Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs. Superman/Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who comes out on Top in this Battle of the 4 strongest JLAers Ever.

No Prep. No Sun amps or God waves.

Bloodlust.

Diana has her standard and sword.

No Gods or Villians Turned Good. So Orion and Barda and Maxima All of whom can hang, are not allowed.

Martian_mind
Diana/Jonn.

Diana can handle supes whilst Jonn deals with Marvel or Diana can Handle marvel whilst Jonn deals with Supes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Diana/Jonn.

Diana can handle supes whilst Jonn deals with Marvel or Diana can Handle marvel whilst Jonn deals with Supes.

Captain Marvel is the weak link here to me. He isn't as skilled as Jonn or Diana. Superman isn't either, but he's a tad stronger than Both so His lack of skills are saved by him being Superman. WW/MM 6/10

Batman-Prime
Captain Marvel and Superman 6-7/10. I don't know why everyone underestimates CM, with his full power (means Mary Marvel and CM Junior aren't taking some of his power) he is Supermans Equal, don't forget all the Gods who give them his powers. Superman would defeat WW 5-6/10 Times, when Bloodlusted even 8/10. MM vs Superman or CM would always be tough, say 5/10. It is a tough Battle, but I tend to go with Superman and CM because of MM weakness to fire. If you take this away I would say stalemate wink.

Martian_mind
Jonn no longer has a weakness to flame.even in comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Captain Marvel and Superman 6-7/10. I don't know why everyone underestimates CM, with his full power (means Mary Marvel and CM Junior aren't taking some of his power) he is Supermans Equal, don't forget all the Gods who give them his powers. Superman would defeat WW 5-6/10 Times, when Bloodlusted even 8/10. MM vs Superman or CM would always be tough, say 5/10. It is a tough Battle, but I tend to go with Superman and CM because of MM weakness to fire. If you take this away I would say stalemate wink.

WW has never been seen Bloodlusted against Superman.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW has never been seen Bloodlusted against Superman.

Isn't WW always Bloodlusted wink at least she is always on fire when fighting big grin.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who comes out on Top in this Battle of the 4 strongest JLAers Ever.

No Prep. No Sun amps or God waves.

Bloodlust.

Diana has her standard and sword.

No Gods or Villians Turned Good. So Orion and Barda and Maxima All of whom can hang, are not allowed.

Team Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.