Who is the Weakest Marvel CHaracter Who Could Defeat Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Well..to please the DS fanboys, we'll make it the "non-jobbing" version.

Redatom65
-_-'

Aunt May can seduce him. She's got the ability to seduce the strongest of beings. She's seduced the Living T. Before too. I supose she ins't all that weak really. I don't knnow I'll think about it. Devilgoblin and xmeat are going to say something like Captain America I bet

Martian_mind
The Xmeat/Devilgoblin hate has got to go Red,Look at that post,tell me you don't sound like guy.

Redatom65
lol, it's late out here and I got school in the morning. Going to bed now for my humor is flat and my posts are guyish.

Martian_mind
That post was VERY Guyish.

Badabing
Originally posted by Redatom65
-_-'

Aunt May can seduce him. She's got the ability to seduce the strongest of beings. She's seduced the Living T. Before too. I supose she ins't all that weak really. I don't knnow I'll think about it. Devilgoblin and xmeat are going to say something like Captain America I bet Ewwww! sick

durfist
Flash is my choice.

Martian_mind
Isn't it MARVEL characters?

TricksterPriest
Flash can't beat DS and he's DC. Around RKT level is what you need to have a good shot at beating DS, not counting the OE one shot.

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Flash can't beat DS and he's DC. Around RKT level is what you need to have a good shot at beating DS, not counting the OE one shot. Flash can and I'll pick from any comic universe I want! mad I don't follow rules. durfist

The Pict
Squirrel Girl!

Badabing
Originally posted by The Pict
Squirrel Girl! eek! Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance

Soljer
Hulk.

Oh, wait...you said weakest.

StyleTime
Lmao.

Spot on man. Spot on.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Hulk.

Oh, wait...you said weakest. Bah. I was going to make that joke about someone competent, like Doop, or Detective Chimp. Thunder-stealer.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Bah. I was going to make that joke about someone competent, like Doop, or Detective Chimp. Thunder-stealer.

It's what I do.

Bouboumaster
Sorry, bad post

tkitna
Dr. Strange maybe.

Blair Wind
Wolverine

Bouboumaster
Wolverine.

Validus
Thanos w/IG

SpunkySmurph
Toad

charlemagne9746
TOAA....maybe

Thanos_THOTU
The weakest...maybe

charlemagne9746
On a serious note...it would take atleast skyfather level....Odin or above.

Thanos_THOTU
In Amalgam comics he battled Thanos and won, barely.
Then he battled a staving Galactus and got served.
After that he got pwned again by Dark Phoenix.

I'd say those who can defeat Thanos can defeat Darkseid, Odin would be a good choise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
True form DS? Probably Galactus from The A Wave.

8urs
Layla Miller. She's the weakest character who can beat anyone.

Nikkolas
Or the one that fought Tyrant...or the In-Betweener...or Mephisto...or maybe even Aggomotto.

Hey. There's a thought. Mephisto vs. DS.

Nikkolas
Oh and then other people weaker than that. Like Tyrant himself or Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Or the one that fought Tyrant...or the In-Betweener...or Mephisto...or maybe even Aggomotto.

Hey. There's a thought. Mephisto vs. DS.

True Form DS. You know the one who is so big that his very presence destroys Reality. Mephisto is very iffy. On one hand he can stalemate Big G. Then on the other, He can't beat Warlock or Surfer.

don't shiv
Domino/Longshot 6/10
Dodge OE amplify it through a shiny diamond/whatever it strikes D.S.

Lila Cheney 6/10
ports Superboy Prime to D.S. and whispers in the boys ear before porting out

Remy Lebeau
Apoc Upgrades. reckon Gambit gets all fired riled an goes newson on D.S.s @ss

Proteus
wild ride

Psycho Man
cripples D.S. with Doubt then whispers "the answer to the AL Equation lies in the Heart of the source dearie" R.I.P D.S.

Bentley
Come on! Squirrel girl is the answer!

Questioneer
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

I'd say those who can defeat Thanos can defeat Darkseid, Odin would be a good choise.

Which Amalgam comic?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Questioneer
Which Amalgam comic?
Next time, before making a stupid reply like this again, try being more specific, which comic is it you want:

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/fanfic/cpu/issue39/cpu39-1a.jpg

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/gallery/search/graphics/DSvsGLbg.jpg

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/sep1/darkphoenix.jpg

Kurash
theyd have to be at least Odins level

Galan007

I'd say those who can defeat Thanos can defeat Darkseid, Odin would be a good choise. Crossover events are a bad way to gauge a characters power. erm

Hell if I had only read "Marvel v.s. DC", I would think that Spiderman can beat Superboy, Wolverine can beat Lobo, and Storm can beat Wonder Woman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's best to stick to what each character has done within their respective companies.

That being said, IMO you would need a being at least Odin-level or greater, to have a chance at beating DS.

And even then, said character won't be killing DS, just beating him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
Come on! Squirrel girl is the answer!

She's multiversal. Hardly the weakest.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Crossover events are a bad way to gauge a characters power. erm

Hell if I had only read "Marvel v.s. DC", I would think that Spiderman can beat Superboy, Wolverine can beat Lobo, and Storm can beat Wonder Woman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's best to stick to what each character has done within their respective companies.

That being said, IMO you would need a being at least Odin-level or greater, to have a chance at beating DS.

And even then, said character won't be killing DS, just beating him.

Meh, I'd say you'd have to be CLOSE to Odin's level, but since Odin himself could take a majority over Darkseid, you could be a slight bit below Odin and still at least pull a 5/10.

Galan007
Meh, I'd say you'd have to be CLOSE to Odin's level, but since Odin himself could take a majority over Darkseid, you could be a slight bit below Odin and still at least pull a 5/10. I only said Odin level +, because of the Thanos incident.

Validus
Next time, before making a stupid reply like this again, try being more specific, which comic is it you want:

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/fanfic/cpu/issue39/cpu39-1a.jpg

Isn't that a fan made book? Thanos and DS are clearly photoshopped on that background.

EDIT - Not to mention that it says Fan Fiction Group in the top left corner. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Meh, I'd say you'd have to be CLOSE to Odin's level, but since Odin himself could take a majority over Darkseid, you could be a slight bit below Odin and still at least pull a 5/10.

I don't think so. I think you have to be over Odin's level to be able to beat Darkseid. And Odin would not take a majority against Darkseid.

Nikkolas
Yes he would.

Tell me when Darkseid, under his own power, can destroy galaxies in his fights, create new suns or even shake the multiverse.

Odin destroys DS 30/10.

Galan007
Yes he would.

Tell me when Darkseid, under his own power, can destroy galaxies in his fights, create new suns or even shake the multiverse.

Odin destroys DS 30/10. If you actually think Odin could outright destroy DS, you are sadly mistaken. erm

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't think so. I think you have to be over Odin's level to be able to beat Darkseid. And Odin would not take a majority against Darkseid.

This is the stuff that makes SHC glow at times.

Galan007
Originally posted by UniOmni
This is the stuff that makes SHC glow at times. Aren't the guys from SHC the ones saying that Sentry could defeat the entire JLA/JSA? confused

UniOmni
I haven't seen anything like that myself.

Then again, half the board tolerates Sentry, while the other half hates him it seems.

But i'd take the word of Astro, who knows more New God history than anyone else i've come across(including myself), on whether or not Darkseid beats Odin.

Astro has said he feels Darkseid can win some, but loses the majority.

The word i'd stake my e-rep on

Validus
Yeah, Astro is pretty sexy if I do say so.

UniOmni
Validus, didn't you tell me in a pm that you were engaged, and soon to be married to a very pretty girl from Iowa?

Why this sweet man ish now?

Galan007
But i'd take the word of Astro, who knows more New God history than anyone else i've come across(including myself), on whether or not Darkseid beats Odin.

Astro has said he feels Darkseid can win some, but loses the majority.

The word i'd stake my e-rep on That's cool and all, but I'm not the one who said DS would take the majority over Odin. confused

I just commented that there is no way in hell Odin could outright destroy DS,

because...... Well........ He can't.

Anyone who thinks Odin could destroy DS, needs to read up on that subject a lil bit. doped

That's all I said though.

Validus
Validus, didn't you tell me in a pm that you were engaged, and soon to be married to a very pretty girl from Iowa?

Why this sweet man ish now?
She isn't from Iowa and I just can't ignore the raw sex appeal of Astro.

UniOmni
You merely don't want to fight the urge!

Quitter

bigbran
Sentry.

UniOmni
You're gonna be mauled for that one Branny.

I won't agree or disagree, but i will watch.

Symmetric Chaos

The word i'd stake my e-rep on

E-rep?

Not to sound like FO or any of Whily's various socks but thats pretty sad.

UniOmni
It was meant to be corny, captain oblivious.

Symmetric Chaos
It was meant to be corny, captain oblivious.

Now you've hurt my e-feeling. I guess I have to be e-mo now.

UniOmni
clever git

roughrider
Deadpool will stumble onto a Boom Tube & Mother Box, and all Hell will break loose on Apokolips! big grin

Darkseid will sue for peace, just to get Wade out of his dimension. laughing out loud

Lord S
In Amalgam comics he battled Thanos and won, barely. Kindly show us this battle...cause the pic you posted is a card, (or so I heard). The 'Cosmic Powers Unlimited' miniseries did not contain any DC characters.

I don't honestly recall Thanos and Darkseid ever fighting. The closest they came was in 'Marvel vs. DC', where they were separated before they could even begin.

Ok.

After that? I believe that 'X-Men/Teen Titans' crossover was way back in the 80's.

Skeets
These thread are ****ing retarded!
"Who's the weakest character that can beat this Character"...What the ****!!!

FearOfBlood
1) any Marvel/Dc Top Tier can beat Darkseid

2) Some of them could even beat him most of times (thor, Superman, Hulk, Flash Black Bolt, BRB, Morg, SS, Gladiator, Doomsday, ad nauseam)

3) no one, under top tier level, could beat him

FearOfBlood
Yes he would.

Odin destroys DS 30/10.

Darkseid's fanboys beats The Living Tribunal confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
The math is pretty simple. If Thanos who is by far less powerful than DS can stand up to Odin for a lenghty time, Then it would take someone more powerful than Odin to defeat DS. Galactus.

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The math is pretty simple. If Thanos who is by far less powerful than DS can stand up to Odin for a lenghty time, Then it would take someone more powerful than Odin to defeat DS. Galactus. Not neccisarily true. I think Odin and Darkseid are fairly equal, not only could Odin defeat him, but some might argue he may take majority.. However, who takes more is all up to opinion, but I see them around similar levels.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Not neccisarily true. I think Odin and Darkseid are fairly equal, not only could Odin defeat him, but some might argue he may take majority.. However, who takes more is all up to opinion, but I see them around similar levels.

yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
Not neccisarily true. I think Odin and Darkseid are fairly equal, not only could Odin defeat him, but some might argue he may take majority.. However, who takes more is all up to opinion, but I see them around similar levels.
NOt To me. It took 5 Gods to combine to fight DS. And DS has the ability that Odin Does not. To take beings who are superior or equal to himself and simply take thier power for his own. Oding would be undone by his own power added to DS. I don't see DS taking Big G's power from him so It is my opinion that it would take Big G to win an actual all out non jobbing full on ability battle.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Validus
Isn't that a fan made book? Thanos and DS are clearly photoshopped on that background.

EDIT - Not to mention that it says Fan Fiction Group in the top left corner. stick out tongue
Check out Marvel vs DC #4

nvrbeenwthagirl
Check out Marvel vs DC #4

Yeah and Thanos was being worn out by his 4 combatants while DS had not a scratch on him. DS took a full on blast from Surfer and Storm as if it were nothing and Cremed Thor right out of the sky. Thanos was being rocked by WW and Captain Marvel. Obviously the writers felt that DC top Tiers are actually closer in strength To thanos than Marvel Top Tiers. Which is why DS called Thanos a Pale Imitation of the real thing.

Kurash
Yeah and Thanos was being worn out by his 4 combatants while DS had not a scratch on him. DS took a full on blast from Surfer and Storm as if it were nothing and Cremed Thor right out of the sky. Thanos was being rocked by WW and Captain Marvel. Obviously the writers felt that DC top Tiers are actually closer in strength To thanos than Marvel Top Tiers. Which is why DS called Thanos a Pale Imitation of the real thing.

anyone have scans? i dont have this crossover

Priest
thanos w/o any powerups stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
thanos w/o any powerups stick out tongue Seriously,

I officially hate you now.

stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Yeah and Thanos was being worn out by his 4 combatants while DS had not a scratch on him. DS took a full on blast from Surfer and Storm as if it were nothing and Cremed Thor right out of the sky. Thanos was being rocked by WW and Captain Marvel. Obviously the writers felt that DC top Tiers are actually closer in strength To thanos than Marvel Top Tiers. Which is why DS called Thanos a Pale Imitation of the real thing. Umm... no he wasn't, and, what the f*ck are you talking about?

LordFear
Deadpool

Priest
Seriously,

I officially hate you now.
stick out tongue
Thanos faught Odin(who faught Surter) and Tyrant (who faoght Galactus)....I would say DS and Thanos are around the same power level.
wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos faught Odin(who faught Surter) and Tyrant (who faoght Galactus)....I would say DS and Thanos are around the same power level.
wink Did Thanos beat Odin or Tyrant?

Evil_Ash
Did Thanos beat Odin or Tyrant?

No.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
No. But, he did good, which is more than Apoc could ever say.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
But, he did good, which is more than Apoc could ever say.

How does that matter?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How does that matter? Just saying.

Also, Thanos didn't get put down, and then he got powered-up in his fight with Tyrant.

Batman-Prime
Captain America or Spiderman or Galactus, one of them. big grin

Galan007
No. Exactly.

The ability to fight someone for a while, really doesn't mean much IMO.

I could try to fight Chuck Liddell, but does that mean I have a chance at taking him down? no

WorldWarHulk
Exactly.

The ability to fight someone for a while, really doesn't mean much IMO.

I could try to fight Chuck Liddell, but does that mean I have a chance at taking him down? no So, you really think, that you can take a bunch of shots from Chuck, and not be out?
Or, even put Chuck down, and punch him around (Tyrant fight).

Also, what about his Kosmo's fight?

Galan007
So, you really think, that you can take a bunch of shots from Chuck, and not be out?
Or, even put Chuck down, and punch him around (Tyrant fight).

Also, what about his Kosmo's fight? It was just a way to try and put it in perspective.

If anything the "Odin fight" was a low showing for Odin.

WorldWarHulk
It was just a way to try and put it in perspective.

If anything the "Odin fight" was a low showing for Odin. Based on?
Based on his fight with Set that came a few years after the one with Thanos, right?

Something, that even goes against Odin's other showings...

Evil_Ash
and punch him around (Tyrant fight).

Thanos punched Tyrant around?

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4708/imrln6sz6.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2793/thanostyrant2yu4.th.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2385/thanostyrant3de0.th.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7508/thanostyrant4rf7.th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1300/tyrant304ipxh2.th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2791/thanostyrant7fo5.th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1661/tyrant32330wset5.th.jpg

Thanos was highly amped up in this fight...and he still did hardly anything to Tyrant, while Thanos was all ripped up, worse than his fight with Odin.

WorldWarHulk
Thanos punched Tyrant around?

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4708/imrln6sz6.th.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2793/thanostyrant2yu4.th.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2385/thanostyrant3de0.th.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7508/thanostyrant4rf7.th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1300/tyrant304ipxh2.th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2791/thanostyrant7fo5.th.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1661/tyrant32330wset5.th.jpg

Thanos was highly amped up in this fight...and he still did hardly anything to Tyrant, while Thanos was all ripped up, worse than his fight with Odin. A scan or two seems to be missing...

Also, in the third scan, you showed, he was punching Tyrant to the ground.
And in the first shot Thanos fired, had ripped up Tyrant's bio-armour in the front.
Hardly did anything, is a lie, and if you want to see hardly done anything, then check every other one of Tyrant's fights (minus the Galactus one).

Not to mention, we judge fights by how bad the clothes are...

Plus, after the fight between the two, Thanos went and powered himself up with the orb. So, he was powered up for that fight (as opposed to the Odin one), but all that means, is that Thanos was more powerful after the fight, than he was, say before he put his hands on the orb.

Now of course Tyrant won that fight, and of course, he was significantly more powerful than Thanos, but it was a good feat of Thanos, and like I said, he had punched Tyrant around.

Avalonofthewind
http://melbotis.blogspot.com/zod4prez.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
*bows before Zod*

Evil_Ash
*bows before Zod*

KNEEL fool!

Symmetric Chaos
KNEEL fool!

GengisKahn kneels before no man!

Evil_Ash
GengisKahn kneels before no man!

Zod is GOD! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Zod is GOD! roll eyes (sarcastic)

So am I fool!

Evil_Ash
So am I fool!

This is fargin war!

geshien
deadpool.

(you're not gonna like my reason)

he can break the fourth wall.

$treet-$oldier
toad... wolverine... nightcrawler...
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.