I guess he is gay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adult Swim Guy
It sound to me.. like he is gay!

no offence!

grey fox
WTF

steverules
He's talkin bout prof X and the funny looks he gives Wolverine and that funny feeling he gets when wolverine pops his claws and goes beserker

Prof X 4 Wolverine shifty

golem370
discrimination sick

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by steverules
He's talkin bout prof X and the funny looks he gives Wolverine and that funny feeling he gets when wolverine pops his claws and goes beserker

Prof X 4 Wolverine shifty

durfist

Adult Swim Guy
lol actually i was !jm

spidey-dude
surprised this is still open

steverules
The mods have gone camping and are at this moment being attacked by a group of horny bears during the mating season...they have fallen into my trap evil face shifty

Soleran
Moonites fear no one, they are supreme.

spidey-dude
whichs mods on here u think are still virgins ? or all of them ?

steverules
yes

Adult Swim Guy
mods?

steverules
The little Gremlins that rule over KMC

Redatom65
I think we need a 4th forum mod >.>

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Redatom65
I think we need a 4th forum mod >.> y u say that ? the more mods the less entertainment

TricksterPriest
I nominate myself for modship. I actually have experience at this, and I think I know how to do this job pretty decently. I'd have to restrain myself from my usual rage tirades at fanboys, but I might be able to do that..........I hope. messed

Adult Swim Guy
NO i hate them..lol i like that lil Virgin comment.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I nominate myself for modship. I actually have experience at this, and I think I know how to do this job pretty decently. I'd have to restrain myself from my usual rage tirades at fanboys, but I might be able to do that..........I hope. messed

Trickster....If I was asked, I would beat u for the job stick out tongue Got ya. I don't understand this thread. I have numerous gay and lesbian friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.