Invisible Women vs. Vanisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
wink He can Vanish and appear with a knife or whatever. She'd be done in a second. Shadowcat could kill her too i think.

golem370
She can become invisible and to make even tougher put her force field up.

Wonder Man
Yah. but the second she turns visible he appears and kills her.

golem370
She still has her force field. She would extend it over him suffocating him or she could make it decrease until it crushed him.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
wink He can Vanish and appear with a knife or whatever. She'd be done in a second. Shadowcat could kill her too i think.

Sue is a hottie smile She's in trouble

golem370
IW 10/10

rougeredmage
this is battle is a stalemate. neither of them can get the upperhand. vanisher can teleport out of danger but he has very poor fighting skills and relys on stealth and if he has to weapons. when he does attack invisable girl she will just put up a forcefield or simply remain invisable.

invisable girl ( yes i know she is women now, but if your going to call yourself a name like that it sticks). she can defend herself with invisability but vanisher will teleport away if attacked. would vanisher be able to teleport away if he is contained in the invisable girlls' forcefield?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Interesting but wrong. Sue Storm is more powerful than the Vanisher. Kitty Pride is good, but she'll lose also to Sue Storm.

Wonder Man
The gentleman vanishes.
He can get out of her force fields...into them to...if he see where she disapears vanishing inside with her wouldn't be to hard to do.
Course she can turn her own body invisible so then he wouldn't see her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.