Batman and V (for Vendetta) Gauntlet Pt. 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
OK, ok I know this is my third thread with these guys but I cant help it, I just think theyre so tight. cool

These two badasses get 1 hour of prep while fighting in Gotham at night, and a week between fights to recover from injuries/rest/reprep for the next fight. The Tumbler is only available for the last 2 fights.

Movie versions of each: Batman Begins and V for Vendetta.

Batman has standard equip from the movie but also including: tear gas/smoke capsules and flashbangs.

V has: Full costume with everything, Type IIIA kevlar vest and 8 newly sharpened knives.

(all opponents also get 1 hour of prep, but no1 else can be included in the fight they could be associated with, except for the people I listed)

Movie versions of:

1. Ra's al Ghul and 10 League of Shadow Ninjas- ninja suits, long swords, katanas, shuriken, grapple hooks and nun chucks.

2. The Punisher and 10 Marines- Punisher has the Barrett M468 with M203 attatched, pistol grip Mossberg(shotgun), dual Colt .45 handguns, 4 grenades, survival knife and a kevlar vest with white skull insignia. 10 Marines have either M4's or M16's and 9mm Berrettas, anti-personel mines and claymore mines for traps.

3. Daredevil and Elektra- Adamantium billy clubs with grapple and Elektra has her sais which are her little hand swords.

4. Blade- Supershotgun with twin stake launcher, modified MAC-10 off Blade 2, incendiary grenades, shuriken, explosives, acid-etched sword and deployable wrist blades.

5. Wolverine

6. Bloodlusted Predator- cloak, medicomp, biohelmet, 13" wrist blades, combi-stick, shoulder cannon and smart disk.

7. Spiderman

8. 300 Spartans- Swords, shields, spears and helmet armor.

9. The Hulk

10. Superman

braz
GAAAAAAHHHHH. just as I expected! big grin I say they get to 7. >_>

braz
HAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!.. bump...

no

SpunkySmurph
They stop at three.

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
They stop at three.

I cant really remember the movie that well, I saw it a along time ago. what were some of Daredevils and Elektra's feats..? the only one I can really remember is him dodging all that glass thrown by Bullseye.

SpunkySmurph
Elektra was stronger then either V or Batman. She had telepathy, could move faster then the eye could see, and defeated somebody who would rape either of them in H2H.

braz
Elektra was stronger then either V or Batman. She had telepathy, could move faster then the eye could see, and defeated somebody who would rape either of them in H2H.

Elektra was stronger than V and Batman?? a girl???! wait wait wait. maybe Batman, but still I dont see how, because Batman was incredibely strong in Batman Begins, curling Ducard with one arm from that cliff. and V had enhanced strength(near superhuman, above peak human at least) from the biovirus in which he was slamming guys into walls with ease. what did Elektra do to make u think she was stronger? (btw, I've never seen Elektra the movie)

SpunkySmurph
I meant stronger as in power-wise. Though she wasn't a strength slouch herself.

braz
I meant stronger as in power-wise. Though she wasn't a strength slouch herself.

oooh ok. gotcha. thumb up

braz
bump

braz
yes.

Badabing
Stop at 6.

braz
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop at 6.

Agreed.

thumb up

braz
confused

up

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz
OK, ok I know this is my third thread with these guys but I cant help it, I just think theyre so tight. cool

These two badasses get 1 hour of prep while fighting in Gotham at night, and a week between fights to recover from injuries/rest/reprep for the next fight. The Tumbler is only available for the last 2 fights.

Movie versions of each: Batman Begins and V for Vendetta.

Batman has standard equip from the movie but also including: tear gas/smoke capsules and flashbangs.

V has: Full costume with everything, Type IIIA kevlar vest and 8 newly sharpened knives.

(all opponents also get 1 hour of prep, but no1 else can be included in the fight they could be associated with, except for the people I listed)

Movie versions of:

1. Ra's al Ghul and 10 League of Shadow Ninjas- ninja suits, long swords, katanas, shuriken, grapple hooks and nun chucks.

2. The Punisher and 10 Marines- Punisher has the Barrett M468 with M203 attatched, pistol grip Mossberg(shotgun), dual Colt .45 handguns, 4 grenades, survival knife and a kevlar vest with white skull insignia. 10 Marines have either M4's or M16's and 9mm Berrettas, anti-personel mines and claymore mines for traps.

3. Daredevil and Elektra- Adamantium billy clubs with grapple and Elektra has her sais which are her little hand swords.

4. Blade- Supershotgun with twin stake launcher, modified MAC-10 off Blade 2, incendiary grenades, shuriken, explosives, acid-etched sword and deployable wrist blades.

5. Wolverine

6. Bloodlusted Predator- cloak, medicomp, biohelmet, 13" wrist blades, combi-stick, shoulder cannon and smart disk.

7. Spiderman

8. 300 Spartans- Swords, shields, spears and helmet armor.

9. The Hulk

10. Superman

Both combatants survive and finish this gauntlet.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Both combatants survive and finish this gauntlet.

Its actually possible IMO, I agree, but most likely it will not happen. For the majority, I would say that they stop at 6. 7 if theyre really lucky. because they have superior weaponry to the Spartans and will have the drop on most of them with a higher vantage point(buildings). and with Hulk and Supes, like I said Batman n V can use the Batmobile which shoots heat seeking rockets, so that could maybe take down movie Hulk. because if I recall, he was very durable and a .50 caliber round just bounced right off him, but I dont think he ever got hit by a missile all those helicopters and planes were shooting, so I would say it could probably harm him and continuous hits with it could be effective. and as for Supes, all Bats has to do is go to Lex Luthor, and u know what happens from there. wink

Darth Martin
Bats from the movie would get ripped by Blade. So would V if he didn't have a plan or adamantium/promethium knifes.

Tank_6603
Spider-man takes them 7/10 with 25 ton lifting ability (current canon if you don't believe me that he's a 25 tonner go to the spider-man forums or buy Civil War Battle damage it lists his current official stats) and he's way faster than both of them even without his spider-sense. If he's wearing the crimson uniform from Civil War then he's bullet proof and gasses won't affect him. We're talking about a guy who took Cap's shield away from him and threw Iron Man through a brick wall.

braz
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Spider-man takes them 7/10 with 25 ton lifting ability (current canon if you don't believe me that he's a 25 tonner go to the spider-man forums or buy Civil War Battle damage it lists his current official stats) and he's way faster than both of them even without his spider-sense. If he's wearing the crimson uniform from Civil War then he's bullet proof and gasses won't affect him. We're talking about a guy who took Cap's shield away from him and threw Iron Man through a brick wall.

dude this is Movie Spiderman, all movie versions of each character

Tank_6603
Oh well damn then it's leonidas in a curbstomp, haha.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bats from the movie would get ripped by Blade. So would V if he didn't have a plan or adamantium/promethium knifes.

so u dont think both of them combined could take out Blade?

Tank_6603
**** no

braz
Originally posted by Tank_6603
**** no

what if Bats and V get the drop on him, which could very easily happen.

Darth Martin
Stop at Wolverine. Bloodlusted Pred is overkill.

braz
^Idunno, Movie Wolverine wasnt all that impressive, I say they stop at 6 and get obliterated

Darth Martin
Didn't know it was Movie Wolverine

spawnwest
Strength has nothing to do with this battle.

Giving two vigilantes who have genius level intelligence, with lots of gadgets, one-hour of prep time, and Bruce's unlimited resources. I betting they make it through. They are going to find away to beat all of them.

Batman and V for the win....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
With prep Batman is nearly unstoppable.

Darth Martin
Yeah but this is movie version. And Bruce isn't really a genuis scientifically yet. Fox did most everything for him as far as gadgets go. If anyones a genuis V is. If V gets explosives then I could see them having a shot at the 300 Spartans. Give Batman a Katana for the 300 fight and it should help him out a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.