Ghost Ship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

r0ckxon
Have you seen the trailer of Ghost Ship? I saw it the other day and it looks really spooky!

BackFire349
below looks better. written by darren arronofsky

ToMacco
What is this now?

BackFire349
its a movie about a haunted world war 2 sub.

Fire
seems nice, very nice, btw To I'll post the class pic (without yerss-he's request) so u can judge the girls in our class urself smile

kychesu
hmm> i'm confused.. r u talking about Below, or about Ghost Ship, Backfire?

BackFire349
below

kychesu
Below .. i haven't heard of it.. is it coming out soon?

BackFire349
yeah, october 11

kychesu
ooh ten days! wanna tell me some stuff about it? or is there a trailer available or nething?

BackFire349
ive seen a trailor on tv a few times. i actually dont know much about it. just that it was written by darron aronofsky.

kychesu
i don't watch tv very often.. so i definitely won't see the preview there..

so there's no site for it?

ToMacco
Fire, where's that photo?

I finally saw the preview for this on TV, looked stupid as hell.

kychesu
are you still talking about Below?

ToMacco
No, Ghost Ship.

Actually, it doesn't look that bad.

kychesu
lol good job contradicting yourself >=0] ..

they made the previews pretty well actually. if it's a crappy movie, then i'd be surprised

beamer9000
whats this picture you people are talkin about

KidRock
ghost ship wasnt bad. the ending was a little weird. they should make another 2 when that ghost dude goes onto another ship and shoots evreyone. BUT what happened to dodger?!?!

Kes
Who was Dodger?The blond guy? If so he gets killer after he shots the evil guy. Cant remember how thou.

KidRock
yea they said he died but they never showed it or anything. (dodger is the blond haired guy that shot the ghost)

Kes
well we see the ghost stand up so pretty easy to assume he died. Dont recall how the scene goes exactly. Doesn't the ghost shot him or something? Oh well. If he wasn't killed by the ghost the explosion did ithttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.