Batman vs Leonidus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman from Batman Begins versus Leondius, the mighty King who leads the 300 Elite Spartans in the movie, 300.

the fights in a Gladiator Colosseum arena, Bats got his standard equipment, as well as Leonidus.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by braz
Batman from Batman Begins versus Leondius, the mighty King who leads the 300 Elite Spartans in the movie, 300.

the fights in a Gladiator Colosseum arena, Bats got his standard equipment, as well as Leonidus. it was a "semi" decent fight...until you gave Bruce his standerd equip. no expression

braz

braz
bump

SpunkySmurph
Given his weapons, I'd say Leo is a pretty top tier fighter. That being said, Batman PROBABLY takes this, though I'd like to see him go down.

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Given his weapons, I'd say Leo is a pretty top tier fighter. That being said, Batman PROBABLY takes this, though I'd like to see him go down.

yea, I agree. good fight though right? wink

Soljer
Comic batman would walk on Leonidas. I could definitely see movie Batman going down, though.

Redatom65
what's with the Leonidas threads >.>

braz
Originally posted by Redatom65
what's with the Leonidas threads >.>

I just saw 300 last night. for the second time. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by braz

the fights in a Gladiator Colosseum arena, Bats got his standard equipment, as well as Leonidus.

bruce

Ytse
Originally posted by guy222
bruce

Yeah. Leonidas is a historical character bound not only by reality but by the knowledge of the times. It's like people who say ask if Bruce Lee could beat Fedor Emelianenko or some other world class MMA fighter. Those guys have all the knowledge Bruce had and more in regards to fighting as well as training. So, the answer is NO.

Batman wins.

Juntai
Fedor is a monster.
If Gabriel Ganzaga can keep it up, he might become a legend like that. Look at the way he annihilated Crocop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.