What happened to the good debaters on this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Wolverine
Where are they now? Not here that's for sure.

Martian_mind
Now this is how you troll.

BRAVO!!

Darth Wolverine
Where are the cosmic cubes, demigawds, whirlies and Galactic Storms?

Now we have barely legible ****tards with scanners.

TricksterPriest
So Martian, is this bastion or not? Because frankly, if it is, I'm disappointed.

Btw, none of those guys you named would be considered great debaters or even good ones. wink

Martian_mind
Whirly was flame on,but he got banned today.

Cosmic cube no longer posts.

Gs seems to have left as well,however Mr Master filled his role.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So Martian, is this bastion or not? Because frankly, if it is, I'm disappointed.

Btw, none of those guys you named would be considered great debaters or even good ones. wink

I know,i commented on his lack of trollesque abilities in the Wolverine Vs Sabretooth thread.

I hope it is some reject pretending to be him,magic like that doesn't fade.

TricksterPriest
FLAME ON!! WAS BANNED!? WOO HOO!!! kicking I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer.

So are trolls supposed to be annoying, or entertaining and funny?

Martian_mind
FLAME ON!! WAS BANNED!? WOO HOO!!! kicking I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer, I am evil homer.

Annoying.

However Richards was so good he could go beyond that,he was as annoying as Flame on,a bigger d*ck then Nataku(nothing against you Nataku i just know that all members of team mongoose consider you a d*ck)

About as good a debater as Devilgoblin and about as agro as a pissed of NVR.

Kaldorei

A troll is supposed to be rude and talk down on people. If what he types is not offensive.

Fail eek!

I find most trolls entertaining stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Annoying.

However Richards was so good he could go beyond that,he was as annoying as Flame on,a bigger d*ck then Nataku(nothing against you Nataku i just know that all members of team mongoose consider you a d*ck)

About as good a debater as Devilgoblin and about as agro as a pissed of NVR.

big grin

At least I don't go reporting people if I get pwned. I pwned someone seriously earlier and they went and reported me to Tron. The good debators don't go running to the moderators every time Nvr Spanks thier asses.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
big grin

At least I don't go reporting people if I get pwned. I pwned someone seriously earlier and they went and reported me to Tron. The good debators don't go running to the moderators every time Nvr Spanks thier asses.

Who did you pwn?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who did you pwn?

Someone who thought that marvel had the right to retconn the brothers from MARVEL vs. DC.

Kaldorei
I never pwn people cry

Martian_mind
Marvel are such F*gs sometimes......

awesome news though,Jonn is getting his own Showcase volume in two months.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel are such F*gs sometimes......

That is very Good. Jonn is my 2nd favorite Justice Leaguer after Wonder Woman. Hmm Thread Idea. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Martian_mind
Jonn Vs Diana would be a good fight....better the Jonn Vs Supes as Jonn can't mindrape Diana in the 1st second...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Jonn Vs Diana would be a good fight....better the Jonn Vs Supes as Jonn can't mindrape Diana in the 1st second...
Nah i'm going for Diana/Jonn vs. Supers and Captain marvel.

Martian_mind
Hmmm......

Diana and Jonn.I say that Jonn can beat whoever he's against and Diana isn't falling to either in any hurry.

Tazer
Yo.

those're only worth the money if the colored them; they could spend the extra $5 to simply reprint the books in that Showcase -format if theyd give up the Archives -line of crap.

it pisses me off that they made an SC-collection of GL, but in b&w.

with a chara named GREEN LANTERN, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Tazer

Martian_mind
lol

TricksterPriest
Fear the wrath of the GREEN LANTERN! http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9537/1170380898182wl1.jpg

laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I never pwn people cry

Do you play an Nightelf in World of Warcraft? If it is so, go into the BGs, there you can pwn as much as you like wink.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Do you play an Nightelf in World of Warcraft? If it is so, go into the BGs, there you can pwn as much as you like wink.

1.12 ruined the fun erm

Besides, I never pwnd anything there either stick out tongue

Oh, and I am a great debater mad

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Oh, and I am a great debater mad

yes

Blair Wind

no expression

You dont know Demigawd do you?

Martian_mind
tricker doesn't know any of the old and great.

Ah,Diabloman,you'll always be in my dreams.

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yes

hug

Maybe not comic great, but I am doing my best to learn. I have already learnt a lot by following these versus threads smile

boriquaking55
A lot of the posters on here nowadays are younger, so you gotta be patient and just take things in stride.

Edit: And nubs, dont even bring up Wow. Everyone should know by now that Warlocks are gods in that game.

Sock of the day
Originally posted by Darth Wolverine
Where are the cosmic cubes, demigawds, whirlies and Galactic Storms?

Now we have barely legible ****tards with scanners.

Good point Darth Wolverine.....

Well said!!

Sock of the day
Originally posted by boriquaking55
A lot of the posters on here nowadays are younger, so you gotta be patient and just take things in stride.

That's true they are younger and it shows. They are like a kiddie gang. The little rascals only more stupid.

Sock of the day

Who the **** are you loser, those were the kings here which is why they are still remembered.

You on the other hand are just a simpleton with a small dick.

Kaldorei

Edit: And nubs, dont even bring up Wow. Everyone should know by now that Warlocks are gods in that game.

I could debate that, but this is not the time and place stick out tongue

Originally posted by Sock of the day
Who the **** are you loser, those were the kings here which is why they are still remembered.

You on the other hand are just a simpleton with a small dick.

And who are you? Giving statements without giving your real name will not give you recognition.

manorastroman
i remember a golden period, where cosmic cube and demigawd were still around, whirly was a little more on-topic, and newer classics like validus and xmarks were falling into stride. i think this was also when asian hulk and betageuze made comebacks.

ah, the good old days.

Sock of the day
I could debate that, but this is not the time and place stick out tongue

No, I don't think you could debate much.

Originally posted by manorastroman
i remember a golden period, where cosmic cube and demigawd were still around, whirly was a little more on-topic, and newer classics like validus and xmarks were falling into stride. i think this was also when asian hulk and betageuze made comebacks.

ah, the good old days.

Good post not everyone on here is a fuc.kwit

Soljer
So, why isn't this closed yet?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
So, why isn't this closed yet?

queeq is the only Mod thats on right now.

Questioneer
The good debaters are gone because they debated with themselves about why they were hear and who they were talking to and probably thought they could get better stimulation at: the library, a class full of grade 7's, a quickie mart, a disposed car tire pile.

So look in any of those locations to find them.

Sock of the day
queeq is the only Mod thats on right now.

The Star Wars forum thinks it superior to the comics forum. It is equally stupid.

Darth Vader Vs. etc..... For the ten billionth time ****tards. Then you have Ush and his role playing the guy is 40 for christ sake.

Sock of the day
Originally posted by Questioneer
The good debaters are gone because they debated with themselves about why they were here and who they were talking to and probably thought they could get better stimulation at: the library, a class full of grade 7's, a quickie mart, a disposed car tire pile.

So look in any of those locations to find them.

thumb up

True

StyleTime
you named would be considered great debaters or even good ones. wink
You haven't been at the comics forum long have you?

Sock of the day
Originally posted by StyleTime
You haven't been at the comics forum long have you?

No, he is very stupid unlike you.

thumb up

Sock of the day
hug

Maybe not comic great, but I am doing my best to learn. I have already learnt a lot by following these versus threads smile

I should think you are a genius now having followed these threads fuc.ktard.

Newjak
Where have all the good debaters gone

*looks under rock*

Nope not there

*looks in toilet*

No not there either.

Where could they be hmm

Batman-Prime

BTW BC made it enjoyable again smile. Anyway, Warlocks are IMBA, but as an balance Druid they aren't as hard as other classes for me stick out tongue.

Mr Troll
Originally posted by Newjak
Where have all the good debaters gone

*looks under rock*

Nope not there

*looks in toilet*

No not there either.

Where could they be hmm

Interesting isn't it Newjak

Newjak
Originally posted by Mr Troll
Interesting isn't it Newjak Yes very I must go on an epic quest now to find these good debaters

hmm

grey fox
I never saw what was so great about whirly to be honest. Funny occasionally but it seems his hype got to his head.

Other then demi-gawd everyone that was stated at the begining wasn't a 'great'.

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
I never saw what was so great about whirly to be honest. Funny occasionally but it seems his hype got to his head.

Other then demi-gawd everyone that was stated at the begining wasn't a 'great'. Still I must quest for the great debaters.

Where do I start? hmm

grey fox
In the cave of No return ? Whence in doth dwell the fabled armorie of invincibility....

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
In the cave of No return ? Whence in doth dwell the fabled armorie of invincibility.... Then that shall be where my quest begins.

Now a fellowship I must make to aid me in my perilous journey. Doth any brave posters follow me in search of the Gods of Debating so that their great light may shine upon the darkness we have found ourselves in.

TricksterPriest
Then that shall be where my quest begins.

Now a fellowship I must make to aid me in my perilous journey. Doth any brave posters follow me in search of the Gods of Debating so that their great light may shine upon the darkness we have found ourselves in.

Hail fine fellow well met. I would join thy quest and hunt with thee for yon debaters of forgotten lore. Let us hunt these gods and have them bless this accursed forum, for long has it rankled the eyes and grown desolate with fanboys and retards.

In all honesty, I had no idea who Demigawd was. So one of those guys was actually a good debater and not a socker?

Btw, yes, Locks are IMBA. But Rogue's CLOS is rigged out ass and will get nerfed soon.

Newjak
Hail fine fellow well met. I would join thy quest and hunt with thee for yon debaters of forgotten lore. Let us hunt these gods and have them bless this accursed forum, for long has it rankled the eyes and grown desolate with fanboys and retards.

In all honesty, I had no idea who Demigawd was. So one of those guys was actually a good debater and not a socker?

Btw, yes, Locks are IMBA. But Rogue's CLOS is rigged out ass and will get nerfed soon. Verily we are soldiers of fortune this day my friend. Now let's be off to search the darkest forests for our fallen gods least they think us cowards.

Yeah he basically was already leaving when I was just getting started so I only got to see Demigawd a bit.

Skeets
I find it funny that members who joined later 06 know Whirly,Demigawd,Cosmic cube and the like....hmm

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sock of the day
No, he is very stupid unlike you.

thumb up
embarrasment Teehee
Simple mistake. No harm no foul.
Originally posted by Skeets
I find it funny that members who joined later 06 know Whirly,Demigawd,Cosmic cube and the like....hmm
Basically the same ones complaing about wolverine8888 despite never debating against him or even being around when he was.

Redatom65

even though supes is resistant to tp. I agree good fight since Jonn loses to CA and Supes shifty

Blair Wind

That reminds me.....when did I join? confused

Ima have to go check.

edit: I missed my KMC "birthday". I am now more than 2 years old here.........I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing erm

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Ima have to go check.
smh

Soleran
This thread is almost comical.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Validus
smh

english?

StyleTime
*edit*

Validus
Shaking My Head

Newjak

Ima have to go check.

edit: I missed my KMC "birthday". I am now more than 2 years old here.........I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing erm Wow you only joined like two months before me for some reason I thought you were longer than that?

Of course for some one month on KMC equates to one year. stick out tongue

pr1983
Wow you only joined like two months before me for some reason I thought you were longer than that?

so i'd have been here about 24 and a half years... stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by pr1983
so i'd have been here about 24 and a half years... stick out tongue Yes... no expression

Redatom65
been here for 1 year and like 6 days!

Validus
Time flies. smile

Newjak
Time flies. smile Your Avi scares me no expression

Validus
Your Avi scares me no expression
smile

pr1983
Yes... no expression

god i spend way too much time on this forum... or not enough... i can never decide...

Skeets

Ima have to go check.

edit: I missed my KMC "birthday". I am now more than 2 years old here.........I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing erm
100x100 Avatar...
It's almost 2 years for me and Peaches...13

pr1983
when can you get a 100x100 avatar?

Skeets
After 2 years of being a member.You can have one now...no expression

Validus
100x100 Avatar...
It's almost 2 years for me and Peaches...13
Screw you buddy.

Skeets
petpet Vally or Peaches?

Validus
Both.

rougeredmage
welll i think you all have some good points. i wish that people would take more time when thinking up battles. i personaly would like to see more obscure charcters would get used in battles.

pr1983
After 2 years of being a member.You can have one now...no expression

shitf*ckmotherf*cker....

Skeets
Both.
slyOriginally posted by pr1983
shitf*ckmotherf*cker....
Thanks...

pr1983
sly
Thanks...

not you... t'was my frustration more than anything... stick out tongue

Newjak
not you... t'was my frustration more than anything... stick out tongue Your frustrated laughing out loud

pr1983
Your frustrated laughing out loud

bad day at work... that combined with woman troubles... not good...

Newjak
bad day at work... that combined with woman troubles... not good... Sorry to hear that old timer sad

pr1983
Sorry to hear that old timer sad

old? i'm 23 in human years...

ThePittman
old? i'm 23 in human years... You are just a pup wink

Newjak
old? i'm 23 in human years... You've got to add KMC time stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
You are just a pup wink

Says the little boy born in '71.

pr1983
You are just a pup wink

in what sense? years? maybe... but i more than make up for it... wink

You've got to add KMC time stick out tongue

47 and a half...

Newjak
in what sense? years? maybe... but i more than make up for it... wink

47 and a half... See old timer stick out tongue

ThePittman
Says the little boy born in '71. Says the cynical old fart born in 1910 stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Says the cynical old fart born in 1910 stick out tongue

old

ThePittman
old wheelchair

Symmetric Chaos
wheelchair

rip

pr1983
See old timer stick out tongue

well how old are you?

Soleran
well how old are you?

13!

janus77
how old are peeps here?
I get the impression I'm amongst teenagers no expression

hope I'm wrong...

Nataku8188
Wow you only joined like two months before me for some reason I thought you were longer than that?

Christ I'm ****ing old.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
how old are peeps here?

hope I'm wrong...

According to my profie I was born in 1910.

As this seems unlikely I will assume that I lied when I wrote that.

janus77
that's still better than a few of the posters here, who read as if they were born yesterday no expression

pr1983
Originally posted by Soleran
13!

no expression

how old are peeps here?

hope I'm wrong...

i'm 24 in july, so 23 atm...

Soleran
no expression

Don't hate.

Symmetric Chaos
that's still better than a few of the posters here, who read as if they were born yesterday no expression

srug

If you want an honest response I'll just say that I'm young enough to slightly be paranoid about putting personal information on the internet and old enough to be able to give plenty of contradictory information.

janus77
that's pretty much anyone born in the '70s, and some of the brighter kids of the '80s too.

Newjak
well how old are you? Well I'm 20

And I've been on KMC since May 22 2005

Do the math stick out tongue

pr1983
Don't hate.

i'm not... you're actually 13?

Well I'm 20

And I've been on KMC since May 22 2005

Do the math stick out tongue

i don't have to, you just did for me... by telling me you're 20... stick out tongue

Newjak

i don't have to, you just did for me... by telling me you're 20... stick out tongue I thought you wanted to factor in KMC time as well stick out tongue

Soleran

On a good day.

pr1983
I thought you wanted to factor in KMC time as well stick out tongue

so bout 40 then...

On a good day.

indeed... nice avatar...

Newjak
so bout 40 then...

indeed... nice avatar... Yes about 40 but still younger than you either way old timer shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.