Prep battle, 5 minutes is all they get and then it's all out War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm off to the Gym and the Magnificant Mile for some shopping, but before I go, I just had to come up with one more fight.

This one will Throw your thinking caps for a noodle.

Both sides have exactly 5 minutes prep. No outside powerups or WTF Devices. Only thier own resources and standard Gear.

Warlock (Soul Gem)
Dr. Doom ( What ever he can carry in his armor)
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
The Magus (minus the IG)
Baron Zemo

vs.

Metron (The Mobius Chair)
Dr. Fate (All fates into one)
Prometheous( What ever he can carry from the Phantom Zone)
Wave Rider
Hal Jordan
Batman

SpunkySmurph
Does Zemo get the moonstones?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does Zemo get the moonstones?

They all get what ever they can carry that is NOT like a cosmic Cuber or the UN. You get what I'm saying.

Symmetric Chaos
I have to give this to team 2

Partly because of my bias toward Metron and partly because they probably have the most collected experience.

SpunkySmurph
No, I know.

But the moonstones used to be a part of his standard equip, and, as of a few weeks ago (maybe more), now someone else owns them

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No, I know.

But the moonstones used to be a part of his standard equip, and, as of a few weeks ago (maybe more), now someone else owns them

If they were his, for this fight I will allow them. Same as Batman using a ray gun he stole from the Thangarians. If someone can show a post of it being owned by bats in the Watch tower or Batcave, I'm game. But they only have 5 minutes.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If they were his, for this fight I will allow them. Same as Batman using a ray gun he stole from the Thangarians. If someone can show a post of it being owned by bats in the Watch tower or Batcave, I'm game. But they only have 5 minutes.

team one

Caps Conscience
I am going with team one. Theres alot of powerhouses on that team.

Stupid Rookie
This is interesting, because 5 minutes is not enough to truly make this a prep war, but is enough to let some of these guys compete. I hoenstly think team 1 takes it.

Wave Rider creates some problems, and I have little knowlege of Metron or Prometheous. I think unless Bats has something specific in mind for someone here he will be taken out fairly quickly. His prep is great, but can't see him competing with Strange, or Zemo with the stones etc.

I think SS takes Hal, or at least occuppies him for a while, so if Bats is gone fast (open to suggestions as to who he might take) then the advantage moves to marvel.

quanchi112
team one takes this

mykke
Team one, Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock (with soul gem) and Baron Zemo wtih moonstones are all alot more effective than some of the others with such a small amount of prep time, the Magus and Doctor Doom are insanely clever and should be able to pull something out of there "hat". Silver Surfer can occupy any of team 2 heavy hitters even if they have 5 minutes prep and he has none. So all in all team one takes this match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.