Hulk vs. Longshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
rolling on floor laughing Here Hulk's head rolls. There's a lot his strenght can adapt to but Longshot's got more than that.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
rolling on floor laughing Here Hulk's head rolls. There's a lot his strenght can adapt to but Longshot's got more than that.

hulk

ThePittman
He would have to use all of his luck to "happen to have" a "kill Hulk with one shot poison" blade.

Tank_6603
I just don't see how longshot wins unless he's able to have a "lucky" meteor fall on Hulk's head. He could prolly get away from Hulk using the luck factor.

psycho gundam
gamma clap+longshot=jelly

Redatom65
they play patty cake. In this game, Hulk unknowingly thunderclaps and kills longshot. Meh, work with what you give me

SpunkySmurph
Good fight...

willRules
Longshot wins. All that needs to happen is for someone to say something like, "Wow, Hulk's too powerful, the chances of Longshot winning this one are slim." Then this means Longshot automatically wins yes

Symmetric Chaos
Longshot wins via CatastrophicFailureOfExistance

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Longshot wins via CatastrophicFailureOfExistance

I was thinking the same.

And, also, the same as WillRules.

Just have an observer watching the fight say "Longshot hasn't a chance in hell." And he'll win.

HereComesRandal
hulk smash

willRules
Originally posted by Soljer
I was thinking the same.

And, also, the same as WillRules.

Just have an observer watching the fight say "Longshot hasn't a chance in hell." And he'll win.

laughing yeah it always happens and is predictable in any comic featuring Longshot but it's still fun to see it, especially with Ultimate Longshot yes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
laughing yeah it always happens and is predictable in any comic featuring Longshot but it's still fun to see it, especially with Ultimate Longshot yes

They really went all out with the luck jokes in UltXmen.

Wonder Man
Longshot's luck would protect him from a thunderclap. a building would absorb it or something. He's taken on Mephestio for God's sake.
You know what they say about Longshot anyhow...as long as his motives are pure; he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.