Where have all the bee's gone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
over the past five years there have been more and more claims from bee keepers and honey farmers that the bee population has been decreasing at a rapid rate. Aswell of some cases that areas fraught with a high number of bee's have simply just dissapeared. pesticides, and parasites have been blamed for some of the cause. In most cases it is still just a mystery. Around America it is estimated that 50-90% in some areas of the honey bee population have vanished. Congress has said that this issue is something to be ivestigated.

Well i'm glad that congress has finally starte to listen to scientists and bee farmers after decades of warnings about the projected decline in the honey bee populaton. this problem seems to be world wide. Any one have any ideas of what may be causing this?

here is one of many links speaking about this epidemic.

hope it works as it is old

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070331/OPINION01/703310383/-1/ZONES04

Funkadelic
I hate bees

ragesRemorse
i bet you like some of the foods and flavouring they are responsible for

Kinneary
Odd. Does anyone have any information as to whether this has happened before?

dave_kodak
"Bee's" Yeah i know what happend to them, 2 The Ranting Gryphon killed them.

Bardock42
Where have all the bees gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
They just died, cause they are stupid(one)
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Maestro
I read something the other day, about giant hornets from Japan accidently getting released into areas of Europe which now have spread everywhere, as 6 of them can decimate a population of 10,000, there's one of your reasons right there.

Victor Von Doom
I wonder where have all the cowboys gone?

Sorry, cowboy's.

lord xyz
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
over the past five years there have been more and more claims from bee keepers and honey farmers that the bee population has been decreasing at a rapid rate. Aswell of some cases that areas fraught with a high number of bee's have simply just dissapeared. pesticides, and parasites have been blamed for some of the cause. In most cases it is still just a mystery. Around America it is estimated that 50-90% in some areas of the honey bee population have vanished. Congress has said that this issue is something to be ivestigated.

Well i'm glad that congress has finally starte to listen to scientists and bee farmers after decades of warnings about the projected decline in the honey bee populaton. this problem seems to be world wide. Any one have any ideas of what may be causing this?

here is one of many links speaking about this epidemic.

hope it works as it is old

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070331/OPINION01/703310383/-1/ZONES04 The Bees are dying because of Global Warming, which is caused by logging industries. Those evil rich bastards don't care about the poor or the environment, we must terrorise them and stop their scientific production, for it's what we really want.

Funkadelic
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i bet you like some of the foods and flavouring they are responsible for

I don't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.