Gamora Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all right, the most dangerous woman in the universe vs these guys. no weapons. she gets a day to rest in-between. how far does she get?

1. wolverine and drax (current)
2. sabertooth and cyber
3. namor and thing
4. the fantastic four
5. mary marvel
6. wonder woman

SpunkySmurph
Does she get the godslayer?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does she get the godslayer?

OP says no weapons.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
OP says no weapons. I just wanted to be sure. srug

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
all right, the most dangerous woman in the universe vs these guys. no weapons. she gets a day to rest in-between. how far does she get?

2. sabertooth and cyber
3. namor and thing
4. the fantastic four
5. mary marvel
6. wonder woman

Logan/Drax present a problem smile

SpunkySmurph
Do the opposition get weapons?

Mindship
wolverine and drax - DK that much about them, but offhand I'd say Gamora wins.

sabertooth and cyber - DK anything about them to answer.

namor and thing - I think Gamora loses, largely because Namor is so damn fast.

the fantastic four - Gamora loses.

mary marvel - DK enough about her.

wonder woman - Gamora loses.

leonidas
all standard equipment. ya know -- like in ANY form fight. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindship
wolverine and drax (current) - DK that much about them, but offhand I'd say Gamora could possibly win.

sabertooth and cyber - DK anything about them to answer.

namor and thing - I think Gamora loses, largely because Namor is so damn fast.

the fantastic four - Gamora loses.

mary marvel - DK enough about her.

wonder woman - Gamora loses.

need to do some reading up, my friend. big grin

anyway, i think it possible she could clear it, but the odds are long. i actually think the ff might pose the biggest challenge not because of overall power, but because of sue's versatility.

SpunkySmurph
all standard equipment. ya know -- like in ANY form fight. smile Well, you said no weapons, and I wasn't sure whether that was for just Gamora or Gamora AND the others.

Anyways, she goes down at the Fantastic Four, though number two gives her trouble.

leonidas
Well, you said no weapons, and I wasn't sure whether that was for just Gamora or Gamora AND the others.

'pologies for the confusion. smile

Mindship
need to do some reading up, my friend. big grin

anyway, i think it possible she could clear it, but the odds are long. i actually think the ff might pose the biggest challenge not because of overall power, but because of sue's versatility.

True, I do. But riddle me this: if you think FF poses the biggest challenge, is that indirectly suggesting that FF could beat WW, a superman-tier character?

SpunkySmurph
True, I do. But riddle me this: if you think FF poses the biggest challenge, is that indirectly suggesting that FF could beat WW, a superman-tier character? I won't speak on Leo's behalf, but I think it just means they are a bigger threat to Gamora then Wonder Woman does, as opposed to whether they're actually better... seeing as Wonder Woman should blitz them.

leonidas
True, I do. But riddle me this: if you think FF poses the biggest challenge, is that indirectly suggesting that FF could beat WW, a superman-tier character?

actually, no. i think ww would beat them for the majority.

strange ain't it. erm

i think it has more to do with the ways the fights would go down. gamora always stands a good chance if someone is willing to go h2h with her. diana would do that. the ff wouldn't. ww could apply pressure to sue's force field that gamora could not though and her weapons allow her to take out reed very quickly and likely johnny as well. gamora wouldn't be able to do that, imo. at least not very often.

WorldWarHulk

2. sabertooth and cyber
3. namor and thing
4. the fantastic four
5. mary marvel
6. wonder woman Drax should be able to at least stalemate... what's Wolverine doing with him?

She beats two, three, maybe four, and she should stop at six.

celestialdemon
actually, no. i think ww would beat them for the majority.

strange ain't it. erm

i think it has more to do with the ways the fights would go down. gamora always stands a good chance if someone is willing to go h2h with her. diana would do that. the ff wouldn't. ww could apply pressure to sue's force field that gamora could not though and her weapons allow her to take out reed very quickly and likely johnny as well. gamora wouldn't be able to do that, imo. at least not very often.

So true it's staggering.

As for the fights:

She can beat Sabretooth/Cyber, Mary Marvel, win the majority against Namor/Thing, and even squeak out a win or 2 against WW. Drax would be tough, but I think they would probably go 50/50. Against the FF, I don't see her winning a single fight unless she blitzes Sue right away.

leonidas
drax getting lots of love. i read an interview with . . . sad . . . can't recall, but the interviewee (a writer/editor for marvel) said drax and wolvie would be a good match.

how come everyone is saying he stalemates a cl50-60 chick with uber-speed and maybe the best h2h skills in marvel? confused

SpunkySmurph
People overrate him because he killed Thanos, which really isn't even a feat.

WorldWarHulk
People overrate him because he killed Thanos, which really isn't even a feat. I don't even take that into consideration.

I just look at what he ran through.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I don't even take that into consideration.

I just look at what he ran through. You're not fooling anybody... or, at least, not me.

WorldWarHulk
You're not fooling anybody... or, at least, not me. I'm not trying to, I jacked on, and my name was changed.

SpunkySmurph
I'm not trying to, I jacked on, and my name was changed. Oh, I thought it was a sly joke.
Somebody hacked your account?

WorldWarHulk
Oh, I thought it was a sly joke.
Somebody hacked your account? No, I requested my name to be changed when I first heard of World War Hulk (a couple months ago), and now it got changed.

SpunkySmurph
No, I requested my name to be changed when I first heard of World War Hulk (a couple months ago), and now it got changed. As a parody of the Hulk fanboys, or because you're a closet one?

WorldWarHulk
As a parody of the Hulk fanboys, or because you're a closet one? Parody.

SpunkySmurph
Parody. I'm actually surprised that the KMC system is so slow. It took months?

Anyways, I was going to use that joke, but then realised I wouldn't want my name to be something dumb for even weeks. Certainly not months.

WorldWarHulk
I'm actually surprised that the KMC system is so slow. It took months?

Anyways, I was going to use that joke, but then realised I wouldn't want my name to be something dumb for even weeks. Certainly not months. Me too.
I waited for the first two days, and nothing... then I just forgot about it.

It happened before our Digi/Scoobs match (or Darth's), and after I put the "pwning hukl haterz" under my name.

Oh well, I think I'll keep it...

SpunkySmurph
Well, then at least no one can ever say you aren't dedicated to what you do...

Bouboumaster
She don't past 1. Wolverine is a big challenge for her, and, with Drax...

Soljer
Drax may be able to take her, erm.

I don't see how she'll hurt Cyber before Cyber hurts her....

And she DEFINITELY isn't beating Wonder Woman....

Did I miss a big upgrade or something? confused.

leonidas
spidey-type speed -- maybe faster. maybe the best h2h in marvel. cl50-60 strength.

she's . . . pretty tough. there's a whole thread somewhere with people saying she takes some against ww. i'd say she'd put up a hellafight, but ww takes a big majority.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Soljer
Drax may be able to take her, erm.

I don't see how she'll hurt Cyber before Cyber hurts her....

And she DEFINITELY isn't beating Wonder Woman....

Did I miss a big upgrade or something? confused.

She beat up Ronan, and he's a low-end herald level or right below it.

Soljer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
She beat up Ronan, and he's a low-end herald level or right below it.

I'm aware.

So, in other words, I didn't miss anything. Just Checking.

leonidas
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm aware.

So, in other words, I didn't miss anything. Just Checking.

unless you count the use of her sword as an upgrade. erm

she isn't really in need of one. smile

mykke
For some reason I see Drax posing a BIG problem for her, stalemate or even a SLIGHT majority.

Back to the thread clears 2, 3, 5 fantastic four stop her, WW takes her 8 /10 IMO

leonidas
it's possible i suppose for drax to give her hassles. just he hasn't really shown anything yet that would make me think he could definitely do so. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.