World War Hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
World War Hulk come back to kick the ass of the Iluminati.

Who can stop him, and how?

Black Bolt?

Namor?

Charles Xavier?

Reed Richard

Dr Strange?

Iron Man?

Soljer
Ugh. Most of World War Hulk won't be too bad. I mean, if the Hulk gets an upgrade, and can suddenly withstand black bolt's voice? Cool.

I could see him taking down Black Bolt with an upgrade. Namor. Reed. Iron Man. Xavier...

But Doctor Friggin Strange?

Gah! I suppose if he HAS been downgraded to fighting ninja's, the Hulk could take him. But that is going to be the worst part of the entire run. Doc Strange can collapse dimensions. He can take shots from Galactus. He can stop or reverse time. He has a sixth sense that warns him of attacks, and has auto shields to protect him.

He should be INCAPABLE of losing to the Hulk. Period. Ever. Under ANY circumstances.

sick.

Bol Gath
to true.... Hulk could very well stand up to the likes of BB now. But doctor strange wouldn't even bother fighting Hulk. BFR ftw

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Black Bolt?

Namor?

Charles Xavier?

Reed Richard

Dr Strange?

Iron Man?

Sidious says, they can't stop Hulk. They tried before. Hulk is one pissed off.............Meh

Ethereal
Huc's back evil face

He defeats the combination of bricking from Namor, blasts/bricking from BB and IM, mind **** from Prof.X, and banishment again from either a spell from Strange or a PIS device from Reed, or both.

but he would lose to pineapple thing for sure.

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
Huc's back evil face

He defeats the combination of bricking from Namor, blasts/bricking from BB and IM, mind **** from Prof.X, and banishment again from either a spell from Strange or a PIS device from Reed, or both.

but he would lose to pineapple thing for sure.

Hulk has returned. He is madder than ever. Ask the Watcher/BB. Even GR and Logan will feel Hulk's anger. My friend, PThing. It will be a classic

Board Walker
Hulk is very resistant to magic, reality/matter manipulation, borderline immune to those forms of attack.

redhotrash
Uh, Hulk isnt resistant to magic anymore than Iam.

H. S. 6
Doc Strange should beat him every damn time, but we all know that's not what is going to happen in WWH.

Symmetric Chaos
Black Bolt - full force scream for at least a BFR

Namor - dies

Charles Xavier - possibly mind rape but he'll probably die

Reed Richard - tech maybe H2H he stalemates until he gets worn down

Dr Strange - kills Hulk with a word

Iron Man - dies after a long fight

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Black Bolt - full force scream for at least a BFR

Namor - dies

Charles Xavier - possibly mind rape but he'll probably die

Reed Richard - tech maybe H2H he stalemates until he gets worn down

Dr Strange - kills Hulk with a word

Iron Man - dies after a long fight

They all will feel Hulk's wraith. None of em had the right to send Hulk there. They will get their booty kicked.

janus77
Originally posted by redhotrash
Uh, Hulk isnt resistant to magic anymore than Iam.
I just tried some magic on you. it didn't work.

guess you're as resistant to it as Hulk is smile

janus77
somebody post up some scans of how "badass" Hulk is at present.

personally, I feel only Strange presents a challenge. BB shouldn't be anything more than an endurance feat for Hulk.

could Hulk's atoms overcome the matter - anti-matter attraction the same way as Hulk can?

Badabing
Originally posted by redhotrash
Uh, Hulk isnt resistant to magic anymore than Iam. You must be damn near impervious to magic then! durfist

janus77
got some scans?
I'm really quite surprised by just how impervious Hulk is to many types of non-physical attacks.

Symmetric Chaos
Have the people who are saying Hulk can't be hurt by magic unaware of the concept of indirect attacks?

janus77
DS uses magic to trick Galactus into wiping out Hulk?
that's an indirect application of magic.

personally, I loath the role of magics and charms in comics. they're an easy out and don't allow for the gauging and rating, that people naturally do, between superpowers.

Ptr_Grifin
eek puke schmoll

http://freakcomics.com/images/GSHULK001BU008.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
DS uses magic to trick Galactus into wiping out Hulk?
that's an indirect application of magic.

I mean create a fire ball (of nonmagical fire) the size of a city and vaporise Hulk.

Originally posted by janus77
personally, I loath the role of magics and charms in comics. they're an easy out and don't allow for the gauging and rating, that people naturally do, between superpowers.

Magic can be really great if written correctly.

Its harder to gauge magic than most other powers but if its not written as "bam problem solved" and more reliant on the users imagiation and ability to work within thier limits it can be quite interesting. The problem with magic in comics is a tendency toward a power drift thats makes anyone with the slightest talent into a living plot device.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

Wow thats sad.

I like Sentry in that pic though.

janus77
doubt any size of fireball would do much to Hulk.

something exotic (like reality warping, banishing to some other dimension, transmutation etc) might have effect on Hulk, but surely no physical attacks of anything under Galactus level will vaporise or even greatly repel, the Hulk.

it's basically one of his traits that he overcomes everything, physically. so that's why I'm sort of surprised that magic isn't a big weakness of his (because he must have weaknesses).

SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt and Dr. Strange could both take him down if they actually tried. And fairly easily, as well. Black Bolt wouldn't even have to use a scream.

Oh, and Ironman and Reed could both do it with prep.

janus77
how?
The Hulk reforms from atoms, the angrier he is more exponentially powerful and aggravated his regeneration and healing powers.

I'm not sure if any lasting damage can be done to him, through purely physical means.

SpunkySmurph
You don't need to do lasting damage, you just need to KO him.

Who are you asking about?

janus77
if he's that pissed to start with, I'm betting against a simple K.O.

just looked through the Hulk respect thread. still can't find anything on the magics immunity front but, damn he is bewilderingly powerful and durable.

SpunkySmurph
So, you don't think Black Bolt could KO him?

janus77
not in his present state, no.

Board Walker
Reality manipulation and banishment doesnt work on Hulk

Doc strange already tried to banish hulk to another dimension, but hulk being the hulk, was able to collapse the very fabric of dimensions or some sort of that and cause some sort of chain reaction.

Regardless he jus basically broke through them.

yeah hes pretty resistant.

Board Walker
eek puke schmoll

rofl @ the expression of Doc Stranges face

SpunkySmurph
Well, let me clarify why BB would win.

BB could:
Turn him into stone
Turn him into an anti-matter bomb.
Throw an anti-matter bomb at him.
Cut off the rest of his body from communicating with his brain
Absorbs the gamma energy within Hulk.
Master Punch him.
Say something.

Etc.

Board Walker
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, let me clarify why BB would win.

BB could:
Turn him into stone
Turn him into an anti-matter bomb.
Throw an anti-matter bomb at him.
Cut off the rest of his body from communicating with his brain
Absorbs the gamma energy within Hulk.
Master Punch him.
Say something.

Etc.

You do know Hulk is immune to anti matter right?

Their was a specific comic, where hulk seperated two orbs of anti matter, and then tossed them deep into outer space.

The point is, if anyone else touched those massively concentrated wells of anti matter, their would of been a big bang, but Hulk just waltzed up and was immune to it.

Also as stated before, matter manip or reality manip him? Doc strange as tried this before, and phailed horribly.

SpunkySmurph
Anti matter was just an example.

And Dr. Strange tried through magical means... Black Bolt will be directly messing with his electrons, and converting the matter otherwise.

He could also just solidify/convert to stone all the water in Hulk's body.
Control his emotion level, and bring down his rage
Trap him in a sink hole
Everything I've said so far

and so much more

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Board Walker
Reality manipulation and banishment doesnt work on Hulk.

How in the hell is Hulk immune to RealityManip?

Ptr_Grifin
taz

Evil_Ash
How in the hell is Hulk immune to RealityManip?

no expression

xmeat has brainwashed Board Walker.

SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt takes it 10/10

bigbran
eek puke schmoll

http://freakcomics.com/images/GSHULK001BU008.jpg Nevermind how wrong that is... or where it came from... but it's weird how Thor is there... maybe...

Badabing

http://freakcomics.com/images/GSHULK001BU008.jpg Finally, we can see the TRUE Hulk! cool

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Badabing
Finally, we can see the TRUE Hulk! cool

Huc?

Symmetric Chaos
Strange has the most awsome face in that pic laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Huc? eek!

Redatom65
that pic is sad

Board Walker
lol xmeat didnt brainwash me, I am just stating what has been stated and shown in the comics multiple times.

Hulk is very resistant to reality and matter manipulation, espicially magic.

Symmetric Chaos
Could you give specific examples of Hulk resisting RealityManip?

boriquaking55
eek puke schmoll

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that much PIS crammed into one picture ...... evar.

Seriously, was that artist fuggin' high?

Badabing
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that much PIS crammed into one picture ...... evar.

Seriously, was that artist fuggin' high? I hear you. Seriously, how is anybody still alive with Hulk thowing a beat down?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
I hear you. Seriously, how is anybody still alive with Hulk thowing a beat down?

Its probably just another Hulk avatar or Hulk clone or HulkBot.

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55

Seriously, was that artist fuggin' high? I know... like, where the f*ck is Reed's head coming from? Or, where is his arm?

Why is Thor's hammer grip thingy, making a four on his chest?

Badabing
Its probably just another Hulk avatar or Hulk clone or HulkBot. Thanks, the pic makes more sense to me now. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
I know... like, where the f*ck is Reed's head coming from? Or, where is his arm?

Why is Thor's hammer grip thingy, making a four on his chest?

Personally I'm curious as to why BB is breaking into chunk from a shield hit.

bigbran
Personally I'm curious as to why BB is breaking into chunk from a shield hit. I was going to say that as well... it seems as though he doesn't wear clothes, but that is just his skin or something...

Martian_mind
Why is Sentry about to puke,and why has he had his head shaved?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Why is Sentry about to puke,and why has he had his head shaved?

I looks like a giant bug is stabing him in the back with a sword.

bigbran
I looks like a giant bug is stabing him in the back with a sword. You do?
That must have been weird going to school...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
You do?
That must have been weird going to school...

I was wierd because when I went to school Sentry didn't exist as a character and I constantly had to go into long explanations about temporal anomalies.

Looking at the scan again it seems that everybody is made of bread crumbs or something. I mean how else do you explain what's happening to Spidey and Reed?

Evil_Ash
Looking at the scan again it seems that everybody is made of bread crumbs or something. I mean how else do you explain what's happening to Spidey and Reed?

Wait, you mean Marvel characters arn't made out of bread crumbs?

Redatom65
everything that hulk touches. dies. nuff said

Martian_mind
I've always assumed they were crumpets

Accel
FYI that scan is from a dream sequence Hulk had earlier.

He basically dreams the Illuminati is laughing behind his back for what they did to him, so he proceeds to rip Iron Man in half ala Ultimate Wolverine and beats up the rest of Earth's heroes with his Planet Hulk buddies.

King KAM
does that pic mean, Thor and Fury are coming back?

xmeat
wwhulk will prove hulk beats superman, suckalypse, and thor and jobberseid once and for all.

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
wwhulk will prove hulk beats superman, suckalypse, and thor and jobberseid once and for all.
translation?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
translation?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/xmeathuc2.png

Redatom65
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/xmeathuc2.png

laughing laughing

xmeat
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/xmeathuc2.png laughing laughing

Redatom65
laughing laughing

how'd ash get a picture of you eek!

xmeat
how'd ash get a picture of you eek! laughing laughing

Evil_Ash
how'd ash get a picture of you eek!

It's simple...

I am his father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Black Bolt?

Namor?

Charles Xavier?

Reed Richard

Dr Strange?

Iron Man?

None of them could stop him.

Maybe all together could.

playa1258
Hulk is gonna stomp all of those assclowns. Hulk should just walk up to Xavier and tip his crippled ass over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
None of them could stop him.

Maybe all together could.

And you want people to take you seriously? How in the world? What in the World? Why in the world. Nvrmind. Dr. Strange Turns him into a gamma pudding pop.

H. S. 6
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/4310/xmeathucrevispo1.png

I couldn't resist.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And you want people to take you seriously? How in the world? What in the World? Why in the world. Nvrmind. Dr. Strange Turns him into a gamma pudding pop.

Don't worry dude, your version of Darkseid would beat Illuminati easy, any time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't worry dude, your version of Darkseid would beat Illuminati easy, any time.

NO. True Form DS would tho. DS in character would have the Female Furies, Stayne, Dozens of Brimstones and the rest of the New Gods on Apok Battling the Illuminati. It's in his character. He also has Millions of Superman lvl parademons who make up his army. As well as The Ability to copy himself and make Thanos lvl aspects to fight for him. And Desaad is also powerful enough to go toe to toe with Superman. As revealed that Desaad can impersonate DS quite Well.

Symmetric Chaos

Are you comparing Hulk to Darkseid?

Redatom65
which migh i add, is sad to compare those two. DS is way out of hulk's league

xmeat
which migh i add, is sad to compare those two. DS is way out of hulk's league but not wwhulk

Redatom65
but not wwhulk

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Priest
Originally posted by King KAM
does that pic mean, Thor and Fury are coming back?
Thor should be back on earth when planet hulk comes out.
I predict a another great show down of Thor taking on the Hulk..their fights are pretty epic imo..
Btw Hulk beats down Black Bolt...He has taken his scream before in the past..this version of the Hulk should as well.

Longinus
Hopefully we'll see Sentry get some good feats, like just annihilating Hulk and his gladiator allies. One can wish

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Priest
Thor should be back on earth when planet hulk comes out.
I predict a another great show down of Thor taking on the Hulk..their fights are pretty epic imo..
Btw Hulk beats down Black Bolt...He has taken his scream before in the past..this version of the Hulk should as well. Black Bolt can do so much more then scream... and, unless I missed any more recent fights, they have fought four times in the comics (not counting the latest one)... and Black Bolt won each time.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt can do so much more then scream... and, unless I missed any more recent fights, they have fought four times in the comics (not counting the latest one)... and Black Bolt won each time. Blackbolt is underated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.