Terry Bogard vs Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Wild Wolf versus the King of Iron Fist.

Following a Mishima Zaibatsu-sponsored tournament, in which he came out as the winner, Terry Bogard receives a personal invite and challenge from the tournament's sponsor.

With his brother Andy, his (supposed?) fiancee Mai, and Joe, they take a limo to Honmaru.

Waiting for the Fatal Fury crew, is the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and master of Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate, Heihachi Mishima. Clad in his black karate gi with the tiger imprint on the back, Heihachi is kneeling on the ground, eyes closed.

"Welcome to my home, Bogard," Heihachi says as he stands up. Even at 74 years old, Heihachi is in top shape, possibly even in much better shape than Geese.

"So you're Heihachi Mishima," Terry replies.

"I am," Heihachi says. "I've watched you progressed through my little tournament and you are very skilled. So I have a little challenge for you."

"Which is?"

Heihachi grins. "Fight me. If you win, I will triple your prize money. Lose, and you will keep whatever you won at the tournament."

Terry nods. "Okay. You're on."

Heihachi heaves out his chest and stretches his arms out, feeling the lightning course through his body. Terry adjusts his gloves and goes into his stance.

Kazenji
Sado will be in here no doubt

Remulous
If this is the Garou version of Terry, he is gonna whip Hachi's ass.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
If this is the Garou version of Terry, he is gonna whip Hachi's ass.

It is and I doubt that. Old Man Mishima has been fighting long before Terry stained his first diaper, so he has a buttload of experience on his side. And despite being in his seventies, Heihachi can still hold his own.

Heihachi can also do massive damage with his combos, which equals the damage of Terry's super moves. Heihachi can absorb massive amounts of damage, whether it's being tossed from a cliff or being blown to Kingdom Come.

Personally, when this match is over, Terry will wish he was fighting Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser at once after this battle.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
It is and I doubt that. Old Man Mishima has been fighting long before Terry stained his first diaper, so he has a buttload of experience on his side. And despite being in his seventies, Heihachi can still hold his own.

Heihachi can also do massive damage with his combos, which equals the damage of Terry's super moves. Heihachi can absorb massive amounts of damage, whether it's being tossed from a cliff or being blown to Kingdom Come.

Personally, when this match is over, Terry will wish he was fighting Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser at once after this battle. I don't know about that. Even though he's got more experience, Terry has got nearly everything else.

Hachi has to do long strenuous combos just to do what Terry does in one move. I'll admit that Hachi can take lots of damage, but afterwards, he's out of commission for a while, long enough to declare a winner. Hachi is hard to kill but that doesn't mean he is hard to K.O. I think after a Power Geyser or 2, Hach will be out for the count. He did get his ass whuped by Jin.

BTY, Geese and Krauser will so f**k Hachi up. Especial Nightmare Geese

jugment-hand
i think heihachi can withstand more than 6 power geysers

Emperor Ashtar
I don't know about that. Even though he's got more experience, Terry has got nearly everything else.

Like what?

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Like what? Speed, strength, chi manipulation, versatility, special moves, and win record.

Emperor Ashtar
Speed, strength, chi manipulation, versatility, special moves, and win record.

With the exception of speed, all those things are just conjecture. And, his win record is due to jobbing.

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
With the exception of speed, all those things are just conjecture. And, his win record is due to jobbing. All that stuff I posted are things that Hach doesn't have over Terry. Hach doesn't have any win record. (He does but it sucks compared to Terry)

Hach hasn't even fought anyone on the level of the opponents Terry has faced. Terry is one of the best, dude.

Emperor Ashtar
All that stuff I posted are things that Hach doesn't have over Terry. Hach doesn't have any win record. (He does but it sucks compared to Terry)

Hach hasn't even fought anyone on the level of the opponents Terry has faced. Terry is one of the best, dude.

But, your missing my point entireley, Terry's win record is heavily due to hardcore jobbing.

Remulous
No, what I'm saying is, rather it's jobbing or not, the opponents Terry went up against are stronger then the ones Hach fought. Hach doesn't even need to job. Everyone Hach has fought he was been very capable of beating and weren't really that strong to begin with. (Except Kaz but the writers have even turned Kaz into some wash up martial artist)

jugment-hand
, the opponents Terry went up against are stronger then the ones Hach fought.

once i see terry survive getting gang-raped by exploding robots, i will believe you

Remulous
Originally posted by jugment-hand
once i see terry survive getting gang-raped by exploding robots, i will believe you Once I see Hach last more then 1 minute against Nightmare Geese, I will believe YOU.

jugment-hand
nightmare geese is overrated, two words: broken toy *flings remulous across the room*

Darkstorm Zero
That sounds more like an overzealous oppinion rather than fact.

Emperor Ashtar
But, it doesn't change the fact that terry's wins are overglorified.

Meteora
Originally posted by Major Snafu
The Wild Wolf versus the King of Iron Fist.

Following a Mishima Zaibatsu-sponsored tournament, in which he came out as the winner, Terry Bogard receives a personal invite and challenge from the tournament's sponsor.

With his brother Andy, his (supposed?) fiancee Mai, and Joe, they take a limo to Honmaru.

Waiting for the Fatal Fury crew, is the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu and master of Mishima-ryu Fighting Karate, Heihachi Mishima. Clad in his black karate gi with the tiger imprint on the back, Heihachi is kneeling on the ground, eyes closed.

"Welcome to my home, Bogard," Heihachi says as he stands up. Even at 74 years old, Heihachi is in top shape, possibly even in much better shape than Geese.

"So you're Heihachi Mishima," Terry replies.

"I am," Heihachi says. "I've watched you progressed through my little tournament and you are very skilled. So I have a little challenge for you."

"Which is?"

Heihachi grins. "Fight me. If you win, I will triple your prize money. Lose, and you will keep whatever you won at the tournament."

Terry nods. "Okay. You're on."

Heihachi heaves out his chest and stretches his arms out, feeling the lightning course through his body. Terry adjusts his gloves and goes into his stance. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442272

Stop making duplicate threads.

jugment-hand
OH NO THIS THREAD WILL DIE!!! sad

King Nothing
I will say that Terry may have what it takes to out do Heihachi but it will be a tough fight for Terry (honestly, not that tough though).

jugment-hand
he has found out too much!!, this thread must die!! muahahahahaha!! evil face

Lana
Don't make duplicates.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.