Shazam Versus Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I always thought Shazam was a knock off of Superman and Thunderstrike a knockoff of Thor.

Who would win?????

LordFear
ok no takers?
I say Thunderstrike smokes that little kid

Redatom65
Shazam makes thunderstrike hurt...

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by LordFear
I always thought Shazam was a knock off of Superman and Thunderstrike a knockoff of Thor.

Who would win????? Billy came before Superman, didn't he?

Also, current Marvel destroys him, classic Marvel smokes him, and Shazam, as you used this thread as, destroys him.

Redatom65
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Billy came before Superman, didn't he?

Also, current Marvel destroys him, classic Marvel smokes him, and Shazam, as you used this thread as, destroys him.

YOU ARE JOKING!?

Superman was the first superhero ever in modern times. DC sued Fawcett for it's obvious ripoffs of Superman. Guess who won?

LordFear
Originally posted by Redatom65
YOU ARE JOKING!?

Superman was the first superhero ever in modern times. DC sued Fawcett for it's obvious ripoffs of Superman. Guess who won?

I thought Billy was first?

Redatom65
Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel struggled, but led the way with Superman created the buisness in 1938. Captain marvel came a year or 2 later. yeesh!

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Redatom65
YOU ARE JOKING!?

Superman was the first superhero ever in modern times. DC sued Fawcett for it's obvious ripoffs of Superman. Guess who won? So I see...

Anyway... I think I got Marvel flying before Superman, and the creation mixed-up...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Marvel actually could fly before Superman. His speed was better than superman's as well. Superman actually is much of a rip off of CM as CM is of Supers.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Marvel actually could fly before Superman. His speed was better than superman's as well. Superman actually is much of a rip off of CM as CM is of Supers. Indeed.

The only thing that was really a rip-off back then, was the way he looked.

LordFear
so why did DC do it?

Batman-Prime
I though Thor was an Captain Marvel ripoff (kind of), the norse god has almost nothing in common with the Thor. But back then when he was created, he summoned an lightinig to transform himself into an godlike being, Donald Blake was his name IIRC. Flight, strength, invulnerability or stamina etc and an lightining that transforms you into the god vs An God, with a hammer, who needs two goats, tanngrisnir and tanngnjostr, to fly, and needs an belt and gloves to be "superstrong" enough to lift his hammer.....

Badabing
Billy came before Superman, didn't he?

Also, current Marvel destroys him, classic Marvel smokes him, and Shazam, as you used this thread as, destroys him. That says it all. cool

Redatom65
DC did it becuase of the fleicher cartoons from the early 40's. They had superman flying.

Avalonofthewind
So we have the Wizard who gave Captain Marvel his powers vs a lower tier version of Thor?

This is as lopsided as Spidey fighting a sun eater.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
So we have the Wizard who gave Captain Marvel his powers vs a lower tier version of Thor?

This is as lopsided as Spidey fighting a sun eater.

laughing out loud

Scoobless
Thunderstrike was never anywhere near Thor's power level (until the last couple of issues where he used both the Thunderstrike mace and the Bloodaxe together)

At Thunderstrike's normal level, classic Cpt Marvel would have no trouble whatsoever ... at Mace & Axe level, Classic Cpt Marvel would lose pretty badly.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thunderstrike was never anywhere near Thor's power level (until the last couple of issues where he used both the Thunderstrike mace and the Bloodaxe together)

At Thunderstrike's normal level, classic Cpt Marvel would have no trouble whatsoever ... at Mace & Axe level, Classic Cpt Marvel would lose pretty badly. I thought about that... and he would really have to connect first.

Plus, did the Bloodaxe increase his powers too?
I only remember him using it to cut Juggs helmet off, and King Thor using it (I really should read the rest of his run).

Scoobless
I thought about that... and he would really have to connect first.

Plus, did the Bloodaxe increase his powers too?
I only remember him using it to cut Juggs helmet off, and King Thor using it (I really should read the rest of his run).

In the last couple of issues he accessed it's full power and it boosted him so much that he OHKd Set and Thor couldn't stop him.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear

Who would win?????

thunderstrike

Scoobless
Originally posted by guy222
thunderstrike

Did you ever read Thunderstrike's comic? there's no way he's taking out Captain Marvel.

juggernaut66666
Cap FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.