when whirly was still around.(as whirly)

capt it up
I've been watching these boards since 03,i just never joined.

Hell i was here when whirly was still around.(as whirly)

ya I miss whirly I new him for a very very long long time.

I forgett how many socks I had lol

Martian_mind
lol.

remember Wolvertooth?and how Batdude used to worship Batman 1 Million.I also remember some idiot made a thread called F*ck the moderators...

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's a stupid ass little troll with the IQ of an over cooked onion. Back in his days a Basti0n he was one of the biggest Phoenix fanboys to EVER grace the forum(worse than xmeat is about the Hulk). Then he went all ape shit one night and started spamming up ever Phoenix thread that was active at the time. Then in his next incarnation(David_Richards) he went around trying to criticize the debating skill of EVERYONE(mods included) until he was banned. Then as Ext@nt, he went the polar opposite of his Basti0n persona, and started criticizing Phoenix on every damn thread about her(even the ones in which she'd obviously win).

He's still around hiding so you'll encounter him if you haven't already. He's arrogant and whiny and like I already pointed out he's also stupid as Hell. The world would be better off without him.

capt it up
lol.

remember Wolvertooth?and how Batdude used to worship Batman 1 Million.I also remember some idiot made a thread called F*ck the moderators...

lol I hope that was not me.........

Badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
He's a stupid ass little troll with the IQ of an over cooked onion. Back in his days a Basti0n he was one of the biggest Phoenix fanboys to EVER grace the forum(worse than xmeat is about the Hulk). Then he went all ape shit one night and started spamming up ever Phoenix thread that was active at the time. Then in his next incarnation(David_Richards) he went around trying to criticize the debating skill of EVERYONE(mods included) until he was banned. Then as Ext@nt, he went the polar opposite of his Basti0n persona, and started criticizing Phoenix on every damn thread about her(even the ones in which she'd obviously win).

He's still around hiding so you'll encounter him if you haven't already. He's arrogant and whiny and like I already pointed out he's also stupid as Hell. The world would be better off without him.
The Durfist is for Darth.durfist
Sabes wins more than he loses.

Soljer
lol.

I remember all of that. laughing

Also; this guy is OBVIOUSLY a sock. And a poorly hidden one at that.

BANINANTE!

Darth Wolverine
Originally posted by Soljer
I remember all of that. laughing

Also; this guy is OBVIOUSLY a sock. And a poorly hidden one at that.

BANINANTE!

Of course i'm a sock fu"ktard, So banning me does what exactly as i'll just come on with a new i.d.

You are fu'cking stupid.

Darth Wolverine

Yeah but you suck dick so............At least i don't have cum running down my chin.

darthgoober
Yeah but you suck dick so............At least i don't have cum running down my chin.
Hello Basti0n, I was wondering when you'd grow the balls to out and reveal yourself. I see your as b*tchy as always.

Darth Wolverine
Hello Basti0n, I was wondering when you'd grow the balls to out and reveal yourself. I see your as b*tchy as always.

Call me Bastion if you want, you momma called me daddy last night.

Martian_mind
Frankly I'm a tad disappointed.He WAS a great troll,who could easily get under people's skin and still act like he was trying to follow the rules,however he lacks subtlety and flare at the moment.

darthgoober
Call me Bastion if you want, you momma called me daddy last night.
And I see your intellectual capacity still hasn't gone up either. Your not still really pissed because Phoenix isn't all you want her to be are you? Or are you still whining because you can't hold a decent debate by forum rules?

darthgoober
Frankly I'm a tad disappointed.He WAS a great troll,who could easily get under people's skin and still act like he was trying to follow the rules,however he lacks subtlety and flare at the moment.
That's because he's Basti0n/David_Richards/Logan_owns and pissing people off comes naturally to a whiny little b*tch like him.

NiņoAraņa
meh....

/entertainment

Modt
wow

Sock of the day
Darth goober has no idea who any sock is.

laughing

What a fuc.tard

Questioneer
It's weird...I laugh when I hear that people riot after sports.

But put you guys in a room and mention Captain America, Wolverine taking on Juggernaut and chairs would fly and prolly one of you goes home paralyzed.

Like...does the locker room attitude have to come with...everything...

If you're not cheering on your multicoloured sports stars, you're cheering on your multicoloured superheroes and the only differences is the sports fans actually have girls interested in them.

If you're on this forum and you're in a relationship, she's settling.

I always thought what made Superheroes better is that they stood for a higher purpose and when done right actually allow you to take home a few morals or a bit of motivation. So quit pretending like it's your elementary school yard.

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

Sock of the day
Originally posted by Questioneer

But put you guys in a room and mention Captain America, Wolverine taking on Juggernaut and chairs would fly and prolly one of you goes home paralyzed.

If you're not cheering on your multicoloured sports stars, you're cheering on your multicoloured superheroes and the only the differences is the sports fans actually have girls interested in them.

Good post.

Quite clever thumb up

Questioneer
Well yeah I mean all this whining about about PIS or whatever...like wtf the FF couldn't really take down Galactus but they do because the point of the story is to show that they won't back down and won't give up. They show that by being smart and sticking to your guns, you can overcome any obstacle.

grey fox
Originally posted by Questioneer

If you're not cheering on your multicoloured sports stars, you're cheering on your multicoloured superheroes and the only differences is the sports fans actually have girls interested in them.

I always thought what made Superheroes better is that they stood for a higher purpose and when done right actually allow you to take home a few morals or a bit of motivation. So quit pretending like it's your elementary school yard.

Hiya socko

steverules
This thead is hilarous...Wrolvrine can beat Glactai...and fanos...heck he cn beat te hole DC/Marvel univers combined shifty laughing out loud

darthgoober
Originally posted by Sock of the day
Darth goober has no idea who any sock is.

laughing

What a fuc.tard
Who are you even trying to kid at this point Basti0n(or as your now calling yourself Questioneer)? Your personality is obvious to anyone who's ever been unfortunate enough to encounter you so don't think your fooling anyone.

Honestly, how is it that you find the time to be a whiny little b*tch here on KMC as often as you do when your supposed to be studying hard in law school? You know if you fall behind and waste mommy's money, she's probably going to be upset with you.

"V"
Who are you even trying to kid at this point Basti0n(or as your now calling yourself Questioneer)? Your personality is obvious to anyone who's ever been unfortunate enough to encounter you so don't think your fooling anyone.

Honestly, how is it that you find the time to be a whiny little b*tch here on KMC as often as you do when your supposed to be studying hard in law school? You know if you fall behind and waste mommy's money, she's probably going to be upset with you.

Goob, you're barking up the wrong tree. It's not Basti0n dude.

darthgoober
Originally posted by "V"
Goob, you're barking up the wrong tree. It's not Basti0n dude.
Which one? Questioneer or Darth Wolverine? And if not him who is it?

"V"
Which one? Questioneer or Darth Wolverine? And if not him who is it?

Neither of them are him, more likely to be Whirly & Judge.

Questioneer being Whirly, Darth being Svend, Pretty obvious if you pay close detail.

darthgoober
Originally posted by "V"
Neither of them are him, more likely to be Whirly & Judge.

Questioneer being Whirly, Darth being Svend, Pretty obvious if you pay close detail.
I may be wrong about Questioneer, but I'm almost positive about Darth Wolverine. Just look at his response to my talking shit about Basti0n...

What I said...

And what he said...

That's pretty much an admission in my book.

"V"
I may be wrong about Questioneer, but I'm almost positive about Darth Wolverine. Just look at his response to my talking shit about Basti0n...

What I said...

And what he said...

That's pretty much an admission in my book.

Hardly an admission, it's Svend dude. Trust me about this, I reckon DR is gone for good and to be honest he didn't annoy me that much in the first place. If you look at DW poor grammar and huge lack of english skills it becomes pretty aparent English isn't his first language, and well.. I'm 100% adamant it's Svend. Still, banned now.. doesnt really matter.

Not that either of them really annoy me either to be honest, I couldn't care less. It's just funnier the amount of people that go on crusades against them, when any idiot can identify them.

And on-topic (for once!) Sabertooth 8/10.. But Wolverine 7/10 in a comic, because despite the fact he's kinda beaten in every category.. he still manages to pull out wins against Creed.

Face
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/Vloco/wolverine_vs_sabretooth.jpg

steverules
Jim Lee art right there...love that pic

Grinning Goku
Nice stuff.

Badabing
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.