Apocalypse vs. 1 Borg Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse is busy working on his latest scheme for ensuring the survival of the fittest. When suddenly, he is teleported into space. He finds himself on board a large Borg cube. He scans the vessel and reads from an interface console and quickly realizes the threat to Earth they pose. "Only I have the right to end this world if it does not prove fit. These Borg shall learn to fear the power of APOCALYPSE!"

the borg are unaware Apocalypse is onboard the ship, he has about 3 hours of prep before their internal scanners and hive mind figure out something is wrong. Unless he acts earlier, in which case they will immediately be alerted something is wrong and dispatch drones.

Can Apocalypse take over or destroy the Borg cube? This is classic Apoc and ST:TNG Borg Cube.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apoc would tear the Borg ship apart. They dont' have what it takes to kill him or override his dna and assim him.

TricksterPriest
Maybe I should have said 3 cubes? whistle

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Apoc would tear the Borg ship apart. They dont' have what it takes to kill him or override his dna and assim him.

I agree

Endless Mike
Realistically, Pooky should win. If it was written in a comic, he'd lose, just because.

TricksterPriest
Ok, Apoc has to fight off 5 cubes once his prep time is done. And there's a borg queen on one.

Badabing
Resistance is futile. drool
http://www.startrekdb.se/multimedia/bilder/voy_7of9/seven-9.jpg

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing Saw that one coming. So does that mean you think the Borg have a shot with 5 cubes?

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocfindsey.png

Martian_mind
Jonn curbstomps him.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn curbstomps him.

Animated Apoc kicks Animated Jonn's ass. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocfindsey.png

hysterical

Martian_mind
Animated Apoc kicks Animated Jonn's ass. stick out tongue

You must ask yourself...is here with me were you truly wish to be?

maybe,but your really desperate now and the sad thing is u need an incalculably weakened Jonn vs an Incredibly amped Apoc to have a chance.

Evil_Ash
You must ask yourself...is here with me were you truly wish to be?

maybe,but your really desperate now and the sad thing is u need an incalculably weakened Jonn vs an Incredibly amped Apoc to have a chance.

no expression

Comics: Jonn destroys Apoc.

starlock
Original set-up Appocalypse

So does he have control of the ship,and then he fights the other cubes(i think he would take over the ship and drones)

Or when prep time is up he begins to take over the ship?

pr1983
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apocalypse is busy working on his latest scheme for ensuring the survival of the fittest. When suddenly, he is teleported into space. He finds himself on board a large Borg cube. He scans the vessel and reads from an interface console and quickly realizes the threat to Earth they pose. "Only I have the right to end this world if it does not prove fit. These Borg shall learn to fear the power of APOCALYPSE!"

the borg are unaware Apocalypse is onboard the ship, he has about 3 hours of prep before their internal scanners and hive mind figure out something is wrong. Unless he acts earlier, in which case they will immediately be alerted something is wrong and dispatch drones.

Can Apocalypse take over or destroy the Borg cube? This is classic Apoc and ST:TNG Borg Cube.

wtf? you're even stacking the fight against the borg, just to give apoc a chance?

Martian_mind
no expression

Comics: Jonn destroys Apoc.

Yes!!!!

thats You,Tricker and Sym who i've had concede,Now i just need Hercules,Red and bada and i'll have pwned all the mongooses evil face

Evil_Ash
Yes!!!!

thats You,Tricker and Sym who i've had concede,Now i just need Hercules,Red and bada and i'll have pwned all the mongooses evil face

Um, I admitted it long ago in the Apocalypse vs. Martian Manhunter thread...

However, as I pointed out, Animated Apocalypse curbstomps Animated Jonn. sly

Martian_mind
I missed that then....

still awesome though.

Look out Bada...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by starlock
Original set-up Appocalypse

So does he have control of the ship,and then he fights the other cubes(i think he would take over the ship and drones)

Or when prep time is up he begins to take over the ship?

Prep time is done the moment he starts messing with the ship itself. The borg notice things like that fast.

Pr1983, ok, let's make it 'Star Trek:First Contact' level Borg.

Badabing

Can Apocalypse take over or destroy the Borg cube? This is classic Apoc and ST:TNG Borg Cube. With that amount of prep the Borg lose. Seven Of Nine could beat Apoc.

TricksterPriest
With that amount of prep the Borg lose. Seven Of Nine could beat Apoc.
I call bullshit on Seven of Nine being able to even hurt Apocalypse, let alone beat him. stick out tongue

Ok multi-scenario.

1. Apoc has 2 hours prep
2. Apoc has 1 hour prep.
3. Apoc has no prep.
4. Apoc starts outside the cube.

pr1983
Prep time is done the moment he starts messing with the ship itself. The borg notice things like that fast.

Pr1983, ok, let's make it 'Star Trek:First Contact' level Borg.

firstly... and this is just to let you know...

the borg would detect any scans made of their ship first of all, and even though they may not react, thye'll have at the very least scanned the area from which they themselves were scanned...

he wouldn't last 3 hours on a borg vessel unnoticed unless he was standing perfectly still, and not affecting the surrounding area at all...

fc:borg or tng:borg, makes little difference to be honest...

TricksterPriest
Huh. forgot about that. So how long would he have realistically to prep, not counting the scenarios?

pr1983
I call bullshit on Seven of Nine being able to even hurt Apocalypse, let alone beat him. stick out tongue

Ok multi-scenario.

1. Apoc has 2 hours prep
2. Apoc has 1 hour prep.
3. Apoc has no prep.

1. apoc maybe...
2. same again...
3. maybe the borg...
4. apoc's f*cked...

Huh. forgot about that. So how long would he have realistically to prep, not counting the scenarios?

on the ship, if he was making any sort of racket, minutes...

Badabing
I call bullshit on Seven of Nine being able to even hurt Apocalypse, let alone beat him. stick out tongue Apoc doesn't like the ladies? blink

Ok multi-scenario.

1. Apoc has 2 hours prep
2. Apoc has 1 hour prep.
3. Apoc has no prep.

1. Apoc wins. (I'm assuming knowledge of Celestial tech>>>Borg tech)

2. Apoc wins. (Again, I'm assuming knowledge of Celestial tech>>>Borg tech)

3. Borg

4. Borg

guy222

Apoc easilycheers

TricksterPriest
bumped cause it's a good idea. and there's too many hulk threads on the first page.

TricksterPriest
bumped and request a move to the trek forum.

psycho gundam

Can Apocalypse take over or destroy the Borg cube? This is classic Apoc and ST:TNG Borg Cube. prosh > borg cube.
the borg cube will start to take on a more pyramid shape, if you know what i mean.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by psycho gundam
prosh > borg cube.
the borg cube will start to take on a more pyramid shape, if you know what i mean.
Why not the signature capital A?

psycho gundam
because that would be dumb and inconsistent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.