Robert Garcia vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
I'd watch your back if I were you, Garcia. I've been notified by my friends in Interpol and MI-6 that Vega is in Japan. He is not to be underestimated. Ken.

P.S., If you fight him, go for the face.

Robert Garcia, at the moment, is wishing that he should have listened to his rival's warning.

Takuma and Yuri were both attacked by the aforementioned Spanish Ninja at Robert's Japanese retreat. Yuri got off light with several bruises, whereas Takuma was sent to the hospital for stitches.

Only Ryo saved both his father from getting killed and his sister from being raped and killed. Ryo decides to stay with his family at the hospital while Robert goes looking for Vega.

Inside an abaondoned building, Robert finds his target inside a cage match. Almost immediately, Robert steps in, his face grim.

"You must be quite the ladies' man," Vega notes. "But you cannot compare with my beauty."

"You attacked my girl and my sensei," Robert replies coldly.

"You mean that man with the ugly mask and the girl?" Vega asks as he brandishes the claw. "It has been a long time since my claw was stained with the blood of someone so beautiful as her. Too bad her brother interrupted me."

Robert has a hard time in keeping his emotions in check. "Masters was right about you. But now, it's payback time." He goes into his stance.

Vega secures his mask onto his face. "You wish to challenge me to a match? Fine. You will share a hospital room with your master!"

TricksterPriest
I think Robert's in trouble. Vega is ungodly fast, maybe the fastest non-boss tier character in SF. I just can't see him getting around the speed. Then again, Vega fights like shit if you can bust his face in or break his mask.

olympian
If its in a ring cage, Vega takes most.

If its in an open space kind of arena, just like Ryo, Robert will take him.

TricksterPriest
Set up is cage match. Robert's screwed. It's almost impossible to beat Vega in a cage match for non-boss tiers.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Set up is cage match. Robert's screwed. It's almost impossible to beat Vega in a cage match for non-boss tiers.
I dunno about that, but yeah he is dead.

Superboy Prime
LoL@Go for the face

brainchild81
Robert's a dead man. There will be no more heirs after Ryo.

Remulous
If this is in a cage match, Vega takes it, but in an open space, I can see Rob just barely taking him.

King Nothing
Originally posted by Remulous
If this is in a cage match, Vega takes it, but in an open space, I can see Rob just barely taking him. I can agree.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Set up is cage match. Robert's screwed. It's almost impossible to beat Vega in a cage match for non-boss tiers. Considering someone like Bryan Fury (who's not a boss tier) would rip Vega in half with the utmost ease whether in a cage or the middle of nowhere.

Your G.O.D
Nice way to bump an old thread to mention a character that has nothin to do wit the thread at hand...real smart. thumb up

Lana
Okay, lemme clear something up.

Bumping threads for no reason is bumping a thread and simply typing "heh" "okay" "LOL" etc.

Actually adding something to the thread? Is not bumping for no reason. It's fine.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Nice way to bump an old thread to mention a character that has nothin to do wit the thread at hand...real smart. thumb up One, it has something to do with that thread as it pwned Trickster up the ass.

Two, you reported something that displeased you. Maybe you should consider putting some people on ignore sometime.

Sado22
Robert. fast, projectiles, good power and won't throw a hissy fit if his face got messed up.
haohshikoken........vega screwed.

Wandering Flame
Oh my god...I take back everything I said after watching this.C5I0rTWPvH0

Blax_Hydralisk
Does anyone else find G.O.D to be completely annoying, at times?

He seems to have a stick up his ass for some reason.

Wandering Flame
Apparently only when he thinks Capcom-related characters are being bashed, for some reason.

It seems he much rathers to argue over stupid things with the same people than use the ignore system. Come to think of it I don't think he knows what that is. ermm

Sado22
Vega has no feats, people. neither does Robert for that fact.

King Hellstorm
Originally posted by Lana
Okay, lemme clear something up.

Bumping threads for no reason is bumping a thread and simply typing "heh" "okay" "LOL" etc.

Actually adding something to the thread? Is not bumping for no reason. It's fine. Yea but the guy added somethin to the thread that had nothin to do wit the thread.Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Does anyone else find G.O.D to be completely annoying, at times?

He seems to have a stick up his ass for some reason. It aint even like that, yo. It's just Xeno is always actin or sayin sumthin stupid and you guys think it's okay...this forum don't need that.

And how do I anoy you, i never said anything to you before until now?Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Apparently only when he thinks Capcom-related characters are being bashed, for some reason.

It seems he much rathers to argue over stupid things with the same people than use the ignore system. Come to think of it I don't think he knows what that is. ermm That's what I mean by sayin stupid stuff just to annoy people.

I don't even dig Capcom like that, I just play fightin games and when V2D was talkin bashin Seph I got on'em. For some reason, you think er body who likes SF or any other Capcom character that's not Dante is a Capcom fan, but if somebody likes the guy you like it's okay. You a hater who annoys just about er body on this forum and I'm just standin up to the crap.

I'm tryin to cure Game VS...your just a part of the plague.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.