Lord of Chaos and Order (DC) vs. Lord Chaos and Master Order (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Nabu, Mordru, and all of the other lords of Chaos and Order from DC vs. Lord Chaos and Master Order from Marvel

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Nabu, Mordru, and all of the other lords of Chaos and Order from DC vs. Lord Chaos and Master Order from Marvel hum

So do you mean all the beings from the 9th age of magic which made up the lords of C&O (in DC), V.S. the 2 abstract floaty heads (in Marvel)?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Galan007
hum

So do you mean all the beings from the 9th age of magic which made up the lords of C&O (in DC), V.S. the 2 abstract floaty heads (in Marvel)? The floaty heads gave Thanos pause... stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
The floaty heads gave Thanos pause... stick out tongue Okaaaay... confused

WorldWarHulk
Okaaaay... confused Talking about Thanos with the IG.

Anyway, what the hell has the Marvel lords done, that has proven they can hang with the DC ones?
For that reason, I'll say DC.

Galan007
Talking about Thanos with the IG. They were still swatted away like insects..... Just like every other cosmic being, (with the exception of LT).

Anyway, what the hell has the Marvel lords done, that has proven they can hang with the DC ones? srug

I haven't seen much.

WorldWarHulk
They were still swatted away like insects..... Just like every other cosmic being, (with the exception of LT).
I said "pause".

Symmetric Chaos
Floaty head men!

darthgoober
I don't know just how powerful the Lords of Chaos and Order are in DC, but Master Order and Lord Chaos of Marvel rank just under Eternity and Infinity in power if that helps clarify things for anyone.

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know just how powerful the Lords of Chaos and Order are in DC, but Master Order and Lord Chaos of Marvel rank just under Eternity and Infinity in power if that helps clarify things for anyone. Hmmm, well Nabu faired very well against Spectre in their final confrontation IMO, and that's just one member of DC's O&C.

So I'm not too sure who would come out on top here.

darthgoober
Hmmm, well Nabu faired very well against Spectre in their final confrontation IMO, and that's just one member of DC's O&C.

So I'm not too sure who would come out on top here.
Neither am I(like I said I'm unfamiliar with the DC Lords), I was just throwing that out there.

Evil_Ash
I don't know just how powerful the Lords of Chaos and Order are in DC

They were scared of Darkseid... ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
They were scared of Darkseid... ermm

That's becuz DS defeats abstracts and kills skyfathers. He also drains beings of thier power and adds it to his own. ANyone who can create stayne is much more powerful than given credit.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That's becuz DS defeats abstracts and kills skyfathers. He also drains beings of thier power and adds it to his own.

Yes. But unfortunately there are people here who looks at "Jobberseid" as being just a Superman villain, who serves as Superman's personal punching bag. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yes. But unfortunately there are people here who looks at "Jobberseid" as being just a Superman villain, who serves as Superman's personal punching bag. erm

Indeed. But I tend to think 40 plus years of DS beating the shit out of superman do not get discounted when clark had help in one fight and a good sun dip and the source wall helping him to actually hold DS.

WorldWarHulk
Indeed. But I tend to think 40 plus years of DS beating the shit out of superman do not get discounted when clark had help in one fight and a good sun dip and the source wall helping him to actually hold DS. His ass was kicked, long before the Source Wall.

Just saying, that the Source Wall didn't really help out in the actual battle.

Galan007
when clark had help in one fight. What do you mean by "help"?

Galan007
Just saying, that the Source Wall didn't really help out in the actual battle. The Source Wall served as a place for Superman to keep DS, of which he could "never escape", (which didn't end up working anyway).

Ethereal
From what I know, The Lords of Chaos and Order in DC don't work together and are opposing, unlike the Marvel Chaos and Order are. Their almost always seen together now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What do you mean by "help"?

DS helped Superman win the fight. DS Hurt Himself severely WIth his own attack when WW deflected it back on him. BEfore that, DS was pwning superman quite easily and talking while doing it. As usual.

Galan007
DS helped Superman win the fight. DS Hurt Himself severely WIth his own attack when WW deflected it back on him. BEfore that, DS was pwning superman quite easily and talking while doing it. As usual. I figured you were saying something to that degree, I just wanted some clarification. smile

But I also want to add, that getting beaten by an enraged/sun-dipped Superman, isn't exactly a "low showing" for DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I figured you were saying something to that degree, I just wanted some clarification. smile

But I also want to add, that getting beaten by an enraged/sun-dipped Superman, isn't exactly a "low showing" for DS.

Yeah, True sun dips do make superman Uber. But really, DS did most of the work on himself. IF you remember, DS was winning the fight until he got hit with his own OE.

long pig
Neither am I(like I said I'm unfamiliar with the DC Lords), I was just throwing that out there.
Marvel's have no feats other than creating the IB, who was basically omnipotent, but not omniscient. If that's even possible.

Galan007
Yeah, True sun dips do make superman Uber. But really, DS did most of the work on himself. IF you remember, DS was winning the fight until he got hit with his own OE. Remember though, Loeb made the OE ridiculously weak during that arch, (i.e. it couldn't even pierce WW's bracelets).

So I doubt it really would have harmed/weakened DS that much.

But even if he was weakened, we can't say for sure to what extent his power dropped.

Because after the OE was deflected back on him, DS then had to face a pissed off + Sun-dipped Superman, whom as we both agree, is a VERY uber character.

WorldWarHulk
Remember though, Loeb made the OE ridiculously weak during that arch, (i.e. it couldn't even pierce WW's bracelets). Now you're going to hear it... rolleyes1

Galan007
Now you're going to hear it... rolleyes1 From who?

It's a well known fact.

WorldWarHulk
From who?

It's a well known fact. Nvr... according to him, WW's shield is the most powerful in comics...

Galan007
Nvr... according to him, WW's shield is the most powerful in comics... I'm sure he would even agree that the OE's inability to obliterate WW, is completely ridiculous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr... according to him, WW's shield is the most powerful in comics...

IT is the most durable and indestructible that I've seen. Also the reason WW deflected the OE was due to her imparting part of her soul in DS.

Validus
Now you're going to hear it... rolleyes1
laughing out loud

hunbu04
we are talking about the same braclet that deflected blasts from zeus,hades, and neptune when they used wonderwoman braclet shield to deflect thier blast to destroy old olympus so zeus can create new olympus
Master order and lord chaos only worked together when a cosmic inbalance occur in the universe just like in DOV when both the lords or order and chaos lend thier powers to CM when he was fighting the spectre but naturally order and chaos don't work together at all

Zack M
Probably Lord chaos and Order. They were responsible for the creation of the DCU Multiverese.

Zack M
I don't know just how powerful the Lords of Chaos and Order are in DC, but Master Order and Lord Chaos of Marvel rank just under Eternity and Infinity in power if that helps clarify things for anyone.

I'm not sure if Mordru was responsible for the creation of the Multiverse. Maybe Operator or beatbok's can clarify this. I know the evil ones with the floating head and sharp teeth were.

operator616
Originally posted by Zack M
I'm not sure if Mordru was responsible for the creation of the Multiverse. Maybe Operator or beatbok's can clarify this. I know the evil ones with the floating head and sharp teeth were.

Mordru wasn't even a lord of chaos by the time that showing happened. That creation story involving lords of chaos/order was isolated to Fate's title though, as it was never mentioned anywhere else but reconfirmed several issues in the same series which also showed that the lords are well above pantheon gods and able to warp reality at will.

On the other hand, when he was established to be a lord of chaos, Mordru did beat Nabu (who was stated to be the most powerful lord of order) while weakened. Nabu alone was implied to be able to re-create the devastation that happened in Zero Hour; also Dr Stoner possessing a part of Nabu's power was able to beat the phantom stranger. And he has created an entire universe, the one in his helmet which was stated to be dissociated from all the other realities, was created by him.

Cogito
Originally posted by operator616
Nabu alone was implied to be able to re-create the devastation that happened in Zero Hour

Scan or issue #?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Scan or issue #?
Fate v1 20-22. He also defeated a being with the power of every Lord of Order and Chaos.

Also back in Invasion, Lords of Order were shown above Spectre in power.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Scan or issue #? http://i.imgur.com/Y0KeA8p.jpg

...Not that I really believe his boast. Nabu was an egotistical f*ck in that series.

Juntai
And the Spectre part sounds impressive until you realize that Spectre was depowered to essentially a ghosty-mystic-detective from Crisis till Vol 3, a few years after invasion.

We saw what happened to them later down the line, even against a hostless wrath.

But they likely win here.

Zack M
I think you would only need Nabu and Mordru for this. Who are the other Lords of Chaos? The floating head ones?

operator616
http://i.imgur.com/Y0KeA8p.jpg

...Not that I really believe his boast. Nabu was an egotistical f*ck in that series.

His statement was confirmed by the lords of chaos/order in that same scan.

Originally posted by Juntai
And the Spectre part sounds impressive until you realize that Spectre was depowered to essentially a ghosty-mystic-detective from Crisis till Vol 3, a few years after invasion.

We saw what happened to them later down the line, even against a hostless wrath.

But they likely win here.

thumb up

This sums up things pretty nicely in regards to the Spectre/Lords debate:

http://imgur.com/RIH5HzT

Also, entire DoV is proof of that anyway.

Originally posted by Zack M
I think you would only need Nabu and Mordru for this. Who are the other Lords of Chaos? The floating head ones?

That's what they were portrayed as at times in terms of physical appearance, but there have been individual (named) lords of chaos several times if that's what you're looking for. More on point, they are energy beings, neither side of the lords of order/chaos are good or evil, they are forces of life (that's what they were actually called in the early pre-Crisis stories, lords of life) that maintain the cosmic balance.

Galan007
Originally posted by operator616
His statement was confirmed by the lords of chaos/order in that same scan.
I just don't hold statements in the same regard as you, I guess.

One_Angry_Scot
hum

So do you mean all the beings from the 9th age of magic which made up the lords of C&O (in DC), V.S. the 2 abstract floaty heads (in Marvel)?

You won't get a better explanation for Lords Chaos and Order than this. Made me laugh when I read it.

Galan007
laughing out loud Can you tell I didn't know much about comics(especially Marvel) back in the day?

Holy shit, that was almost a decade ago. F*cking hell... Where does time go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.