superman vs every hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
every hulk is freaking bloodlusted at mindless hulk level rage can supes beat them all at once?

superman

vs

mindless hulk, savage hulk, grey hulk, maestro hulk, hulk 2099, ultimate hulk, war hulk, dark hulk, guilt hulk, unipower hulk, wwhulk, devil hulk, professor hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Give the Hulks prep time shifty

Validus
THIS IS MADNESS!

Badabing
Speedblitz! durfist

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
Speedblitz! durfist

You can't say Hulk wins everything because of a speedblitz.

xmeat
looks like supes loses.

xmeat
bump

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
Speedblitz! durfist clapping

Validus
How about a new thread? Every Hulk Vs Every Superman.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Validus
THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA eek! laughing

Galan007
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9967/300qp7.gif

shifty

Validus
laughing out loud

spidey-dude
supes loses to 2 hulks

xmeat
Originally posted by spidey-dude
supes loses to 2 hulks agreed

Arachnid1
supes loses to 2 hulks

Yes, in a comic, but this is KMC. Not a marvel comic. How would Hulk hit Superman? By now, Superman may be FTL. How could Hulk compete with that? In this fight, Hulk may win thanks to strength in numbers, but Superman should at least be able to take on 5 hulks alone.

Redatom65
sad on your half xmeat, really sad

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
every hulk is freaking bloodlusted at mindless hulk level rage can supes beat them all at once?

superman

vs

mindless hulk, savage hulk, grey hulk, maestro hulk, hulk 2099, ultimate hulk, war hulk, dark hulk, guilt hulk, unipower hulk, wwhulk, devil hulk, professor hulk Every Hulk on their own, has a good chance to win, or at least get 5/10...

But... can you imagine what a thunderclap, moving the speed of sound would do?

xmeat
laughing laughing superman taking out 5 hulks by himself wow just motherfreaking wow can you imagine if they all did a
thunder THUNDER THUNDERCLAAAAAAAAP HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Galan007
laughing laughing superman taking out 5 hulks by himself wow just motherfreaking wow can you imagine if they all did a
thunder THUNDER THUNDERCLAAAAAAAAP HOOOOOOOOOOOO Yeah!

Because Superman can't move faster then the speed of sound!

HOOOOOOOOO!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah!

Because Superman can't move faster then the speed of sound!

HOOOOOOOOO!

laughing

TricksterPriest
5 thunderclaps? Big whup. roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman does a Superclap and blows the thunderclaps out and knocks the Hulks on their collective asses. big grin

Redatom65
Xmeat, you have stolen my thundercats rip off for the last time.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

It may not actually be spite, but it shows that you steal other users material. Makes you dumber

Batman-Prime

superman

vs

mindless hulk, savage hulk, grey hulk, maestro hulk, hulk 2099, ultimate hulk, war hulk, dark hulk, guilt hulk, unipower hulk, wwhulk, devil hulk, professor hulk

Superman would loose, that's sure, but he would take the Grey Hulk, Ultimate Hulk, Professor Hulk and maybe one or two others with him Happy Dance .

Symmetric Chaos
Xmeat forgot ZombieHulk w/ Galactus power

Pandemoniac
Might not be mr. current affairs on this comics stuff, but didn't Superman just barely defeated green hulk in the DC/Marvel crossover, surviving the ordeal by an inch, saying something like 'I have never faced anything as powerfull as that ever before'

TricksterPriest
As previously said, Crossovers ain't canon. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Might not be mr. current affairs on this comics stuff, but didn't Superman just barely defeated green hulk in the DC/Marvel crossover, surviving the ordeal by an inch, saying something like 'I have never faced anything as powerfull as that ever before'

Cross overs are noncannon.

xmeat
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman would loose, that's sure, but he would take the Grey Hulk, Ultimate Hulk, Professor Hulk and maybe one or two others with him Happy Dance . AGREED BUT SUPES TAKING OVER HALF BY HIMSELF NO JUST NO.

Symmetric Chaos
AGREED BUT SUPES TAKING OVER HALF BY HIMSELF NO JUST NO.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight . . .

Redatom65
HULK NOT LIKELY TO ACTUALLY LIKE ME NO JUST NO.

Batman-Prime
AGREED BUT SUPES TAKING OVER HALF BY HIMSELF NO JUST NO.

Yeah xmeat, honestly, you are right, with luck he may take Grey and Professor with him I guess, that's all. Too much power on the Hulks side.

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
whatever but if you think supes could take all hulks by himself then you've have problems.

Redatom65
whatever but if you think supes could take all hulks by himself then you've have problems.

I never said that dear boy

TricksterPriest
Well I did, and I'm saying it again. Supes murders this lineup. The hulks have no chance. the Hulks can't take out Superman before he speedblitzes them to oblivion, throws them to the sun, HV's them to atoms, punches their heads in, etc. Superman will win this fight, but that many hulks will make him work for it. But make no mistake, he will win.

charlemagne9746
Again, Supes could win if he is bloodlusted...just drop the moon on the earth and rip the planet apart....if that don't kill all the hulk's....then they are just floatin' around in space waitin' on Supes to toss each one into the sun...lol.....so, it is possible for Superman to win

TricksterPriest
I summon the mongooses's to aid me in my struggle against hulk fanboys. Come to this thread, we war against the fanboys.

MONGOOSES, ASSEMBLEEEEE!!!!!!! evil face

Redatom65
http://www.kmsstore.com/blog_images/extra%20big%20fat%20cartoon.jpg

THERE'S MOST OF THE MONGOOSES!

Martian_mind
I'm here but i'm not a mongoose,so i'll just sit in the corner and eat an apple whilst you all fail.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I summon the mongooses's to aid me in my struggle against hulk fanboys. Come to this thread, we war against the fanboys.

MONGOOSES, ASSEMBLEEEEE!!!!!!! evil face You know... it's funny, what your writing under your sig says...

Because you should be the champion, I mean, it was you that owned that thing...

TricksterPriest
Yeah, but that would be greedy. whistle

bigbran
Yeah, but that would be greedy. whistle Ahh man, you know what would have been fun?
A team tourney...

I know it's far fetched, but that would be cool, I'm thinking...
But, there's always some ass hole, who's set out to ruin the whole thing...

Martian_mind
Originally posted by bigbran
Ahh man, you know what would have been fun?
A team tourney...

But, there's always some ass hole, who's set out to ruin the whole thing...

laughing

TricksterPriest
Ahh man, you know what would have been fun?
A team tourney...

But, there's always some ass hole, who's set out to ruin the whole thing... roll eyes (sarcastic) Oii, enough. how many times do you have to bash me for that? I'm gonna make one in a month or two, and this one will be better done and I'll have the advice of some of the best minds on KMC. big grin

But back to the thread. I'm expecting Xmeat or Devilgoblin to go apeshit soon and bash me for saying Supes pwns the hulks. I'm still shocked they never bit on my thread with Anubis pwning War-Hulk and 5 other hulks. whistle

bigbran
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oii, enough. how many times do you have to bash me for that? I'm gonna make one in a month or two, and this one will be better done and I'll have the advice of some of the best minds on KMC. big grin Xmeat has had some of the best advice on KMC, and he's still a fuc...

TricksterPriest
Bran, name one time Xmeat has made an intelligent post on here or given out any kind of advice? stick out tongue

Martian_mind
I could say the same about you stick out tongue

bigbran
Bran, name one time Xmeat has made an intelligent post on here or given out any kind of advice? stick out tongue Read both posts...

Put them together...

But, if it's still too hard, and I know it is... I'll help you out here:

I mean, that xmeat has had some of the best advice given to him on KMC, and look at how good he is.

Symmetric Chaos
Read both posts...

Put them together...

But, if it's still too hard, and I know it is... I'll help you out here:

I mean, that xmeat has had some of the best advice given to him on KMC, and look at how good he is.

Xmeat hasn't taken any of that advice. Besides he's basicly a troll.

xmeat
tricksterpriest is the biggest huc hater on kmc you are seriously no i guarenteed your on crack for thinking supes beats the entire hulk lineup by himself he just cant.

bigbran
tricksterpriest is the biggest huc hater on kmc you are seriously no i guarenteed your on crack for thinking supes beats the entire hulk lineup by himself he just cant. Don't forget about him being a douchebag, part.
shifty

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yes, in a comic, but this is KMC. Not a marvel comic. How would Hulk hit Superman? By now, Superman may be FTL. How could Hulk compete with that? In this fight, Hulk may win thanks to strength in numbers, but Superman should at least be able to take on 5 hulks alone. 1 hulk knocks out supes from behind while supe is trying to fight the other one

xmeat
Don't forget about him being a douchebag, part.
shifty yeah and apoc sucks

TricksterPriest
tricksterpriest is the biggest huc hater on kmc you are seriously no i guarenteed your on crack for thinking supes beats the entire hulk lineup by himself he just cant.

Can the Hulks withstand beams on par with the sun in intensity? Or lightspeed/ sonic boom making punches? Being tossed to the sun? Or freezing breath? Or T-Vo? stick out tongue The hulks are simply outclassed.

Redatom65
Xmeat, you are the greatest idiot I know. you don't use the 2% of your brain well

bigbran
yeah and apoc sucks maz.

You forgot to end that, so I did.
Can the Hulks withstand beams on par with the sun in intensity? Or lightspeed/ sonic boom making punches? Being tossed to the sun? Or freezing breath? Or T-Vo? stick out tongue The hulks are simply outclassed. Originally posted by Redatom65
You are the greatest idiot I know Weird coming from his own teammate... but co-signed, I guess...ermm

Martian_mind
Tricker?i concur.

spidey-dude
Xmeat, you are the greatest idiot I know. you don't use the 2% of your brain well 1st soujaboy then trickster

Redatom65
asses stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
maz.

You forgot to end that, so I did.
Weird coming from his own teammate... but co-signed, I guess...ermm

xmeat isn't either of thier team mates . . . stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
xmeat isn't either of thier team mates . . . stick out tongue Atom edited it.

Martian_mind
Considering the post above yours we could assume your calling both Souja and Tricker asses stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
It's a typo, dipshits. roll eyes (sarcastic) He meant Xmeat obviously. you can see he fixed it. Hell, Apocalypse could solo this Hulk crew, supes will have no problems.

Symmetric Chaos
Atom edited it.

No . . . really? (thats why I put in the :P face)

bigbran
It's a typo, dipshits. roll eyes (sarcastic) He meant Xmeat obviously. you can see he fixed it. Hell, Apocalypse could solo this Hulk crew, supes will have no problems. He fixed it, because he didn't want to be responsible for you slitting your wrists... this time...

Martian_mind
It's a typo, dipshits. roll eyes (sarcastic) He meant Xmeat obviously. you can see he fixed it. Hell, Apocalypse could solo this Hulk crew, supes will have no problems.

Tricker when the word idiot is used and you and Xmeat are in the same thread,it's never obvious who it's directed at.

the same goes for "dumb" Ugly" and "impotent"

stick out tongue

spidey-dude
Considering the post above yours we could assume your calling both Souja and Tricker asses stick out tongue wow how did u figure that out ? laughing

bigbran
No . . . really? (thats why I put in the :P face) Way!

Symmetric Chaos
Tricker when the word idiot is used and you and Xmeat are in the same thread,it's never obvious who it's directed at.

the same goes for "dumb" Ugly" and "impotent"

stick out tongue

Of course you and Bran are also here so its almost impossible to tell who that would be directed at.

stick out tongue

xmeat
kiss my ass red and hulks already fought people superior to suckalypse thus fighting upes several times supes cant win.

Martian_mind
Of course you and Bran are also here so its almost impossible to tell who that would be directed at.

stick out tongue

No,i pointed it out that it's specifically them in my post,so you just made an as of yourself.

can't say i'm surprised. stick out tongue

spidey-dude

stick out tongue i say soljer and soujaboy are the top fools on here.

Redatom65
kiss my ass red and hulks already fought people superior to suckalypse thus fighting upes several times supes cant win.
translation

bigbran

stick out tongue Except... it was originally directed at Trickster.
Not to mention this shit...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446915_1-ultimatecomposite-vs-superearth

So, he could have been talking to you as well...
stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
No,i pointed it out that it's specifically them in my post,so you just made an as of yourself.

can't say i'm surprised. stick out tongue

And your grammar and spelling remain atrocious.

xmeat
translation ofcourse its kiss my ass and suckalypse.

bigbran
ofcourse its kiss my ass and suckalypse. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Except... it was originally directed at Trickster.
Not to mention this shit...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446915_1-ultimatecomposite-vs-superearth

So, he could have been talking to you as well...
stick out tongue

. . . that wasn't me . . . embarrasment

TricksterPriest

He has fought people better than Apoc. But if he beat them, it was probably PIS. And Hulk will never beat classic Apoc. Or current if he quits jobbing. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png

Do not make me make an Apoc vs. Hulk squad thread. You will not win. evil face

and if you think Hulk has a prayer of beating Supes, you are wanking Hulk too much for your own good. laughing

Martian_mind
And your gremmar and spilling remain otrocious.

Anyone else see the irony?

shifty

Symmetric Chaos
I see what you did there (and the fact that you missed an actual mistake just proves my point even more)

ofcourse its kiss my ass and suckalypse.

"Of couse you can kiss my ass and suck on lips" - Xmeat (translated from retardese)

Martian_mind
You used "And" to start a sentence.

I get it,i just don't care about correct grammar on the net.I have a life stick out tongue

xmeat
I see what you did there (and the fact that you missed an actual mistake just proves my point even more)

blah blah blah

Redatom65

I get it,i just don't care about correct grammar on the net.I have a life stick out tongue

math equation.

MM actually pwned Sym!

MM>Sym

GASP!

stick out tongue

btw, thanks for the rough translation of retardese, Sym

xmeat
math equation.

MM actually pwned Sym!

MM>Sym

GASP!

stick out tongue

btw, thanks for the rough translation of retardese, Sym blah blah blah

Redatom65
*wanking off to Huccy poo

*waits for smilie of *ahem**

anyway, Translation?

bigbran
"Of couse you can kiss my ass and suck on lips" - Xmeat (translated from retardese) No, it's:

"Kiss my ass"
And:
"Suckalypse"

Martian_mind
math equation.

MM actually pwned Sym!

MM>Sym

GASP!

stick out tongue

btw, thanks for the rough translation of retardese, Sym

Well,it is his native tongue. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

Bingo

My life is still more awsome and sanctimonius.

Redatom65
Bigbran has stuidied the language more throughly with his free time shifty

Martian_mind
Bingo

My life is still more awsome and sanctimonius.

Nice try.

Of course.Now go watch some more hentai.

spidey-dude
im surprised this thread is still open

bigbran
Bigbran has stuidied the language more throughly with his free time shifty Obviously... or is it, that I'm bilingual?
No, it's just that, I can see the basic typing, which doesn't take too much intellect...

Nevermind...

Symmetric Chaos
Well,it is his native tongue. stick out tongue

Wat ma natve tung int retaded!

Martian_mind
Bigbran has stuidied the language more throughly with his free time shifty

Well,he was planning on joining team Mongoose....

Redatom65
Obviously... or is it, that I'm bilingual?
No, it's just that, I can see the basic typing, which doesn't take too much intellect...

Nevermind...

evey single xmeat post, i'm just going to put "translation?"

Symmetric Chaos
Nice try.

Of course.Now go watch some more hentai.

*truns away from his Eva hentai to read M_m's post*

eek! laughing laughing

Redatom65
Well,he was planning on joining team Mongoose....

which you post in more than 3/4 of our members stick out tongue

bigbran
Well,he was planning on joining team Mongoose.... What was I thinking?
evey single xmeat post, i'm just going to put "translation?" OK...Originally posted by xmeat
blah blah blah
Too hard to understand?
Need a "translation"?
stick out tongue

Martian_mind
which you post in more than 3/4 of our members stick out tongue

Because i know how to work a keyboard.

Tricker just bangs it with his forehead and hopes for the best.

Which is lucky considering it stops you from hearing his opinion.

Symmetric Chaos
Because i know how to work a keyboard.

Tricker just bangs it with his forehead and hopes for the best.

Which is lucky considering it stops you from hearing his opinion.

And you do what exactly when "typing"?

Martian_mind
I don't do what your doing at the moment with that Bulma picture up.

Redatom65
*brings up hentai and typing again*

xmeat
blah blah blah

Symmetric Chaos
I don't do what your doing at the moment with that Bulma picture up.

I hate DBZ dude

ReiAyanami is more my type (and age preference shifty )

xmeat
I hate DBZ dude

ReiAyanami is more my type (and age preference shifty ) do you like ghost in shell

Redatom65
do you like ghost in shell

I like Phantom in shell

Symmetric Chaos
do you like ghost in shell

Yeah it's pretty good. I've never seen the whole thing though.

Martian_mind
I hate DBZ dude

ReiAyanami is more my type (and age preference shifty )

*pretends to know what the F*ck he's on about*

Really?interesting...

Redatom65
doulikeghostinshell

translation?

Symmetric Chaos
*pretends to know what the F*ck he's on about*

Really?interesting...

laughing out loud I have even less of a life than you do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rei_Ayanami

Wait a second . . .

xmeat
I like Phantom in shell laughing laughing

bigbran
translation? Now that's low...
When you have to edit one of his posts, which you earlier basically said they make no sense...

And you two posts up, answered it...

Redatom65
meh, it's the am.

Martian_mind
laughing out loud I have even less of a life than you do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rei_Ayanami

Wait a second . . .

Since i consider you a friend i actually read that.

You stole 7 minutes of my life and i want them back.

Symmetric Chaos
Since i consider you a friend i actually read that.

You stole 7 minutes of my life and i want them back.

roll eyes (sarcastic) to get the creepyness you just had to look at her age.

They're my minutes now evillaugh

Martian_mind
roll eyes (sarcastic) to get the creepyness you just had to look at her age.

They're my minutes now evillaugh

It says she's 14,i thought you were 15?

Then i'm coming for you.

Faceman
xmeat forgot Bush Hulk.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9246/bushhulkhh4.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Then i'm coming for you.

I'm 97 (OK 40 32 12 over 10)

But I'll always be 7 minutes ahead of you cool

Crap 1:01 in the morning. I have to sleep.

Martian_mind
Night Sym,dream of Yuki laying your quivering body down by the fire.

Batman-Prime

Then i'm coming for you.

SC prefers girls, not even real ones, that are only 14? Where I come from, you wouldn't be free too long for such an "taste". stick out tongue

xmeat
quit spamming this thread and freaking debate.

Batman-Prime
quit spamming this thread and freaking debate.

Oh, yes sorry, I take back that thing that Superman would loose, the scans and facts TricksterPriest provided showed me that Superman would own an 300 Hulk Army at once.

Arachnid1
1 hulk knocks out supes from behind while supe is trying to fight the other one

YA!!! It's not like Superman has super hearing or anything! Wait...
confused

Batman-Prime
YA!!! It's not like Superman has super hearing or anything! Wait...
confused

Useless because of all those Thunderclaps, they are too loud to hear anything......

Arachnid1
Useless because of all those Thunderclaps, they are too loud to hear anything......

Thunder claps in which Superman out runs...

Also, why would they all be thunder clapping at the same time? They would all take each other out if they kept it up. This has all been covered. Superman is too fast, and powerful. Ha also definitely has hulk beat in the intelligence factor. The only thing Hulk may have over him if he's mad enough is strength. That is it. Hulk cant win. It's that easy.

bigbran
Thunder claps in which Superman out runs...

Also, why would they all be thunder clapping at the same time? They would all take each other out if they kept it up. This has all been covered. Superman is too fast, and powerful. Ha also definitely has hulk beat in the intelligence factor. The only thing Hulk may have over him if he's mad enough is strength. That is it. Hulk cant win. It's that easy. I wonder if Superman could use his speed to round them all up, put them into a ball, and huck it as hard as he can, into the sun...
Ya...

Arachnid1
I wonder if Superman could use his speed to round them all up, put them into a ball, and huck it as hard as he can, into the sun...
Ya...

That would be kind of funny. A giant green ball of hulks fly into the sun. But seriously, Superman could litterally rape them before they knew what was happening! Now, I'm going to punch myself for giving myself that image... sick

xmeat
Oh, yes sorry, I take back that thing that Superman would loose, the scans and facts TricksterPriest provided showed me that Superman would own an 300 Hulk Army at once. i give up on this forum superman now taking out 300 hulks by himself is enough for me to realize everyone here is dc bias. could supes take 300 DD or 300 grundies hell no but you'll come up with shit that they're faster than flash and could speedblitz hulk and blah blah blah

bigbran
i give up on this forum superman now taking out 300 hulks by himself is enough for me to realize everyone here is dc bias. could supes take 300 DD or 300 grundies hell no but you'll come up with shit that they're faster than flash and could speedblitz hulk and blah blah blah He's making fun of TricksterPriest and his opinion...

Martian_mind
I see bran has been working on his retardese.

Redatom65
that kind of skill does not require practice

bigbran
that kind of skill does not require practice Hey, I have to talk to you...

SpunkySmurph
that kind of skill does not require practice Well, that's easy for you to say. The rest of us need to work to understand what he is saying, so as to debate. It just comes naturally to you.

Martian_mind
Why is Superman in an outfit like George cloonies Batman in your sig?

SpunkySmurph
Because you touch yourself at night.

TricksterPriest
I think that's Superman1M, or am I wrong?

Martian_mind
I think that's Superman1M, or am I wrong?

stop doing crack dude,it's shrinking your already undersized brain!!! stick out tongue

bigbran
I think that's Superman1M, or am I wrong? Take a guess.

TricksterPriest
I never read the goddamn Justice League 1M storyline, so I have no idea what he looks like. So you two go to hell. You go to hell and you die! stick out tongue

Martian_mind
I never read the goddamn Justice League 1M storyline, so I have no idea what he looks like. So you two go to hell. You go to hell and you die! stick out tongue

You quoted Mr Garrison,a transexual who's only friend is a puppet.

But i bet that's just a coincedence whistle

bigbran
You quoted Mr Garrison,a transexual who's only friend is a puppet.

But i bet that's just a coincedence whistle Not to mention, he likes to shove hamsters up people's asses...

Which... according to this post:
I wonder if Orion can just drain his power and then rape his ass?
Coincidence? I think not!

Redatom65
exitement she wrote!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Because you touch yourself at night.
That wasn't ever funny.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That wasn't ever funny. Meh. Just a small, minimal-thought-process side comment. I'm not hurt, nor will I bother justifying it.

breeze85
If this was a comic book fight the Hulks would win. If this was just a slug fest with no superspeed Hulks could win. Now, Superman being roughly a million of times faster than any Hulk he wins in a curbstomp. Anyone with a little understanding of logics should be able to understand the outcome.

Symmetric Chaos
Night Sym,dream of Yuki laying your quivering body down by the fire.

crazy

She's a three year old alien robot . . . even I'm not gonna tap that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Hurls the Moon at what ever planet all the Hulks are standing on. Win for superman.

He Flies underneath them all and picks up the ground and chuks it into the Sun. Win for Superman

He t-vo's all of them. Win for Superman

Soljer
I only read the first of the four pages....

But, someone enlighten me, how does Superman lose this? None of the Hulk's could even react to the speeds Superman functions at. He flings them all into the sun before a single one bats an eyelash.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>